Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 37 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#1801 Posted: 16:50:32 06/09/2017
I actually like ESO and never find it boring or got any issue with it.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1802 Posted: 19:04:44 06/09/2017
Quote: Mary I
I don't like any of you.

ow the edge
---
Dead
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#1803 Posted: 19:07:07 06/09/2017
I don't like any of you.

chill out mary we're all roman catholics here i swear
Mary I Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1804 Posted: 03:30:10 07/09/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox
I don't like any of you.

chill out mary we're all roman catholics here i swear

I hope so.You know what happens to dissenters on my watch. #FiresOfLondon
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1805 Posted: 18:12:10 22/09/2017
Libertarian is another word for Authoritarian-ass-slaves. They're vicious towards every left-leaning ideal while allowing fascists to abuse them.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1806 Posted: 21:32:50 04/10/2017
I love Panic! at the Disco but their first two albums are honestly really bad. ESPECIALLY their first one. "Pretty. Odd." at least had a couple decent songs, but I hate all the songs on "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out," even "I Write Sins Not Tragedies."
---
Cool cool.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1807 Posted: 05:32:19 05/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Really unpopular opinion here
I honestly think trans is the new goth tbh. just like goths back then we have a bunch of young people trying to get others attention by saying that they are special while also proclaiming that nobody understands them. It seems that the only people who come out are internet geeks who don't really have many friends outside and are usually basket cases with an identity crisis still leftover. Don't get wrong im not against trans people because I still believe they exist but it's honestly annoying having to hear people complain about a subject that doesn't really matter everyday. It also doesn't help that the people that I see who say they are trans participated in a lot of fads before.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:55 05/10/2017 by somePerson
#1808 Posted: 09:13:27 05/10/2017
Quote: somePerson
Really unpopular opinion here
I honestly think trans is the new goth tbh. just like goths back then we have a bunch of young people trying to get others attention by saying that they are special while also proclaiming that nobody understands them. It seems that the only people who come out are internet geeks who don't really have many friends outside and are usually basket cases with an identity crisis still leftover. Don't get wrong im not against trans people because I still believe they exist but it's honestly annoying having to hear people complain about a subject that doesn't really matter everyday. It also doesn't help that the people that I see who say they are trans participated in a lot of fads before.

Preach brother!

That said I wouldn’t say it was so much Trans people that is the fad, to me the fad is the ‘social construct of gender’ stuff
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1809 Posted: 20:25:36 10/10/2017
OK KO’s animation is fine for the most part. I don’t get why people the show looks bad. Sure it goes off model a lot, but I still enjoy the color scheme and character designs.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1810 Posted: 20:26:43 10/10/2017
Zootopia isn't very good in my opinion
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#1811 Posted: 07:22:40 11/10/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

But it deals with racism in a way that both adults and children can understand
---
#1812 Posted: 12:36:51 11/10/2017

Yes, and that's a good thing

But like, nothing happens
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1813 Posted: 14:24:37 11/10/2017

Yes, and that's a good thing

But like, nothing happens

did you like, watch the movie?
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#1814 Posted: 00:17:18 13/10/2017
I've kind of taken a liking to Reddit over internet forums and such due to there being much less of a focus on who each poster is and more on the actual discussion at hand.

On forums, due to things like avatars and the site normally being focused around a specific subject, it's easy for people to form an overly simplistic impression of a person and try to define them with one or two traits. People's impressions of/responses to the discussion topic presented can be influenced by who is posting it, sometimes more so than they rightly should. I've also seen people literally take heat in the past for not acting "how they usually would", which is pretty asinine IMO.

But with Reddit, unless you are a mod or a super active regular of a specific sub, it's unlikely people will form an impression of you either way and let that influence how they read your posts. People are purely responding to the points addressed in your posts, and I find that leads to a more productive and mentally stimulating discussion experience. Also, clicking on a person's name brings up all of the posts they've made on different subs, and since they have a different flair on each sub, you can get a much more accurate, in-depth picture of their interests. There's also things like how each comment can have it's own chain of threads within a post, meaning you don't have to skim through a bunch of posts that might not be as relevant to what you are looking for, and it's easier to see who is involved in what discussions.

