Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Legendary Lost: ToysRUs' Exclusif...
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Lost: ToysRUs' Exclusif... [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 13:01:44 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
THIS IS A FAN MADE SKYLANDERS HORROR STORY. I AM NOT GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INSANITY IF YOU ARE UNAWARE OF THE PG 14!

ToysRUs is usually a nice and happy place to sit down and watch toys. What TRU is known for is the Legendary Skylanders. Powerfull Skylanders that know their power better then anyone else. They’re strong, gold, and blue.

A person with a black cloak walks in one of these stores, a hood pulled all the way up. All you could see was some grey-purple hair. The person walks up to the stand of Skylanders, and looks at them. The person kneels down to grab something. A Tripple Pack of L-Spyro, L-Chop chop and L-Bash. it stands up, holding the pack in its hands, then putting it away in a bucket. it kneels down again and grabs a few more things: L-Grim Creeper, L-Zou Lou and L-Stealth Elf. it puts them all away in a bucked. Then it grabs one last thing. A L-Free Ranger. The person walks to the front of the store. To the desk, and pays for everything nicely. Once walking out, it puts her hood down. A pale face, purple hair and sunglasses. Two locks of her hair are hanging in front of her face. The sunglasses making it unable to see the person’s eyes. She starts walking.

This story will contain the following Skylanders-(This list will be edited as it goes)
<>smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:54:11 09/09/2014 by NINJAsk11
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#2 Posted: 00:03:56 06/09/2014
This is interesting.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#3 Posted: 00:43:09 06/09/2014
SKYLANDER CREEPYPASTA! YASSSSS!
---
A story.
#4 Posted: 09:53:48 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Its half an hour later as the girl walks in a simple house made of wood, bricks and straw. She put the bag of Skylanders down and sat on a chair by herself, starting up a tv as well as a Wii U. For a freaky and weird girl, this person was rich enough to get entertained by herself. She quickly started to play Skylanders after.

It went wrong not even a few minutes later as the girl accidently knocked her the Portal of poer and al Skylanders fell on the ground. Due to the shock of the skylanders falling on the ground, a glass of water fell over them.
The girl picked them up…”Put me down!”
The girl shocked up, threw the figure away and backed away, knocking down a vase or two. “I-i…it… Talks!” The girl shouted out as the Legendary dragon broke lose and grew to normal size, then walking over to the girl. “G-g-go away!” the girl shouted in fear as she backed up in the corner. L-Spyro laughed. “I’m not gonna eat you. You look scary yet you’re afraid of me. Cool!”
The girl looked up. “I-I’m a creepypasta! Get away!” L-Spyro laughed again. “You’re a crybaby if that is so!”
The girl hissed, making her left arm fall off and replacing it with a transpirant claw you could see the veins and bones in. “I’M A CREEPYPASTA!” She shouted. L-Spyro backed off. “L-looks more like it, yeah.”
“Yo Spyro, who’re you flirting with!?” A voice sounded from behind L-Spyro as another person walked up to him. Spyro cheared up a little. “Grim Creeper good lord!” He said in relieve. “This girl scares me!”
Grim Creeper laughed and walked over to the girl. He held his hand out for a handshake. “I’m Legendary Grim Creeper. You?” He asked.
The girl shaked Grim’s hand. “Lost, Lost Alvira Valor.” The girl answered calmly as she walked over to the tv and turned it off. Once she turned around she noticed the huge crowd of Skylanders staring at her: Spyro, Grim Creeper… but also L-Zou Lou, L-Chop Chop, L-Bash, L-Stealth Elf and not to forget L-Free Ranger. All of them smiled in their own way. “You’re our portal Master, say something.” Spyro cheared happily. “You gave us life!” Grim added. Lost kept silent. “Eeehh… What can I do with you all. Where do I start to begin with!?” Lost started to panic.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#5 Posted: 21:06:46 09/09/2014
I didn't expect that! Cool!
---
A story.
#6 Posted: 22:47:51 09/09/2014
Wow...
#7 Posted: 08:35:54 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Upon panicking, Lost noticed something. She walked over to a small closet and grabbed her usual clothes: a purple long sweater with blue sleeves, blue pants and a light-blue grey scarf, her cloak and one simple shoe.
Free Ranger noticed it first. “What’chu duin?” He asked on a chicken-like accent. Lost looked at the bird. “I’m outside for a second.” She said as she walked out, coming back barely a minuta later, clothes changed. Lost smiled as she put off her sunglasses, revealing her right eye to be black with a red dot and her right being yellow with a red pupil. She smirked as she put her hood over her head leaving her face and hair to be visible.
“bootifull!” Free Ranger screecked in surprise as he walked over.
Upon him being close, Lost noticed something off about the chicken.
The L-Free Ranger in front of Lost had a red thunderbolt on his head, the blades it held on it’s arms where not rounded, but they were sharp, like Wolverine blades. His claws where long and sharp as well and the beak of the bird was like a hawk’s one. The most interesting was that the Free Ranger shared the same eyes as Lost.
Lost blinked a few times with her left eye as she couldn’t with her right. “You’re not an average Free Ranger are you?” she laughed. Free Ranger laughed back. “I’m as good as I can be!” He cheered. Lost shrugged and looked at the others. All of them where a bit on the off side…

Spyro’s horns where straight, and pointy, as so where his claws and his tail seemed more like a blade. He too, held the same eyes as Lost.
Chop Chop’s sword was the full upgraded version, as the shield was als on it’s upgraded version. Unlike the rest, he didn’t share the eyes of Lost.
Bash’s tail was an axe instead of a ball, his spikes where longer and he held his Triciratops armor. Just like most, Bash had the same eyes as Lost.
Stealth Elf’s blades where large, sharp, and straight, unlike any Stealth Elf, this one weared a hood and had faint glowing red eyes. She had claws on each hand and spikes around each arm and leg replacing the brackets she usually would have.
Chill held a icicle blade, her Wow-Pow helmet and a shield with a spike on it. She wasn’t as off as the others and just had red eyes instead of the usual blue.
Zou lou seemed normal too, just what used to be his wand now had become a slimmer wand, as in a sort of stick. On top of it where two wings and the head of a hawk. He also had claws and long wolf teath. Two wolf ears where on his head as well.
Grim creeper was the most off. Grim Creeper’s body had become red but his armour stayed the same. He shared the same eyes as Lost. The scythe had three blades, one short, one longer and one overlapping the other two. Spikes where on his arms and legs and there was a large Razor fin on his back. He had raptor paws as well as a tail. His helmet was in the form of a dinosaur’s jaws as on the back of his head was a slim but long Razor fin as well. Lost got quite attached to him.
“You all look so… off.” She muttered silently to herself as Grim spoke. “don’t be afraid, we won’t hurt you.”
#8 Posted: 23:44:07 11/09/2014
Grim is awesome!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me