darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#1 Posted: 09:17:01 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Now that some people have the game already, there's bound to be some glitches just as there were in the last 3 games.
This thread is to report glitches you've found so you can help others avoid running into the same problems.
(totally not using you early people as guinea pigs)

When reporting a bug, please give details such as:
  • What version of the game are you playing? (ex. Wii, PS4, 3DS) This info in particular is very important, since many bugs in previous games only happened on certain versions.
  • How does this glitch interfere with gameplay? (ex. if you can't use a villain, corrupted save file, etc)
  • Does this bug pertain to a specific character/villain?
  • Are you able to consistently repeat the bug? (ex. if you perform a specific action will the bug ALWAYS happen?)

Quote: GhostRoaster
Threads from Activision Support

General Progression Thread
https://support.activision.com...&fs=Search&pn=1

Trap Team Gameplay FAQ

Skylanders Trap Team Characters and Magic Items
---
#all Spyros are valid
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:15:11 15/02/2015 by Buuzer
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 09:51:44 03/10/2014
first one, ps4 version... beenox developer!... see developers here -> //www.darkspyro.net/trapteam/

Quote:
Trap Team is also glitchier than its predecessors. Large Skylanders frequently get stuck on level geometry, and I found myself falling off platforms a lot more often than in previous games. At one point, my partner and I managed to break the game entirely as our Skylanders fell off a ledge and into an endless void. We needed to reseat our figures on the Portal of Power several times before the problem corrected itself and gameplay resumed.

source:
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/10...-unjust-desert/
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:53:59 03/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#3 Posted: 09:55:55 03/10/2014
I'm on PS4 and my trophies won't sync. There was already a patch for the game as well.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#4 Posted: 10:07:46 03/10/2014
Quote: mantez
I'm on PS4 and my trophies won't sync. There was already a patch for the game as well.

syncing trophies on the psn can be problematic from time to time, thats nothing new...

but what was the patch version number and how big was it?... any info in the patch about what was fixed?...

any patch for the ps3 version???
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
AusLander Red Sparx Gems: 60
#5 Posted: 10:28:36 03/10/2014
I have ran into countless game breaking bus. From black screens, to being knocked out o the playable area, people and buildings all jumping into one spot the portal not working and often not lighting up, villains being deleted when you move them from the trap,variants appearing as normal figures. And so so many more.
#6 Posted: 10:29:49 03/10/2014
On wii wii u Xbox 360 and tablet version
#7 Posted: 10:31:22 03/10/2014
Oh. And the cutscenes repeating themselves.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#8 Posted: 10:51:52 03/10/2014
Quote: AusLander
I have ran into countless game breaking bus. From black screens, to being knocked out o the playable area, people and buildings all jumping into one spot the portal not working and often not lighting up, villains being deleted when you move them from the trap,variants appearing as normal figures. And so so many more.

Yeah, seems legit...
---
bye
#9 Posted: 11:27:41 03/10/2014
It is legit, actually. This is a topic for reporting bugs. Excuse me while I go gather all the rewards for making something like that up.
#10 Posted: 12:29:52 03/10/2014
It is legit, actually. This is a topic for reporting bugs. Excuse me while I go gather all the rewards for making something like that up.

i believe you, with beenox as a developer... and patches being released, the game is serious broken...

xbone - 343mb patch bug fix
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108546

ps3 - 20mb patch bug fix
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108545

i have just made the decision to not buy skylanders trap team. in 10 years or less you will not be able to download these patches anymore, and the game is forever broken. as a collector and gamer i dont find this acceptable for a game that will cost around 250-300 dollars. another thing this will also serious make a huge dent in the value of the game later.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:57 03/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
#11 Posted: 12:55:37 03/10/2014
I'd like to see how they patch the wii. Or I'll want my money back. Is it only 300 in American prices ? Damn. The trap masters alone cost 360 for all 16 350 ish for the traps 180 for the minis and over 300 for te cores
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#12 Posted: 12:55:57 03/10/2014
CountMoneyBone, you shouldn't decide whether to buy Trap Team on what it will be like "years from now" - you don't hear people in their 40's saying "My Intellivision stopped working?! Call Better Business Bureau!"

