Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Buffed and Nerfed
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1 Posted: 12:10:26 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Write if a skylander is buffed/nerfed (faster/slower, powerfull, weak,etc...)
I want to know if they buffed the old skylanders :/ VV nerfed almost everyone in SW smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2 Posted: 12:33:23 02/10/2014
Voodood seems to be a lot faster in the game.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#3 Posted: 12:35:37 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Snap Shot
Voodood seems to be a lot faster in the game.

Oh cool! And what about Ignitor, Spyro and Prism break?
---
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#4 Posted: 14:39:08 02/10/2014
Flameslinger's Wow Pow is faster in Trap Team than in Swap Force smilie
---
bye
#5 Posted: 14:41:53 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Faster like in Giants or less faster?
---
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 15:05:13 02/10/2014
Is Wrecking Ball still powerful?
---
#7 Posted: 15:13:01 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: wreckingballbob
Is Wrecking Ball still powerful?

[User Posted Image]
Praise the new God!!
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#8 Posted: 15:32:36 02/10/2014
How about Camo, Zap and Drobot?
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#9 Posted: 16:51:47 02/10/2014
And the giants... are they like in giant? smilie
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#10 Posted: 17:30:58 02/10/2014
Pretty sure Wrecking Ball does not deal that much damage, the dummy is lying ._.

Quote: Buuzer

Same speed it seems, if you don't count the Heroic Challenge boost.
---
bye
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#11 Posted: 18:06:30 02/10/2014
What about Hex' wow pow, it was very weak in SSF
#12 Posted: 19:53:36 02/10/2014
Quote: newkill
Pretty sure Wrecking Ball does not deal that much damage, the dummy is lying ._.

Quote: Buuzer

Same speed it seems, if you don't count the Heroic Challenge boost.

Yeah, the damage is wrong in reality he does 245.
---
#13 Posted: 15:24:38 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Any News? smilie
---
Zauron Green Sparx Gems: 162
#14 Posted: 17:34:20 06/10/2014
Quote: newkill
Pretty sure Wrecking Ball does not deal that much damage, the dummy is lying

It was the same way in SSA actually - certain moves do massive bonus damage against "breakables". The intent was that these moves would smash through walls really easily. In SSA the "tree" over in the left side of the Hub that was often used to test damage would report huge damage numbers for certain moves, like Wrecking Ball and Spyro's Charge Attack, because those attacks were intended to be able to smash right through breakable objects without stopping.

Seems that TT used the same code and also flagged the dummies as being "breakable objects", thus certain moves will do massive bonus damage on them.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#15 Posted: 18:03:03 06/10/2014
Well here's my so far analysis on buffs and nerfs.

smilie hits for more damage at nearly 1000 or so damage with his skull charge, but can only hit enemies one at a time yet again.
smilie seems to be kinda stronger in this game and I haven't tried his Dune Balls just yet.
smilie actually seems kinda weaker in this game. I don't know I just feel his numbers seem lower this time and the bees aren't as aggressive as they were in Swap Force.
smilie seems to be kinda stronger now as most of her attacks now reach over a hundred.

I may try more guys out to see the differences and will report my findings if I have anything interesting to add.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 18:06:28 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
^ I loved Ghoast Roster multiple hits but that damage is good. I'll take smilie Spyro, Prism Break and Chop Chop are buffed?
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#17 Posted: 18:13:51 06/10/2014
I know it's a bit off-topic, but, how does Dune Bug looks, in this game?

