darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#151 Posted: 02:44:11 26/10/2014
Problem: Roller Brawl getting ejected
Console: PS3
Details: Playing Chapter 7 and I was midway through the chapter when she suddenly disappears and I am told to place another Skylander on the portal.
I remove her, then place her back. I try someone else and it works. I try Roller Brawl again....nothing.
I just finished using to beat the Time Challenges for Chapter 17 and Nightmare Express.
What sucks is she was maxed out from SF and had 65000 gold.
I'll try her on SF. If that doesn't work, then I'll have to get a new Roller Brawl.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#152 Posted: 02:47:43 26/10/2014
Quote: Unreallystic
Quote: MoonlitCynder
So my portal broke for a second time, my xbox one glitches out and wouldn't pick up that the controller was reconnected so I restarted the game and put a trap in and no light or sound. Here we go again.

Anyone else having this issue

I have this issue with both the DI2.0 portal and the TT portal. USB control doesn't seem to run through the system, but is being controlled through the software, as I can fix it by opening another game and turning TT back on after it's been cleared from memory. I ended up running a hub and might see if giving the hub power will help, but yeah its a major annoyance.
- Unreall

It really is. I haven't had an issue with my DI portal but I'm on my third Trap Team portal. If it happens again I will totally try what you just suggested if not then I have to send out for another one
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spinal Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#153 Posted: 05:46:51 28/10/2014
Platform: Wii U
Level: 15
Figure: Any
Bug: died at the last boss on nightmare, and put a new skylander on the portal... but the boss was gone... and he never came back, i had to start over again :S so i have had 2 problems now, and both has been on lvl 15.
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#154 Posted: 10:55:46 28/10/2014
On the wii u you can walk through the doors that lead you into the main hall without them actually opening. Sometimes the button that lets you only play on the wii u does not respond when you go to click on it. I believe this is on other versions too, but I know that in a chapter, not exactly sure which one you can teleport in to a unknown element gate using hoodsickle
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#155 Posted: 23:56:24 28/10/2014
ps3
playthrough whole game without patch.

it had minor bugs/glitches(mention below), but story was completed. played with whole wave1 and random older figurines. i did not do all element gates since i dont have the life/magic/mystery. i trapped all villains but did not do all villain quests. the ps3 game is pretty solid and i did not experience any corrupt save files or game freezing.

---

ps3
the golden desert (smacked bone chompy/skeleton at beginning)

is there anyone else here that have seen this orb bug/glitch?

i have played this level with patch and without patch also started a new save file...

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

-----
ps3
the golden desert
tested patched & unpatched

first chompy worm, after it fly away the sound of it in the sand is still there. but after you blow up the dynamite where cali stand. then jump to the next platform, sound will be gone... this can be random happening or maybe if you shoot down everything in the chompy worm place... so not sure of what is causing it.

------
ps3
the hub
unpatched

orb(gray) stuck above the head of the ncp(ncp stand beside the villain jail), can appear when open present after portal master level up, turn off game and then restart it, then it will be gone...

------
ps3
kaos fight
unpatched

orb(gray) stuck in the floor where kaos stand, happens sometimes...

---
ps3
stage 9
tested unpatched

where the boat goes to harbor, there was a legendary chest found by the magic item(chest from ssa) and its stuck in the ground, i couldnt open it. i tried again, this time the legendary chest was found at the two houses where life element gate is.. there is one legendary chest and it randomly spawn by the look of it.

---
ps3
hub and all stages
unpatched

i tested with my variant villain riot shield shredder in the hub and all stages of tt. he did show up (activision said that there was problem with variant villain and will not show up if not patched)
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 00:40:32 29/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
Vertalus Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#156 Posted: 00:43:59 29/10/2014
Ps3

Golden Desert
Not sure if glitch or not.
I went through the entire level with and without guide and it still is saying Areas found 10/11.
I went step by step with the guide on here and still have not found last area.
---
Favorite type Skylander: Feline and Dragon. Still need: Echo, Rocky Roll, the ever elusive dark element trap,and more
#157 Posted: 22:55:03 31/10/2014
ps3
the golden desert
orb bug/glitch

okay guys here is some breaking news when it come to the orbs bug/glitch. i played the golden desert today again, one with patch and one without patch. the orbs was just fine, so this got me thinking maybe there is one of the character that is the cause of the orbs to bug/glitch. and guess what wallop is causing the orb bug/glitch..

here is pictures with legendary jawbreaker..
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

here i played with wallop first then legendary jawbreaker, and you can see two different orbs. one side they are fine other they are bug/glitched orbs...
[User Posted Image]

i tried again but this time i did try two player with wallop and legendary jawbreaker... wallops orbs was bug/glitches and legendary jawbreaker was not..... i play tested this also with patch and one without patch, so it dont matter if you have patch or not. i couldnt take picture of the two on the same screen since i was alone and orbs get sucked into the characters. but now i finally have found the cause of this on the ps3....

