Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#101 Posted: 01:32:09 19/01/2015
the gamepad is my favorite controller for smash 4, at least until i get the GCN controller adapter.

the first Matrix was okay, but far from being this amazing flick that everyone puts it to be.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter was a great game.
---
Cool cool.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#102 Posted: 17:32:20 19/01/2015
It really annoys me when people draw characters with impossibly large breasts, especially on animal characters. I mean, people can draw however they want but I really don't see the point in drawing like that. It looks kinda dumb and unrealistic to me.

I wasn't really sure how many other people felt this way so I figured I'd post it here.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#103 Posted: 19:07:18 19/01/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
It really annoys me when people draw characters with impossibly large breasts, especially on animal characters. I mean, people can draw however they want but I really don't see the point in drawing like that. It looks kinda dumb and unrealistic to me.

I wasn't really sure how many other people felt this way so I figured I'd post it here.

I think that's the general opinion, but then there's those people with weird fetishes that mess stuff up.
#104 Posted: 19:10:03 19/01/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

I think that's the general opinion, but then there's those people with weird fetishes that mess stuff up.

Oh okay.. I don't feel so weird then lol

---

Zombie movies and shows don't excite me because it all feels too old and overused. None of it seems to be very original because the same sort of things seem to happen in all of them, especially in the movies. Like I've even attempted to watch The Walking Dead since everyone seems to be so in love with it, but it didn't really do anything for me.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:36:07 20/01/2015 by AvatariDragon
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#105 Posted: 02:43:48 21/01/2015
- I don't like CoD.
- I enjoy swimming at the beach.
- I don't mind sports.
- And I prefer The Simpsons over Futurama, in my opinion.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#106 Posted: 18:40:57 21/01/2015
Quote: Hot Dog 542
- I don't mind sports.

I didn't know that a lot of people disliked these things.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#107 Posted: 19:48:07 21/01/2015
- I don't mind sports.

I hate swimming if it's not in a pool <.<
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#108 Posted: 06:29:14 25/01/2015
- I don't mind sports.

I hate swimming if it's in a pool <.<
#109 Posted: 09:07:09 25/01/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: whirlwind fan

I hate swimming if it's in a pool <.<

I hate swimming <.<

Same with me... <.<
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#110 Posted: 14:07:48 25/01/2015
Swimming is definitely my favorite thing to do in the summer ^.^
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#111 Posted: 17:30:33 25/01/2015
I like swimming but I hate getting out and walking in my air conditioned house all wet and cold.
---
Wow
Such signature
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#112 Posted: 18:01:53 25/01/2015
Well I can't swim so...there's that. I also have a fear of drowning which don't help but can you blame me?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#113 Posted: 19:03:35 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I suck at swimming.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#114 Posted: 19:12:57 25/01/2015
Quote: somePerson
I suck at swimming.

you and me both sonny jim
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#115 Posted: 00:29:32 26/01/2015
i kind of liked the nut job
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#116 Posted: 01:45:53 26/01/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
i kind of liked the nut job

I thought this was personal thoughts, and was about to say that that was rated M for mature.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#117 Posted: 20:01:38 26/01/2015

I don't mind it in the proper context. Most of the time, impossibly large breasts are drawn that way as the butt of some kind of joke.

Not to mention that on certain body types, larger breasts are more realistic and can be more attractive.

I myself prefer a more balanced body though, both in fictional artwork and in terms of my actual tastes.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#118 Posted: 00:22:38 28/01/2015
I dislike sandwiches. The way the crust and bread is there it just feels like they interrupt the other ingredients. Plus, my mum would make me a sandwich every day when I was in primary school, and by lunchtime it became kinda stale and food-texture-sensitive me never wanted to eat it. I just can't eat a sandwich because of those bad memories.

This post is 99% serious I really mean it guys I don't like sandwiches.
#119 Posted: 01:31:04 28/01/2015
Quote: Arc of Archives
I dislike sandwiches. The way the crust and bread is there it just feels like they interrupt the other ingredients. Plus, my mum would make me a sandwich every day when I was in primary school, and by lunchtime it became kinda stale and food-texture-sensitive me never wanted to eat it. I just can't eat a sandwich because of those bad memories.

I don't like them either.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#120 Posted: 01:55:38 28/01/2015

I don't like them either.

yeah.but PB&J is ok
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#121 Posted: 12:56:13 31/01/2015
I love Smash Run.

Friendship is Magic's S2 finale was underwhelming.

