Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > No mames we mentiras sinceramente tu tienes mas chichis que gift baskets yo A la
Page 1 of 1
No mames we mentiras sinceramente tu tienes mas chichis que gift baskets yo A la [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#1 Posted: 03:56:43 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Naive -kook & will be Heightening Our Experience April 5th RealVibes CLICK 4 DETAILS ) ... cool I HATE EVERY ONE ! "El verdadero amor jamas se despide" Fallen in Love ¿Alguien tiene o planea conseguir el libro en ingles? Télécharger gift baskets le live de la NRJ Sessions : SHAKA PONK !!!!! Directement sur iTunes c'est juste ici :... Easter Lilies NOW available online. Buy online, pick up in-store. 20 minutes guaranteed! CRAZY LIXsmilieYNAZTY / FAIR WARNINGEUROPE He wrong on so many levels 4 doing what he KNOW he doing lol <3 Missing one inside of me. yes - forgot about him being done for rape! And guy called me ignorant !! Hellllloooo

Very well said, Sir. Oh well, King Bud has spoken.... Min tomcat geus nepi tasik ? Sok ath geura ajak ka saung ranggon sina istirahat wkwk Gracias guapa!!! Esperando el momento con ganas!!! Ole tu!!! Energía + We will be announcing the TEAMKENNY Contest this Week!! Stay Tuned! You could win a Autographed footloose DVD and More!! should I feel guilty? via Feliz dia de San Valentin para todos! En Facebook hace falta el botón "No me gusta porque me da celos" BTW all my answers are going to be very cheesy..... es que no se !! ..me meto a la pagina y no me sale nad a:/

TU PARLES PAS DE FENETRE LOSSBO RT": Tout tombe dans ma chambre, y'a trop de vent. J'me croirait dans le titanic stp. My most recent analysis on Chavezs health and the political situation in Venezuela. For best results, squeeze from bottom of cooter and flatten cooter out as you go upwards PFHOF12 enshrinee toured the HOF today in preparation for his August induction. Saints *whispers* let's not go there. *finds new spot in trees* here? El Padre de Dustin en su cumple años junto con su Mama smilie (Foto del 2009) HechosDustin nb haha x jealous I'm stuck on a train eating White chocolate haha Me gusta la pareja de Flor y Lucas DulceAmor

I'll cook you smilie Sod it! Olly can I have your number? So I call call you? Haha! CantBlameAFanForTrying smilie 25 I see the pro show were its at putz bem capaaaaz viu Have received a postcard: "Dear Cat, Having a wonderful time. The Americans love me; makes a nice change. Don't forget to feed Clegg. Dave" Don't give her chocolate and then complain about her weight. I spent a whole hour of my life lookin for .... thisisnotgood A melhor forma de ganhar 765 seguidores? já 06/04 entra aqui O Mais confiavel Miley Is The Queen Of Brazil muita saudede meu irmao,vamuu sim!! A gente não erra em amar uma pessoa, a gente erra em esperar que ela nos ame da mesma maneira. This my favorite message of the day!! RaiderNation 29 we need (cont OnlyEnglishFrankCan Lose His Virginity Before His Dad
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:18 01/10/2014 by Big Green
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#2 Posted: 04:01:32 01/10/2014
... Nasal Polyps are extremely painful. That's all I came to say.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 04:08:42 01/10/2014
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

[User Posted Image]

I'm laughing so hard omg
They're lying to us ._.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#4 Posted: 04:16:59 01/10/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon

[User Posted Image]

I'm laughing so hard omg
They're lying to us ._.

That's bull****, the sinus headaches they give you due to pressure are painful. Doctors aren't known for their literary skills.

Thanks for circling it for me. I wouldn't have a chance of finding it otherwise.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#5 Posted: 04:29:26 01/10/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon

[User Posted Image]

I'm laughing so hard omg
They're lying to us ._.

That's bull****, the sinus headaches they give you due to pressure are painful. Doctors aren't known for their literary skills.

Thanks for circling it for me. I wouldn't have a chance of finding it otherwise.

I wanted to play on Paint lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#6 Posted: 22:32:02 01/10/2014
whaaaat.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Bluh Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#7 Posted: 23:50:07 01/10/2014
You know that nothing you said makes sense smilie

Good to know Im not the only one who speaks Portuguese in here x3
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#8 Posted: 23:18:07 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
that was portuguese?
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#9 Posted: 01:07:17 06/10/2014
That avatar is so cute

Dooplig he was called...?

He was a big meanie to mario
---
My life is complete.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#10 Posted: 01:25:22 06/10/2014
I don't even.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me