Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales of Shelves (Bomb Squad #1 Posted!)
Page 1 of 1
Tales of Shelves (Bomb Squad #1 Posted!) [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 18:07:31 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone. I'm uttster13, and I've been on the Fan Fiction section for over a year. In that year, I've done many stories, with my first being Tales of Skylands, which was pretty successful. After that, I tried a bunch of different ideas, but none of them really worked. When it was time to use my last idea, a Toys-to-Life story, I was pretty skeptic of it. But, I had to try it, or risk losing my reputation in the FanFic area.

That idea was turned into a story called Shelves, which has turned into a hit in the area. It is the first and only story to have a sticky, and grows every day. Part of that growth has branched out into a companion story, which is now called Tales of Shelves.

ToSv (abbreviation for the story, ToS was used) is not collection of small stories that are only capable enough to stand for one hit. It is more of a hangout of three side stories, which will run simultaneously.

Stories:

Worst of Friends- A story featuring the beloved characters named Prickles and Manwind. They have been separated from the Highlands after an attack, and are now living in a mall.

Bomb Squad- A story of the five surviving Countdowns, who end up near a gas station, and are forced to make due in the world of fear they are living in.

Flade- The story of Flade, an old friend-turned-enemy of Strauss, after the events of Chronicles of Strauss.

These stories will run simultaneously, with two chapters being posted each week. (Only to start with, this is fairly new, and I want to keep my main focus on Shelves.) These stories are not going to be as long as Shelves, only lasting twenty or so chapters.

Also worthy of mentioning, once a story is finished, a new one will be introduced. If any of the ended stories prove successful, they will be granted their own topic, with their own standard story.

Hopefully we can make this as great as Shelves, as I look forward to making the Shelves 'franchise' known all over smilie!

Thanks for reading!
---
A story.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:03:50 13/09/2014 by uttster13
#2 Posted: 18:08:21 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Worst of Friends
Chapter One

It’s been a long journey for our good friends, Prickles and Manwind. After the Havoc attack, they had been split up from everyone else. They went west, while the others went east. The duo had been walking for two days, before finally settling down in a mall, which was twenty miles away from the Highlands. The store the stopped in was a jewelry store, which was in the process of moving right down the massive mall’s hallway. Prickles and Manwind had made a small fort of ring boxes in a dimly lit corner. “I hate this. Everything here is just awful.” whined Prickles. “HOW SO?” yelled Manwind. “Shut it! We are hiding.” said Prickles. “HIDING FROM WHAT?” asked Manwind. “Humans. We don’t want to be seen, or else we’ll die.” said Prickles. “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? CORRECT, MANWIND. I CAN NEVER DIE!” screamed Manwind. An old lady passing by stared at the store. And it was a hard stare. “HELLO OLD LADY. CARE TO BUY SOME SHINIES?” yelled Manwind. “Tom? Is that you?” she asked confusedly.

The old lady’s conversation with Manwind ended an hour ago, and Prickles found a way to make him stop talking. You see, there was a movie theatre in the south wing of the mall, and it happened to be showing The Notebook. Manwind likes those kinds of movies, and it’s the only to make him stop talking. “THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.” whisper-screamed Manwind, who was emotional. “Sure.” huffed Prickles. He got out from under the seat the were beneath, passed by dozens of crying middle aged women, and went into the restroom, just to get out of the movie. “Better.” he said, sitting on a toilet seat. A man walked in the restroom, who happened to also be hiding from the movie. He scuffled into the stall Prickles was in, pull down his pants, lowered his butt. “Crap.” said Prickles, get ready to jump in off the seat.

“AHH!” yelled the man, who sat on the spiky Skylander, which was stuck to his right cheek. “C’mon!” yelled Prickles. The man heard a faint scream, and looked around the stall. “W-who’s there?” he said. “I’m here.” said a fat guy, who was watching The Notebook on his phone in the other stall. “Did you here a faint scream?” asked the man. “Are you making fun of me? Just because I’m emotional, and just because I cry weirdly, that doesn’t mean you could poke fun at me.” said the fat guy, who was crying. “I’m not making fun of you. I just sat down, hurt by butt, and heard a faint scream.” said the man. “Listen, man. That one hurt. The whole fat guy makes your butt hurt thing is just so mean.” said the fat guy. “Screw this.” said the man, pulling up his pants, washing his hands, and getting out of the restroom. Prickles luckily wasn’t stuck to him, so the Skylander crawled to the fat guy’s stall. He climbed onto the guy’s shoulder, and watched what was on the screen. “It’s here too!” yelled Prickles. The fat guy made a really loud pooping sound, as if the noise scared the crap out of him.

End of Chapter One

Author’s Log:

I’ve never watched the Notebook, even though I like chick-flicks.

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment, subscribe, and read more Shelves!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:10:29 01/09/2014 by uttster13
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 19:44:19 01/09/2014
smilie

that was funny.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#4 Posted: 19:47:43 01/09/2014
Quote: uttster13

These stories will run simultaneously, with two chapters being posted each week. (Only to start with, this is fairly new, and I want to keep my main focus on Shelves.) These stories are not going to be as long as Shelves, only lasting twenty or so chapters.

Also worthy of mentioning, once a story is finished, a new one will be introduced. If any of the ended stories prove successful, they will be granted their own topic, with their own standard story.

Hopefully we can make this as great as Shelves, as I look forward to making the Shelves 'franchise' known all over smilie!

Thanks for reading!

Two per story per week or two all together?

Why stop at just DarkSpyro? If it gets enough people why not make it's own website or Fb page? Or just invade other fan fic websites?
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:15 01/09/2014 by Medicus
#5 Posted: 19:53:51 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Two all together, but it'll vary, because sometimes I feel like we need some more Shelves for the week.

