Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 18 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#851 Posted: 03:03:55 21/01/2016
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Global Warming isn't real, or at least not a problem. And it certainly isn't a bigger problem than ISIS.

Then you got to admit, this is a pretty strange coincidence that 15 of the 16 warmest years on record have happened since 2001.
---
Dead
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#852 Posted: 03:34:32 21/01/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: willster8
Global Warming does exist. It's just not entirely humans at fault. The world is in an ice age right now (hence the polar caps and Greenland) and is naturally coming out of it. Humans are just making the process a tad bit faster.

ty mr smart

I don't understand when people can deny things that are proven. Like holocaust deniers, I don't understand those people.

np

- - -
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#853 Posted: 13:06:52 21/01/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Global Warming isn't real, or at least not a problem. And it certainly isn't a bigger problem than ISIS.

Then you got to admit, this is a pretty strange coincidence that 15 of the 16 warmest years on record have happened since 2001.

i dunno man, still dont think its real
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#854 Posted: 06:37:22 23/01/2016
Well, it's becoming an increasingly unpopular opinion, but I thought Force Awakens was excellent.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#855 Posted: 07:10:35 23/01/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Well, it's becoming an increasingly unpopular opinion, but I thought Force Awakens was excellent.

INB4 someone says that either:

1) It's too safe.
2) It's a copy of episode VI.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:43 23/01/2016 by JCW555
#856 Posted: 07:16:43 23/01/2016
Quote: JCW555

1) It's too safe.

inb4
3) Rey is a total "Mary Sue"
4) There are no black Stormtoopers
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#857 Posted: 07:33:39 23/01/2016
one thing force awakens had over other star wars films for sure was emotions.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#858 Posted: 07:42:42 23/01/2016

saaaaaaame
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#859 Posted: 14:26:13 23/01/2016
Quote: IsisStormDragon

saaaaaaame

I didn't know that there were people who didn't like it. It's one of my most favorite movies of all time.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#860 Posted: 16:40:16 23/01/2016
Quote: JCW555

1) It's too safe.

inb4
3) Rey is a total "Mary Sue"
4) There are no black Stormtoopers

inb4 episode 8 comes out and people complain it isn't enough like the original trilogy

My guess is that Force Awakens will be considered one of the best within the next few years. People hated Empire Strikes Back when it came out and now it's considered the best Star Wars film.

And speaking of that, since I've had some time to think about it, and since I recently rewatched The Empire Strikes Back, I think Force Awakens is my new favorite in the Star Wars series. There's a lot from Empire that I found doesn't really hold up well over time, whereas Force Awakens is without a doubt the Star Wars movie I've enjoyed the most.

And speaking of THAT... (I know everyone knows about this twist from Empire but I'll spoil it anyways)

I think the whole "I am your father" revelation from Empire is kind of underwhelming. When you really think about it, there's not really any reason that Obi Wan or Yoda didn't tell Luke that Darth Vader was his father and Leia was his sister. heck, it probably would've made him MORE prepared if someone told this to Luke ahead of time because he would've fought Vader with this knowledge already and wouldn't have been defeated by him just from the shock of this revelation alone.
---
Cool cool.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#861 Posted: 16:52:16 23/01/2016
Yeah,there was a lot of contrived plot in the original triology, which is fine when you were among the first to make this kind of plot popular, but nowadays it isn't as fun when you notice the entire thing could be solved with a few sentences and/or genre savviness. Probably when 8 and 9 come out there'll be a ton of moments where we'll be like 'OH MAN WHY DIDN'T THIS GUY TELL THEM SOONER', but for now it feels like there's more justification.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#862 Posted: 20:53:14 24/01/2016
I don't like pandering at all.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#863 Posted: 04:29:17 25/01/2016
The new episode of X-Files was really bad and honestly doesn't deserve to be called "The X-Files".
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#864 Posted: 12:37:11 25/01/2016

As someone doing a geography degree can you please piss off.