Queen Chrysalis is overrated.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#122 Posted: 14:18:15 31/01/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
-Super Mario Sunshine is one of my favorite Mario game.
-New Super Mario Bros 2 isn't bad, in fact, it's pretty fun. It's just the same thing as the other "New Mario" titles, don't go into it expecting "Shovel Knight" or "DKCR: Tropical Freeze" levels of revolutionary.
-The Gamepad is my 3rd favorite controller for SSB4.
-I like the Stage Builder in SSB4.
-I don't mind clones in Super Smash Bros.

fixed it to fit my terms
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#123 Posted: 15:06:25 31/01/2015
Okayokayokay SO, I saw Big Hero 6 last night... Erm.. I mean, it was really good.. But I dunno, I don't really think that it deserved all the hype that it got? I've seen a few other movies that I thought were better and people didn't really seem to care about them as much. Maybe it's the fact that it gives the viewers so many feels? I did kind of tear up at one part.
I dunno :/
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#124 Posted: 05:51:41 02/02/2015
I like 75m in Smash
#125 Posted: 11:28:56 02/02/2015
I like 75m in Smash

Why?

---
#126 Posted: 03:38:53 09/02/2015
This obsession with Pokemon.. I've never really understood it. I've always liked it, but I've never been a "hardcore" fan I guess you could say. Some people get so into it, it kinda concerns me at times...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#127 Posted: 23:12:47 09/02/2015
I'm really starting to despise Mario games. Without a power-up the combat system is just infuriating. I'm pretty sure literally ever time I stop playing a Mario game it's because I rage quit. I really need to stop trusting glorifying reviews and just stop buying them.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#128 Posted: 01:09:12 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets
I'm really starting to despise Mario games. Without a power-up the combat system is just infuriating. I'm pretty sure literally ever time I stop playing a Mario game it's because I rage quit. I really need to stop trusting glorifying reviews and just stop buying them.

You must really suck at platformers then.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#129 Posted: 05:04:08 10/02/2015
Quote: awesomerockets

You must really suck at platformers then.

I do okay with other platforms, for some reason it's always just Mario that gets me.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#130 Posted: 14:06:41 10/02/2015
Margherita pizza is my favourite flavour. I KNOW I'M REALLY BORING YEAH.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#131 Posted: 06:03:12 11/02/2015
- pikachu and charizard (especially charizard) are overrated
- Pokemon B/W/B2/W2 are second best. First best is R/S/E and their remakes. And X/Y sucks more than D/P/P.
- I've never bothered to EV train my pokemon because I find it too boring and time consuming.
- And I don't want a D/P remake ether. It's graphics and music are still fine. R/S/E needed a remake because the GBA graphics and music are really outdated. I can't see the DS graphics going outdated for a while.
- i think pink is an underrated colour. srsly i like pink, and i'm honestly afraid to say it because i swear everyone is always 'anti pink! if you like pink you're a phony'.
- I don't understand all the hatred to Kairi in Kindgom Hearts. She's nice to people, and did help out in KH2 by fighting alongside Riku with a Keyblade. And she's currently training and more than likley be a Keyblade wielder in KH3. She's not as useless as everyone claims. And I really liked her in the first game. She seemed tomboyish and snarky. But I hate her design in the second.
- I'm happy that Vriska is back in Homestuck. But I don't like how this whole Game Over thing has been handled. I'd prefer to see the original characters go through with what happened rather than.... that..... Considering this means like, 2 years of reading and following these characters has been a waste. I'm never going to accept these new guys as the original characters unless they remember the Game Over timeline (which is a possibility). And JohnVris >>>>>>>> JohnRoxy

Anime wise because i'm such a weeaboo:
- I don't give a damn that Kuroko no Basket is using supernatural elements. IMO it makes it more interesting.
- The stuff that happened after L's death in Death Note still interesting. Death Note never went bad after L's death.
- Shizuo in durarara is a sucky character and has no character depth compared to everyone else. Kadoka and his gain need more popularity.
- Attack on Titan is good and all but hardly any of the characters are really that interesting. The ones that are interesting aren't popular (Jean, Armin, Zoe). Erin and Mikasa suck and aren't interesting.

This obsession with Pokemon.. I've never really understood it. I've always liked it, but I've never been a "hardcore" fan I guess you could say. Some people get so into it, it kinda concerns me at times...

I love pokemon, but never ever tried competitive battling in my life, because I've never seen the point in it. :\

i'm pretty sure that's an unpopular opinion.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#132 Posted: 02:01:24 12/02/2015
People using the wrong "its" is more annoying than using the wrong "your".
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#133 Posted: 05:00:49 12/02/2015
DMC 2 wasn't that bad
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:05 12/02/2015 by Iceclaw
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#134 Posted: 16:28:54 16/02/2015
I don't think that we (America) need to cut our defense spending. Instead, I think we need to allocate it moreso to payment and benefits for service members than technology and weapons.

