darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#251 Posted: 04:20:24 03/01/2015
Platform: PS3

Sunscraper Spire - next to last "switch" that needs a bomb before taking the trip to fight Luminous appears VERY problematic for the bomb to auto-detonate.

Krypt King Skylander battling villain, and I went to take off the character. The game ignored that fact and my character was in play. I had a trap in play. I believe I had to take off the trap to finally "reset" things.

On Chapter 7 Monster Marsh the Eye Screams dropping barrels along the gate after Headwick opens the path - skylanders using weapons appear not to work while traveling at an angle. I noticed it later in the level after the Eye Five boss fight as well. In short - skylander's capabilities appear to be non-working while moving on an incline.

On Chapter 10 Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink Kaboom was in the Fire Element gate and went to get the key on the right hand side. The key would not follow him to the gate for unlocking, but when you returned to the original location of the key it started to follow him as long as you were on the top level. By exiting the elemental area, the key "suddenly" appeared next to the skylander, and I was able to return back and use the key.

Special accomplishment "No Goo for you" for chapter 10 does not count goo coming from spouts or goo chompies. It appears to only count the goo on the floor.

When accepting any villain quest where additional loading is required for you to play quest, the entire board is "reset" when you return...so if any keys were opened / not opened, villains fought etc in that area literally has to be done again. This has happened 100% of the time. More than likely a conscious design choice but want to call it out as this is very lazy and will cause re work by players.

On Chapter 2 Know-It-All-Island, when trapping Buzzard Beak, the animation for moving into the trap froze and the game had to be reset. The save file got corrupted. Only one skylander was on the portal at the time.

On Chapter 5 Chef Zeppelin, with Bushwack the frame rate dropped precipitously when fighting Bomb Shell for some reason. I've completed it several times and only happened on this one occurrence.

Not happy with level design on a few levels where forked paths doesn't present clear information on which is battle versus other additional area that needs to be explored. In many cases, I pick the wrong path and I am forced to complete the level without the ability to return to the area. Note I am not talking about general areas where I know I won't be able to return.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 14 times - Last edited at 04:41:43 03/01/2015 by GhostRoaster
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#252 Posted: 21:40:56 07/01/2015
Platform: Wii u
Level: skylander academy(homeworld)
Problem:
once you unlock tbone, and are able to see the statues of the competitors, if you are sunburn and follow tbone around as he aimlessly walks around, sunburns feet will stop moving but his actual character will continue to move... it looks like he's sliding on ice almost
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#253 Posted: 05:43:46 08/01/2015
I've got so many glitches that I don't even keep track of unless they are really crazy like the one I got two nights ago.

I was using Head Rush on my Xbox 360. On Chapter 13 - The Future of Skylands I was on the Anti-Grav Truck and it was grabbed by the large machine. I hit select to check her stats and when I returned to the play screen, the Anti-Grav Truck was gone. Poor Head Rush kept falling down into nothingness and respawning in mid air only to fall back down again. I had to select the level over again as there were no way out of this.
---
Stay Cool!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#254 Posted: 23:58:19 11/01/2015
I was playing level 11 Wilikin workshop, and I skipped the initial cutscene with Kaos and Flynn on the ship, and it skipped me to the boss battle w/ smilie.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#255 Posted: 00:24:37 12/01/2015
Well, this was unexpected..

Console: PS3
Glitch: I was just playing Monster Marsh for fun, went to trap Chomp Chest, and when I did, and he came back to the screen, it showed the loading symbol, and the entire screen froze >.> I hope my trap isn't corrupted somehow because of that, I'm turning it back on and will add what happened once I check

EDIT:

Well, good news, my traps not corrupted.

Bad News, My save file is now corrupted. ;-; I have to start all over again...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:10 12/01/2015 by Badwolfmichael
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#256 Posted: 00:58:26 12/01/2015
O no badnewsmichael smilie
#257 Posted: 01:09:17 12/01/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
O no badnewsmichael smilie

I know... much sadness, I only have my Nightmare save file left because of the glitch..
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#258 Posted: 14:19:40 24/01/2015
Invisible S3 Phantom Cynder:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#259 Posted: 17:52:47 24/01/2015
Im guessing u could only do this glitch while triggering the soda while in shadow mode.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#260 Posted: 21:02:32 24/01/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
hot head broken too.. the brokenness list is endless... this is just sad.