Years from now, the whole series could be remastered like Halo or on Steam or something like it. Decide for today...we could all be dead in 10 years anyway.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#13 Posted: 13:01:25 03/10/2014
Quote: AzureStarline
CountMoneyBone, you shouldn't decide whether to buy Trap Team on what it will be like "years from now" - you don't hear people in their 40's saying "My Intellivision stopped working?! Call Better Business Bureau!"

Years from now, the whole series could be remastered like Halo or on Steam or something like it. Decide for today...we could all be dead in 10 years anyway.

I'll still buy it l regardless..but I'm pissed aboit how many bugs there are.
#14 Posted: 13:11:45 03/10/2014

the games for the Intellivision work as they should because they was released finished. trap team game need software patches that will not be accessible. when the trap team game hit the age of the Intellivision, the trap team game will then be forever broken. also there will be no resell value or people collecting it when it dont work... so the whole point in collecting it is gone. its a reason why we have a retro scene with people that buy and collect older nintendo games, because they know the get the complete game experience... this will never happen with trap team.

also another question comes to mind... how hard can it really be to do it proper?... its a kid game without online and this is not game of skyrim size after all. by the look of it, its now all about the plastic figures, and the game they cant be bother to test properly, seriously?... no, the thrill is gone, i am done..

I'll still buy it l regardless..but I'm pissed aboit how many bugs there are.

if you buy it, i hope you buy it on sale, so they at least get a hint... that releasing an unfinished game is not okay.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:33 05/10/2014 by bionicle2809
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#15 Posted: 13:16:10 03/10/2014
Okay gonna just grab the reigns here for a minute and pull EVERYTHING back...what and where are the bugs occurring, and are there ways around them?

A bug where you see textures pop in is one thing, while "OMG I JUST LOST EVERYTHING" is another. So let's sort things out since if TfB/Acti does read this forum they could fix some things, and we could get an idea ourselves just how busted this badboy is.
#16 Posted: 13:20:24 03/10/2014
Kung fu, I posted the list of bugs I've found in the bug topic, they really are game breaking, I just had my silver boomer corrupted.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#17 Posted: 13:41:22 03/10/2014
Isn't this "the bug topic" though? Did I miss a thread?
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#18 Posted: 13:43:57 03/10/2014
You're absoloutely right. It's midnight here and I spaced, my apologies
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#19 Posted: 13:48:08 03/10/2014

What variants did you use?

Chase variants from Spyro's Adventure do NOT show up as Special or Rare, nor do they have their special colors.

In fact, no chase figures actually look different in the game. From Giants on, they added "Special" tags to all chase figures, but that only affects the Magic Moment and the Collection screen.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#20 Posted: 13:50:44 03/10/2014
When I said variant, I meant my gnarly tree Rex, Scarlett ninjiini legendary free ranger and legendary grim creeper. I apologise if I confused you
JimmyIMMORTAL Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#21 Posted: 13:59:00 03/10/2014
I've been fortunate so far, no problems thus far on my 360 version.
---
Collection: 242/254 + 59/60 traps + All Magic Items.
Riot Shield Shredder, Outlaw Brawl and Chain, Steamed Broccoli Guy and Rebel Lob Goblin.
#22 Posted: 14:02:42 03/10/2014
The wii patched the first time the disk went in when I got the game.
Maybe that broke the game?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#23 Posted: 14:19:24 03/10/2014
This is a great idea for a thread, but let's keep the bickering to a minimum. My recommendation:

• Platform
  • Level, Figure where problem occurred.
  • Describe WHAT YOU DID to make the bug occur.
  • Describe the bug itself.
  • Describe if you have patched your game and if so, anything that helps to determine what patch it was.
  • If others have seen other occurrences of the bug, and/or seen a fix for it, communicate what it is.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:21:49 03/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
ChillElf Red Sparx Gems: 58
#24 Posted: 15:37:27 03/10/2014
EDIT: deleted the first part of this post, because apparently to get a bomb all you need to do is stand in the green circle when the enemy throws a bomb at you. While I maintain a lot of the bombs explode midair, it is working for me now (sporadically, but it works nonetheless). Can't say it's the most intuitive, but I'm glad Skylanders managed to have something confusing about it; keeps it interesting at least. Thanks to the people who pointed out how to beat that enemy.

