Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 36 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1751 Posted: 10:12:39 27/06/2017
In Inside Out, Sadness and Fear should have swapped roles. Then it would be a bit more diverse as all the leads in the movies were female. I would have been more interesting too, because instead of Sadness just getting upset over everything, Fear could have been scared of everything and that would have been more interesting to see imo.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#1752 Posted: 18:21:36 27/06/2017
I am a protectionist on the issue of trade.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1753 Posted: 20:47:10 27/06/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
In Inside Out, Sadness and Fear should have swapped roles. Then it would be a bit more diverse as all the leads in the movies were female. I would have been more interesting too, because instead of Sadness just getting upset over everything, Fear could have been scared of everything and that would have been more interesting to see imo.

The film was originally supposed to be like that, actually. But they swapped Fear with Sadness because they thought she would better fit the job and the plot.
---
Bruh
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#1754 Posted: 17:45:04 28/06/2017
Speaking of Inside Out, it was kind of annoying to me. It just seemed that all the characters were one-sided, except maybe Joy. Guess that's a side effect of having emotions as characters.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1755 Posted: 19:26:55 28/06/2017
i actually don't like chewy chips ahoy
---
now its time to get funky
#1756 Posted: 22:27:31 29/06/2017
I never saw much of a problem with critics, and I actually respect and value critics' opinions far more than fan/general public opinions, which, for me, just value bias, nostalgia and personal feelings too much, instead of objectively judging something based on actual pros and cons. Obviously there are bad critics, you just need to properly read their points to see if there's some kind of bias or not, you don't need to necessarily agree with them, after all. There's also many people who aren't critics and know how to properly judge something, I won't deny. It seems that people who hate critics just hate having their feelings and bias neglected by what seems like an actual point/argument.
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:31:28 29/06/2017 by Crash10
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#1757 Posted: 22:40:28 29/06/2017
Well generally with review scores, I look at the community rating, since it has more opinions on the thing.
---
Soon.
#1758 Posted: 23:47:49 29/06/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Well generally with review scores, I look at the community rating, since it has more opinions on the thing.

I generally don't care just on the ratings. I mean, it helps giving an idea of the person's opinion, but if the person takes only this into consideration, it might forget of looking for the actual reasons behind the scores.
---
Bruh
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1759 Posted: 16:20:29 04/07/2017
Welcome to the Wayne doesn't interest me
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1760 Posted: 00:33:53 08/07/2017
Upon further watch, Teen Titans GO isn't the worst thing in the world. It can honestly be kinda funny sometimes. I still think it's a mediocre to bad show that's incredibly over played, but it's not THE WORST CARTOON EVER!!!

Bonus Opinion: We Bare Bears is boring af
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1761 Posted: 00:54:55 08/07/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Upon further watch, Teen Titans GO isn't the worst thing in the world. It can honestly be kinda funny sometimes. I still think it's a mediocre to bad show that's incredibly over played, but it's not THE WORST CARTOON EVER!!!

Ice Bear is sad
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1762 Posted: 01:08:09 08/07/2017

Teen Titans Go was never horrible. The Night Begins to Shine episode is amazing, and I'm excited to see the 4 night special based on it in August. Fuggin love that song.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1763 Posted: 15:03:38 10/07/2017
I can't get into any live-action tv series for the life of me. Like I can sit down and watch a movie, but I always feel that live action holds things back, and idk, can never really hold my interest.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#1764 Posted: 20:22:18 10/07/2017
Quote: kardonis
I can't get into any live-action tv series for the life of me. Like I can sit down and watch a movie, but I always feel that live action holds things back, and idk, can never really hold my interest.

Same here. If it's not animated or a sitcom, it doesn't interest me.
#1765 Posted: 20:35:52 10/07/2017
The History of the Entire World wasn't funny.
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1766 Posted: 21:54:24 19/07/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Teen Titans Go was never horrible. The Night Begins to Shine episode is amazing, and I'm excited to see the 4 night special based on it in August. Fuggin love that song.

I agree that TTG is overhated. It just feels like a popular target for cartoon fanboys on YouTube to rant like heck about. I know it's kind of "not the best" in CN's arsenal, but not absolute scum.