Really curious to know if his awesome coloration is the same as it was in SWAP Force, or if it is even better. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#18 Posted: 19:37:30 06/10/2014
smilie is too stronk
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#19 Posted: 20:01:43 06/10/2014
What about smilie? They made him REALLY suck in SF...
---
Dead
#20 Posted: 20:50:14 06/10/2014
Well I now have more buffs and nerfs to reveal. smilie is definitely faster in this game and now all his combos hit for above 100 so he's very strong now. smilie is sadly kinda weaker I can tell as his attacks seem to his for less than before, but his Poseidon Strike does seem to last longer and hit for 200 for a while. smilie I think is better for the sake that his ground pound attack seems to cover more area than in Swap Force. Best of all, smilie is not completely useless anymore. His attacks hit harder than before and his Hyper Beam wow pow seems to be more useful. However, his crystals can still be destroyed, but he is kinda faster now. I'm actually shocked at the power in the older guys now and believe they actually are almost stronger than the new guys to some degree. Now it seems nearly anyone is strong in this game.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wikt Green Sparx Gems: 309
#21 Posted: 22:14:23 06/10/2014
I'm just curious as I keep seeing posts about characters being weaker etc on some other forums etc concerning older Skylanders but this doesn't make any sense. I mean okay every game they calculate and re-do the coding math differently and any old Skylander brought over has to have the math re-calculated in every NEW formula, right? Well Spyro's Adventure and Giants figures don't get the same add up as other figures because they don't get what I call 'normal level ups'. The FULL or 'proper' increase is ONLY if you have your figure MAX'd meaning if you -don't- do the 45-50 Heroic Challenges from the first 2 games then they seem weaker because their full attributes are not calculated in SF & Trap Team. I'll have to re-test this in Trap Team but I know that all my Adventure guys are just as strong or up to par with Swap Force.
Bankes102 Green Sparx Gems: 287
#22 Posted: 23:57:03 06/10/2014
Tree Rex has been brought back to his former glory. His shockwave slam is devastating.
Zauron Green Sparx Gems: 162
#23 Posted: 04:37:24 07/10/2014
One really neat little aspect of Voodood is back that was missing in Swap Force... on his Elementalist path, if you get the Electro Axe power, it makes it so the final hit of his basic combo has a really wide area of effect that does the full damage of the attack (rather than the minor damage Electro Axe does with all his other attacks). It will even hit slightly behind you! That's a 234 damage attack hitting in a large radius around you, able to hit enemies from a safe distance. Its a huge benefit for the Elementalist path and the main reason I chose it even though the basic damage of the axe is weaker overall (on the other path this final combo attack does much more damage but at the same time has a much smaller attack radius).

In Swap Force he did not get this special AoE boost he has in all the other games (I'm guessing VV didn't even realize it was there when they coded their version of him - a lot of people don't notice it since its not mentioned in the description anywhere).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:41 07/10/2014 by Zauron
#24 Posted: 06:03:19 07/10/2014
Also in the topic of glitches, there's a technical buff if you can consider it a buff. When smilie swings his scythe around three times like normal, I found a glitch that as soon as it ends and you use his scythe toss attack, he can move slowly while throwing the scythe. Odd and sadly he hits harder on all his other moves, but the scythe toss attack is now kinda weaker in this game.
---
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#25 Posted: 01:11:08 08/10/2014
Scratch does 45 damage with claws, 12 damage with laser than 80 damage pounce, and 120 or 180 wing spark attack.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#26 Posted: 13:11:08 08/10/2014
anyone know if volcano eruptor is buffed or nerfed?....
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
LordSirrus Green Sparx Gems: 417
#27 Posted: 14:06:04 08/10/2014
I play a series 1 flameslinger as my primary and I can say that his fire dash attack goes a LOT further in STT. This will help when setting up column of fire. Not only will you be able to make a much larger column, but getting around enemy attacks and still completing the circle will be easier.
---
Threads about moderated messages get moderated. Moderations for everyone, on my tab...
More like closedspyro.net...
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#28 Posted: 17:06:44 08/10/2014
Idk but which path is Wrecking ball supposed to be powerful like that?
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
#29 Posted: 17:08:52 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Happy to hear that characters are buffed smilie BTW -2 for Europe smilie
---
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#30 Posted: 03:50:47 09/10/2014
Stink Bomb can now move faster even after "Sporting Stripes" is purchased. His invisibility lasts even while attacking, but only after buying "Stealth Skunk." His "One-Inch Palm" now moves a rapid pace the faster you mash the tertiary attack button multiple times. I'd have to say that he got buffed in Trap Team.
#31 Posted: 11:56:07 09/10/2014
what about volcano eruptor is he buffed or nerfed?... i just need to know....
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#32 Posted: 22:33:43 12/10/2014
Quote: Deja Vu
What about Hex' wow pow, it was very weak in SSF

Hex's Wow Pow is stronger once again. It can now deal with 560 percent damage.
#33 Posted: 00:59:25 13/10/2014
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Stink Bomb can now move faster even after "Sporting Stripes" is purchased. His invisibility lasts even while attacking, but only after buying "Stealth Skunk." His "One-Inch Palm" now moves a rapid pace the faster you mash the tertiary attack button multiple times. I'd have to say that he got buffed in Trap Team.

Since I really wanted to like him, this is a relief to hear.
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#34 Posted: 03:31:41 13/10/2014
Might I just ask for the following characters? Im still a bit unsure as to buying TT ASAP or waiting for 2015 to buy it.

