Page 1 of 1
Heroic Challenge question(s) [CLOSED]
camofan88 Red Sparx Gems: 20
#1 Posted: 22:02:07 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm fairly new to this game series - got Spyro story completed, but now I'm going back to fully upgrade all characters, beat the time clocks and complete HCs. I think I read in someone else's post (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that a character can do (or at least benefit from doing) up to 50 HCs. So that would make me think that one could benefit from the same HC multiple times...right? So if a character does Where Art Thou, Paintings 50 times, you get 50x5 critical hit? I am playing through each HC with each character, but if i can complete 50, I'll obviously have to double-up on some. Then my final goal will be to beat Kaos without losing a life!
thanks for the help!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 22:37:47 21/09/2014
There is only 32 HCs friend . No you complete a heroic challenge you get one reward and thats it . But you can get all 32 HC,s rewards .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#3 Posted: 22:39:36 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I know there are only 32 HCs but I saw someone posting about you can get up 50 in Spyro's and 45 in Giants. What are they talking about?
#4 Posted: 02:42:35 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
in this forum:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=67885

hazard335 says...

finally we have people who know what there talking about.
anyway, to make it simple, any skylander that works in both games will max at 50,
while the ones that only work in Giants will max at 45

does that mean a character can get credit for doing up to 50 HCs in Spyro's and 45 in Giants?
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#5 Posted: 07:28:44 22/09/2014
I think he means the combined HC,s of both SSA and Giants .

Question ? Do you have all the toys because each toy unlocks one Heroic Challange.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#6 Posted: 14:45:27 22/09/2014
There are 32 challenges available in SSA - One per character.
In SG, there are one per new character (16), one per series 2 character (24), 4 purchasable and 1 unlocked by default - A total of 45

The 5 unavailable challenges (all of which provide Crit stat boosts, BTW) are Chop Chop's SSA challenge (his S2 challenge is Cynder's SSA challenge, while Cynder's S2 challenge is a brand new one), Zook's SSA challenge (his S2 challenge is also a brand new one), Voodood's challenge, Dino-Rang's challenge and Boomer's challenge.
The remaining characters who do not have an S2 counterpart have their challenges provided through shops, or in the case of Sunburn's challenge, unlocked by default.

Thus, SSA characters are able to complete all 50 challenges, while SG characters cannot access the 5 SSA-exclusive challenges, limiting them to 45.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me