Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Dangan Ronpa Offical Topic
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#51 Posted: 02:31:28 19/11/2016
ultra despair girls coming to steam bump
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#52 Posted: 02:37:02 19/11/2016
Holy **** nice

I hope DR comes to the Switch
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#53 Posted: 03:03:08 19/11/2016
what is this danganronpa killer killer i keep seeing places
---
My life is complete.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#54 Posted: 18:23:29 19/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
what is this danganronpa killer killer i keep seeing places

Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer is a manga spin off. It's more focused around The End of Hope's Peak Academy, but the timeline puts it after Danganronpa Another Episode, but before Danganronpa 2. I haven't read it yet as, again, it's only in Japanese right now, but I suppose I could find a fan sub of it. I still haven't read Danganronpa/zero though so the probability of me actually going to read it is low >.>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#55 Posted: 21:13:29 03/12/2016
[User Posted Image]

from Playstation Expo, localised title is "Killing Harmony", 2017 PS4 + PS Vita release

I'd expect a PC version late 2017 as well, maybe like 2-3 months after PS releases
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#56 Posted: 21:37:39 03/12/2016 | Topic Creator
huuurrggg gonna preorder the **** out of the Collector's Edition Psvita version
[User Posted Image]
TBH, i'm not really sure how I fell about "Killing Harmony"? I didn't really like "Ultra Despair Girls" but so be it *shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:57 03/12/2016 by DragonCamo
#57 Posted: 22:08:53 03/12/2016
Quote: gillgrunt987
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GyuXXyd.png[/mg]

from Playstation Expo, localised title is "Killing Harmony", 2017 PS4 + PS Vita release

I'd expect a PC version late 2017 as well, maybe like 2-3 months after PS releases

Do we have any idea when it's coming out in America? I don't have a PS of any sort unfortunately but I'm super excited to watch a Let's Play of it.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#58 Posted: 22:59:22 03/12/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GyuXXyd.png[/mg]

Do we have any idea when it's coming out in America? I don't have a PS of any sort unfortunately but I'm super excited to watch a Let's Play of it.

I'd say March-April is the earliest it would come out, though July/August seems more likely in my opinion. The announcement probably means they've at least finished translating the games script so they're able to set a release window for V3, which is thankfully 2017.
---
#59 Posted: 02:47:28 04/12/2016
YASSSSS
---
My life is complete.
#60 Posted: 04:38:57 11/12/2016 | Topic Creator
So has everyone chosen a favorite character that you'll cry when they eventually die?
Mine's Maki Harukawa. Caretaker that hates children <3

EDIT: Also, since we're on trailers,

4 more to go.

ALSO, Just a quick thing, what do you guys want a spoiler tag for? This is kinda late since I already posted pics of the characters and their names, but I just want to see what you guys don't want open. Obviously, when the game comes out all events/happenings/deaths in the game should be in spoilers
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:46:09 11/12/2016 by DragonCamo
#61 Posted: 05:04:09 11/12/2016
Where does one stay updated on DR news? I hadn't seen those.

Anyway, all (but one of) the characters look good so far. Really liking Gokuhara and Shirogane though.

I hated Tenko from the first time we saw her. I just got that vibe from her. This trailer just proved to me that I hate her.
---
#62 Posted: 05:53:00 11/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Where does one stay updated on DR news? I hadn't seen those.

Anyway, all (but one of) the characters look good so far. Really liking Gokuhara and Shirogane though.

I hated Tenko from the first time we saw her. I just got that vibe from her. This trailer just proved to me that I hate her.

I kinda just watch things on youtube. OmegaValwin is very up to date and posts trailers the minute they come out. So kinda watch his channel for trailers, I suppose.

Honestly, I'm giving Tenko a chance. Like, I understand she comes off as that man hater but everyone thought that of Mahiru when no, she's a precious cinnamon roll that does not HATE men, simply has too high of expectations of them because of her lazy father who did nothing when her mother left, forcing Mahiru to pick up the slack and do everything. So she expects men to be able to push their own weight and not let people down like her father let her down.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#63 Posted: 06:16:36 11/12/2016
^ Yeah but you can see Tenko's absolute disgust

Also I didn't like Mahiru much anyway
---
#64 Posted: 01:11:07 12/12/2016
I like all the characters oomffff
---
My life is complete.
#65 Posted: 01:57:37 13/12/2016

-----
---
#66 Posted: 02:03:03 13/12/2016
Who does everyone predict to be the victim in the first case?

My prediction is Korekiyo.
---
#67 Posted: 04:46:56 13/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Hopefully the scenes in that trailer are for show and aren't like, real images....because there's a certain image that, if real, spoils who all dies....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#68 Posted: 05:04:33 13/12/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
Hopefully the scenes in that trailer are for show and aren't like, real images....because there's a certain image that, if real, spoils who all dies....

I highly, highly doubt they would give that away.