Any of the Swappers (Preferably: Spy Rise, Doom Stone, Freeze Blade, Trap Shadow, and Grilla Drilla. Say, was the glitch where using the Spy Scanner from Spy making the turrets disappear from Jet?)

Any of the Giants

Warnado (His flight was AWFUL in SF)
Stump Smash (Same for the next two, way too slow imo)
Double Trouble
Slam Bam
Dino Rang (He just felt weaker and slower to me)

I just want to know if they're more powerful or more weakened then they were in Swap Force. Thanks in advance
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#35 Posted: 05:48:19 13/10/2014
Wind-Up seems to be faster.
#36 Posted: 06:01:42 13/10/2014
Quote: isaac343018s
Might I just ask for the following characters? Im still a bit unsure as to buying TT ASAP or waiting for 2015 to buy it.

Any of the Swappers (Preferably: Spy Rise, Doom Stone, Freeze Blade, Trap Shadow, and Grilla Drilla. Say, was the glitch where using the Spy Scanner from Spy making the turrets disappear from Jet?)

Any of the Giants

Double Trouble
Slam Bam

I just want to know if they're more powerful or more weakened then they were in Swap Force. Thanks in advance

Let's see:

Spy Rise, Trap Shadow and Grilla Drilla are perfectly fine (at least for the paths I choose), and even received an aesthetic upgrade. Cannot be too sure about Freeze Blade and Doom Stone, since I haven't fully upgraded them yet. Which Spy Jet glitch are you talking about precisely?

Warnado's flight is back to his old glory.
Stump Smash, Double Trouble and Dino Rang have an average speed (and so has Prism Break, who, GOOD EON was so slow, in SWAP Force).

All the characters seems to have returned back to their good old days, even if I have yet to try them out in an actual fight.

TfB definetely know how to treat their characters, and also the V.V. ones.
And they also know how to create a proper Skylanders game... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#37 Posted: 06:14:52 13/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Can't I just use the normal version?
---
#38 Posted: 10:08:51 13/10/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Can't I just use the normal version?

its a s3 and not s1, thats why i ask...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#39 Posted: 18:29:24 13/10/2014
Well I have used Volcanic smilie and I say he has been buffed. His attacks seem to do more damage, they deliver more hits and his wow pow can be used faster. The wow pow also seems to hit more close to you so it doesn't miss the enemies it hits. I hope this helps moneybone and am glad I can give you my input on him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:09 13/10/2014 by GhostRoaster617
#40 Posted: 18:35:54 13/10/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Well I have used Volcanic :er: and I say he has been buffed. His attacks seem to do more damage, they deliver more hits and his wow pow can be used faster. The wow pow also seems to hit more close to you so it doesn't miss the enemies it hits. I hope this helps moneybone and am glad I can give you my input on him.

thanks for the input. the s1 was a bit on the slow side in ssa(even fully upgraded). but s3 eruptor volcano was really fun to use in swap force(when he was fully upgraded) and it was the first time i felt that the character was done right. to hear he is even more buffed in trap team sounds fantastic smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#41 Posted: 19:08:55 13/10/2014
Quote: Drek95

Any of the Giants

Double Trouble
Slam Bam

Let's see:

Spy Rise, Trap Shadow and Grilla Drilla are perfectly fine (at least for the paths I choose), and even received an aesthetic upgrade. Cannot be too sure about Freeze Blade and Doom Stone, since I haven't fully upgraded them yet. Which Spy Jet glitch are you talking about precisely?

Stump Smash, Double Trouble and Dino Rang have an average speed (and so has Prism Break, who, GOOD EON was so slow, in SWAP Force).

All the characters seems to have returned back to their good old days, even if I have yet to try them out in an actual fight.

The glitch where if you use the Spyder Scanner or hold for the Spyder Bomb, the turrets that would appear on Jet if you went down his missile path disappear. But it still fires missiles.

Im glad TFB can handle their characters better than V.V. because good god did I hate how slow and weak Tree Rex was! I barely even use him!

Can you rephrase what you said about the swappers I mentioned? I didnt fully comprehend that part. And also, thanks!
#42 Posted: 23:09:54 13/10/2014
Quote: Drek95

Any of the Giants

Double Trouble
Slam Bam

Let's see:

The glitch where if you use the Spyder Scanner or hold for the Spyder Bomb, the turrets that would appear on Jet if you went down his missile path disappear. But it still fires missiles.

