Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Problem after upgrade to iOS 8 [CLOSED]
Minidragon Green Sparx Gems: 153
#51 Posted: 22:30:25 22/09/2014
I'm finally receiving updates again. Got my MMS alter ego back but still no sight of my magic sanctum & FFF's hut. If I'm desperate enough (which I'm not), i can buy the sanctum for 1200 gems. Kind of crazy since I'd already completed the quest n paid coins for the upgrade.
DCat1978 Green Sparx Gems: 123
#52 Posted: 22:45:19 22/09/2014
Also did not get my sanctum back or FFF Hut. There was a bunch of trees and mud puddles and such where my sanctum should have been. I wonder if that's why it didn't come back.
Eggman1115 Green Sparx Gems: 183
#53 Posted: 23:04:28 22/09/2014
I'd rebuy my sanctum if it would let me. It just says "Needs requirement" where the price should be. I have plenty of space on my magic island, but I'm guessing its conflicting with the ability to replace the non-existent sanctuary.
Chris75 Green Sparx Gems: 314
#54 Posted: 23:06:12 22/09/2014
Same problem here. Completed the quest and no sanctum after monday update. It says in the menu it needs requirement to get it...
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#55 Posted: 00:14:29 23/09/2014
Quote: Kalamath
It just updated for me, 5:52pm EST here. Magic Link Toy Tower is in, as well as Sanctum timed quest.

Remember how 'complaining' on the forums tends to somehow get you exactly what you're asking for in the game? Oh, just coincidence? Then it must still be coincidental--cause my toy link tower appeared (along with the activate/collect sanctum quests) about half an hour after I said it wasn't showing up.

Patience, grasshopper.

On another note--the update seems to have kicked in, too. Offers to buy previous sanctums and new gem packs available for purchase.

And we are TOTALLY not upgrading to iOS 8 for a full week--as per hubby's decree. Several of the things he needs access to for work are glitching as well.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#56 Posted: 01:28:24 23/09/2014
So it looks like I still need to wait on playing. I haven't played the game since upgrading to iOS 8. I tried loading it once, but got the error on load. I wasn't online at the time, so it wouldn't let me in. I was hoping that protected me. Maybe not, but I won't know until I open the game back up. I'm just afraid to.
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#57 Posted: 01:51:54 23/09/2014
Still missing my magic sanctum
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#58 Posted: 02:08:23 23/09/2014
So I got MSS back, at level 14, with quests to be re-done. Also got back the Fire Toy Link Tower, with quests to be re-done, so bonus 75 gems and fire shrine. Also was able to purchase the Magic Toy Link Tower and get those gems and magic shrine. Problem is, I still didn't get my Magic Sanctum back, nor to I have a Magic Sanctuary to convert to a Sanctum.

A little more help here, please, Orville!!!

Edit: I still need my Flip Flop Fryno's House back, too!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:51 23/09/2014 by HappyGamer
Djeep Blue Sparx Gems: 777
#59 Posted: 05:36:57 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm missing Flip flop's house indeed
---
My activate username : Jpoosterom
plebeianprint Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#60 Posted: 06:11:04 23/09/2014
My 5s Iphone Lost Islands does not even open. It simply shows the connecting circle in the top and then returns the opening title. It repeats. Cannot be played. Does anyone know if I can delete and re-install the game without losing progress? Thanks.
Chris75 Green Sparx Gems: 314
#61 Posted: 07:30:40 23/09/2014
You can. Simply delete the app and get it back from the Appstore. Make sure to log back in when you restart the game... Did it several times already without loss of progress.
#62 Posted: 09:13:16 23/09/2014
Quote: plebeianprint
My 5s Iphone Lost Islands does not even open. It simply shows the connecting circle in the top and then returns the opening title. It repeats. Cannot be played. Does anyone know if I can delete and re-install the game without losing progress? Thanks.

