darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#201 Posted: 20:08:01 14/11/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: Buuzer

All my 75 Skylanders are at level 20 with max gold xD

that is some impressive for sure smilie

All 200 of mine are in that state...and b/c of no cap level increase and no quests...I'll be assured of avoiding all of these breaks/glitches since I have no reason to use them. Sad.... smilie

all 200, your a legend GhostRoaster.. even with all the bug hassle....
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#202 Posted: 13:52:46 15/11/2014
Super Fly Sonic Boom:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#203 Posted: 19:26:18 16/11/2014
Platform: PS3
Level: The sewer level - forgot the name
Bug: Unable to collect treasure

I didn't actually do anything out of the ordinary. I was playing as Drobit and next thing I knew, I was walking through treasure and unable to collect it. I tried changing to other Skylanders, Villains, Trap Masters, and the treasure was still not registering. It was on the ground, but could not be collected. Experience points were still able to be collected though.

The bug "righted" itself when I opened a treasure chest, only for the game to crash at the end of the level (although I don't think this was part of the bug).
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#204 Posted: 12:34:59 17/11/2014
PlatformIos
levelany level
bug character walks in one direction even when I'm not using the controller or touching my iPad

This is really annoying and the glitch normaly fix it's self after a day you cannot just restart the glitch will go on

level Lair of the Golden queen
bug during the final part where you run away from the queen my character was stuck getting an instant KO
---
POPSMARTS!
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#205 Posted: 14:27:37 22/11/2014
Can I just say the Pepper Jack moonwalking bug is frustrating and made me lose Survival matches twice today when I was upgrading low-level characters

Failing a level because of glitches is frustrating. This particular one is very hard to avoid and restricts how I can use Pepper Jack, because I need to make sure I don't do certain movements to avoid the bug- movements I'm not even 100% sure about

I'm sad because Chef Pepper Jack is one of my favourite Trap Team characters
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#206 Posted: 15:17:54 22/11/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
Can I just say the Pepper Jack moonwalking bug is frustrating and made me lose Survival matches twice today when I was upgrading low-level characters

Failing a level because of glitches is frustrating. This particular one is very hard to avoid and restricts how I can use Pepper Jack, because I need to make sure I don't do certain movements to avoid the bug- movements I'm not even 100% sure about

Slap in the face when one can spend literally $750 or more per game on this stuff. smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#207 Posted: 15:52:37 22/11/2014

On which console have you encountered this glitch?

I'm playing on the PS4, and never seen it.
Curious, since it seems to be the worst version of the game, in terms of bugs and glitches, and I have yet to find one.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#208 Posted: 16:47:54 22/11/2014
Quote: Drek95

Curious, since it seems to be the worst version of the game, in terms of bugs and glitches, and I have yet to find one.

he have the XBox 360.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#209 Posted: 17:01:34 22/11/2014

he have the XBox 360.

Thanks. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#210 Posted: 17:12:32 22/11/2014

Some people are naturally better testers than others.

FWIW, other than occasional freezing on PS3 on Swap Force, I had a great experience. Keeping my fingers crossed.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#211 Posted: 18:04:16 22/11/2014

Some people are naturally better testers than others.

FWIW, other than occasional freezing on PS3 on Swap Force, I had a great experience. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Absolutely.

However, almost every person who performs extremely different actions, from what a normal player would do, can become one, apparently.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:27 22/11/2014 by Drek95
#212 Posted: 19:18:36 22/11/2014
yeah, that Pepper Jack Moonwalking glitch animation is frustating....
---
#213 Posted: 19:20:37 22/11/2014
I just had a glitch where Level 9 Winterfest Lob-Star was at 0 HP in The Ultimate Machine. lol
I took enough damage from non-Trappable Smoke Scream to die and switched over to Golden Queen at the same time I guess.
I'm guessing this is a frame-perfect (or extremely precise) glitch, but it was hilarious. I didn't mess around with it. I just quit the level because I was honestly kinda scared of what it woulda done. If I had to guess, I think it would have realised I should have died if I fell of the ledge or an event (like a cutscene) triggered, or if I took damage. Coulda crashed. Coulda done anything, depending on how the game updates deaths. Could have given me invincibility (boy, that'd be great for the final battle, but I think the game would just reset me to full HP when the fight started smilie). Anyway, it might be fun to mess with later if it isn't too precise to recreate, but I don't want to deal with it now.

he have the XBox 360.

