Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Wal-Mart Wall [CLOSED]
midnightmagic34 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3743
#1 Posted: 16:46:01 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello, I just wanted to start by saying that this is a story vaguely similar to Uttster13's story Shelves, but first I thought I'd explain the characters you'll meet in this story

The Wall Gang:

Freeman - A smilie Who takes the lead of the skylanders on the wall (The good team).

Fan Girl - A Basic smilie who is in a triple pack with Gill and Trigs and is obsessed with being good and hides some secrets.

Gill - An Anchors Away smilie who is a fun loving guy in a triple pack with Fan Girl and Trigs.

Trigs - A Big Bang smilie who is best friends with his triple pack mates Gill and Fan Girl.

Fryzie - A Spring Edition smilie who nobody wants to buy because his package is open slightly.

Drills - A smilie who's in with his best friend China Parade (In a double pack that is).

China Parade - A smilie who's best friend's with Drills and helps him through tough spots.

Ice Mistress - A S1 smilie who's is scared because she's on sale for $5.99, but still helps the Wall Gang.

Blasty - A Starter Pack smilie who's always with his best friends.

Washer - A Starter Pack smilie who is always with Blasy and Stell.

Stell - A Starter Pack Ninja smilie who's the biggest help to her guy friends from the starter pack.

Spy - A smilie who is one of the biggest helps to the Wall Gang.

The Shelvers and Displayers:

Gustman: A smilie who is in a display case, but only seems to appear at night, and is always gone come morning.

Bushly - A smilie who is in the display case with Gustman, but never leaves.

Trapbert - A fire Screamer trap who is the evil butler who also never leaves the Diplay case.

Grim - A Lightcore smilie who is the biggest help to the Shelvers.

Enchancy - an smilie who is one of the most evil members on the team, and has an evil secret.

Wind - A single pack smilie who is always helping the Shelvers, but very secretly.

The Count - A smilie who is Wind's biggest ally, and also, Wind's brother.

Prof. Nitro - A smilie who only became evil because nobody liked him or bought him.

Pumpkin Face - A Pumpkin smilie who is hidden behind a bunch of starter packs so nobody finds/buys him, so he can continue being evil.

Sprock - A S1 smilie who does all the evil techinical stuff for the Shelvers, but is scared like Ice Mistress because she is on sale for $5.99.

Robbie Slobby - A smilie who is stupid, but hides the most secrets.

Gnarls - A smilie who is on sale for $8.99, and is so mad about it, he turned to evil, and contiues to hide with Pumkin face.

Employee's:

Jesse - A Wal-Mart employee who is the only one who knows the Skylanders secret, and helps them in a tough spot.

Theresa - A fat, grumpy employee who hates the Skylanders, she may also hides some secrets.
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 19:32:26 26/08/2014 by midnightmagic34
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2 Posted: 20:00:59 26/08/2014
Hey!!! My name is Jesse!!! Imma use you for copyright!!!!

Jk
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 20:22:23 26/08/2014
Professer Nitro vs BBB Boomer....
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#4 Posted: 22:58:17 26/08/2014
Sounds pretty cool, hopefully it turns out to be unique!

Although, you may want to ask a Mod if they can move it to the proper section, Fan Fiction.
---
A story.
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#5 Posted: 17:50:56 28/08/2014
Never been to wal mart
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#6 Posted: 19:14:36 07/09/2014
post a chapter!!!!!!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#7 Posted: 23:03:51 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The Wal-Mart Wall
Chapter 1
How it got started
This is how our story got started. A little background on all the characters, and a few revealed secrets. Sorry that this came out so late, but I finally got around to chapter 1. Thanks and enjoy the story.
In the beginning, all of these Skylanders were in one box together, with the exception on Gustman, Trapbert, and Bushly. Bushly and Trapbert came in a clear display case, however, Gustman still wasn’t here. Yet, the two employees working at the time, Theresa and Jesse, were unpacking the newly shipped boxes. Jesse was hanging character up on hooks on a wall and even put a single starter pack on a shelf underneath the hooks. Jesse did this delicately so he didn’t damage any characters. On the other hand, Theresa was lousily tossing them on to three rows of shelves. Then, Jesse spotted Theresa break a box.
“Theresa, be careful. You’re breaking the boxes.”
“Shut up Jesse. The only person I ever see buying these things is that tall brown haired kid.”
“Still, do you want to make any money for the store?”
“I don’t care that much, Jesse. Just shut up and stock up!”
So Jesse picked up the broken box (A Spring edition Fryno) and put him on the shelf. They stocked up and left the store. Both employees went out through the back, but when Jesse looked back, Theresa was gone. He went back because he forgot his jacket, and the most amazing thing happened. He saw the Skylanders come to life.
“Wha….What’s… going on…?”
“Well, Jesse. We are the Skylanders” said Washer, the Wash Buckler
“How…how… do you know my name…?”
“We’ll explain in time, but, make sure you keep those guys the fat lady set up in check. They are evil.” Said Washer

End of Chapter 1
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#8 Posted: 23:30:38 26/11/2014
Hey, my name is Jesse!

And I'm a tall brown-haired kid!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#9 Posted: 00:59:16 27/11/2014 | Topic Creator
How tall are you
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me