That doesn't mean I don't see the problems with Reddit and a fair few of the subs I frequent have their issues. But I guess that, from perspective of the format and layout of the site, I think it facilitates actual, pure discussion better.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1815 Posted: 12:58:59 17/10/2017
I like Spanish men.
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#1816 Posted: 21:29:56 17/10/2017
I still thinks story matters in video games,that multiplayer is not necessary,a linear title can be amazing,graphics while it’s nice is not the reason a game is great,that depth is worth having,that not everything have to be easy,that full packaged games with no dlcs will sell far more than paywalled ones,that online on console should not be paid.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#1817 Posted: 11:52:01 19/10/2017
Dunno how unpopular this is but I greatly prefer the Funimation dubs for Dragon Ball Z/Super to the subbed version. Only voices I can tolerate in Japanese are the new characters like Beerus and Whis. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#1818 Posted: 21:55:07 21/10/2017
I don't mind the constant "style switching" that OK KO has for the most part. There's one storyboard artist in particular that annoys me, though, whenever she boards an episode. Her art style looks so boring compared to the rest of the other's art style. Plus, hers is the most different out of everyone's style. It's incredibly distracting IMO.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1819 Posted: 21:02:55 03/11/2017
I'm gonna say this unpopular opinion loud and proud. Ahem....

I DO NOT HAVE ANY CARE OR INTEREST ABOUT THE EMOJI MOVIE OR THE MANY YOUTUBE REVIEWS OF SAID MOVIE!!!!!! I just am more curious in seeing movies I am actually interested in; such as Despicable Me 3 and Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#1820 Posted: 23:58:28 03/11/2017
I like to chew toenails
---
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#1821 Posted: 19:29:49 04/11/2017
So with it being close to bonfire night (which means people will be blasting fireworks prematurely), I think it's time for a special unpopular holiday opinion! I hate fireworks, and I'd happily vote for them to be outlawed with the exception of local councils using them and whatnot. Besides the noise they make which is painful for animals and a great many people who just have no choice but to put up with it, they also make a mess in other people's properties or cause great damage. Bear in mind that we are dealing with legal explosives you can buy from your local newsagents.

If I ruled the world (or the country, I'm not greedy) I'd happily get rid of them entirely. The noise is incredibly stressful for me due to mental health reasons, and no amount of double glazing or pillows around my head help. I don't think there's even a legal safe distance away from veterans' homes or animal shelters, not that it'll stop lunatics from firing them around animals or into busses as you may have seen a video of recently.

Now a nice bonfire? That's more like it. The crackling is soothing, it's nice and warm and it's not going to blow off your fingers because you didn't watch our horrifying 70s PSAs telling you about The Firework Code. Although the smoke can't be good for anyone, especially when London's as dire as it is for pollution levels.

I'm not against people having fun. But I'd rather it be left to professionals in designated areas around those who want to see money go up in smoke, and away from those who want to eat Minstrels in bed reading Stephen King novels.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:22 04/11/2017 by Johnbonne
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1822 Posted: 19:42:27 04/11/2017
I like the cool sparkly fireworks that have the purpose of an actual spectacle(they don't even make that much noise at a distance). Most people in my state disagree and just put giant exploding whistles on fire for no goddamn reason other than to scare everyone in the neighborhood. Usually after a big soccer match.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:47 04/11/2017 by Bifrost
#1823 Posted: 00:13:32 05/11/2017
Quote: Johnbonne
So with it being close to bonfire night (which means people will be blasting fireworks prematurely), I think it's time for a special unpopular holiday opinion! I hate fireworks, and I'd happily vote for them to be outlawed with the exception of local councils using them and whatnot. Besides the noise they make which is painful for animals and a great many people who just have no choice but to put up with it, they also make a mess in other people's properties or cause great damage. Bear in mind that we are dealing with legal explosives you can buy from your local newsagents.