---------------

Also worth noting (though it may or may not be a glitch) is Kaos' voice and mouth animation. In EVERY SINGLE CUTSCENE with him in the game world (that is, not including pre-rendered scenes like when Wolfgang has him tied to a steering wheel) at normal size, his mouth does not follow his voice at all. He'll laugh maniacally with the "mwahahahaha" dialogue popping up, but his mouth barely moves at all. His mouth sometimes isn't even moving when he's speaking, or vice versa. I'm not sure if it's a glitch, but I don't think it's a localisation issue, as all the other characters talk fine (scenes in the Academy with Buzz, Mags, Cali, Flynn, etc. all show them talking as they should, while Kaos looks like he's mumbling or not saying anything, while he's talking/laughing/being generally evil with words).

So...um...
Platform: Wii U
Level: All (except pre-rendered cutscenes)
What you did: Paid attention to the cutscenes
The bug itself: Kaos' mouth animations don't match his voice at all. Not in sync, often not even saying anything judging by his mouth, but shouting/screaming dialogue of him is playing. This has been consistent every time the game has been played since launch.
Possible fixes: Look away from the screen and it sounds fine. Alternatively, hope Activision bothers to help....yeah...not likely given how many cutscenes they'd have to redo. To be fair, they wouldn't even have to redo the cutscenes (looks to me like they're rendered on the fly, so your skylander can appear in them), they'd just need to redo the animations for Kaos' mouth. Y'know, actually make his mouth MOVE when he's talking...

I guess I'm just trying to find out if this is isolated to the Wii U version of the game. Anyone able to confirm on other platforms?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:24:19 03/10/2014 by ChillElf
#25 Posted: 15:55:54 03/10/2014
awesome quality posting there...keep it coming.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#26 Posted: 16:04:24 03/10/2014
ChillElf, for your first issue, you need to stand in the green circle as to grab the bomb. The enemy will throw the bomb on you but you will pick it up, then you throw the bomb at him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:05:36 03/10/2014 by Reimu
#27 Posted: 13:45:21 05/10/2014
anymore Bug/Glitches found?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Zauron Green Sparx Gems: 162
#28 Posted: 18:59:03 05/10/2014
Figure: Wind-Up on Bottom Path
Bug: Pressing primary attack (Y) rapidly has the game react as if you held the button down, causing Wind Up to keep performing his Windup Punch attack instead of continuing his normal Short Circuit attack. Have to purposefully use slower button presses to make sure he keeps doing his basic attack and doesn't suddenly decide to do the charged-up boxing glove one, which makes him very annoying to play on this path as you can no longer reliably knock enemies into the air and juggle them with the basic attack as you could in Swap Force.

I'm going to have to swap him to the other path just to avoid accidentally doing that boxing glove attack over and over again when I don't mean to.

On a side note, not technically a bug I guess, but sucks how knockback is far less effective in this game compared to Swap Force. For example, this Windup Punch attack I keep accidentally doing knocked enemies very far back and in the air, often off the edge of the map, in Swap Force, but in this game often they don't get knocked back at all and if they do, its just a short distance along the ground, rather than sending them flying. I noticed in general that knockback attacks are just less effective than in Swap Force, with enemies recovering very quickly and not being able to juggle them much at all.

