Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Dangan Ronpa Offical Topic
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#101 Posted: 03:24:30 26/09/2017
LALALALA NOT READING THESE SPOILERS

I really REALLY hope Maki lives smilie I am worried she is going to kill someone or be a victim

*prays for my new waifu*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#102 Posted: 03:40:41 26/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Please stop. From now on, anything and everything about DRV3 that is not just a name of a revealed character before the game came out must be in spoiler tags. No matter your fan theories or fake spoilers or saying what you got spoiled, doesn't matter. DR isn't a series where everything is the same in each game, DR2 made that vary clear. So spoil your comments, no exceptions.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:41:06 26/09/2017 by DragonCamo
#103 Posted: 13:16:35 26/09/2017
when does the game come out anyways?
---
#104 Posted: 00:44:56 27/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

It's already out, I got mine in the mail yesterday
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#105 Posted: 01:14:43 27/09/2017
THERES A HUMONGOUS HINT 3 HOURS INTO THE GAME THE ****!

Overreacting to the max :U
---
My life is complete.
#106 Posted: 04:37:01 27/09/2017
Quote: DragonCamo

It's already out, I got mine in the mail yesterday

Sweet (just saw the guy I am watching do a Lets play on it. Loving it so far)
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#107 Posted: 11:49:07 27/09/2017
Alright, here's how I feel about the characters so far. (no actual spoilers, it's just the names and nothing else, but still in spoiler tags just in case)

Characters I like:

Gonta Gokuhara
Kokichi Ouma
Kaede Akamatsu
Shuichi Saihara
Kaito Momota
Miu Iruma
Himiko Yumeno
Korekiyo Shinguji
Rantaro Amami

Characters I'm mostly neutral on:

Tsumugi Shirogane
Ryoma Hoshi
Maki Harukawa
Kirumi Tojo
Keebo

Characters I dislike:

Angie Yonaga
Tenko Chabashira
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#108 Posted: 19:01:48 12/10/2017
OH MY GOD THAT FIRST TRIAL DAMN

NOBODY ON EARTH COULD HAVE EXPECTED RANTARO AND KAEDE TO DIE IN THE SAME CHAPTER.

trial 1 spoilers smilie
---
My life is complete.
#109 Posted: 02:44:13 13/10/2017
trial 1 of drv3

i can't believe kaede is ****ing dead the game feels empty now without the same protagonist
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#110 Posted: 03:10:55 13/10/2017
This is what I was referring to earlier in my assessment that likely no one read and I get why. This takes a game that's normally kind of formulated and manages to throw things for a bit of a spin to make you question what you know and make it so no one is safe. I kind of like it.

In reply to 84.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#111 Posted: 12:38:41 13/10/2017
Accidentally read the trial 1 spoiler, I can't believe it. This is a joke right? A fake spoiler?! Cuz you can't kill a protagonist, still in the middle of trial one and I think the Tennis guy did it because the metal ball

trial one stuff
---
#112 Posted: 18:51:38 13/10/2017
Accidentally read the trial 1 spoiler, I can't believe it. This is a joke right? A fake spoiler?! Cuz you can't kill a protagonist, still in the middle of trial one and I think the Tennis guy did it because the metal ball

trial one stuff

why would you do that to yourself

spoilers again trial 1

Kaede was a cinnamon bun just trying to protect everybody **** you kodaka
---
My life is complete.
#113 Posted: 21:34:43 26/10/2017
My current predictions for who will survive to the end (I've only seen the first three deaths so far)

Shuichi, Maki, Gonta, Kokichi, and Miu, with Kaito being the mastermind. I actually thought Ryoma was gonna survive to the end until this most recent case...
---
#114 Posted: 14:02:39 30/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 Daily Life spoilers
I hate Shuichi's hair. I hate it. Taking his hat off caused him to lose what's unique about him. His outfit isn't anything special and his hair is boring. I understand why he took his hat off, but still.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#115 Posted: 04:40:30 02/11/2017
Second case in v3 spoilers

Well, I wasn't really attached to Kirumi, so this is fine I guess. I loved Ryoma though. :[ They made it even sadder with how he didn't have anyone to live for.

Also guess we had two supreme leaders in our group all along lol.

Can't wait to see where this thing with Maki goes.
---
#116 Posted: 14:37:05 08/11/2017
So I finally got to play through DR1 instead of watching the anime and here are my thoughts, some spoils.

The controls when you walk around the school are wonky AF.

Nonstop debates are so fun wtf

Was Togami this big of a snotty ass ***** in the anime wtf

I love love LOVE the illustrations they use sometimes. They are super dynamic and add a layer of love and care to this game.