I considered not correcting for the heck of it, but... *she
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:39 22/11/2014 by Arc of Archives
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#214 Posted: 21:01:44 22/11/2014
I'm confused... Does the Pepperjack moonwalking thing happen when you play as him, or during his battle? Also, has this happened to anybody on the wii u?
---
Dead
#215 Posted: 21:59:57 22/11/2014
When you're playing as him. If you do a sharp turn (at least from what I can kinda tell?), his movement goes weird, and he's stuck facing one direction. You can get him to change direction if you move him a certain way or tag to your Skylander and back, but it's very annoying and gets in the way of playing.

At least Smoke Scream is satisfying and non-buggy, so there's one great Fire villain that works properly- but Pepper Jack is one of few villains where I feel like all the moves compliment eachother and have a use without feeling tossed together, plus he's balanced pretty well, so it's sad that he's crippled by this bug.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#216 Posted: 04:16:57 23/11/2014
I've never encountered the CPJ glitch. Am I the only one?
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
#217 Posted: 10:13:15 23/11/2014
Invisible Portal Glitch:

NOW I'M GOING TO POST THE ULTIMATE EVIL DOOOOOOOOOOOOM GLITCH GAME BREAKING!!!!! Just wait! smilie
---
#218 Posted: 11:04:45 23/11/2014
I keep having issues with the Wolfgang fight. It's stopping me from doing the final tasks I can in the level- No Lives Lost, Time to Beat and Don't Switch. During the 2D segment, usually if I tag, I get a glitched out camera angle focusing on the sky or some ground or something that makes it impossible to see the fight. The game is unplayable in this state and there's seemingly no way to fix it unless I quit the level. I've encountered this bug four times, three today- the only time I was fighting Wolfgang and it didn't happen was the first time I was going through the game.
#219 Posted: 11:44:11 23/11/2014
I keep having issues with the Wolfgang fight. It's stopping me from doing the final tasks I can in the level- No Lives Lost, Time to Beat and Don't Switch. During the 2D segment, usually if I tag, I get a glitched out camera angle focusing on the sky or some ground or something that makes it impossible to see the fight. The game is unplayable in this state and there's seemingly no way to fix it unless I quit the level. I've encountered this bug four times, three today- the only time I was fighting Wolfgang and it didn't happen was the first time I was going through the game.

can you put up a youtube video of these glitches?... also do you know other x360 owners that have the same problem?, if not try ask around on this forum and see if they can replicate the bug/glitches. do you install some part of the game on the hd on the x360?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:44:47 23/11/2014 by CountMoneyBone
#220 Posted: 11:49:21 23/11/2014
activision is starting to take down glitch videos of their games on youtube.. so watch out.
http://kotaku.com/activision-t...take-1661763431
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#221 Posted: 11:53:27 23/11/2014
Activision are taking down videos of Cheats & Exploits Glitch of the new CoD. These videos are about graphical glitch and not exploits to make playable secret character or something like this smilie
BTW Ultimate glitch of the Dooooom!!!:
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:05:30 23/11/2014 by Buuzer
#222 Posted: 11:58:23 23/11/2014
I don't have a YouTube account, game is installed

I don't see why not to have people playing on other console test it as well... It just happened a ton when I was using Winterfest Lob-Star with Golden Queen and Smoke Scream, but I just beat Wolfgang again with Legendary Déjà Vu/Kaos and didn't have it (though I only tagged, like... Five times, was on Kaos most of the time).