A lot of Swap Force's Skylanders depended on the physics engine, which just seems less robust in general in this game, it definitely feels like they used Giant's engine instead of whatever engine Swap Force used. For another example, Dune Bug's dune balls could pick up practically any enemy in Swap Force, even really large ones, but now he can only grab small enemies, taking away the one thing he was really good for (quickly disabling/killing large/shielded enemies), since the enemies he can roll up now are the ones that aren't much of a threat in the first place.

On the plus side, going back to the Giants engine seems to have un-nerfed some Skylander attacks that were nerfed in Swap Force. For example, Tree Rex's primary attack now has the massive range it did before, which was much reduced in Swap Force, and Dino Rang's boomerangs once again cause a brief knockback/hit stun when they connect with enemies, which for some reason they didn't in Swap Force making him far less effective with his slow firing rate than he is in SSA/Giants/TT.
#29 Posted: 19:37:16 05/10/2014
you sure its not your button on the controller, that can be sticky or something...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:40:23 05/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
Zauron Green Sparx Gems: 162
#30 Posted: 20:54:20 05/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
you sure its not your button on the controller, that can be sticky or something...

I'm sure, it happens on both my Pro Controller and my GamePad. Also, it isn't a problem for any of the other characters I've tried so far that have different attacks when you hold the button. Not that I've tried all of them by any means, but so far out of about a dozen of them only Wind-Up has this problem of him doing his "hold the attack button" attack from just tapping the button rapidly.

Oh, here's another one:

Figure: Funny Bone
Level: Hub (around Persephone), Level 2, probably other places
What I did: I only have purchased one upgrade - the one where he can chase his own frisbee and slam it into the ground. With nothing in particular going on (no enemies) I was practicing using it and, before he actually caught the Frisbee but while chasing it, he'd suddenly be stuck in the ground, kinda wiggling in place, and seemed permanently stuck that way. I could get out of it by swapping in my Villain and swapping back, but otherwise could do nothing while he was stuck half in the ground. Happened 3 times now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:10 05/10/2014 by Zauron
#31 Posted: 21:35:47 05/10/2014
anyone found bugs/glitches in the ps3 version yet?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#32 Posted: 00:36:44 06/10/2014
Platform: xbox360
Level: Chapter seems to be irrelevant
What you did: Trapped a villain in a trap
The bug itself: This has happened three times now. I have defeated a villain and then placed the trap in the portal as instructed. A screen comes up where I have to choose which villain I want to play as (because there is already one in the trap which may be the problem). I choose the villain I have just captured. I play with him for a few seconds and then a screen comes up saying 'A toy on the portal has a problem, remove the toy etc, etc.'
Possible fixes: Get up off my comfy couch that I had just settled into, storm across the floor, take the trap out of the portal and pitch that crap across to the other side of the room. Stupid gimmicks making me get up and down all the time. I almost never swapped swap force skylanders for that same reason (laziness) and I find playing as the villains to be boring. Perhaps I just haven't found the right villain yet. Oh but if I don't crack it and throw the trap away but instead take it out and place it back in, it seems to work fine. Maybe it's because it already had a villain in it? Don't know, don't care, just thought I would share.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#33 Posted: 00:47:46 06/10/2014
PS4 version: Exclusive hats show up wrong. (aka the hats from spring time trigger happy, jolly bumble blast and kick off count down).

I have each of them wearing the hat they came with, but when I put them on TT spring time trigger happy is wearing the xmiss hat, jolly is wearing the soccer hat, and kick off is wearing the bunny ears... They are wearing there right hats if I put them back on SF.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
murben Red Sparx Gems: 11
#34 Posted: 01:38:43 06/10/2014
Platform: PS3
Level: All Cutscenes

The bug itself: PS3 is connected to my 7.1 surround sound system. On all cutscenes, the subwoofer audio is in Spanish, while all other channels play in English.
#35 Posted: 02:04:06 06/10/2014
Quote: darkrai848
PS4 version: Exclusive hats show up wrong. (aka the hats from spring time trigger happy, jolly bumble blast and kick off count down).