Im glad TFB can handle their characters better than V.V. because good god did I hate how slow and weak Tree Rex was! I barely even use him!

Can you rephrase what you said about the swappers I mentioned? I didnt fully comprehend that part. And also, thanks!

Naver noticed that bug before.
I will let you know tomorrow. smilie

Well, the Swappers you mentioned are all working fine, just like they did in SWAP Force, but they also got minor and major visual improvements (such as Trap Shadow's fur looking a bit more realistic and Grilla Drilla having silver details on his armor even when fully upgraded).
I cannot say anything too precise, about Freeze Blade and Doom Stone, because I haven't fully upgraded them yet, so I don't know what they can do at their full potential.

You're welcome, no problem.
If there is something more you would like to know, just asks! smilie

UPDATE:

Sorry for the little delay, I just finished the game, and remembered what I promised you. smilie

Well, yes, Spy Jet's reactor still disappear, when using the rifle gun, but don't worry, it's not a bug.
He just jumps off the engine, so he can aim better, and a lot of others Jet's combinations do that too, especially the ones with a melee top half.

It's a funny little touch, but also makes sense. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:50:11 15/10/2014 by Drek95
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#43 Posted: 20:09:06 15/10/2014
I just got Trap Team a few days ago. It seems awesome so far. It is so very much back to the Toys For Bob style of the first two games. This developer swapping is annoying to me personally though.

Swap force felt wrong to me at first, but I ended up loving it too. To me, the most annoying thing about Swap Force was the fact that some of my old favorites had my favorite paths and strategies / gameplay styles sort of wrecked. A good example is Gill Grunt. He was one of my favorites in the first two, but then in Swap Force you couldn't jetpack on and off during the hose spray thing. This is only one example, but he and several others of my favorites got replaced by new characters who I had not already developed styles and strategies with. I haven't even tried Gill Grunt yet in this one. I'd be willing to bet he's back to the same now that it's TFB again.

Now I'm seeing this again in Trap Team with my favorites from Swap Force.

Roller Brawl (Shadow Skater) - Damage nerfed, Mobility nerfed, Fast Skating + Bullrush-spam strategy nerfed
Roller Brawl's fast skating feels less maneuverable. The Shadow Skater path plays differently and its damage is slightly nerfed. I admit, it was really powerful before, but the mechanics of Bullrush changing makes her play so different now. Bullrush no longer passes through enemies. There is now collision detection and she can get trapped behind enemies. It's also less maneuverable. Still fun and really fast and probably still powerful enough, but it feels so different.

Rattle Shake (Deputy's Duty / Grave Springer) - Damage buffed, Mobility nerfed, Springer-spam strategy nerfed
He has buffed damage, but the gameplay has changed. I can't remember right now, but I think, as with RB, there is similar collision detection on enemies on his dash. The dash is far, far less maneuverable now because you can no longer change directions of the dash mid way through. You also cannot start charging the next dash as soon after a previous dash as you could in Swap Force. It's annoying to me. Nit-picking, yes, but I really liked how he played before.

All the extra collision detection is definitely more in line with the TFB style of the first two games. That is a big part of why these two characters felt so powerful to me in Swap Force. I really wish they could be more consistent between games / developers.

Wash Buckler (Cutlass Captain / Ink Artist) - Damage buffed, charge sword during roll nerfed
I messed with him briefly. I can't remember if his dash now has collision detection on enemies as well, but it probably does. I'll have to check later. My strategy with him has always been to charge the sword stab during a roll and just keep alternating between the two. You can't charge the sword until the roll has finished now so that strategy is not so great anymore. Annoying.

Anyway, these are just my first impressions on some of my favorite characters. This seemed like an appropriate enough thread. My daughter and I both love the game so far. I'm happy to see all the TFB stuff back. The Trap Masters, trap mechanics, villains, traps are all awesome. Way better gimmick than Swappers, in my opinion (I never really swap their halves).
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
#44 Posted: 20:49:01 15/10/2014
Quote: samuraituretsky
I just got Trap Team a few days ago. It seems awesome so far. It is so very much back to the Toys For Bob style of the first two games. This developer swapping is annoying to me personally though.

Swap force felt wrong to me at first, but I ended up loving it too. To me, the most annoying thing about Swap Force was the fact that some of my old favorites had my favorite paths and strategies / gameplay styles sort of wrecked. A good example is Gill Grunt. He was one of my favorites in the first two, but then in Swap Force you couldn't jetpack on and off during the hose spray thing. This is only one example, but he and several others of my favorites got replaced by new characters who I had not already developed styles and strategies with. I haven't even tried Gill Grunt yet in this one. I'd be willing to bet he's back to the same now that it's TFB again.

