darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > What if toys for bob made this game
Page 1 of 1
What if toys for bob made this game [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1 Posted: 23:39:31 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
What do you guys think?
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#2 Posted: 10:24:12 14/09/2014
better.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#3 Posted: 10:44:58 14/09/2014
Rushed. Giants was made in one year. You can tell, in some respects, Giants was rushed and I think it would have been overwhelming for them to make this and add in the swapping gimmick.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 18:57:39 14/09/2014
Well i honestly think the fresh perspective Vicarious Visions gave us helped to keep skylanders alive . I am glad i visited Woodburrow and met Tessa . Keeping different keeps our attention.

Swop Force is much like SSA in the programmers needed to prove themselves so they gave us their all . If Toys For Bob did it , it probably would not have been as great .

V V has made 1 great console , 3 , 3DS games and all the IOS games ? . TFB has only made 2 console games.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 19:34:42 14/09/2014
It'd have been more rushed than Giants. While Giants is more polished than it seems, that's because TFB had a handle of the DemonWare engine. Maybe the story would've been better in SF, maybe the balancing would be nice, but they'd have a little more than a year to get comfortable with the Beenox engine and I wouldn't be surprised if we had even MORE graphical and gameplay glitches.
The ideal thing would've been both of them working. VV focusing on graphics and gameplay, TFB on the plot.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 13:04:32 15/09/2014
They wouldn't fix the useless soul gems, they would have Heroic Challenges that only give a bonus for ONE SKYLANDER, you still won't be able to jump, and they wouldn't place gems in place of a collectible that you already found.

In short, total chaos.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me