I have each of them wearing the hat they came with, but when I put them on TT spring time trigger happy is wearing the xmiss hat, jolly is wearing the soccer hat, and kick off is wearing the bunny ears... They are wearing there right hats if I put them back on SF.

Sounds like they got the hex codes wrong for the hats. Nice attention to detail...

Guys, let us know what patches (if any) are installed.

Wouldn't hurt to post an SR on their site. No idea if they plan on "fixing" anything, letting them know would be a good first step.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:42 06/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#36 Posted: 02:27:20 06/10/2014
Quote: murben
Level: All Cutscenes

The bug itself: PS3 is connected to my 7.1 surround sound system. On all cutscenes, the subwoofer audio is in Spanish, while all other channels play in English.

Same but on PS4...really annoying. I'm sure it's an easy fix though. I thought it might be a different language but it was so muffled (coming from sub so yeah) I thought it was just me.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#37 Posted: 02:30:15 06/10/2014
Well frankly I don't expect any patches (the patch that happened was a day 1 patch and skylanders games have had day 1 patches starting with giants).

From the games I own:
No patch games
Skylanders spyro wii no patch
Skylanders giants wii no patch
Skylanders 3ds all games no patch

games that got a day 1 patch
Skylanders Giants Wii U had a Day 1 patch
Skylanders swap force Wii U and PS4 had a day 1 patch
Skylanders Trap team ps4 had one (have not tried my wii u version so don't know yet)

Can't say about the others as I did not own them.

So the day one patch does not mean they are doing patches now (as most of the time the day one patch just lets friends see you are playing the game) before the patch it is not shown so the press can play demo copies with out people knowing.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:56 06/10/2014 by darkrai848
MegaDozer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#38 Posted: 04:19:42 06/10/2014
I JUST LOST EVERYTHING! but I was only on the second level so no biggie And i couldn't collect any treasure right before i found flyn's statue.PS4
ChillElf Red Sparx Gems: 58
#39 Posted: 04:24:22 06/10/2014
Alright, lets try this again. Thanks for the abundance of things to post about, Trap Team. really appreciate it. smilie

Level: Kas Doom Challenge waves 41 - 50
What you did: Played as Star Strike. Used her two attacks, the projectile and the deflecting spinning shield. Basically pressed Y and Zr together repeatedly, as that normally causes her to shoot a projectile in between doing spins.
The bug itself: Lag. Lag. Lag. Was playing with a second player operating Drobot, and basically whenever Star Strike started spamming her projectiles and spin attack and bouncing her own projectiles, he game would lag, leading to a horribly slow, unplayable state where I had to switch to another skylander. I know its not Drobot on Master Blaster causing the issue, because with Drobot and Whirlwind, Stealth Elf, Chill or any of my other Skylanders, no lag ever occurred.
Possible Fixes: Dont play as Star Strike in Co-op, or dont spam Star Strike.

Basically, it boils down to the game not having enough power to process all of the projectiles she's spamming, as well as the physics of their reflections (not like this game has brilliant collision detection anyway) and certainly it cant handle the while a bunch of enemies are on screen. Sure, I get it, its not exactly a precision fighter game built to handle lots of inputs at once. But if your character could spam projectiles lag-free in Swap Force, why the lag in Trap Team?

I have no idea if playing on another console would help at all, but I do know that Swap Force on Wii U didnt have a problem with Star Strike.
#40 Posted: 04:36:55 06/10/2014
Quote: MegaDozer
I JUST LOST EVERYTHING! but I was only on the second level so no biggie And i couldn't collect any treasure right before i found flyn's statue.PS4

Not helpful. Please refer to the questionnaire format.
---
GatorShea Green Sparx Gems: 361
#41 Posted: 04:37:08 06/10/2014
I have it on the PS4 and the game wouldn't install at first. Once it did then I was forced to start the application by clicking on the update of Trap Team in the downloads as the game does not appear in the XMB like all other installed games do. It didn't even give me a notification saying that it was installing other than hearing the loud buzz of the disc drive. I hope this gets fixed.
---
PSN: GatorShea Feel free to add me if you play on either the PS3 or PS4.
#42 Posted: 04:42:18 06/10/2014
Threads from Activision Support