This is another concern I have. Where I don't always play online, I'm not sure what my cloud backup is. I did backup my phone before doing the iOS update, though. So I'm not sure if I can somehow get it back from there or not. I know I've been online in the last week or so, but that would mean my magic sanctum would be missing (although it looks like it would be, anyway). I'm not really sure how they plan to fix this. If they would give gems to be able to re-buy the items, I'm fine with it (although is FFF's hut still available? and people are saying they aren't able to buy the sanctum....so what then?). We also can't do the magic sanctum timed quest if we don't have the sanctum. Though I guess I don't really need another shrine, but still, it's the point of it. I actually can't believe they're giving 2 shrines away after just giving one away with a toy link quest a while back. You would max out just with the free ones in the last month. This would put me up to 6, I believe, since I was already maxed out before winning the last one. If only I could to that for tech, since I typically do those crops more often. I think I only had one of them until they went 50% off a week or so, ago. So maybe when tech month comes around, we'll get a few tech shrines smilie. Shrines are becoming almost not worth as much, anymore, the way they keep giving them away. I really don't have much need for them, right now, but it's still fun to collect them. It would be nice if they added some new element to the game that made the shrines worth it. Either give us something else to do with wish stones or have them produce something else that we can use. Maybe have something to do with traptanium and let the shrines produce traptanium. That may hurt the supply of wish stones for lower levels, but they typically don't have shrines, anyway.
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#63 Posted: 11:30:34 23/09/2014
I have the quest for the magic sanctum and cleared enough space just in case the old one pops back up instead of the new one. And I'm still missing my FF House
Minidragon Green Sparx Gems: 153
#64 Posted: 14:05:05 23/09/2014
Quote: Eggman1115
I'd rebuy my sanctum if it would let me. It just says "Needs requirement" where the price should be. I have plenty of space on my magic island, but I'm guessing its conflicting with the ability to replace the non-existent sanctuary.

Lol...u are right. Buying the sanctum with gems is not an option either. Very obscure...."needs requirement". Just have to wait and see what happens next. We are all in the same boat.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#65 Posted: 12:14:59 24/09/2014
So i got a response from Acti - they are giving me 2200 gems. That is a decent 650 gem consolation over the cost of the sanctum and hut. However, they have yet to tell me how I will be able to buy the sanctum, since it still requires the quest, and I guess I'll have to wait for FFFs hut to come on sale again.

I also managed to win Autum SS during the initial malfunction in the well, but don't have him anymore either. Not sure what is going to happen with that...
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:17:44 24/09/2014 by jbkaok
#66 Posted: 12:55:52 24/09/2014
Quote: jbkaok
So i got a response from Acti - they are giving me 2200 gems. That is a decent 650 gem consolation over the cost of the sanctum and hut. However, they have yet to tell me how I will be able to buy the sanctum, since it still requires the quest, and I guess I'll have to wait for FFFs hut to come on sale again.

I also managed to win Autum SS during the initial malfunction in the well, but don't have him anymore either. Not sure what is going to happen with that...

Yeah, I'm not really sure how that will help as if you don't have the sanctum, you're losing a lot more than the gems you would have to pay for it. Hopefully, they can fix it and bring it back. They've given out Skylanders free before when there were issues (Star Strike and Grim Creeper mainly). I was debating on whether it would be a good idea for them to just offer the sanctum and FFF's hut for free for a short period. Originally, I thought it would be a good idea, then I thought that the sanctum is worth a lot of gems, so they probably wouldn't want to do that. But it was free for most people as they could have earned it with the quest. Since everyone should have had the magic sanctuary, everyone playing at this point probably would have earned it. It would be much easier than going through everyone's game and adding gems. Plus it would save on the time it would take to answer everyone's support request.
Garygoh884 Gold Sparx Gems: 2854
#67 Posted: 13:09:42 24/09/2014
I wish I would play this game... the problem posed after the iOS update stopped me from my daily playing times. I missed the Magic Sactuary quest... almost had it.

I won't be playing this game for a while until it gets fixed. Remind me via PM once it's ready!
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#68 Posted: 03:49:55 25/09/2014
Sigh. iPad Air is still broken. It worked yesterday on my iPhone, but now after iOS 8.0.1 fiasco, iTunes restore and content restore it's not working again on phone..