On a related note: I still hold that the Doom Raider battles are frustrating... I just did a run through with Kaos and I still missed the time goal by 15 seconds. Granted, it was a really bad run since I was lazy, but Kaos is easily the cheapest character in the game. How the hell are people without Kaos supposed to achieve it on a Nightmare save?

P.S. I was playing Hard Mode. I dread trying to achieve the Time to Beat on Nightmare.
#223 Posted: 13:18:51 23/11/2014
it can be something to do with the game being read from the hd. on the ps3 we can go into a safe menu and Restore File System/Rebuild Database, that take care of freezes and sluggish loading from the hd. its like defragmenting option on the pc for the hd. also another thing to think about is the dvd, dirt or damage dvd can be hard to read from...

other than that its good to get other x360 users to see if they can replicate your bugs/glitches. to see if its not only you that is affected by it... if the problem is only you it may be your hd install or disc and not the game.

getting others to help is how we found out about the 'orb glitch' on the ps3 was a bug/glitch that randomly can happen and can be activated by different characters played in the game... nothing game breaking but irritating. have you seen the 'orb glitch' in the x360 version? (its well documented in this thread)

when it comes to some goal in the game, its clearly made to get you to buy the kaos trap. nothing much we can do about that...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#224 Posted: 13:22:46 23/11/2014
the thing is you never know with activision what they will do next...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#225 Posted: 17:48:39 23/11/2014
ive had the orb glitch on xbox 360
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#226 Posted: 19:54:08 24/11/2014
I wouldn't know if this is a bug or glitch, but I go the RSS E3 trap and it doesn't work. No villain in it whatsoever. Yet I got OBC and SBG traps, which both work perfectly. I'll probably send the trap back and, hopefully, get my money back.
This is the first time I've had a problem w/ EBay.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#227 Posted: 20:05:14 24/11/2014
Just trap normal shield shredder in the trap, and he will be RSS.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:52:13 25/11/2014 by mega spyro
#228 Posted: 23:28:29 24/11/2014
Okay. I'll try it.
---
"
#229 Posted: 02:52:50 25/11/2014
Thanks, mega spyr
---
"
#230 Posted: 02:53:42 25/11/2014
Thanks, mega spyro. It worked perfectly. I thought it was like OBC and SBG, but it was not.
---
"
#231 Posted: 17:11:38 27/11/2014
EDIT POST
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:15:40 30/11/2014 by Buuzer
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#232 Posted: 17:15:47 27/11/2014
Damn your lobstar is a beast...
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
#233 Posted: 17:22:42 27/11/2014
I love that guy :3
---
#234 Posted: 18:42:33 27/11/2014
So, what exactly is the glitch? The horns re-appearing?

Sorry, it doesn't seem EXTREMELY obvious to me.
---
#235 Posted: 18:53:07 27/11/2014
So, what exactly is the glitch? The horns re-appearing?

Sorry, it doesn't seem EXTREMELY obvious to me.

The fact that everything slows down after that and almost freezes.

More like a bug, actually, rather than a glitch, to me.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#236 Posted: 19:14:23 27/11/2014
It's both a glitch and a bug, you can repeat the puzzle by using the platform and after that, the glitch will "destroy" your game xD
---
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#237 Posted: 02:18:33 30/11/2014
When using pepper jack, if you jump and hold attack 2 ( the one where he dashes with the mixer thingy) when he lands back on the ground he won't be in the pose where he is using it, instead he is in his still pose, sliding foward, with the trail thing going behind him, it still does the normal damage, I'm going to presume that everyone knows how to make pepper jack moonwalk,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
#238 Posted: 12:13:49 30/11/2014
Infinite Villain Timer Glitch:
---
#239 Posted: 15:15:55 30/11/2014
that villain glitch was a very good find. now you can play as villain the whole level... and you definitive get your moneys worth, lol smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#240 Posted: 23:38:09 02/12/2014
I'm interested in hearing about bugs in the Wii version, as I'm kind of surprised there are very few mentioned in this thread. Is the Wii version pretty solid?
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#241 Posted: 00:02:16 03/12/2014
happens on xbox 360 as well, I believe it's from the Frisbee breaking as your trying to retrieve i.t
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
#242 Posted: 13:22:05 03/12/2014
Quote: wideawakewesley
I'm interested in hearing about bugs in the Wii version, as I'm kind of surprised there are very few mentioned in this thread. Is the Wii version pretty solid?