General Progression Thread

Trap Team Gameplay FAQ

Skylanders Trap Team Characters and Magic Items

Lots of gameplay issues with specific characters, and there are quite a few that doesn't sound like will ever work in this game. Others can be fixed by swapping characters on the portal.
Portal can sometimes stop saving data.
---
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 04:56:38 06/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
#43 Posted: 10:35:42 06/10/2014
so far we know this for trap team patches...

PS4, 343MB patch version??
XBOne, size?? patch version??
PS3, 20MB(something??... need to know specific patch size) patch V1.01
X360, size?? patch version??
WiiU, size?? patch V1.01
Wii, no patch

can someone that have the missing info help fill in?..

also if anyone could playthrough the storyline without the patch and take notes of bugs/glitches they find, would be nice (specially on the ps3 version).
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:43:35 06/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#44 Posted: 11:24:12 06/10/2014
So, Would just like to say thanks to all you guys for Beta testing Trap Team before Europe gets it with a patch to make it work smilie
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#45 Posted: 13:59:54 06/10/2014
Geez, those support pages make it look like the game has a LOT of possible glitches...
"I have trouble reaching some platforms when playing with my Legendary Zoo Lou."
"Unfortunately, Legendary Zoo Lou doesn’t jump as high as the other Skylanders. Try using a different Skylander in sections where you’re having difficulties."
.....are you kidding me?
---
Purple dragon.
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#46 Posted: 14:37:59 06/10/2014
Level: 2? I think...
Problem: Right after I trapped tussel sprout and it was switching my character to him, the game froze. I restarted the whole system and chose my saved game. I got a message that said I couldn't play because the file was corrupted.

Does this mean something is wrong with my disc?
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#47 Posted: 14:58:29 06/10/2014
Quote: DobermanOwner
Problem: Right after I trapped tussel sprout and it was switching my character to him, the game froze. I restarted the whole system and chose my saved game. I got a message that said I couldn't play because the file was corrupted.

Did you try starting a new file? If the same thing happens, then it's possible the disc may be corrupt.
---
Purple dragon.
#48 Posted: 15:26:55 06/10/2014
Quote: DobermanOwner

that sounds like a save file or install data from the patch have become corrupt. this can happen when you dont turn of your ps3 properly...

reason why freeze can happen...

1. bad coding of the game
2. you lost online contact to psn (this can happen as long the ps3 is online, even if the game dont need online)
3. faulty/problematic disc (scratches/fat finger prints)
4. the ps3 hd filesystem need to be optimized*. this can be done in the 'safe menu' with option 3) Restore File System / 4) Rebuild Database

*what is defragmentation?:
http://windows.microsoft.com/e...defragmentation
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:52:07 06/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#49 Posted: 15:52:19 06/10/2014
Minor spoiler in here about when you first get Skystones! But this is a bug thread, so spoilers at own risk anyway I think.

Platform: PS4
Level: 5
Problem: At the start of the second Skystones match with the chefs, nothing in the game was responding, not even going to the Option menu. I could get back to the PS4 screen, so it wasn't a system freeze. After remembering controller weirdness from before, I saw that while my son had dropped out, the player 2 controller was still on. When I tried to use this controller, everything on the match confirmation menu worked. After I started the match, the Player 1 controller worked fine again!

I have noticed other strange things like this, such as the P2 controller working in a Skalatons mini-game, and allowing movement in the hat confirmation screen when getting a new hat. Even if P1 opened the box, whoever moved the controller to Yes and hit X got to wear the hat. Just seems like some sloppy controller crossover coding.
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#50 Posted: 16:01:37 06/10/2014
Any word on the audio fix for the PS4 cinematics?
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me