Quote: DarkCynder_543
i swear before this sudden warmth across the world, we were going through global cooling rather than global warming

Why it's actually called climate change.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#865 Posted: 17:48:18 25/01/2016

Agreed
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#866 Posted: 10:27:03 26/01/2016
I don't see how Kamiya Hideki's Twitter and the way he deals with people on Twitter in general is funny. It literally looks like as if a 13 year old runs the blog. For example I seriously don't understand how people think that replying with 'better than ur life' is a good combat and funny in general, especially since he literally uses 'ur' instead of 'your'. Also, I despise mum jokes and think it's an outdated meme that was never funny, so the fact that he uses mum jokes a lot even today also makes me cringe.
A lot of Kamiya's fanboys defend him and say that his responses are justified because of the amount of **** he gets, and I do understand how annoying it must be to deal with trolls and fans not reading guidelines before asking. But saying '**** OFF IDIOTS', 'FOR THE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TIME READ _______ IDIOTS OR I'LL ****ING BLOCK YOU, 'GET LOST', etc is just not the way you deal with this stuff on social media, especially since it's not just a once off breakdown and instead has been used in so many tweets like he's in rage mode 24/7. It's like an immature tween girl posting, especially the 'for the 1000000000000- times bluh bluh OR I WILL BLOCK YOU' posts. And he can say really offensive **** like even towards questions that are more reasonable.
That's another thing; Kamiya fanboys say that he's nice to people who asks reasonable questions, but I've seen some questions that are more reasonable and he's still a jerk to those people. For instance on the latest poll he created about which game people would prefer, an Okami sequel, DMC sequel or Viewtiful Joe sequel, someone asked him a question something like "Wasn't Okamiden the sequel to Okami?" and Kamiya replied with something like "Okami sequel means Okami series sequel you would know that if you had a brain", which was really uncalled for and doesn't even make sense. I don't know how 'Okami sequel' means a third Okami game but apparently it does and I don't have a brain. It seems like the questions have to be EXTREMELY GOOD in order for him to not be a jerk to you or block you. So you may as well not bother and just praise his games only.
Also spamming the block button is stupid to. Especially since he feels the need to inform every user that they're blocked rather than just doing it quietly. Ignoring users is the best way to deal with unwanted comments, since blocking is no different and instead gets a whole bunch of people asking for a blocked user to be unblocked on top of all of the unwanted questions.
And as for that poll I mentioned earlier, that's another thing that annoys me. He made it, and pretty much got pissed when people chose Okami because he didn't have the IP, and any other answer would have been the same because he doesn't have the IPs for any of them. So he just made the poll for the hell of it. Thanks for getting people's hopes up for nothing.
I just really can't see the appeal in his blog. People apparently like him because he's outspoken and doesn't deal with people's ****, but the way he does it is terrible, very immature and not funny. Those few comics that he's made aren't funny ether. Most people ignore most of the **** rather than responding to every single post, and I'm surprised how his games don't get delayed because of all his twitter posting more than that one time. I still respect him because he's the creator of Okami, and he's apparently a different person in real life and his Twitter is more of just a persona, but I really dislike that persona honestly.

The only twitter posts on his blog that I actually find funny at the ones where the actual good humor comes from the people asking the question rather himself, for instance someone telling him that their favourite animals are hairs, foxes, toads and falcons.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:32:30 26/01/2016 by DarkCynder_543
#867 Posted: 11:32:41 26/01/2016
I always had in mind Kamiya is the best example of unpleasable artist. I might not appreciate him as a person, but sometimes you need to separate creator and creation to enjoy things more.

He also says a lot of things about some japanese devs you wouldn't hear anywhere else from them, so there's at least that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:33:04 26/01/2016 by Bifrost
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#868 Posted: 11:44:17 26/01/2016
^Yeah I certainly agree. His persona on twitter may be extremely off putting to me, but that wouldn't stop me from, let's say, buying Okami 3 if he ever gets back the IP.

There are a few things I agree with him on though, like his thoughts on Mighty No. 9.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#869 Posted: 22:29:51 26/01/2016
WARNING: For security, I decided to put this opinion into spoilers. If you don't accept my opinion, please do not kill me. Remember that the following opinion do not reflect the opinion of darkSpyro and their users.

I don't like to have pets.
---
Bruh
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#870 Posted: 23:27:25 26/01/2016
Quote: Ice Dragoness

As someone doing a geography degree can you please piss off.

Can you at least explain why? I'm not even 100% sure about what I said. Maybe 99%, but hey, I don't have a geography degree like you do, so could you please explain?
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#871 Posted: 03:22:57 27/01/2016
WARNING: I put this in a spoiler beause.... cat people, don'the look because, you'll hate me forever

cats are evil stupid,lazy,dumb animals that do nothing all day and (because they hunt) they should be banned pets in strict places like California

And (rest r fine for cat ppl)
Dude, I hate,hate,hate,hate,hate Frozen, a lot!

Also,
I think skylanders would be better on its own at the start without the need of spyro and cynder

And, most agree
it is absurd and illogical to think zoos are bad

And (don't look if your an environmental lunatic)
Global warming/ Climate change is not caused by people! It's caused by the sun!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:39 27/01/2016 by Alydol
#872 Posted: 03:33:15 27/01/2016
Quote: Alydol

And (don't look if your an environmental lunatic)
Global warming/ Climate change is not caused by people! It's caused by the sun!