Tried delete and reinstall on tablet.... No change, although I did not whack gamecenter data. I just deleted phone copy and GC data. We'll see how that goes. Apple cloud is slow tonight. :-/

Wish they'd just update app and fix it.

-vm

EDIT: after deleting APP on phone and GC data and reloading it, it works again. Tried same thing in iPad Air tablet and it's at point where it's trying to get back into Activate, but it's just getting error code 224000 trying to log in. I see tech notes on Activision support site about those and IOS 8.0. I guess I can just play it on the phone for the moment. I'm glad I have the larger screen iPhone 6+ now, although they need to adjust the game zooming again, it's terrible on the phone like it was originally on the Air.

EDIT2: IOS 8.0.1 update was only live for ~1 hour. Apple took it down quickly and it will get fixed. I'd like to see Microsoft take down a bad Windows Update. Never happened. Never will.
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:47:58 25/09/2014 by ViDeOmAnCiNi
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#69 Posted: 04:38:25 25/09/2014
According to one of our tech guys at work, there are apparently reports that iOS 8.0.1 can disable your phone's cell service in addition to breaking other features. http://www.cnbc.com/id/102029606#.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Apple is the new Microsoft. Their software is just as buggy and apparently prone to hacking. What irony!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Crushlander Green Sparx Gems: 165
#70 Posted: 10:01:46 25/09/2014
OMG same problem after update to IOS8
Lost magic sanctuary and the magic quest!
I did not get the Fryno hut so no problem that way.
gewappnet Blue Sparx Gems: 688
#71 Posted: 10:05:11 25/09/2014
Quote: midas73
According to one of our tech guys at work, there are apparently reports that iOS 8.0.1 can disable your phone's cell service in addition to breaking other features. http://www.cnbc.com/id/102029606#.

To be precise: iOS 8.0.1 was available for just one hour. It disabled phone's cell service and Touch ID ONLY on an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus and ONLY if it was done over the air (not via iTunes). It is possible for affected iPhones 6 and 6 Plus to go back to 8.0 to make it work again (see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6487).

Still waiting to play Lost Islands again. Hope they get out a fix soon.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#72 Posted: 16:42:22 25/09/2014
My game started working properly last Friday evening, but all progress towards Magic Sanctum (only needed 2 more Orville collections) was resent and Flip Flop Fryno's hut was gone.

I called Activision Support, and after a few days they contacted me saying there was nothing they could do to get Flip Flop Fryno's hut back but they would try to push it as something to become available for purchse again.

They gave me a gift of 1625 gems, which helps compensate for the 1200 gems I used to buy the Magic Sanctum earlier this week.

Now just need to wait for Flip Flop Fryno's hut (and Mystic Star Strik's hut) to show up in the store.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#73 Posted: 23:00:15 25/09/2014
Is there an email address for activision support or do you have to call to report the issue?
#74 Posted: 01:19:01 26/09/2014
I messaged Activision Assist on facebook. They said they would reimburse gems (though that does no good if you can't buy the sanctum). I had trouble opening the game in the beginning and after finding out about the problems, I haven't played it since. I just decided to open it and found that everything was there! So it seems like they fixed it if you haven't opened the app. For those who have already lost everything, I can't promise anything.
sungren150 Blue Sparx Gems: 914
#75 Posted: 08:54:19 26/09/2014
One week after IOs8 was released, and no fix yet.
In my case, the upgraded IPad does not even open the appliction, it shows the blue screen and closes. Fortunately, I have another IPad2 that is still on IOs7.
---
Add me if you play Skylandrers Lost Islands. My ID is sundgren150
Sorry for my English. It is not my mother tongue.
#76 Posted: 10:52:26 26/09/2014
Quote: sungren150
One week after IOs8 was released, and no fix yet.
In my case, the upgraded IPad does not even open the appliction, it shows the blue screen and closes. Fortunately, I have another IPad2 that is still on IOs7.

Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing? My game is working fine, now. I believe those who had trouble getting into the app in the first place had to delete and re-install. From what it seems, to me, the app tried to download new content (even if it wasn't there) and had issues causing the app to lock up. I had trouble getting into the game, but I also wasn't online, so it didn't try the download. It probably protected me. If your issue is just getting into the game, then try re-installing. It may have protected you from losing your stuff.
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#77 Posted: 02:09:40 27/09/2014
Wow! Wonder of wonders!! After I installed the iOS 8.0.2 update on the iPad Air, Lost Islands now works! I had heard that it fixed some things with wifi and I guess they were right. Thanks Apple!

Happy happy day!

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#78 Posted: 08:15:21 27/09/2014
Just received a message back from activision assist saying they couldn't restore any lost items(sanctum and FFF Hut) but can offer gems. Didn't say how many just asked for my kingdom level. Still doesn't help the fact that I have no sanctuary to update with the gems they give me.
#79 Posted: 13:19:54 29/09/2014
I had backed up my iPod using iTunes just before doing the update (in case something like this happened). I waited to see if they could fix the issue, gave up on them Friday and restored my backup. Wasn't sure it would work or if I would just lose the sanctum again, but it worked and I got back the Sanctum and FFF's house.

Mental note: Always Backup!
#80 Posted: 18:05:28 29/09/2014
Quote:
Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing?.

Tried it twice, no luck. Tried to upgrade to iOS 8.0.2. No luck. Tried to upgrade and re install. No luck.
---
#81 Posted: 00:34:54 30/09/2014
Quote: HappyGamer
I had backed up my iPod using iTunes just before doing the update (in case something like this happened). I waited to see if they could fix the issue, gave up on them Friday and restored my backup. Wasn't sure it would work or if I would just lose the sanctum again, but it worked and I got back the Sanctum and FFF's house.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

How did it take almost two weeks for anyone to do this, or if they have, post about it? I just did the same thing, restored from right before my iOS 8 update, and I have my sanctum AND FFF Hut back! Of course, all the timed quests from last week are gone, and I lost a few gems I had acquired over the last week, but it is worth it to have the sanctum and hut back.

****Keep in mind, this will revert your whole device to the last backup, so any texts, pictures, etc. will be gone. Not sure, but you may be able to make a current backup on icloud, choose the backup prior to iOS 8, open lost islands and get your sanctum back, save to the cloud, then restore again using today's backup.***
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:58 30/09/2014 by DCat1978
dkbunches Green Sparx Gems: 316
#82 Posted: 05:47:53 30/09/2014
Against my better judgement I upgraded to iOS 8.02.
I lost magic sanctum, gaff hut, and Mystic Star Strike. Of course none are showing as available for purchase, not that I can afford to. Please put them back in game and provide gems to rebut, I have screenshots of everything I lost.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:37 30/09/2014 by dkbunches
#83 Posted: 12:15:06 30/09/2014
Quote: dkbunches
Against my better judgement I upgraded to iOS 8.02.
I lost magic sanctum, gaff hut, and Mystic Star Strike. Of course none are showing as available for purchase, not that I can afford to. Please put them back in game and provide gems to rebut, I have screenshots of everything I lost.

Did you upgrade to iOS 8 before? I upgraded to 8, but didn't open the game. I tried to once, before I knew of the issues, and it wouldn't load since I wasn't online. I opened it the other day and everything was fine. I would assume that the game was fixed. I haven't upgraded to 8.02, yet, though. If you were on 7 before and just upgraded to 8.02 and had issues, I'm not sure what the problem is.
#84 Posted: 13:07:07 30/09/2014
Quote: DCat1978
Quote: HappyGamer

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

How did it take almost two weeks for anyone to do this, or if they have, post about it? I just did the same thing, restored from right before my iOS 8 update, and I have my sanctum AND FFF Hut back! Of course, all the timed quests from last week are gone, and I lost a few gems I had acquired over the last week, but it is worth it to have the sanctum and hut back.