After all, in all the trial scenes they show, they put in every character as to not spoil who dies. Every character participates in it too.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:05:07 13/12/2016 by 84skylanderdude
#69 Posted: 05:19:51 13/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo

I highly, highly doubt they would give that away.

After all, in all the trial scenes they show, they put in every character as to not spoil who dies. Every character participates in it too.

but spike chunsoft is notorious for spoiling deaths and executions in the game's trailers, beta's, and openings. And yes, they went to the effort of making sure all characters were in the hoax trial, but with images and cutscenes from the game with the established art style, i don't think they would go to the lengths to change the images/scenes.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#70 Posted: 11:07:21 13/12/2016
urrggg get inside me drv3
---
My life is complete.
#71 Posted: 02:59:50 20/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Last character trailer has come out
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#72 Posted: 03:16:38 20/12/2016
Himiko is the best she better not die
---
#73 Posted: 06:11:36 20/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Also, the Demo was released and we got the opening from the Demo, not sure if it's the actual opening or if it'll change with the official release, though.

TBH, i'm not really a fan of it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#74 Posted: 07:25:33 20/12/2016
Ok guys, I've been analyzing that trailer that supposedly spoiled who survives and I've come to a conclusion. It doesn't.

It zooms in, introducing Monokuma, like all the previous games did. This is just the cutscene at the beginning of the game where Monokuma first shows up. We only see the six characters in frame, but that's because they only show a split second of it. The panning action is clearly already in motion when the video cuts to it, meaning it just already went over the other ten characters.

I think we're safe, guys. I'm confident in my conclusion.
---
#75 Posted: 12:52:43 20/12/2016
Himiko is the best she better not die

ugh true
---
My life is complete.
#76 Posted: 09:23:05 21/12/2016
So I was watching JoJo, and...

[User Posted Image]

"I am the great and powerful Gundham Tanaka, Supereme Overlord of Ice!"
---
#77 Posted: 01:46:10 04/01/2017
So... if anyone here is comfortable with possible danganronpa v3 spoilers, could they go into this Reddit thread on the /r/danganronpa subreddit and verify whether any possible spoilers in the tweet there look legit? I looked at it and now I'm concerned I spoiled myself.

edit: For context, Spike Chunsoft seem to have left a lot of sprites and stuff in the demo that can be datamined, and it seems dataminers may be working to mine the demo for data. Be careful of any possible spoilers from this point onwards.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:11 04/01/2017 by gillgrunt987
#78 Posted: 02:29:19 04/01/2017
Yeah I'm gonna be super careful to avoid any spoilers. Unless they decide to release it on Switch I'm gonna be waiting until NicoB does a playthrough.
---
#79 Posted: 02:30:37 04/01/2017
Yeah I'm gonna be super careful to avoid any spoilers. Unless they decide to release it on Switch I'm gonna be waiting until NicoB does a playthrough.

Me too.

PICKY PENGUIN SPOTTED *_*
---
My life is complete.
#80 Posted: 03:40:14 04/01/2017 | Topic Creator
So... if anyone here is comfortable with possible danganronpa v3 spoilers, could they go into this Reddit thread on the /r/danganronpa subreddit and verify whether any possible spoilers in the tweet there look legit? I looked at it and now I'm concerned I spoiled myself.

edit: For context, Spike Chunsoft seem to have left a lot of sprites and stuff in the demo that can be datamined, and it seems dataminers may be working to mine the demo for data. Be careful of any possible spoilers from this point onwards.

It's not spoiler at all just...disturbing :I
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#81 Posted: 20:20:04 20/02/2017
YO V3 ENGLISH RELEASE SEPTEMBER 26 LETS GO
---
#82 Posted: 21:10:17 31/08/2017
AAHHHHH IM SO EXCITED

major bump btw

I played the demo, and im really getting used to the characters now. The UI and just design of everything is really nice.

The only voice that I wasn't crazy about was the Ultimate Supreme Leader dude. Meh.

but yeAAAHHHH SEP. 26 LETS GET ITTTT

These are my predictions for the game:

Killers: Gonta, Himiko, Cosplayer Girl, Maid Girl, "DEGENERATE MALES" girl
Deaths: Little badass dude, cute artist, sculptor girl, Supreme Leader guy, inventor *****,
Traitor: Caretaker girl
Surviors: everybody else
---
My life is complete.
#83 Posted: 22:17:37 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I forgot this existed

I've also played the Demo and I'm not happy with the fact that ALL the characters are voiced by previous voice actors.
Way to save money, NISA.
I've preordered the game and just waiting to get it now >:)
Maki Harukawa better not die or i'll riot
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#84 Posted: 23:45:02 31/08/2017
Damn I wish I had a PS so I could play this
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#85 Posted: 23:46:44 31/08/2017
I already know who lives and who the mastermind is. :3
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#86 Posted: 23:54:43 31/08/2017
Don't tell or I shall put a bomb into your lung and cause you to wither
---
#87 Posted: 23:57:23 31/08/2017
Don't tell or I shall put a bomb into your lung and cause you to wither