If I ruled the world (or the country, I'm not greedy) I'd happily get rid of them entirely. The noise is incredibly stressful for me due to mental health reasons, and no amount of double glazing or pillows around my head help. I don't think there's even a legal safe distance away from veterans' homes or animal shelters, not that it'll stop lunatics from firing them around animals or into busses as you may have seen a video of recently.

Now a nice bonfire? That's more like it. The crackling is soothing, it's nice and warm and it's not going to blow off your fingers because you didn't watch our horrifying 70s PSAs telling you about The Firework Code. Although the smoke can't be good for anyone, especially when London's as dire as it is for pollution levels.

I'm not against people having fun. But I'd rather it be left to professionals in designated areas around those who want to see money go up in smoke, and away from those who want to eat Minstrels in bed reading Stephen King novels.

Tish tosh we need to blow up parliament again
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#1824 Posted: 18:39:19 05/11/2017
transgender is a bandwagon
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#1825 Posted: 19:23:06 05/11/2017
Quote: Thunderdragon14

Edgy.

Although "**** the whole "73 genders" BS, though." like Sess said is true
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:26:30 05/11/2017 by JCW555
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#1826 Posted: 20:26:00 05/11/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75

While a lot of people are saying that they're "trans" because they want to follow a trend and/or are too lazy to elaborate on how they feel, it is still a real thing and has been for thousands of years. Plus, gender dysphoria is also a real thing in psychology.
There's also the fact that being trans is becoming more socially acceptable, which is partially why a lot more people are coming out as trans because they don't have to hide it as much as they would have, say, a hundred years ago.

**** the whole "73 genders" BS, though.

i do agree it's a real thing. but so many people are "coming out" now that it's literally a ****ing bandwagon and it's a disgrace to the people that ACTUALLY have issues. they just want attention and they want to feel special.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1827 Posted: 20:30:47 05/11/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75

While a lot of people are saying that they're "trans" because they want to follow a trend and/or are too lazy to elaborate on how they feel, it is still a real thing and has been for thousands of years. Plus, gender dysphoria is also a real thing in psychology.
There's also the fact that being trans is becoming more socially acceptable, which is partially why a lot more people are coming out as trans because they don't have to hide it as much as they would have, say, a hundred years ago.

**** the whole "73 genders" BS, though.

i do agree it's a real thing. but so many people are "coming out" now that it's literally a ****ing bandwagon and it's a disgrace to the people that ACTUALLY have issues. they just want attention and they want to feel special.

there are people out there like that, yeah, but i don't think it's a really big majority. in psychology, the adolescent stage (14-30) is all about identity, thats why people typically come out about that age.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#1828 Posted: 16:24:50 06/11/2017
I find superheroes to be very boring. Something about them just doesn't work with what I find to be interesting and entertaining. But I guess that since of the money flow they bring to the economy, they are more of a positive things of boredom rather than negative.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#1829 Posted: 15:48:07 09/11/2017
Why was Toynerd's topic closed

I mean, suicide is a real problem
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#1830 Posted: 18:42:20 09/11/2017
I hate it when Pokemon games are datamined before release. Yeah, some people like to see new Pokemon and the plot laid out ahead of time, but for all the people trying to avoid spoilers, it becomes a NIGHTMARE. You can't go anywhere on Youtube without seeing some clickbait Pokemon youtuber with major spoilers in their thumbnails, and their titles with even bigger spoilers like "MAIN CHARACTER IS DEAD?!?! HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!!" (just an example, not actual spoilers). I've had to install at least three different chrome extensions just to filter out the spoiler videos like that, and some Youtubers STILL manage to get past them. The worst part is that it happens every single year. Again, I know some people like to see these leaks, but keep in mind that they aren't actually supposed to be released yet, and it comes with the side effects of clickbait Youtubers going ape**** and people all over Reddit and other forums PMing people with major twists just for the sake of spoiling them.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1831 Posted: 21:00:39 09/11/2017
People are jerks, they just get ammo. They didn't stop being jerks, except maybe the odd excited kid that didn't quite understand how spoilers work yet.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1832 Posted: 21:10:21 09/11/2017

