Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
i found a factory error dune bug [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:29:03 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
i will post pictures when I get home. his empty claw is blue, not gold, and the circle on his chest is unpainted.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 01:02:28 29/08/2014
Considering how many shabby paint jobs we exposed in Giants, I am surprised we haven't seen more in Swap Force. Their QA must've stepped up.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#3 Posted: 03:18:50 29/08/2014
In my case, I only found factory errors with Swap Force, not Giants.

[User Posted Image]
---
bye
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4 Posted: 03:44:52 29/08/2014
^ That Chill looks cool.

I didn't find any during Giants, but found two in SF: a Star Strike with two left arms and a Nitro Freeze Blade with an unpainted right foot. I also found a factory error Zap Triple with unpainted scales in SA, and a Series 1 Slam Bam with a weird base. Congrats on finding a factory error.
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#5 Posted: 04:53:08 29/08/2014
...what's going on with that Countdown? He's not even attached?
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 14:00:09 29/08/2014
Quote: Nelomet
...what's going on with that Countdown? He's not even attached?

PAINT JOBS. There were problems galore in Swap Force with swappers and a few cores not being attached in the plastic correctly. I dont consider those errors...
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 14:16:52 29/08/2014
..Yeah, errors have become rarer and rarer over the years. The last true error I saw was a Countdown with unpainted teeth.

Of course, I own several errors, like a Shroomboom with an extra tongue glued to his arm, a Ninjini with no painted lips, a Flashwing with an extra eye in her mouth, etc.

That Dune Bug sounds pretty neat. I did see someone try to sell a Dune Bug with a completely blue face, but the price was absurd.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 14:46:43 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Sorry for potato quality, my iPad has a horrible camera.

With the mass of dune bugs at target, I'm not surprised this happened. I am surprised I found it, though.
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#9 Posted: 20:20:23 29/08/2014
Quote: newkill

[User Posted Image]

Dat countdown smilie
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#10 Posted: 02:06:09 02/09/2014
Quote: newkill

[User Posted Image]

...What's wrong with Gill Grunt?

Also, Countdown is really scaring me.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#11 Posted: 02:13:53 02/09/2014
Gill Grunt's mouth is completely unpainted. His tongue and everything else is the same blue as his skin so that's the problem.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#12 Posted: 01:14:34 03/09/2014
The countdown looks like he belongs in Shelves, Utter13's fanfic. It's a derpy countdown!
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#13 Posted: 01:32:14 03/09/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

Sorry for potato quality, my iPad has a horrible camera.

With the mass of dune bugs at target, I'm not surprised this happened. I am surprised I found it, though.

sorry i only see factory error dune bug where are the potato's and how bad quality are they????
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#14 Posted: 12:07:09 10/09/2014
I saw a scorp with no eyes in a triple pack once
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#15 Posted: 12:40:07 10/09/2014
I like imperfect toys . It gives them personality .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#16 Posted: 01:41:55 13/09/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix

I agree. I regret not getting that triple pack
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#17 Posted: 23:39:05 16/09/2014
Quote: Snap Shot
Quote: Dark fhoenix

I agree. I regret not getting that triple pack

Me three, I mean I'm writing a book about dinosaurs that go to a high school.
EVERYTHING needs personality.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#18 Posted: 21:27:56 20/09/2014
I found my first non-paint job error Skylander... If the fact the entire back of the package is half burned isn't bad enough(which I didn't take pics of because I was in a hurry).

[User Posted Image]

This guy has been hanging out at book store I go to every now and then for 3 months already. There was a fire there so it explains the destroyed package, but poor Pop Fizz's other hand is nowhere to be seen inside. Doesn't help the store hasn't restocked in Skylanders in nearly 5 months(actually pretty common in here, the few game stores around here NEVER restocked after Swap Force came out), so he's been all alone with a SB/Sprocket/Stump Smash triple pack and a S2 Hex for a long time now. Wish I could buy him (the store clerks somehow didn't notice he was without a hand the first time but left him there anyway) since he's half the price because of the factory error, but I just can't bring myself to take him home knowing Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz is going to show up near December around here.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me