i want others here to try wallop on 'the golden desert' and see if this happen to them too... it would be of much help. to see if this is specific for the ps3 only or all versions have the same orb bug/glitch...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:15 31/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#158 Posted: 23:02:25 31/10/2014
PS3: Patched and Unpatched

i've had those grey orbs appear in pretty much every level, with pretty much everyone i've used. As far as i can tell its just the exp orbs missing the yellow colour.

happened in my first patched playthrough, then my unpatched playthrough, and now still in my re-patched game.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
#159 Posted: 23:08:33 31/10/2014
Quote: min8or
PS3: Patched and Unpatched

i've had those grey orbs appear in pretty much every level, with pretty much everyone i've used. As far as i can tell its just the exp orbs missing the yellow colour.

happened in my first patched playthrough, then my unpatched playthrough, and now still in my re-patched game.

thats strange.... i played patched fist time and didnt see any of the bug/glitched orbs, except for the golden desert. then i played without patch and it was the same and both time i used wallop... this orb bug/glitch always happen in this area you see in the pictures...

are you playing on a fat, slim or super slim ps3??....

have you tried change the character on the portal while this is happening?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:15 31/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
#160 Posted: 23:18:13 31/10/2014
Red 500 gig, super slim i think.

i have switched characters when there have been the grey orbs on the screen, and they didn't change to yellow.

i haven't been able to replicate on a specific level or with a specific character to make them pop out, just every now and then they'll drop instead of yellow exp orbs.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
#161 Posted: 23:26:10 31/10/2014
they dont change to yellow after you shoot the enemies... then they already have popped out... they change when you shoot a new enemy with a new character on the same place as you see i have done with the picture up there...

also my orbs aint totally gray... the yellow is on the side and the gray on the other.. i have the slim ps3..

hopefully more people can report here about the orbs and hopefully we find out something that is the cause... as of now it looks like its random and the patch dont matter..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#162 Posted: 23:31:58 31/10/2014
its usually only one enemy out of a group that drops the grey orbs.
---
#163 Posted: 00:00:21 01/11/2014
Quote: min8or
its usually only one enemy out of a group that drops the grey orbs.

can you take a pictures of the gray you get on different levels?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#164 Posted: 14:50:01 01/11/2014
You guys need to work for the QA team.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#165 Posted: 15:59:54 01/11/2014
I'll post all my glitch videos here:

Infinite Puzzle + Game Freeze:
Ultimate glitch of the Dooooom!!!

Infinite Villain Timer Glitch:

Invisible S3 Phantom Cynder:

Fryno Invisible Motorcycle:

Fryno Infinite Motorcycle Animation:

Invisible Portal Glitch:

Auric is an enemy + Snake Gatling:

Snake Gatling:

Fat Eruptor:

Invisible Box:

Destroy Training Dummies:

Funny Bone Infinite Chainsaw:

Infinite Glowing Horn + Flying Horn - Whirlwind:

Strange Volcanic Eruptor "Shake" Animation

Hot Head Invisible Hot Rod:

Super Fly Sonic Boom:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 14:21:41 24/01/2015 by Buuzer
sandstormwolf Green Sparx Gems: 322
#166 Posted: 18:02:28 01/11/2014
What version is that?
---
Still waiting for skylanders 5!
#167 Posted: 18:04:05 01/11/2014
^ PS3
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#168 Posted: 23:36:33 01/11/2014
All you have to do is listen to people complain, and say either; "Restart the level: or "don't play that character".
---
Dead
#169 Posted: 23:50:07 01/11/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

i love the skylanders game i could even do qa for free, if i got access to it in beta stage...

but anyway what i do here is for the ps3 because i own that system. but i would like to hear what other people experience on their wii,x360,wiiu,ps4,xbone... there is a lack of input from these people that have bought that skylanders tt versions.

even if we dont get any more patches it is of interest to know what you get into when you buy different version on different consoles of the same game... it make it easier for others that own multiply systems to pick the right version for them....

with that said im not saying any version is bad, there is difference in cpu, ram etc that make each version different.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:54:03 01/11/2014 by CountMoneyBone
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#170 Posted: 00:01:52 02/11/2014
Wii
Level: Ch.15 Skyhighlands
Figure: Not a glitch for the figrues

During the Tae Kwon Crow battle, there is a possibility he might teleport off the stage if you back him up toward the edge and you'll have to restart the level.
SkylanderCynder Green Sparx Gems: 151
#171 Posted: 23:54:20 02/11/2014
Platfrom:Tablet
Level: Chapter 6
Figure: Series 1 smilie

The game said LEVEL UP!! and he did not level up....
---
hey guys
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#172 Posted: 00:39:21 03/11/2014

The presence of a bug in a game does not mean it was not seen by QA, devs can't fix everything.
---
bye
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#173 Posted: 08:34:01 03/11/2014
^ Exactly; also I think many people underestimate how arduous and repetitive game testing can be. Plus, they'd need to keep track of anyone they hire, enough to make sure that they aren't leaking details they don't want leaked.