I may not have a degree in geography, but I'm prettyyy sure that's not how it works.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#873 Posted: 05:14:36 27/01/2016
Sadly, the cat one isn't unpopular.
But my opinion is that cats aren't evil, stupid, lazy and dumb. Well minus the LAZY one. <.<
Cats are known to sleep for more than, what? 18 hours a day? I don't have a cat, therefore I don't know.
1. Evil. Please elaborate, why are they evil? Do you know what evil is? Do you compare Satan to cats?
I say, cats are like humans. Can be cold and hostile at first, then later affectionate. They just don't trust easily or aren't that loyal easily like dogs. (Not that being loyal is bad thing)
2. Stupid and dumb. ACTUALLY, cats are probably one of the smartest pets. Have you seen those bizarrely smart cats on YouTube? I would post videos, but I'm lazy.
Now my unpopular opinion is that I like cats and dogs both equally.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#874 Posted: 02:35:49 28/01/2016
Cynderfan507, you are a bucket full of nonsense!
ZOOS ARE GOOD YOU IDIOTS!
#875 Posted: 04:34:22 28/01/2016
Quote: Alydol
Cynderfan507, you are a bucket full of nonsense!
ZOOS ARE GOOD YOU IDIOTS!

Zoos and aquariums are generally good for conservation of certain species of wildlife, as well as to educate people on other types of wildlife from around the world. While they may be generally good, there ARE a few bad ones, and no one should deny that. Places like SeaWorld don't care for their animals near as much as other aquariums around the world do, seeing as they're mainly there to make a profit, not for conservation and education. Ones that are purely focused on doing these things are far safer for the animals.

Excuse my emphasis on aquariums over zoos, I cared for the bamboo sharks and Atlantic stingrays at my local aquarium for around six months. I have more of a bond with aquariums than zoos.
#876 Posted: 10:31:26 28/01/2016
-I Don't like cats, sure they have good qualities to them, but I grew up with about 7 and that number has gone down to about 4. I guess I'm just tired of them by this point. I don't think cats "satan" personally, I'd just rather have a dog. But placing a ban on cats? Thats a little much. .___.
-I agree with you on the frozen one.
-I don't like Skylanders, but we probably wouldn't have had amiibo's (which is the best of the "Toys to Life" genre, imo) without them. We have Spyro to thank for that.
besides i think skyro design is cute as **** okay?

-Zoos can treat animals terribly. As well as aquariums. Just look at SeaWorld.
-I don't really have a stance on climate change/global warming, whatever. Mostly because I'm rather uneducated on the matter and would like to be before making the proper choice. However, I don't think it's the sun alone. I'm pretty sure its as Cynderfan507 said, its both the fault of humans and natural causes.
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#877 Posted: 19:30:53 29/01/2016
Chocolate isn't really that good
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#878 Posted: 04:04:42 30/01/2016
Quote: Iceclaw

[User Posted Image]
- - -
#879 Posted: 04:12:30 30/01/2016

[User Posted Image]
- - -

the irony in this post is amazing.
---
#880 Posted: 04:17:50 30/01/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

[User Posted Image]
- - -

the irony in this post is amazing.

I just realized that.