****Keep in mind, this will revert your whole device to the last backup, so any texts, pictures, etc. will be gone. Not sure, but you may be able to make a current backup on icloud, choose the backup prior to iOS 8, open lost islands and get your sanctum back, save to the cloud, then restore again using today's backup.***

Good to hear you got your stuff back. Glad I was able to help someone.
MabuMommy Blue Sparx Gems: 906
#85 Posted: 00:29:18 02/10/2014
I have not upgraded my iPhone due to reading all of the above issues

Has anyone tried to upgrade with the newest update with success? I am not going to even try until I know others were successful. Otherwise I'll stay on iOS 7
#86 Posted: 14:23:36 02/10/2014
I believe that everything is stable with the current app update. The problem seems to have been specifically with the Lost Islands app and once they updated that, I don't think people were losing their stuff (someone will need to confirm this, though). The big problem is that, once the stuff was lost, there was no mechanism to replace it. Huts and upgrades can be purchased for gems, but if the Sanctuary itself is gone, there is currently no way to get it back.

As a general warning, I would say make sure you backup your iOS device before upgrading, then you can always revert to the backup if something goes wrong.
#87 Posted: 16:11:26 02/10/2014
I upgraded to iOS 8 when it was released, but didn't play Lost Islands because of the issues. I finally opened the game up late last week and found that I wasn't missing anything. I assumed they fixed it, although someone said they upgraded to 8.0.2 and had problems, but they never replied back to my questions about it. Like HappyGamer said, though, he backed his device up before upgrading (which you should do, anyway) and reverted back to his backup and everything came back. So, definitely back up before doing it.
#88 Posted: 07:22:15 03/10/2014
I still cannot open the app, it closes after the blue "Activision" screen. Updated, de installed, re installed, but no solution.
---
#89 Posted: 14:05:48 06/10/2014
Sounds like I should continue to wait to update, but now some other apps are insisting on it... What a conundrum!
---
DarthW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1951
#90 Posted: 14:57:18 06/10/2014
This was the only time that I had not backed up my iPod Touch before an iOS upgrade. It completely slipped my mind. I upgraded to iOS 8 when it first released and I had completed the magic sanctum quest, but since the upgrade, I have all of the same problems that others here have reported. I lost my magic sanctum, sometimes the game crashes when loading, etc.

Now I have no magic sanctum and no sanctuary either. I have no way to get one back and no backup I can restore from. I do have the magic toy link tower, but would gladly trade it to get my sanctum or even sanctuary back again.

I tried deinstall and reinstall of the app, and I re-imaged the iPod Touch, but nothing helped. It opens okay most of the time, but I am so let down by this that after playing Lost Islands all this time, getting to level 45 and having all of our 120 or so skylanders linked... I am pretty resentful over this. I know it is partly my fault for updating to iOS 8 prematurely and without a backup, but with the massive number of users who did the same thing, I find it unacceptable that the developer hasn't fixed this. Just give everyone the blasted sanctuary for free and let us move on.

I check every few days to see if it is fixed, but I'm done playing as long as it remains broken. smilie
#91 Posted: 15:31:15 06/10/2014
This really is unacceptable. I hope they fix this as you suggest ASAP so I can update without fear!
---
#92 Posted: 15:44:46 06/10/2014
Yeah, I am in the same boat as @DarthW. I still have a support ticket open, but the Activision Forums are littered with unresolved complaints about this as well. There is probably going to be an App Store update for Trap Team, hopefully today. If a fix is not in that then I imagine it will be a long time coming. Every time I open the app I just stare wistfully at the blank space where my Magic Sanctum was, trying to keep it clear in the hopes that it will reappear smilie
---
DarthW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1951
#93 Posted: 16:00:15 06/10/2014
Quote: jbkaok
trying to keep it clear in the hopes that it will reappear smilie

That is my only concern about an update. If they do something that makes my sanctum re-appear where it was, that space is constantly cluttered with crap that needs to be cleared... which is my pet peeve in this game. Most obnoxious update ever. At least give us a companion that will clear everything instantly or something.