Same console details as before, playing in Chapter 13 with Elite Spyro and an Evolved Wolfgang in an Undead Axe; game glitched in the middle of the third phase, so all I could see was the level's sky. Tagging and moving around seemed to work, but the game was unplayable in this state and I didn't feel like messing with glitches, so I decided to quit the fight and go back to the Academy rather than experiment with it.
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#174 Posted: 21:15:18 03/11/2014
I had the same grey orb glitch in Giants (I'm replaying the game)
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#175 Posted: 22:43:53 03/11/2014
Nice!
#176 Posted: 03:28:48 04/11/2014
Found a glitch animation on 3ds version (I just bough it today) if you do the attack with Gusto sucking in air, while holding the A button, he will still move but hill be in a frozen animation (he looks like he slide along the ground)
---
Dead
#177 Posted: 10:08:23 05/11/2014
that Whirlwind was really bad... graphic get stuck on screen when you do special moves. clearly the quality have gone down the toilets. its like they think its a kid game, no one will care and kid will not notice. so im shocked to see my favorite game franchise get threaded like its a fast food mcdonald product. where quantity over quality is the deal.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#178 Posted: 12:25:17 05/11/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
that Whirlwind was really bad... graphic get stuck on screen when you do special moves. clearly the quality have gone down the toilets. its like they think its a kid game, no one will care and kid will not notice. so im shocked to see my favorite game franchise get threaded like its a fast food mcdonald product. where quantity over quality is the deal.

You know... These graphical glitches don't make the game bad in any way possible.
And aren't indicative of the quality.

I don't have to tell you about the swimming in the air glitch in the Spyro Original Trilogy, right?
Does it make the game any worse...?
I don't think so. Because it only occurs if the player does a precise sequence of actions (and even then, it's not guaranteed), and so do these glitches.

All the games have glitches, even SA had some, yet it seems like only this title presents them.
If you want to talk about game-breaking bugs, then I absolutely agree with you (albeit not on the patch question). Glitches aren't the problem.

We do understand that you don't like this game at all, Count, and I personally respect, but not share, your opinion, but try not to be too nipticky, and find every small thing possible to whine on.

This game has high quality (regarding the game itself, not gameplay, story, or gimmick, those are opinables), and it's waaaay over the standards, as far as the "kids oriented games" go.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#179 Posted: 12:37:23 05/11/2014
The training dummys aren't a glitch. It's intentional.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#180 Posted: 13:22:45 05/11/2014
Quote: Drek95

You know... These graphical glitches don't make the game bad in any way possible.

I don't have to tell you about the swimming in the air glitch in the Spyro Original Trilogy, right?
I don't think so. Because it only occurs if the player does a precise sequence of actions (and even then, it's not guaranteed), and so do these glitches.

All the games have glitches, even SA had some, yet it seems like only this title presents them.
If you want to talk about game-breaking bugs, then I absolutely agree with you (albeit not on the patch question). Glitches aren't the problem.

We do understand that you don't like this game at all, Count, and I personally respect, but not share, your opinion, but try not to be too nipticky, and find every small thing possible to whine on.

This game has high quality (regarding the game itself, not gameplay, story, or gimmick, those are opinables), and it's waaaay over the standards, as far as the "kids oriented games" go.

People judge quality differently. CMB like myself look at the entire picture....if you want to be selective in your judging criteria have at it but it doesn't make anyone's opinion more or less important. I have a feeling I'll enjoy this game but will be annoyed at some stuff--and guess what? That's happened on every game.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:23:54 05/11/2014 by GhostRoaster
#181 Posted: 18:30:24 05/11/2014

People judge quality differently. CMB like myself look at the entire picture....if you want to be selective in your judging criteria have at it but it doesn't make anyone's opinion more or less important. I have a feeling I'll enjoy this game but will be annoyed at some stuff--and guess what? That's happened on every game.

You exactly caught the point!

I too found something that I don't like that much, but, honestly, the important aspects are there, and have high quality too. You are, of course, absolutely free to like or don't like them, however, the quality of the game itself, looking at the entire picture, is still very high. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#182 Posted: 16:13:28 12/11/2014
Hot Head Invisible Hot Rod:
---
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#183 Posted: 16:16:40 12/11/2014
Nice videos thanks for sharing smilie
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
#184 Posted: 20:14:34 12/11/2014
hot head broken too.. the brokenness list is endless... this is just sad.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#185 Posted: 20:42:39 12/11/2014

Yeah, I'm absolutely sure "broken" is the right word.