i assume your talking about the wiiu here... i cant say it's solid, it's more like unpredictable... one day everything works, next you get a bug/graphic glitch and have to restart a level. but then again crap like that can happen on all versions. if you read this thread you will get a picture of how the state of things are...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#243 Posted: 13:25:56 03/12/2014
i assume your talking about the wiiu here...

No, specifically the Wii version. I've been through the thread and there are one or two issues with that version, but definitely nowhere near as many as people are flagging on other systems. If anyone is seeing Wii (not Wii U) specific issues, I'd like to hear about them.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#244 Posted: 13:43:04 03/12/2014
Quote: wideawakewesley
i assume your talking about the wiiu here...

No, specifically the Wii version. I've been through the thread and there are one or two issues with that version, but definitely nowhere near as many as people are flagging on other systems. If anyone is seeing Wii (not Wii U) specific issues, I'd like to hear about them.

okay i see, if you read more bug reports about one version than the other. it dont mean its less buggy, but its just that people aint reporting the bugs for that version when they should. as i said earlier things are unpredictable in the game and from platform to platform, one day its fine the next it crap out on you. so its a bit hard to say what version is more solid than others...

when it did come to the old wii version of stt, it had the freezing bug reported, and that was the worst one...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:44:01 03/12/2014 by CountMoneyBone
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#245 Posted: 22:43:05 04/12/2014
got the wii version dark so here my first glitch Platfrom:Wii level:Chapter 2 glitch: the coins that the stone guys spit out dont come out when i go to them
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#246 Posted: 18:35:03 15/12/2014
Fryno Invisible Motorcycle:
---
#247 Posted: 12:55:09 23/12/2014
Fryno Infinite Motorcycle Animation:
---
Farlo Blue Sparx Gems: 516
#248 Posted: 21:49:30 29/12/2014
I found a glitch with dinorang in the academy. stand next to a training dummy and throw a boomerang but hold primary attack and dinorang should start moonwalking.(works on PS3 but not sure about other consoles)
---
You don't know what you've done!
smilie
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#249 Posted: 23:53:04 02/01/2015
Platform: Wii U
Level: 12 Time Town

We have played through this level over and over, with single player and two player (even restarting the game & Wii U between play throughs), with many different figures, even brand new level 1 figs and we cannot overcome this issue. We are stuck with 17/19 areas discovered and 1 treasure chest remaining and we cannot change this. We are pretty sure that the remaining treasure chest is the one at the end by Cross Crow, but we are not sure about why the areas are not registering. We started at 17/19 areas and we went below that spinning gear to retrieve the third treasure chest and it did not register the new area. I would hate to think that we need to start a new game save to get around this. :-|

I searched Acti's site and found nothing about this. Maybe they will see this or I will have to submit this to them or someone on here has an answer?

Thanks

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#250 Posted: 03:48:42 03/01/2015
Platform: Wii U
Level: Chef Zeppelin (I think)
Bug: In 2-player mode, Snap Shot died while in the level, and when it showed the "Skylander needs to rest" screen, I took the figure off; however, it stayed on that screen, the only thing that happened was that Snap Shot disappeared. This meant I could not change my character. I think my sister was also switching traps around during this, that may have caused the portal to become confused.
Solution: I took the other character that was on the portal off, and then it loaded the trap that was inside. I was then able to switch my character.
---
Purple dragon.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me