I closed it myself because I regretted making it
#1833 Posted: 15:55:18 14/11/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Spill the tea what happened
---
#1834 Posted: 19:25:29 14/11/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Spill the tea what happened

I felt like I was just projecting and I presented the topic in a biased manner based on a previous experience I had. It wasn’t a good topic.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#1835 Posted: 23:09:47 14/11/2017
We live in a society where it’s looked down upon to be an introvert.
---
Soon.
#1836 Posted: 22:49:36 15/11/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
We live in a society where it’s looked down upon to be an introvert.

Shut the **** up with you introvert and extrovert bull**** and get you turkey lookin behind outside and get a mother****ing job you ***** ass toe!
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#1837 Posted: 02:04:06 16/11/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan
I hate it when Pokemon games are datamined before release. Yeah, some people like to see new Pokemon and the plot laid out ahead of time, but for all the people trying to avoid spoilers, it becomes a NIGHTMARE. You can't go anywhere on Youtube without seeing some clickbait Pokemon youtuber with major spoilers in their thumbnails, and their titles with even bigger spoilers like "MAIN CHARACTER IS DEAD?!?! HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!!" (just an example, not actual spoilers). I've had to install at least three different chrome extensions just to filter out the spoiler videos like that, and some Youtubers STILL manage to get past them. The worst part is that it happens every single year. Again, I know some people like to see these leaks, but keep in mind that they aren't actually supposed to be released yet, and it comes with the side effects of clickbait Youtubers going ape**** and people all over Reddit and other forums PMing people with major twists just for the sake of spoiling them.

Not only Pokémon various game are getting leaked early, like I remember this Youtuber who said he would try to get the game before release, seems his intention is to LEAK the game, really that guy could get in trouble.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#1838 Posted: 09:08:43 16/11/2017
I remember when it happened with X/Y. That was the first game where I didn't want to know every new Pokemon until I played the game myself. It didn't help that some retailers in Europe released those games early and that was the reason why OR/AS and S/M got delayed in Europe.
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#1839 Posted: 15:46:31 18/11/2017
Pokémon Sun and Moon (and USUM) aren’t that bad. In fact, I love Moon and I love UM so far. The way some folks talk about them, you’d think they were the biggest scourge on the Pokémon franchise. I dunno how unpopular of an opinion this is but I’ve seen a lot of people whine about these games when they’re far from being the worst Pokémon games. Out of the ones I’ve played, I’d argue that XY was worse, and I don’t see it getting any worse than XY.
Lillie, also, isn’t that bad. I’ve seen both love and hate for her so this is less of an unpopular opinion and more of something that annoys me. I don’t see where all the negativity comes from. She’s a well-rounded character (plus she made me cry oops), yet I see people say her character development was “stupid” or pointless, but to me it seemed like a natural story progression. I guess that might just be the people who prefer to ignore the story and just play the game, but I thought her role in the story was very nicely done.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Zakku Blue Sparx Gems: 799
#1840 Posted: 06:30:46 21/11/2017
Unpopular opinion threads are a competition to be the most edgy.
---
Victory is achieved through mettle.
Glory is achieved through metal.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1841 Posted: 06:35:02 21/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Zakku

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1842 Posted: 16:02:08 21/11/2017
Quote: Zakku

We have a topic for unpopular facts.
---
Bruh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1843 Posted: 19:45:14 02/12/2017
Filler episodes shouldn't be that big of a deal, imo.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
First | Previous | Page 37 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me