I don't know if this is because I already know who all the killers were but compared to V3 when they ask you who the killer is they really don't give you hints. In V3 the culprit would usually say something incriminating or look uneasy, then you choose. But in DR1, all they do is, "the only person who could've done "____" is the culprit!!1, then the culprit freaks out. It's early and this probably won't make any sense but I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

Sprites on the PS4 version are surprisingly sharp. However the backgrounds did not get re-textured so it looks very jarring when next to the characters.

P.S. Does anybody know how to change the difficulty to Mean in a playthrough because I started Kind Logic, Normal Action. I want to go full on MEAN
---
My life is complete.
#117 Posted: 18:04:51 08/11/2017 | Topic Creator
I beat DRV3 and I can only sum up my thoughts as let down
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#118 Posted: 12:54:33 09/11/2017

What did you think of the twist/twists?
---
My life is complete.
#119 Posted: 20:22:50 09/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz

What did you think of the twist/twists?

They were really interesting up until the big reveal. The Gofer Project was an interesting plot point and while it somewhat mimics the world in the other two dangans, it made since with how the game mimics the original Danganronpa. I was honestly surprised when the Flashback Light revealed that everything was connected, that they were all part of Hope's Peak, and i was so excited to put the awful anime aside and see what actually would wrap up the Danganronpa universe...
...then we get the big one. The fact that everything is a lie and this is all some game show. While the idea seemed interesting at first glance, it quickly turned into an annoying and confusing mess. Honestly. it just felt like a huge slap to the face, and I fully understand the game was making fun of Danganronpa fans, but that's not the issue. Being meta is fine, but sacrificing story and plot for it is not cool.
Honestly, I lost a lot of faith in the game after we found out that everyone agreed to do this just for fun. There was no goal other then to be a part of their favorite show.
It made all the deaths meaningless. They literally died for nothing. They survived for nothing. Everything they did was for nothing.
Even though the Remnants of Despair in DR2 set up their killing game themselves, they at least had a goal, to spread despair. They had a goal in the Neo World Program, to survive and overcome their despair together and finish the battle between hope and despair.
This time there was no reason to live or to die. It was all for cheap entertainment. I didn't feel anything for the deaths and executions after that, they all just felt fake now. These people weren't "real", their emotions weren't 'real", and their fight wasn't "real"
I guess I agree with Tsumugi's viewpoint of the characters, I have no sympathy because they knew what they were signing up for, what they'd be a part of.
On the topic of Tsumugi Shirogane, I didn't hate her. She was interesting, had somewhat complex motives, and while she didn't compare with Junko, she was still an interesting mastermind which more enforced moral ambiguity then despair.

*shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#120 Posted: 23:01:24 13/11/2017
DRv3 chapter 3 spoilers (up to right before the trial)

HOLY **** that Kokichi fake out ****ing scared the **** out of me he's my second favorite character and I love him and I would've been so upset if he died right there

Also aww, I was actually starting to like Tenko.

****ing glad Angie is dead though, always hated her.
---
#121 Posted: 01:54:57 14/11/2017 | Topic Creator
So I finally got to play through DR1 instead of watching the anime and here are my thoughts, some spoils.

The controls when you walk around the school are wonky AF.

Nonstop debates are so fun wtf

Was Togami this big of a snotty ass ***** in the anime wtf

I love love LOVE the illustrations they use sometimes. They are super dynamic and add a layer of love and care to this game.

I don't know if this is because I already know who all the killers were but compared to V3 when they ask you who the killer is they really don't give you hints. In V3 the culprit would usually say something incriminating or look uneasy, then you choose. But in DR1, all they do is, "the only person who could've done "____" is the culprit!!1, then the culprit freaks out. It's early and this probably won't make any sense but I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

Sprites on the PS4 version are surprisingly sharp. However the backgrounds did not get re-textured so it looks very jarring when next to the characters.

P.S. Does anybody know how to change the difficulty to Mean in a playthrough because I started Kind Logic, Normal Action. I want to go full on MEAN

Sorry i didn't see this. When you're preparing for the class trial (where you set your skills and stuff), go to the difficulty tab and change to the Mean difficulty before you press start
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#122 Posted: 13:08:52 17/11/2017
No worries I already beat it DC lol

Now to DR 2!! HYPP- oh god I forgot how annoying nagito komaeda is oh my ****ing god
---
My life is complete.
#123 Posted: 04:03:45 22/11/2017
Third case in v3 spoilers

Holy **** Korekiyo is a ****ing psychopath I still love him though

Also aww @ Kaito he's gonna die :'< I'm kinda now expecting him to be a killer with the motivation of wanting to get out so he can get to space before he dies. Plus that would go with the pattern that every single character has had a name that starts with K. Also I don't think he's the mastermind anymore lol