This actually happend in Giants to (in Empire of Ice)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#261 Posted: 05:49:23 25/01/2015
Invisible smilie is cool.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#262 Posted: 23:24:06 14/02/2015
I was playing through Phoenix Sanctuary, and I put Krypt King on the portal. In his magic moment animation, he had no sword. Then when I was playing as him, I could use the sword attack but his sword wouldn't appear. When I got back to the hub, his sword still wasn't there.... Until a few seconds later, it magically reappeared.

Has this happened to you?
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:54 14/02/2015 by TTD
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#263 Posted: 23:53:19 14/02/2015
Never had specifically that,but sometimes using him or Sonic Boom would make no one say their catchphrases when they entered the portal for a bit. It eventually fixes itself,but it still scares a little.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#264 Posted: 08:14:16 15/02/2015
My glitch videos merged with this official topic + sticked!
Activision make a patch to fix all these glitch!
---
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#265 Posted: 15:31:45 15/02/2015
Finally this got stickied!
Platform: Wii U
Level: Sunscraper Spire
Character: don't remember
Bug: At the part where you have to deactivate all the holographic floors or whatever, after beating all the enemies on one floor, the battle gate didn't open, leaving me with no way to deactivate that floor. :/
---
Purple dragon.
#266 Posted: 16:14:43 15/02/2015
Can't believe I'm the only one in the forums that lacks the patience enough and runs into the glitch. Remember kids, not waiting for the game to load is no good.

Plataform: Xbox 360, with patch
Character: Any
Level: Academy; Skaletones Showdown
Bug: Go to the Select Menu as the screen transitions from the minigame to the hub(while the screen is fading to black,not sure about other moments); you'll cancel the map change and end up in a very glitchy version of the Skaletones area. If you want even more craziness, walk past the darkened area, and you'll find yourself in Skyblock Limbo.
Video: 9 seconds in this LP episode from my series. I actually recorded a ton more but it was mostly the game throwing me out of bounds. Sorry for the quality(voice quality included).

It can be fixed by going to a level and then back to the hub,or leaving the save and then going back, but yeah I'm very thankful this game doesn't save your position.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:15 15/02/2015 by Bifrost
#267 Posted: 21:05:31 19/02/2015
Platform: PS3
Character: Wind-up
Level: Any
Bug: When the wind-up meter is halfway full, instead of performing his primary attack, he charges up and attacks with his cymbals, as if I had press and held the cymbal attack button, this can happen if I try to wind up, he pulls out his cymbals even when I don't press square >.>
#268 Posted: 02:32:15 02/03/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Can't believe I'm the only one in the forums that lacks the patience enough and runs into the glitch. Remember kids, not waiting for the game to load is no good.

Plataform: Xbox 360, with patch
Character: Any
Level: Academy; Skaletones Showdown
Bug: Go to the Select Menu as the screen transitions from the minigame to the hub(while the screen is fading to black,not sure about other moments); you'll cancel the map change and end up in a very glitchy version of the Skaletones area. If you want even more craziness, walk past the darkened area, and you'll find yourself in Skyblock Limbo.
Video: 9 seconds in this LP episode from my series. I actually recorded a ton more but it was mostly the game throwing me out of bounds. Sorry for the quality(voice quality included).

It can be fixed by going to a level and then back to the hub,or leaving the save and then going back, but yeah I'm very thankful this game doesn't save your position.

So, you hit select after you select a character to play Skaletones with to cancel from the game? Not sure exactly where you hit select. Interesting glitch. I'm sure there's many more of these things.
---
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#269 Posted: 14:34:08 02/03/2015
Gusto and Boomer (co-op) trying to play the last level of the first set of arenas (the bird nest). Crashed repeatedly until I gave up and did a different arena battle, which worked fine.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#270 Posted: 14:50:34 02/03/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster

So, you hit select after you select a character to play Skaletones with to cancel from the game? Not sure exactly where you hit select. Interesting glitch. I'm sure there's many more of these things.