Not that it matters if I never go back to playing.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#94 Posted: 16:49:41 06/10/2014
They should make it so if you build on top of clutter it makes it go away. Of course you would miss out on the rewards from clearing, but it is a trade off. They could have certain types of debris this doesn't work on, but those types don't spontaneously spawn (like the stuff you have to clear when unlocking a new island).
#95 Posted: 17:20:45 06/10/2014
If you haven't updated your iOS, yet, then it seems like you are good to go (as I didn't have any problems, even though I updated the iOS the first day, but just didn't open the game for a week). If you were one of those who had a problem with the sanctuary disappearing, then I don't know what to tell you. It may not be so easy to make it available for everyone. The simplest solution seems to just put the sanctum up for sale for free (at least, for a limited time), no matter if you finished the quest or not. However, it would have to know whether you have the sanctum or not, so you can't have 2. That may seem like a simple check, but I wonder if the issue is that for those who upgraded to the sanctum before the iOS update, it's already flagged as you having it. So how could they check unless they unflagged everyone for having it. The fix for that would either let some have 2 sanctums or delete everyone's sanctum. I don't think it's as simple of a fix as everyone might believe.

It's just a great reminder to make sure you backup before your update. That's always a given no matter what, just in case your phone messes up during the update.
#96 Posted: 18:02:14 06/10/2014
As someone who writes a lot of code, this is pretty easy to do. It just requires a few if statements and an app update, which is probably coming anyway for TT.

The somewhat ironic part is that I got an iphone a few days later, so I would have had a second device as backup. Guess I can use that for ios 9 smilie
---
#97 Posted: 22:10:53 06/10/2014
What kind of if statements? You could check to see if they have the sanctum, bit if it's already flagged as having it, how could it do the check? Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not flagged as you having it. Although, now that I think about it, the issue seems to be that the sanctum is programmed to replace the sanctuary. If you don't have the sanctuary, then it can't replace it. But do those who are missing it have the sanctuary flagged as having it? If so, then how would you check it? If not, then would you put it in the store or their inventory? That would get around the open space issue.
#98 Posted: 22:18:51 06/10/2014
Right now the sanctum is an upgrade for the sanctuary. I am guessing for upgrades to work you need the original. So when it says 'Needs requirement' for the sanctum, it means that the game can't find an existing sanctuary. (I would be curious to see how this works for players who haven't unlocked the islands yet).

So, they just put a sanctum in the store and it is free if you don't have a sanctuary. Then they don't have to run a script on everyone's game files or other invasive/labor intensive stuff. They could have this special sanctum up in the store for just a week, so things would be back to normal by the time the sanctum sale rolls around again at the end of the month.
---
#99 Posted: 22:51:17 06/10/2014
Well, my case for Activision support is still open, and I told them that the problem was still unresolved. Got this response just now:

--------
Thank you for your feedback. We will surely take into account your comments about the ongoing issue with the magic sanctum. Unfortunately in spite of our best efforts to restore this, we have not received any updates at the moment.

As soon as this item is restored (if possible) we will let you guys know.
---
SkyForce Blue Sparx Gems: 785
#100 Posted: 23:39:30 06/10/2014
Right, it's the "if possible" part that worries me about that post! I got burned by this update too (no more magic sanctuary, and was not allowed to buy the sanctum, "needs requirement"). In as deep as I am to this game, it will tempt me to just give up altogether if things like this can happen and just get ignored by the developers. They may be tempted to think it doesn't matter, as they're not really making any money on me anymore with Lost Islands (lots of houses - pretty self sufficient). But I have to say that with Trap Team just coming out, it puts me in a state of mind where I'm not inclined to invest as much in this franchise as I have in the past. This is not a threat mind you, just an observation about my own state of mind. But I would venture a guess that there are many other long time players who may be finding themselves in the same position as me, and may be having the same second thoughts about putting out the cash to support the latest installment in the series if all our years of prior involvement seem to matter so little to the folks tasked with our support. Still hoping for a good resolution to this problem for all of us; but starting to feel discouragement settling in!
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me