Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Cheetos Plants Vs. Zombie Garden Warfare code
Page 1 of 1
Cheetos Plants Vs. Zombie Garden Warfare code [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 08:33:25 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kartoonkid91
Hey ya'll I've been to every Target around Nashville looking for the code to unlock the two characters in PvZ Garden Warfare. It's only at Target and only on the family size puffs bag and I've looked at every bag. It's either not on any of them or like today I found 3 but the were slightly ripped open exposing the codes. I decided to try one if them to see if someone just copied the code and it was used. Good thing I didn't buy the bag. The promotion is going to end soon and I was hoping if someone might've bought a Cheetos bag and does t need the code or if your going to buy Cheetos anytime soon and don't need the code you could get one with a code and seen it to my PM. Is really appreciate it! Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can't help you. I do recommend posting this is Gaming; where it belongs. You'll easily get more traffic there too.

Hell, Stuff & Nonsense may help.

Good luck on the hunt.
Kartoonkid91 Blue Sparx Gems: 730
#2 Posted: 13:40:27 15/09/2014
Hey ya'll I've been to every Target around Nashville looking for the code to unlock the two characters in PvZ Garden Warfare. It's only at Target and only on the family size puffs bag and I've looked at every bag. It's either not on any of them or like today I found 3 but the were slightly ripped open exposing the codes. I decided to try one if them to see if someone just copied the code and it was used. Good thing I didn't buy the bag. The promotion is going to end soon and I was hoping if someone might've bought a Cheetos bag and does t need the code or if your going to buy Cheetos anytime soon and don't need the code you could get one with a code and seen it to my PM. Is really appreciate it! Thanks!
---
Looking for: Glitter (Pearl) Hot Head, Silver E3 Spyro, E3 Hot Dog.
#3 Posted: 13:51:08 15/09/2014
Thanks! I will try smilie
---
Mad Jack1123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1766
#4 Posted: 14:29:57 15/09/2014
Quote: zer0dch

Unfortunately, I can't help you. I do recommend posting this is Gaming; where it belongs. You'll easily get more traffic there too.

Hell, Stuff & Nonsense may help.

Good luck on the hunt.

He posted it all over.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
#5 Posted: 18:42:46 15/09/2014
No, this is the first place I posted it, then zer0dch suggested the other places so I proceeded to post on the other TWO. Again, there are only 3 in this category, stop exaggerating with this "all over" stuff.
---
#6 Posted: 04:01:57 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
No, this is the first place I posted it, then zer0dch suggested the other places so I proceeded to post on the other TWO. Again, there are only 3 in this category, stop exaggerating with this "all over" stuff.

The course of action you should have taken were to PM a mod to close this one, and either post it in Gaming or S&N, not both. With the crap load of gaming topics in S&N, I don't see why it wouldn't be fit for there. Not like the mods give a crap.
#7 Posted: 13:40:37 16/09/2014
See I don't know all that. I've seen people post over and over and over and over and I know that's spamming, but since I thought you meant post to those others as well as here, I thought 3 wouldn't be horrible, plus someone said I posted two in the same thread. That wasn't intentional if that did happened and if some just told me nicely how to do it, it would of been easy, but instead I got two people talking like I wasn't reading the post.
---
#8 Posted: 18:36:11 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
See I don't know all that. I've seen people post over and over and over and over and I know that's spamming, but since I thought you meant post to those others as well as here, I thought 3 wouldn't be horrible, plus someone said I posted two in the same thread. That wasn't intentional if that did happened and if some just told me nicely how to do it, it would of been easy, but instead I got two people talking like I wasn't reading the post.

One is enough. Random question, but, is this the first forum you've posted on?
#9 Posted: 20:15:18 16/09/2014
Actually, it's my second but it was different than this one. But they are similar in that there are a lot of members that are "Heroes behind the keyboard" and they sit on their high horse because they are a quadruple star member because they have little to do but watch the computer screen and post as many posts as possible. Whoever has the power to close this thread they can, I don't see anyone helping me out after all this. Thanks for that heads up anyways zer0dch.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#10 Posted: 00:28:33 17/09/2014
I would help you out but I know nothing about the subject.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#11 Posted: 02:24:17 18/09/2014
I appreciate it smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me