After you go back from the game to the hub, in the fade to black between them. It's way harder to find than 'fall from high enough to go through the floor' in Sonic Boom RoL, but the flashbacks to it are still there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:51:14 02/03/2015 by Bifrost
ArkleeTerror Green Sparx Gems: 238
#271 Posted: 04:06:06 07/03/2015
so far all the glitches i've encountered were harmless and funny ones

here, and hereare two videos of glitches i encountered a while back

and RIGHT HERE is a description of some greatness i witnessed just today:

shoes me and excuse me: OKAY A WEIRD GLITCH JUST HAPPENED
some pie on the floor!: :o
shoes me and excuse me: so i was fighting him [krankcase] with blades, and some of the swords he attacks with stuck in krankcase and did their continual damage thing
shoes me and excuse me: well then the battle ended and the villain trapping cutscene played out
shoes me and excuse me: but, ah, along with the cutscene krankcase model, there was also an unanimated, floating t-pose krankcase model still taking damage from the blades
shoes me and excuse me: VERY ODD THINGS HAPPENED DURING HTIS FIGHT
some pie on the floor!: pppppPPPPPPFFFFFF
shoes me and excuse me: also earlier in the battle, during one of the mini cutscene breaks, i apparently had my own krankcase in just the right spot, so that he was phasing through the enemy krankcase during the scene
shoes me and excuse me: IT WAS ALL VERY
shoes me and excuse me: STRANGE
some pie on the floor!: pfffff
shoes me and excuse me: HIS HAND WAS PHASING THROUGH HIS OTHER'S CROTCH
shoes me and excuse me: his weird, wooden puppet/robo crotch :I

i have the ps3 version, by the way
---
smilie smilie You cannot kill The Metal smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:10:08 07/03/2015 by ArkleeTerror
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#272 Posted: 14:37:38 07/03/2015
When I was playing Chapter 4 (Phoenix Psanctuary) on the Wii, two Shreadnaughts started fighting each other. They kept on going near each other, but they didn't deal any damage to each other and I was able to kill them easily.

Another glitch I encountered was in Chapter 6 (Rainfish Rivera), and no attacks on the ground would show up. It basically meant that I couldn't see Bomb Shell's flames that he leaves behind and I couldn't see Tuff Luck's clover patches.

On both glitches, they were the first time they have ever happened.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
token2k6 Green Sparx Gems: 360
#273 Posted: 00:05:32 09/03/2015
I need some help! Been playing on the XB1 since launch, trying to get the kids to finish the game. Yesterday when they were trapping some new characters, the voices did not come thru the portal speaker once trapped. My kids were totally bummed because they like to hear what they say. Anyway, I completely exited the game, hard rebooted the XB1 and had them play another level. Trap another guy, no voice thru the portal!!

I was also trying to find a way to 'ping' them to get them to talk, is this possible at all? My portal sat on the carpet for a long time and not sure if static electricity got to it, but it still lights up and reads all the characters fine..
#274 Posted: 03:30:31 09/03/2015
Silly question, but there is a portal volume control in the game settings. I've forgotten that I've turned off the portal volume for evening playing, only to be surprised when I don't hear anything from the portal. Have you checked there to see if the volume for the portal is all the way down? This is inside the game, not something on the portal itself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:06 09/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
token2k6 Green Sparx Gems: 360
#275 Posted: 02:13:15 10/03/2015
^ah yes, this was it, had never even been into the settings, must have been one of them LOL, thanks!
#276 Posted: 02:19:27 10/03/2015
Glad that helped. It has bitten me too, so no worries smilie
---
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#277 Posted: 16:16:05 12/03/2015
lol if you play as hot head in soda springs on xbox 360, tag in an evolved chomp chest and hot head will do a hand-stand before switching
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
#278 Posted: 19:57:40 15/03/2015

TfB forgot some Idle animations...
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#279 Posted: 20:20:06 15/03/2015
Dunno if this one's been listed, but in the Phoenix Psanctuary (PS4), the game locked up shortly after beating Chill Bill. When reloading the game later I was informed my game was corrupted, and lost my save data!
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
#280 Posted: 22:23:24 15/03/2015
My son and I experienced a corruption on that level as well due to a game lock...we were catching Buzzer Beak.
---
#281 Posted: 00:11:01 16/03/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
My son and I experienced a corruption on that level as well due to a game lock...we were catching Buzzer Beak.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to trap Chomp Chest...~
#282 Posted: 14:11:05 16/03/2015
Remove specials effect on skylanders:
---
#283 Posted: 02:41:40 22/03/2015
There is one comment in a separate about a fix being made recently available. Can anyone confirm they received a recent fix, and "if so" what did that fix address...OR break?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:04 22/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#284 Posted: 14:51:16 22/03/2015
Camera Glitch:

Quote: Buuzer
Remove specials effect on skylanders:

Just don't do that glitch with lightning rod - it's all kinds of wrong.
[User Posted Image]
#285 Posted: 15:09:13 22/03/2015
^ But if you move him the clouds will re-appears xD
BTW I found a SUPER GODLY DOOOOOOOM GLITCH! With Blackout you can get infinite health smilie I'll post a tutorial!
---
#286 Posted: 15:20:33 22/03/2015

Luckily!

