Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > These topic are as sad as the one who made them (Drunk topic, I presume?)
Page 1 of 1
These topic are as sad as the one who made them (Drunk topic, I presume?) [CLOSED]
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#1 Posted: 02:57:25 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So I am sad and pathetic figure but here it goes!

So this is a topic about me being in a state of different reality. If you want to ask me about anything of substance , one can ask me as long as I am still able to form a sentence. So it is not a long time but some time that you can spend asking things from drunken Project_Unnamed, the pointless gibberish talker of dS forums, P.S. I do not encourage anyone to consume alcoholic beverages in a way that one gets drunk at all. One should drink with responsibility!
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 02:58:11 30/08/2014
Just make sure to drink plenty of water too! <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#3 Posted: 03:01:12 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

Trust me HIR. I have learned this the hard way. I usually consume double the water I've consumed alcoholic beverages, throughout the night. But thank you for caring! What have you been up to lately? smilie
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4 Posted: 03:02:56 30/08/2014
"Alcoholic Beverages"
Very tipsy indeed.

Well uh, I drank wine...and champagne...and vodka....and rum....and beer....twice....
It's gross though :I
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:22 30/08/2014 by CommanderGame
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 03:03:42 30/08/2014
Quote: Project_Unnamed

Trust me HIR. I have learned this the hard way. I usually consume double the water I've consumed alcoholic beverages, throughout the night. But thank you for caring! What have you been up to lately? :)

I have classes, including 12 hours in laboratories! ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#6 Posted: 03:04:22 30/08/2014

Trust me HIR. I have learned this the hard way. I usually consume double the water I've consumed alcoholic beverages, throughout the night. But thank you for caring! What have you been up to lately? smilie

You're studying science-y stuff right?
#7 Posted: 03:08:18 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: CommanderGame
"Alcoholic Beverages"
Very tipsy indeed.

Well uh, I drank wine...and champagne...and vodka....and rum....and beer....twice....

Wine is actually great drink with many different dishes. It can boost taste of many dishes etc. Well vodka to me has always been about shared experiences. Rum, especailly dark rum is very elegant and aromatic drink that one can just enjoy a drink ot a two once in a while of that certain ethanol containing refreshing drink. I must say that forming a drinking habit is ot good for anybody and I do not sport the world viwe of consuming high amounts of alcholol.
---
#8 Posted: 03:10:25 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator

So are you taking the medical sciences as your major subject? If you are taking any subject of science that requires precise studying practices, I must congratulate you and wish you well! Just remember to relax once in a while! smilie
---
#9 Posted: 03:11:33 30/08/2014
"Alcoholic Beverages"
Very tipsy indeed.

Wine is actually great drink with many different dishes. It can boost taste of many dishes etc. Well vodka to me has always been about shared experiences. Rum, especailly dark rum is very elegant and aromatic drink that one can just enjoy a drink ot a two once in a while of that certain ethanol containing refreshing drink. I must say that forming a drinking habit is ot good for anybody and I do not sport the world viwe of consuming high amounts of alcholol.

And it's certainly not something I would do, the only times I tried alcohol was through my brother or parents, and even then it was gross.
And bruh, even when walking you sound like some kind of levitating wizard that appears out of nowhere and explains life or something smilie
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#10 Posted: 03:16:56 30/08/2014
I haven't drank alcochol in my damn life. And I never plan too either.
#11 Posted: 03:18:00 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alcoholic Beverages"
Very tipsy indeed.

And it's certainly not something I would do, the only times I tried alcohol was through my brother or parents, and even then it was gross.
And bruh, even when walking you sound like some kind of levitating wizard that appears out of nowhere and explains life or something smilie

I must say that I sound like annoying elitist and pretentious idiot sometimes but I just want to make my points clear. Yeah... alcohol truly is not the answer to the secrets of life etc. and if one does not like drinking it, it is more than fine with me. Actually I respect the people who can explore their inner personalities and desires without any foreign substances. I just happen to like a few alcoholic drinks and when I drink one too many, I spend my extra enery somwhere and I think that this forum is a one way of getting rid of the extra energy. smilie
---
#12 Posted: 03:18:38 30/08/2014
Quote: DummyZ

Not even when a friend said "Dude this is disgusting, try it"
"You're right, this is disgusting why the **** did I try it"
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#13 Posted: 03:19:57 30/08/2014
When I'm of legal age I plan on drinking, but not enough to make me drunk. I don't understand why anyone would want to drink until they throw up. When I'm an adult and my friends want to go drinking or something, if I'm not the DD I'd just get a margarita or something.

Hangovers look like hell.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#14 Posted: 03:21:17 30/08/2014
I've tasted beer and just bleh
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 03:22:01 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator

I must say that this is the wrong aspect to approach such a fatal drug. One must try just a taste of it and make up one's own mind. Main thing is that one must be responsible while using the substance. If you don't like it, do not use it but if you do find it refreshing once in a while, remember to enjoy it with responsible mind-set. smilie
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#16 Posted: 03:24:01 30/08/2014
I will never drink and fly but smoke and fly.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#17 Posted: 03:34:28 30/08/2014
Guys project_unnamed has like, the solution to all the worlds problems

we should take him to the government
#18 Posted: 03:54:00 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Guys project_unnamed has like, the solution to all the worlds problems

we should take him to the government

I wish I did have the solutions but eventually my suggestions to reach any tangible and real solutions would end up as a garbage.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#19 Posted: 03:55:41 30/08/2014

No one in this group has either.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#20 Posted: 11:58:22 30/08/2014
The only non-water drink I like is milk

not that kind you perverts
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me