I was thinking about making a FB page, and a twitter to post updates and tossed out characters and ideas.
Right now, I'm just going to stay with here, until more people know it's name.
---
A story.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#6 Posted: 20:01:32 01/09/2014
Well if you need me to help with anything let me know.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#7 Posted: 21:49:06 01/09/2014
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#8 Posted: 22:28:33 02/09/2014
Yay!!!!!!! Worst of Friends!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#9 Posted: 00:32:51 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sometime this week, expect the first Bomb Squad, and possibly the first Flade! Thanks for great comments!
---
A story.
#10 Posted: 01:17:08 08/09/2014
When is Bomb Squad coming?
---
#11 Posted: 23:41:09 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry about this!
It's been a little hard to juggle the ongoing schoolwork, along with Shelves, and this too. I'll try to update as much as possible, but Shelves is the main priority.
---
A story.
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#12 Posted: 01:04:55 09/09/2014
K bruh
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#13 Posted: 02:15:34 09/09/2014
Coo'.
---
#14 Posted: 21:01:52 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bomb Squad
Chapter One

Countdown #478 sat on the rock, looking at the others. The other Countdowns were #51, 223, 19, and L-Dog, who managed to survive through the three wars. You see, these Countdowns were soldiers of Stink Bomb, until he died and they joined the opposing side, living in the Countdown Republic. The war against Havoc was rough on them, mainly because they were the last of their group. “See anything?” asked #19. “No. We got lucky.” said #223, looking at the field they were in. After the war, they fled out of the woods, and traveled for days, ending up near a small gas station, know as Gus’s Gas and Goods. There was nothing there, just a gas pump and stale Twinkies, from 2006. “If Gus ever leaves the station, we can make a small camp under a shelf or something.” said L-Dog. “I doubt anyone’s actually in there. We haven’t seen anyone walk in or out for the past two days.” said #478. “Do you think there are turtles there?” asked #51. If you remember, he was the second official member of the Turtle Club. “Probably not, bud. If there happens to be some, you can keep them, deal?” offered #478. “Deal.” said #51 happily.

The five Countdowns sat in silence for a couple more minutes. They were thinking of their friends, brethren, the only people that mattered in their life. And now, those special people are dead. #19 seemed to do the worst out of this. He was there, on the ground, working with a terrorist. A madman. A demon, from the deepest parts of Hell. And he had worked for the demon, praising him, treating him like a god. It bothered him so much, that he has often started saying the chant. But, he could never do finish the phrase. ‘They’re dead. Billy, 34, 77. All of them. Why am I here? Why can’t I be with them?’ The thoughts circled in #19’s mind everyday. #223 was one of the fighter pilots, whose planes were shot down numerous times. All of the men he fought with, that praised him, followed him, wanted to be him, were dead, just because some Skylander wanted power.

#51 led a simple life in the Countdown Republic. He was kind, friendly, and his coding was almost identical to Countdown. His best friend was Countdown, and the two often hung out, eventually calling each other brothers. #51 doesn’t understand death, and doesn’t know where Countdown his. “Brother.” he whispered. His mind couldn’t stop revolving around the thought that his ‘brother’ could be gone forever, lost in a lonely world, all by himself. “Brother.” #51 said again, louder. “Brother. Brother! BROTHER!” He was yelling, his eyes turning red. For the love of his best friend, brother, was more than his own life. “BROOOTHER!” yelled #51. A river of tear-like liquid streamed down his face, as he banged on the ground and screamed. “GIVE HIM BACK!” yelled #51. The others were trying to calm him down, but nothing seemed to work. “It’s okay. Countdown is okay. He is with another group, and you two will see each other again.” said #478. “LIAR!” yelled #51. He picked up a rock, and threw it at the other. He started screaming, throwing a tantrum. “BROTHER! BROTHER! BROTHER! GONE! GIVE HIM BACK!”
The others didn’t know what to do. #51 was throwing a fit worse than anything they’d ever seen him do. “Calm down, bud! He’s fine. He’s worried about you, but you are strong, and we’ll meet him again.” yelled #223. “LIES! LIEEEES!” #51 ran into the tall grass of the fields, unable to be seen.

End of Chapter One

Author’s Log:

It’s late, I know. I’ve been trying to find a time when I wasn’t too backed up with work, and I’ve found that time now. Hopefully I can get more to you guys soon.

Thanks for reading! Be sure to comment, subscribe, and read more Shelves.

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#15 Posted: 21:09:17 13/09/2014
Yay! Bomb Squad!
---
#16 Posted: 21:10:45 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Flade #1 will start being written soon.
I'll have a good bit of time to write more for this, as I've already written chapters 71-5 for Shelves.
---
A story.
#17 Posted: 21:11:57 13/09/2014
Yay! Flade coming soon! I like him.
---
#18 Posted: 21:29:18 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I like him too. I've had plans for a villain like him, and when Chronicles of Strauss started, I found the perfect time to put him in. In that one, you'll get to see all kinds of crazy things he does. It's going to (attempt) be a little darker than Shelves, just so I can have diversity in my stories.

WoF- Light-hearted comedy, with not a lot of dramatic and suspenseful plot.
Bomb Squad- Survivor-tale, with a good bit of dramatic and realistic scenarios.
Flade- Dark story, with grim deaths and some drama.
---
A story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#19 Posted: 22:12:29 13/09/2014
Kickoff countdown should added to this story!

Or in the real Shelves story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:00 13/09/2014 by Epic popthorn
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#20 Posted: 03:45:53 25/03/2015
So, will this be a thing? What happened?
---
Spread those positive vibes
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#21 Posted: 06:42:57 25/03/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard
So, will this be a thing? What happened?

For one, uttster13 left smilie
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me