BTW I found a SUPER GODLY DOOOOOOOM GLITCH! With Blackout you can get infinite health smilie I'll post a tutorial!

Wow, that will make him a god in nightmare mode!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#287 Posted: 16:51:31 22/03/2015
Quote: TTD

Luckily!

Wow, that will make him a god in nightmare mode!

So true TTD...lol smilie And that sounds cool smilie Buuzer...can't to see the video.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:51 22/03/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
skylanderspain Green Sparx Gems: 310
#288 Posted: 16:30:26 23/03/2015
Hello

When I got the 3rd singer of skeletors all works fine but when I reseted the Wii 3rd statue doesnt appear and if I get close to the location of that statue the song begin

Anyway to repair that bug??

Thanks
#289 Posted: 16:34:33 23/03/2015
Is this a certain statue or all of them?
what do you mean by "reset wii"?
the problem u stated doesn't make sense. We're not there, so be as descriptive as possible, using complete sentences.
---
skylanderspain Green Sparx Gems: 310
#290 Posted: 16:37:59 23/03/2015
Reset is turn off and then turn on

The first time I saw the statue of a cyclop but now only listen music

Its the last statue that I got
#291 Posted: 18:00:44 23/03/2015
It's failing to spawn,so unless you got a corrupted save restarting the game again or moving to another save should be fine. Never had an issue with the Skaletones statues themselves but sometimes they'd pop in when I used the teleporter to the main hall too much.
---
#292 Posted: 18:27:30 23/03/2015
Blackout infinite health:
Before an Auto-Cutscene use the "Cloud Gravity" power from the "Prince of Darkness" path. The Auto-Cutscene will interrupts "Cloud Gravity" and you will be immortal!
After you activate it the God Mode works for all levels (after you activate it you can change the level infinite times), even if you use a villain or fall out! WORKS IN NIGHTMARE MODE TOO!
Works only with Blackout!

Glitch found by me.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#293 Posted: 12:44:41 26/03/2015
I just had the Chef Pepper Jack moonwalk glitch on Wii U last night while defeating Luminous in Sunscraper Spire.
---
Purple dragon.
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#294 Posted: 16:11:44 29/03/2015
Console: Xbox 360
Level: Rainfish Riviera
Character: smilie
Glitch: when you enter the first door on Fish-Eyed Walk, hold down X to attack a Bomb Shell, it will then get up and not have it's weird helmet, use Wing Whip to get it to fly around the room aimlessly, exit the room to reverse this.
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#295 Posted: 00:14:30 31/03/2015
Platform: Wii U
Level: The Chef Zeppelin
What I did: finish the torrent portion of the level
Bug: the legendary pepper does not appear in the part of the level where it is meant to be.

I don't know if anyone else posted this yet but was just wondering if anyone knew a way to fix this bug since I only need the legendary pepper in order to four star the level.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
#296 Posted: 00:16:29 31/03/2015
Did you try checking around the entire secret area? I swore I had but I went back the next time and it was in the entirely opposite corner to the teleport pad.
---
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#297 Posted: 00:35:14 31/03/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Did you try checking around the entire secret area? I swore I had but I went back the next time and it was in the entirely opposite corner to the teleport pad.

I checked the whole area, then I restarted the level to see if it had been something I had done and yet it was still missing.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#298 Posted: 18:35:58 09/04/2015
You need to jump off every area in that first location. It's there. Believe in the Pepper.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#299 Posted: 04:23:53 11/04/2015
Help, the Easter trap comes up as the normal earth handstand,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#300 Posted: 05:42:22 11/04/2015
^Thats because it is...its a non In-Game Variant Trap....the In-Game Variant's have a "name".... i.e. "Red Hot" Tussle Sprout. It's just a repaint like Hallow's Eve Fright Rider....or the Blurples...ect ect.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:34 11/04/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me