In addition, I think 40% 40% 20% (the name of the beforementioned episode) is kind of on the overrated side for me (never thought anyone would say THAT about TTG). It is mostly thanks to The Night Begins to Shine (although I might use that in a future Skylander character), it just....didn't impressive me that much. I would rather take "Everything is Awesome" from The LEGO Movie, or the song in the beginning of the LEGO Batman Movie as my power ballad of choice. Heck, I would rather have Let it Go as my ballad.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:53 19/07/2017 by SkylandrPurists
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1767 Posted: 23:08:00 19/07/2017
That's an argument that would work for any show but this one. It's A, a crazy change from the original that even this show acnowledges is better. B, it's on all the goddamn time on CN and might've pushed several other shows out with the execs' gluttony. C, I heard this depends on the episode, but the humor can be insulting to children, not to mention adults, with how some parts drag for no reason other than 'lolrandom'.

Is it unecessarily bashed at some points? For sure. Is the criticism coming from perfectly pressing issues? Also yes, because it's like a checklist of things to not do in a reboot, working on the show or not.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:45 19/07/2017 by Bifrost
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1768 Posted: 23:30:41 19/07/2017
Quote: Bifrost
That's an argument that would work for any show but this one. It's A, a crazy change from the original that even this show acnowledges is better. B, it's on all the goddamn time on CN and might've pushed several other shows out with the execs' gluttony. C, I heard this depends on the episode, but the humor can be insulting to children, not to mention adults, with how some parts drag for no reason other than 'lolrandom'.

Is it unecessarily bashed at some points? For sure. Is the criticism coming from perfectly pressing issues? Also yes, because it's like a checklist of things to not do in a reboot, working on the show or not.

Yeah... but, I feel PPG and Ben 10 are worse in this regard than TTG. At least, Go is original (if for all the wrong reasons). Powerpuff and Ben 10 are soooooo bland, unfunny and insulting to watch
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1769 Posted: 18:42:22 23/07/2017
Doctor Who is the same old ****e every week, someone getting disintegrated.
#1770 Posted: 20:30:35 23/07/2017
I really don't like to admit this to myself, but I can't stand Chuggaaconroy scripted anymore. I love his antics on TRG and whatnot, and he's got a knack for playing off other people quickly, but his regular LPs feel like I'm watching the same thing every episode. He repeats everything with different words for every game, even the entonations and jokes, and I KNOW he puts a lot of effort, but it's just no longer enjoyable for someone who's following him for years, compared to other LPers that just go with the flow as time went on :c

He also overestimates everything good about an unpopular game, but that's like RSS Liam, I can live with weird opinions and in TRG that makes for great conversation. Just can't live with sheer lack of variety that's not from the game itself.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#1771 Posted: 21:07:56 30/07/2017
I like Tokyo Mew Mew better than Sailor Moon.
#1772 Posted: 15:32:19 31/07/2017
Everyone harps on Skylanders Academy's theme being the worst ever, but dunno, it grew on me. I definately prefer Harmony as an outro though, it's far too bubbly for an intro, especially after E11 and E12 where the episode has a tense cold open.
---
#1773 Posted: 21:05:22 03/08/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Freedom of speech does not equal freedom of consequences, nor does it mean that you should always say what's on your mind. (This is mainly directed towards hateful people, such as racists or homophobes)

Yes. If someone says on Twitter that the president should be shot and killed (which I believe just happened), they should be at least be called out for it, even if they are like "but muh rights"
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#1774 Posted: 12:51:09 04/08/2017
Mobile gaming especially non premium games is crap,buying games is fine and I actively encourage it.All freemium titles play themselves most of the time and are extremely pay2win.If this is the future of gaming,then I won't continue gaming for long except for indie gaming of course.Also do mobile gamers have any notion of what a good game is?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#1775 Posted: 20:51:16 04/08/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Nendoroids are eh. I think it's just that I'd prefer accurate rather than stylised figures, but while I think they're much better, I don't care for them much more than Funko Pops (which I am absolutely ****ing tired of seeing).
Their non-stylised figures are a different story, but I feel like I see the former more often and I haven't seen any I wanted that much. They aren't the main creators of JoJo figures lol.