Come on; even if we used equipment from 15 years ago, we'd still have the most technologically advanced military in the world. But since we're moving into peacetime, the only way for lower enlisted service members to receive greater pay and benefits is to get married (and if you know anything about the military, you know how easily that system can be abused). Now, officers and NCOs are a totally different story, but that's to be expected. Right now, many young men and women enlist to support their families. They put in the work. They should get what they earn.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#135 Posted: 18:10:42 16/02/2015
Amiibo's are boring and unnecessary.
---
My life is complete.
#136 Posted: 02:58:08 17/02/2015
I dislike playing Sonic CD even though I love the atmosphere

The time gimmick in Majora's Mask is annoying and adds repetition more than anything
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:47 17/02/2015 by Arc of Archives
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#137 Posted: 09:57:33 20/02/2015
I prefer Modern Sonic games to Classic Sonic games by miles.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#138 Posted: 16:12:08 20/02/2015
Quote: TorchSheep
I prefer Modern Sonic games to Classic Sonic games by miles.

I agree with this.
#139 Posted: 04:25:00 26/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
#140 Posted: 05:32:57 26/02/2015
I hate people.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#141 Posted: 05:46:11 26/02/2015

This. I find it to be a lot less fun to walk around the mansions and the ghost have lost all of their personality from the Gamecube.
#142 Posted: 22:26:19 27/02/2015
I love the controls of Kid Icarus: Uprising.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#143 Posted: 23:33:20 27/02/2015
It's Metroid: Other M-related, and... Oh boy, here I go. I'm gonna descend into Hell.

The Ridley scene doesn't bother me. Or, to be accurate, it does not bother me the way it bothers most other people I have seen.

Let me explain. *clears throat*

She has every reason to be afraid of Ridley, and every reason to have a breakdown over seeing him 'alive'.

"But she beat him many times before!"

...And?

No, really. And?

We're talking about someone who murdered her parents and all that lovely backstory. And this is someone that, no matter how many times she 'kills' him, no matter how hard she fights him... He keeps coming back. No. Matter. What. He will forever haunt her and serve as a painful memory of that day.

This is supposed to be encouraging?

"But she never showed fear towards him before!"

Well, she also had little characterization and no voice (though actions do speak louder than words). But TBH, I always got the impression seeing him was never pleasant for her regardless. But this is very 'Your mileage may vary' so I won't touch this further. But don't take the silence of a silent protagonist to mean the things they see do not harm them in any way.

Also, Samus is implied to have PTSD (and I believe the 'canon' manga even outright mentions it, but I've never read it). If this is true, then... Well, there you go. Even if Samus is 'supposedly' not afraid of Ridley anymore, such a condition won't care. I myself do not have PTSD, but I do suffer panic/anxiety attacks beyond my control, even over things that I know I shouldn't be freaking out over, but because my brain hates me, it happens anyway. Seems likely it would be the same here.

Mental illnesses are not something you just 'get over' and the people who go 'why aren't you over it yet' do not help. Even if you think you may be 'over' it, there's a chance it will just come back anyway. Sadly.

So, with that in mind, Samus being afraid of Ridley is fine.

HOWEVER...

The way the scene is done is...terrible. It doesn't explain why Samus is having such a strong reaction, it's confusing (to a newcomer, the child Samus part will probably make no sense unless they read a bit of her backstory), and it ultimately... Doesn't help Samus grow as a character. It does nothing to bring her issues to light and help her grow stronger from it.

As is, it's a waste of a good plot point, good characters, and of the player's time. So criticism is very much justified. I just, again, didn't agree with the reasons I tend to see.

Also, disclaimer: I don't even like Other M's story at all.

i will edit this if i think of anything else

for now, i am gonna enjoy my time in hell
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#144 Posted: 02:52:11 28/02/2015
I really despise Pokemon's first season, but like the newer seasons. Now I know people may have liked the first, but it really hasn't aged well and hope I don't offend anyone.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:56 28/02/2015 by GhostRoaster617
#145 Posted: 12:03:35 28/02/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I really despise Pokemon's first season, but like the newer seasons. Now I know people may have liked the first, but it really hasn't aged well and hope I don't offend anyone.

I agree, though I don't like the newer seasons either...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#146 Posted: 14:04:23 28/02/2015

This.

Super Mario Sunshine is best Mario game.
---
My life is complete.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#147 Posted: 22:20:36 28/02/2015
I liked the second half of SAO 2 more than the first half. Apparently most people say that the first half was good and that the second half was bad, but I liked the ALO part more, at least when Asuna came in...even if I did come way too close to crying at the end.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#148 Posted: 02:52:22 02/03/2015
I really don't like pokemon black/white
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
First | Previous | Page 3 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me