[User Posted Image]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#881 Posted: 14:33:04 30/01/2016
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I don't see how Kamiya Hideki's Twitter and the way he deals with people on Twitter in general is funny. It literally looks like as if a 13 year old runs the blog. For example I seriously don't understand how people think that replying with 'better than ur life' is a good combat and funny in general, especially since he literally uses 'ur' instead of 'your'. Also, I despise mum jokes and think it's an outdated meme that was never funny, so the fact that he uses mum jokes a lot even today also makes me cringe.
A lot of Kamiya's fanboys defend him and say that his responses are justified because of the amount of **** he gets, and I do understand how annoying it must be to deal with trolls and fans not reading guidelines before asking. But saying '**** OFF IDIOTS', 'FOR THE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TIME READ _______ IDIOTS OR I'LL ****ING BLOCK YOU, 'GET LOST', etc is just not the way you deal with this stuff on social media, especially since it's not just a once off breakdown and instead has been used in so many tweets like he's in rage mode 24/7. It's like an immature tween girl posting, especially the 'for the 1000000000000- times bluh bluh OR I WILL BLOCK YOU' posts. And he can say really offensive **** like even towards questions that are more reasonable.
That's another thing; Kamiya fanboys say that he's nice to people who asks reasonable questions, but I've seen some questions that are more reasonable and he's still a jerk to those people. For instance on the latest poll he created about which game people would prefer, an Okami sequel, DMC sequel or Viewtiful Joe sequel, someone asked him a question something like "Wasn't Okamiden the sequel to Okami?" and Kamiya replied with something like "Okami sequel means Okami series sequel you would know that if you had a brain", which was really uncalled for and doesn't even make sense. I don't know how 'Okami sequel' means a third Okami game but apparently it does and I don't have a brain. It seems like the questions have to be EXTREMELY GOOD in order for him to not be a jerk to you or block you. So you may as well not bother and just praise his games only.
Also spamming the block button is stupid to. Especially since he feels the need to inform every user that they're blocked rather than just doing it quietly. Ignoring users is the best way to deal with unwanted comments, since blocking is no different and instead gets a whole bunch of people asking for a blocked user to be unblocked on top of all of the unwanted questions.
And as for that poll I mentioned earlier, that's another thing that annoys me. He made it, and pretty much got pissed when people chose Okami because he didn't have the IP, and any other answer would have been the same because he doesn't have the IPs for any of them. So he just made the poll for the hell of it. Thanks for getting people's hopes up for nothing.
I just really can't see the appeal in his blog. People apparently like him because he's outspoken and doesn't deal with people's ****, but the way he does it is terrible, very immature and not funny. Those few comics that he's made aren't funny ether. Most people ignore most of the **** rather than responding to every single post, and I'm surprised how his games don't get delayed because of all his twitter posting more than that one time. I still respect him because he's the creator of Okami, and he's apparently a different person in real life and his Twitter is more of just a persona, but I really dislike that persona honestly.

The only twitter posts on his blog that I actually find funny at the ones where the actual good humor comes from the people asking the question rather himself, for instance someone telling him that their favourite animals are hairs, foxes, toads and falcons.

u must be one of those "smash idiots" :V

That's still the most ironic thing he's ever said.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#882 Posted: 17:59:58 31/01/2016
Quote: Drawdler
All of my friends hate chocolate smilie
I really like it when it's fresh but stale chocolate is awful.

The Secret Life of Pets is not cute and looks boring and annoying

I know. Everyone is like "oh my god so cute got to see it. It looks stupid
---
#883 Posted: 18:05:50 31/01/2016
Most of the Animal Planet cute pet shows are boring when not outright unpleasant to watch, especially when they get the "pet celebrities" to make it a literal 30 minute long React video. You know it's bad when the show is better muted - Too Cute and the animal behaviorist shows are already a 100% better because there's no wannabe comedy and forced "funny" faces.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#884 Posted: 01:50:20 01/02/2016
The #unsubthefinebros is a STUPID thnig. Is the stupidest thing of the year. I'm not defending those guys but the hatewagon is just attention seeking.
#885 Posted: 01:58:08 01/02/2016
Who's seeking attention but the Finebros themselves?
---
#886 Posted: 02:09:53 01/02/2016
Quote: KeybasHedKey
The #unsubthefinebros is a STUPID thnig. Is the stupidest thing of the year. I'm not defending those guys but the hatewagon is just attention seeking.

I mean, the point is to get the word out and get attention, so.
#887 Posted: 02:36:16 01/02/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Who's seeking attention but the Finebros themselves?

True.
---
#888 Posted: 20:25:28 01/02/2016
Though Warped is great, Crash Twinsanity is totally the best game in the series.
---
#889 Posted: 20:29:07 01/02/2016
Beyoncé isn't that great.
#890 Posted: 20:35:46 01/02/2016
Sausage Pizza > Pepperoni Pizza
---
#891 Posted: 21:03:49 01/02/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Chompy-King257
Though Warped is great, Crash Twinsanity is totally the best game in the series.

I agree 100%.

I just really wish that it hadn't been rushed and that a lot of that cut content had made it into the final game.

Totally. It would of been worth the wait if the game was complete. If the series is ever resurrected, they should totally make a sequel to it.
---
#892 Posted: 22:10:35 01/02/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Chompy-King257
Totally. It would of been worth the wait if the game was complete. If the series is ever resurrected, they should totally make a sequel to it.

Agreed.

There was actually supposed to be a sequel to TwinSanity centered around Cortex, but it was unfortunately cancelled. ;;

Dang. Cortex is and was always my favorite. I love how this game depicted him. Lex Lang's voice acting is perfect.

It would of been cool if Victor and Mortiz, whose dimension is under attack by another bad guy, came back, seeking help from Crash and Cortex. They could be playable, too. I can imagine Crash using Victor as a baseball bat and the Death Both being playable in the final boss.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me