I do agree in the preference of normal proportions over chibi, hence why I tend to prefer Figma over Nendoroids. Though I hate scale figures overall and prefer poseable. That said, I oddly prefer Pokemon characters as Nendoroids as it reminds me of the overworld sprites.

You're right about JoJo though, the main, and damn near sole, company making JoJo figures would be Di Molto Bene and their affiliate Medicos Entertainment. Which, I have heard nothing but bad things about the company with them being horribly over-priced with low quality. They've also made a sleazy advertisement or two that lied about what a figure came with in the pre-release promotional pictures.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1776 Posted: 23:43:21 04/08/2017
Zootopia is pretty overated

I was just kind of waiting for something, interesting to happen, and well, nothing really happened
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1777 Posted: 20:53:23 07/08/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Zootopia is pretty overated

I was just kind of waiting for something, interesting to happen, and well, nothing really happened

i liked the first and second parts, the last third got really preachy imo
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1778 Posted: 21:58:15 07/08/2017
I'm not a fan of Mesmeralda (talking about Skylanders here). She was alright but I have no idea what was so "amazing" about her and why everyone obsesses over her. How was she different than any of the other bosses? Why isn't Drill-X or Spellslamzer given the same treatment? I just don't get it, tbh.
---
#1779 Posted: 22:20:35 07/08/2017
Because she's pulling everyone's strings.
I don't know, probably she had her own theme song.
---
Soon.
#1780 Posted: 22:33:07 07/08/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Because she's pulling everyone's strings.
I don't know, probably she had her own theme song.

But Drill-X not only had a theme song but he had a sing-a-long rap too. Why isn't he as popular as her?

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just trying to understand.
---
#1781 Posted: 22:51:51 07/08/2017
She's also a spider waifu that doesn't rely on revealing outfits or appealing "features", but that's a subject for today and not when SF actually game out smilie

for those who'll get confused in a week: people are complaining that Shelob in Shadow of War is the next one in the line of boring sexy spider waifus when a giant terrifying spider is just as fun as a companion
---
#1782 Posted: 16:27:47 10/08/2017
I prefer Iris to Misty in the Pokémon anime. After a while, Iris isn't that annoying, and made me like Dragonite.
Speaking of which, I don't like Dragonite's design all that much. It's cool and all, but for the first Dragon, it looks too goofy for my tastes.
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:28:06 10/08/2017 by emeraldzoroark
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1783 Posted: 21:08:14 27/08/2017
Quote: DarkPredator
Speaking of Inside Out, it was kind of annoying to me. It just seemed that all the characters were one-sided, except maybe Joy. Guess that's a side effect of having emotions as characters.

I felt like Joy was the most one-sided of them all?? Acting like Riley was supposed to be an emotionless robot who was only ever happy. She still gave off a bit of that vibe when it was all over just not quite as strong.
#1784 Posted: 14:35:08 28/08/2017
With Spyro, I only really like the original trilogy. I'm nowhere near as interested in the other ones, tbh.
---
#1785 Posted: 21:49:01 28/08/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Chompy-King257
With Spyro, I only really like the original trilogy. I'm nowhere near as interested in the other ones, tbh.

That isn't an unpopular opinion, though...

Oh? I wasn't aware.
---
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#1786 Posted: 10:31:15 31/08/2017
An individuals personal beliefs are of no concern to anyone but them. It doesn't matter if they're based on religion, gender identity, political bias, etc. Feelings do not overrule facts and beliefs do not impede rights.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1787 Posted: 01:20:02 02/09/2017
I don't care for Game Grumps and I don't understand the hype for them.
---
Cool cool.
Mary I Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1788 Posted: 08:07:16 06/09/2017
I don't like any of you.
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
blutopazluver Blue Sparx Gems: 965
#1789 Posted: 14:37:54 06/09/2017
Quote: Mary I
I don't like any of you.

k

. . .
First | Previous | Page 36 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me