Edit: Just ordered this Shuichi Saihara hat

---

Chapter 4 spoilers

Rest in peace Gonta Gokuhara, you beautiful angel.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:01:48 06/12/2017 by 84skylanderdude
#124 Posted: 00:17:37 07/12/2017
I am on such a dr high rn it’s so great bless this series
---
My life is complete.
#125 Posted: 02:52:47 13/12/2017
i've decided to just watch a commentaryless playthrough for v3 rather than waiting for nico's uploads, i'm on the chapter 5 trial rn

YOU ****ING IDIOTS KAITO AND KOKICHI ARE BOTH DEAD THERE'S NO ONE IN THE EXISAL

Edit: Finished the game

This game was so good up until the point where Tsumugi turned into Junko, starting from there everything turned into ****
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:35 14/12/2017 by 84skylanderdude
#126 Posted: 01:34:00 15/12/2017
spoils

it was just a disguise in the end... so who cares lol she ded
---
My life is complete.
#127 Posted: 16:21:18 15/12/2017
spoils

I'm not upset about her turning into Junko, I'm saying from that point that's where things started to not be great imo

Spoil
---
#128 Posted: 14:16:16 17/12/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
spoils

I'm not upset about her turning into Junko, I'm saying from that point that's where things started to not be great imo

Spoil

Ah, so you’re talking about all the meta and 4th wall breaking that happened after? I personally didn’t mind because it’s a twist that we would have never have seen coming and something new for Danganronpa. It’s hard to imagine how their going to do future games now, that’s what concerns me.

Oh and that fanservice from Tsumugi was great.

kkkkk
---
My life is complete.
#129 Posted: 14:58:27 17/12/2017 | Topic Creator
While it's somewhat confirmed another DR game is in the works, maybe Another Episode 2, idk, Kodaka has stated that he doesn't want to continue the series, tho he's fine with someone else taking over. I'd rather the games end on Kodaka's stoy then continue onto someone else's.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#130 Posted: 18:58:21 17/12/2017
Yeah I want a new mascot and story. Like a rabbit doing the killing games.

oh wait
---
My life is complete.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#131 Posted: 23:06:31 17/12/2017
Yeah I want a new mascot and story. Like a rabbit doing the killing games.

oh wait

Kinda reminds me of this [User Posted Image]
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#132 Posted: 04:45:41 20/12/2017
I just found out Akane was originally supposed to be the mastermind of DR2. Hmm, interesting. Explains why she was never a character that stood out. Also would explain the duality between her and Hajime's names, with Owari meaning end and Hajime meaning beginning.
---
#133 Posted: 23:53:45 20/12/2017
^ I would be down with that. Wouldn't be the first time we got a mastermind with boobs
---
My life is complete.
#134 Posted: 03:55:23 02/01/2018
Chapter 4 spoils of v3

The Monokubs' shenanigans absolutely ruined Gonta's execution, so rn I'm editing the execution to take them out and make it better
---
#135 Posted: 04:03:01 02/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 spoils of v3

The Monokubs' shenanigans absolutely ruined Gonta's execution, so rn I'm editing the execution to take them out and make it better

Honestly, the Monokubs ruined all the executions. It takes away from the tone and seriousness of them.

i can't help but feel this was deliberate tho
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#136 Posted: 04:25:50 02/01/2018
Chapter 4 spoils of v3

Honestly, the Monokubs ruined all the executions. It takes away from the tone and seriousness of them.

i can't help but feel this was deliberate tho

I was fine with them in all but Gonta's. They were such minor parts of it. I would prefer if they were not in them at all but I'm fine with their appearances in 3/4 executions they're in. But in Gonta's they just decided to throw furry inflation pregnancy in there eughhh

EDIT: I finished it.

---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:15:00 02/01/2018 by 84skylanderdude
#137 Posted: 04:36:25 08/01/2018
If the next game really is an "Ultra Despair Girls 2" I really ****ing hope that Gundham is the ***awa of the game

Oh apparently ***awa's name is censored that's awesome
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:54 08/01/2018 by 84skylanderdude
#138 Posted: 12:31:07 08/01/2018
Gundham is not a girl though

I have no idea what Ultra Despair Girls 2 could be, the only thing I could think of would be a continuation of Komaru and ***awa's story in Town City.

But honestly DRV3 kind of makes me see the past games and future games in a different light.

V3 spoilers:
Since everything was revealed to be fiction and scripted, so it kind of makes me not care what happened or happens to these characters.
---
My life is complete.
#139 Posted: 03:22:01 09/01/2018
I mean it would probably be Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and then Danganronpa Another Episode 2: ****ing whatever subtitle so I don't think it necessarily has to be girls

V3 spoilers

It was already fiction and scripted to us in irl though so it shouldn't make a difference to us
---
#140 Posted: 14:28:10 09/01/2018
Oh I didn't think of that lol
---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me