Because, when a character works just fine, unless you rapidly trigger a series of actions that only end up creating a visual glitch that doesn't absolutely alter the gameplay, and can most likely be fixed by removing the toy from the Portal, it definitely breaks the Skylander. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#186 Posted: 01:17:15 13/11/2014

Because, when a character works just fine, unless you rapidly trigger a series of actions that only end up creating a visual glitch that doesn't absolutely alter the gameplay, and can most likely be fixed by removing the toy from the Portal, it definitely breaks the Skylander. smilie

I know! I mean I can't BELIEVE they wouldn't test the games for these game breaking glitches! I refuse to use any of my old characters, because they might ALL have one of these game breaking animation glitches!
---
Dead
#187 Posted: 01:33:15 13/11/2014
Quote: mega spyro

I know! I mean I can't BELIEVE they wouldn't test the games for these game breaking glitches! I refuse to use any of my old characters, because they might ALL have one of these game breaking animation glitches!

Absolutely!

Oh, and, I'm surprised no one has reported Gusto's bloated form walking in the air glitch, yet!
I mean, when he's full of air, if you go on a bounce pad, or an air stream... *wait for it*... It actually keeps walking in the air, instead of having a proper animation!

It's just... Oh, for Eon's sake, I cannot even describe how disappointing it is...
I think... I think my love for the franchise simply disappeared, when I saw it the first time...

Where is the LOVE, in this game, if they cannot even give a proper animation for every single action, to each of the 100+ characters they have created...?
Where is the passion...? Where is the dedication...?

And that Hot Head visual glitch...

I'm done. Really, really done.
It was a nice ride, but now it's over.

And all because of that unforgivable, unforgettable, unbelivable and plain bland visual glitch.
Who cares if the game is awesome...? I just cannot stand those horrors...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:30 13/11/2014 by Drek95
#188 Posted: 20:06:51 13/11/2014
im just waiting now for one of the eons elite that cost you 30 whackers. to have an animation glitch that total ruin it...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#189 Posted: 22:01:46 13/11/2014
im just waiting now for one of the eons elite that cost you 30 whackers. to have an animation glitch that total ruin it...

Oh, but they have one!

Haven't you noticed that HORRIBLE burst of yellow dust that appears each time one of their magic moments ends...?

That was totally unintended, and completely ruins the characters themselves. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:57 13/11/2014 by Drek95
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#190 Posted: 23:24:06 13/11/2014

Oh, but they have one!

Haven't you noticed that HORRIBLE burst of yellow dust that appears each time one of their magic moments ends...?

That was totally unintended, and completely ruins the characters themselves. smilie

Ugh. That is terrible.
I don't think I'll ever buy another Skylander AGAIN because of that!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:29 13/11/2014 by Badwolfmichael
#191 Posted: 23:33:30 13/11/2014

Oh, but they have one!

i guess thats why i get these asthma attack each time i pass these eons elite in the shops...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#192 Posted: 23:37:08 13/11/2014
^now that's some funny azz sheet
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#193 Posted: 23:37:26 13/11/2014
The complaints from this guy, never ends... *sighs*
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#194 Posted: 00:56:23 14/11/2014
I've noticed all the Skylanders in these videos are level 20 and maxed out gold. ...I mean, dang, that's some dedication.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#195 Posted: 00:59:43 14/11/2014
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Oh, but they have one!

Ugh. That is terrible.
I don't think I'll ever buy another Skylander AGAIN because of that!

I sure won't.

Well, maybe Cobra Cadabra and...

NO, NO, must resist for the sake of not seeing any new visual glitch anymore!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#196 Posted: 07:39:03 14/11/2014
Quote: AdamGregory03
I've noticed all the Skylanders in these videos are level 20 and maxed out gold. ...I mean, dang, that's some dedication.

All my 75 Skylanders are at level 20 with max gold xD
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#197 Posted: 15:17:14 14/11/2014
Quote: Buuzer

You my friend are a true Portal Master.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#198 Posted: 18:30:37 14/11/2014

that is some impressive for sure smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#199 Posted: 19:23:07 14/11/2014

that is some impressive for sure smilie

All 200 of mine are in that state...and b/c of no cap level increase and no quests...I'll be assured of avoiding all of these breaks/glitches since I have no reason to use them. Sad.... smilie
---
#200 Posted: 20:01:13 14/11/2014
i got dark wildfire and at level 18 i got the orb bug/glitch again.. as you see of the picture the the glow of the orb is on the other side of the dark orb that should be in the middle and make colors.. this is ps3 version with patch v1.01. if anyone else is experiencing this with dark wildfire on the ps3 with patch, let me know please...

[User Posted Image]
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:03:15 14/11/2014 by CountMoneyBone
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me