Now I'm seeing this again in Trap Team with my favorites from Swap Force.

Roller Brawl (Shadow Skater) - Damage nerfed, Mobility nerfed, Fast Skating + Bullrush-spam strategy nerfed
Roller Brawl's fast skating feels less maneuverable. The Shadow Skater path plays differently and its damage is slightly nerfed. I admit, it was really powerful before, but the mechanics of Bullrush changing makes her play so different now. Bullrush no longer passes through enemies. There is now collision detection and she can get trapped behind enemies. It's also less maneuverable. Still fun and really fast and probably still powerful enough, but it feels so different.

Rattle Shake (Deputy's Duty / Grave Springer) - Damage buffed, Mobility nerfed, Springer-spam strategy nerfed
He has buffed damage, but the gameplay has changed. I can't remember right now, but I think, as with RB, there is similar collision detection on enemies on his dash. The dash is far, far less maneuverable now because you can no longer change directions of the dash mid way through. You also cannot start charging the next dash as soon after a previous dash as you could in Swap Force. It's annoying to me. Nit-picking, yes, but I really liked how he played before.

All the extra collision detection is definitely more in line with the TFB style of the first two games. That is a big part of why these two characters felt so powerful to me in Swap Force. I really wish they could be more consistent between games / developers.

Wash Buckler (Cutlass Captain / Ink Artist) - Damage buffed, charge sword during roll nerfed
I messed with him briefly. I can't remember if his dash now has collision detection on enemies as well, but it probably does. I'll have to check later. My strategy with him has always been to charge the sword stab during a roll and just keep alternating between the two. You can't charge the sword until the roll has finished now so that strategy is not so great anymore. Annoying.

Anyway, these are just my first impressions on some of my favorite characters. This seemed like an appropriate enough thread. My daughter and I both love the game so far. I'm happy to see all the TFB stuff back. The Trap Masters, trap mechanics, villains, traps are all awesome. Way better gimmick than Swappers, in my opinion (I never really swap their halves).

Never noticed those changes (haven't used them that much in Trap Team, yet), but yes, the alternate developing is really annoying.
Sure, it means we can get a game each year, and that's really cool, but I wouldn't mind waiting two years for another TfB game as AWESOME as this.

Also, did Giants had the SA characters nerfed or buffer this much?

Since in Trap Team the first two game's characters are back to normal, and the SWAP Force's have been tweaked (even if in a lighter way) I'm really starting to think that only each company knows how to deal with their Skylanders.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#45 Posted: 01:59:10 17/10/2014
Also Hoot Loop does less damage than in Trap Team. His basic attack does 23. In Swap Force he did around 30. And in Trap Team the average damage done for a fully upgraded skylander is around 90. Ouch...
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#46 Posted: 07:15:19 17/10/2014
Anything on Bash's Gia Hammer Tail Upgrade?
#47 Posted: 03:44:35 02/11/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Anything on Bash's Gia Hammer Tail Upgrade?

960 damage
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#48 Posted: 03:56:41 02/11/2014
Any tried riptide yet. Has he been buffed?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
a40dayflud Red Sparx Gems: 62
#49 Posted: 20:18:30 02/11/2014
Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I come here for all my Skylander knowledge. I hope this helps...

• Magna Charge: You have to get closer to pick the enemies up and it seems more enemies are resistant
  • Boom Jet: It seems he was givin a SIGNIFICANT speed boost when using the bottom half to speed thru.
  • Night Shift: This one really hurts. The bottom half using the bottom path is SUPPOSED to have an ability called "Round 2" in which the batty coach brings you back to life with almost a full bar of life. This doesn't work at all. I'm sure it's been mentioned someone here on the forums.
  • Spy Rise: It seems the Spyder Sting is a little more difficult to pull off and the healing has been nerfed.
  • Bumble Blast: Bee's seemed to have been nerfed and he doesn't quite slow down enemies like he used to.

I have noticed more nerfs than buffs in this game. I understand that some of the nerfs were necessary. However, I feel with no PvP, they didn't need to take it to the degree they did. I have noticed some other nerfs but the list is too long. It's what has really disappointed me with Trap Team.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#50 Posted: 20:38:59 02/11/2014
One of my friends is complaining about how Scarlet Ninjini's bottle moves slower in Trap Team.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me