I wouldn't post anything without a spoiler tag anyway.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#88 Posted: 00:27:03 01/09/2017
Quote: Seiki

You spoiled yourself D:
---
My life is complete.
#89 Posted: 00:49:53 01/09/2017
Quote: Seiki

You spoiled yourself D:

I don't entirely care to begin with. I've never played the games, never seen the anime, and probably never will do either. I only know about the series and plot because DC likes it and tells me about it. And while I do enjoy listening to him explain what all happens in the games & anime, I got curious enough from listening to him talk about this upcoming game, that I looked up who lives, dies, and all the plot twists in this game.

He knows I know all of this and yet when he gets the game and plays it I will still happily listen to him tell me all about it as he does so.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#90 Posted: 04:24:02 01/09/2017
Avoiding spoilers

How's the despair in here?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#91 Posted: 01:46:32 25/09/2017
GONTA GOKUHARA IS A SWEET ADORABLE CINNAMON ROLL AND HE MUST BE PROTECTED A T A L L C O S T S
---
#92 Posted: 02:49:27 25/09/2017 | Topic Creator
A friendly reminder

Since DRV3 is now out and on it's way to stores (or my house), i'd like to remind people that ANYTHING REGARDING DRV3 MUST BE IN SPOILERS, NO EXCEPTIONS
PLEASE also try to label the spoilers at the very least, saying what chapter it is
Example
Chapter 1 spoilers
Maki Harukawa is best girl btw and you can fight me on it

Don't say something like
Chapter 1 Victim
jbfksdfkj;sd

cuz knowing DR, there could be no victim or some other ****

So please just be cautious and PLEASE don't be a dick and spoil it for everyone else.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#93 Posted: 04:09:27 25/09/2017
*dances around all spoilers*

Any despair in here smilie?
hmmmmmmm?

*prays for Ultimate childcare girl to live*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#94 Posted: 04:48:53 25/09/2017
Spoilers for the entire game: (I'm not ****ing kidding)

Cosplay girl is the mastermind.

Witch, Nanny, & Detective live to the end. Everyone else dies.

The whole thing is actually a game show with Kibo being a camera for it all. Danganronpa is a fictional series in this game and the events of the other games may or may not be real. All of the participants signed up to play and had their memories altered to be "Ultimate" with fake backstories when they actually have no real talent.

My thoughts... It's kind of interesting seeing one different like this that may not even exactly be canon to the other games. It makes it stand out a bit as it's own thing instead of trying to be another continuation tormenting the same characters or ones related to them, yet still takes place in the same world so to speak to make a nice alternate. It makes kind of a nice soft reboot in a way that doesn't just outright discard everything that happened and still allows to go back and build up on the previous games with a sequel to them if they want as it's the same series with the same elements, but almost like different universes within. Fake-out with Kaede dying right off bat even though she was marketed as this game's Naegi was interesting and threw things for a spin to make you realize no one is actually safe. It made for a game that tried to take what you know and try to be different with it for a game that was getting predictable and formulated. The only annoying part is that it found a way to bring back Junko in a form. She is referenced in the "mastermind" role for the game show and the Cosplayer does dress as her at one point.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:50 25/09/2017 by Seiki
#95 Posted: 14:15:55 25/09/2017
I got spoiled on Nico's discord :I

Only for the 1-3 killers and the mastermind/traitor, which I'm still kind of in doubt about who the traitor is but I just have to stop thinking about itttt
---
My life is complete.
#96 Posted: 15:30:43 25/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Please put that in spoilers, even if you don't think it's spoilers, telling information like that is spoilers. Anything realted to the game must be in spoilers
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#97 Posted: 22:01:25 25/09/2017
I’m not giving any hint whatsoever about who they are though. Just saying that I got spoiled is that bad?
---
My life is complete.
#98 Posted: 22:05:16 25/09/2017
I’m not giving any hint whatsoever about who they are though. Just saying that I got spoiled is that bad?

It's more in regards that you are referring to the fact that there are at least 3 killers and that there is in fact a mastermind this time around. Even though the game is so stupid formulated that it's obvious anyway.

Reply to MF's comment.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:06:03 25/09/2017 by Seiki
#99 Posted: 00:12:41 26/09/2017

you spoiled the fact that there's a ****ing traitor and mastermind
---
#100 Posted: 01:53:41 26/09/2017

you spoiled the fact that there's a ****ing traitor and mastermind

Where are your spoiler tags then?

Also there isn’t a traitor/mastermind in every game. The person who spoiled who it could be pulling my tail for all I know. I went into this game EXPECTING a traitor, I thought it was tradition by this point.
---
My life is complete.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me