darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > Ripto has met Gnasty Gnorc and The Sorceress before
Page 1 of 1
Ripto has met Gnasty Gnorc and The Sorceress before [CLOSED]
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#1 Posted: 03:24:12 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator

This video has unused voice clips of Ripto's Showdown. One of them Ripto asks Spyro if he's heard of Gnasty Gnorc and the Sorceress. Pretty interesting to listen to it. I guess the battles were supposed to have different cutscenes each round.
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#2 Posted: 18:57:00 04/09/2014
Yes, these are a bit interesting considering the original idea this game was going to use. These voice clips are either for the alternate battles(There were 3 battles planned, only the first 2 were used. The third battle would require all 90 dragonflies to access) or they are for the PAL version. They are named as "EUR_00x" or something similar, so it may be for that.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#3 Posted: 02:47:21 05/09/2014
I just heard that as "Ever heard of Gnasty Gnorc the sorceress?" and, wow, what a mental image. XD
Koolpostman Ripto Gems: 0
#4 Posted: 23:54:36 31/10/2014
In the beginning of the game, Ripto also mentions Gnasty Gnorc. Ripto does because Gulp was saying things Ripto didn't like. "[something, something, something...] begging for work from Gnasty Gnorc."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me