Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1 Posted: 21:43:44 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So I made this in S&N but it makes more sense to be in Idle Chatter. Also if you disagree with someone's opinions don't attack them.

Rules Update
Hey folks sP here and I'm gonna teach you some proper rules and tips to follow to keep this topic from getting toxic.

• Remember this topic is called u popular opinions. You will disagree with a lot of posts here.
  • Conversations are encouraged. Don't be scared.
  • Criticism is ok. What is Criticism you may ask? Well I'll teach you. It's when you disagree with an opinion and discuss with others in a calm manner.
  • Example: JohnOnDS says "Spyro sucks". What should JakeFromDS say in reply? "I disagree, I believe that Spyro is good because it's fun to play." Or "Are you stupid? Spyro is good and you're just dumb for thinking that."
  • Attacking someone and criticism are two different things. Please learn the difference. Attacking can result from name calling, downplaying others, or being rude.
  • Posting insensitive information is pretty bad. Don't do it.
  • Disagree with an opinion strongly but can't seem to change the owner's mind? Then ignore them and go on with life. You win, they win, we all win!
  • Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:20:41 09/08/2019 by somePerson
    CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
    #2 Posted: 22:03:57 23/08/2014
    The ones from the other topic:

Quote: CAV
    I like Call of Duty to an extent.

Imgur is a massive circlejerk that denies they're a circlejerk.

Xbox One is a more appealing console to me than PS4.

I dislike LGBT pride parades because they glorify something that should be considered normal, and it allows people to act out and make a worse name for their movement.

I hold a bit of spite towards Breast Cancer Awareness Month and groups because nobody else cares to acknowledge other forms of cancer with equal or higher mortality rates.

Unpopular Opinion Puffin is a good meme. The reason we see bad examples of it all the time is because the proper uses are unpopular opinions and get downvoted.

Derpy Hooves is an awful character. 9/10 background ponies are.

The Simpsons is still funny.

Family Guy is still funny.

Justin Bieber is not the worst thing to happen to music.

Man of Steel was an excellent film.

Robben didn't dive at the end of Netherlands v Mexico. His foot was stepped on and he oversold it but was fouled.

Argentina didn't deserve to get as far as they did in the World Cup.

That's all I can think of for now.

Quote: CAV
    I like sports. Specifically, I love baseball. It's full of suspense, power, anticipation, and even what one could call magic. It's not the fastest moving sport, but there's a sort of feeling that I get from baseball that I don't from other sports. Football/soccer is cool too but I don't follow it that much outside of the World Cup. American Football is nice but it's short and it can get tiring. Hockey is cool but I didn't grow up with it. And I just can't sit down and watch basketball.

But baseball? The supposed "most boring sport"? It's the most exciting sport to me. I love the New York Mets more than any other sports team or individual athlete.

To the people who say baseball is boring or that a sport like it has no history or miracles, I would suggest that you watch Ken Burns' Baseball documentary series on Netflix. But it's an 11 part epic with each part hovering around 2 hours each, and I imagine that wouldn't help with the "baseball is boring" criticisms.

Also I don't really like anime.

I had another in mind the other day but I forgot.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:49 23/08/2014 by CAV
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
    #3 Posted: 23:09:32 23/08/2014
    Frozen is a solid family flick, but it really doesn't live up to other Disney classics and I think people really overhyped it to be this seriously inspirational and empowering film.

Sonic and the Black Knight is one of the best Sonic games to me. While it has it flaws in the gameplay department, everything else about it is perfect and I think Sonic as a character had his most perfected portrayal in this game more than anything else he's been in.

Sonic Unleashed is still one of my favourite Sonic games and all time favourite games, and I think the highly unjustified critical slamming it got is the reason many of the Sonic games since have had very little sense of ambition by comparison (I still really like any of the main series games that have been released since, but they don't feel as ambitious or as engaging as Unleashed).

Smash Run in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is one of the most innovative additions to the series and I think I'll have a ton of fun with it.

Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl was actually really great. It had flaws, but I think a spiritual successor could easily rectify them.

Rosalina is by far the best Mario character outside of the main four (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser), and is a large part of why I really liked the original Super Mario Galaxy. Without her and all of the story elements she brought to the table, the game would have been a solid platformer at best. She's my personal favourite Mario, Nintendo, and female character, and I'm so glad she is getting more spotlight lately, and I think she deserves a place in Smash Bros far more than any other Mario character. What's more, she seriously deserves to get her own series like Yoshi and Wario did.

I used to consider myself feminist, but the people today who also claim they are one, 99% of the time, don't actually have a clue what feminism is supposed to be about and as a result, it's become an extremely toxic and vile thing to me, and people have forgotten what it's supposed to be about. It feels like a very hate-fueled movement now, and in a lot of cases, it feels like girls jump onto the feminist bandwagon to make people pity them and feel sorry for them, and make really irrational and hateful statements. I now consider myself egalitarian, as it better represents the original idea of feminism (among other things), and I find myself arguing against a lot of today's feminists as a result.

I think depressive suicide is not inherently cowardly, it's only defined by someone's lack of will to live. Not willing to face the future because of fear (an example of cowardice) is but one of many, possibly limitless reasons, for people to lose the will to live and I know from experience. In a lot of cases, cowardice is what PREVENTS suicide, as opposed to causing it.
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
    #4 Posted: 02:02:27 24/08/2014
    If you haven't seen my avatar, signature, the many comments I've made acknowledging her or even her very own TOPIC, I might as well say it here:

I loooooooove Sayaka Miki. When I mean love, I mean LOVE.

[User Posted Image]

She is like a female me, her personality almost corresponds with mine. I connect with her so much that when she goes through sadness and pain, I feel like my heart just got broken. Throughout the course of 12 episodes of Madoka Magica, I feel like I've known her my whole life, and it hurts me more because she gets a load of hate in the fanbase because of her decisions. These decisions make her more human and I relate to everything she does. She's a tomboy! She wants to be a hero! She loved a childhood friend up to the point
    that she'll give up her soul
    she regrets her decision and becomes depressed, up to the point of wanting to die and thinks that she's beyond redemption due to her mistakes!
    I understand and even gone through (most) of the stuff she went through.
    Of course I haven't given up my soul for a childhood friend

She is the reason I like Madoka Magica so much, and she is worthy to be known as my favorite character of all time next to Sonic The Hedgehog, the character I knew since I was pretty much born.

(And Sayaka is really freaking cute too!)
    ---
    SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
    Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
    A believer of Jesus Christ
    LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
    #5 Posted: 09:06:02 24/08/2014
    I don't exactly feel like copying my previous post so i'll just say one thing:

Petey Piranha, Waluigi, and Ghirahim need to appear in more games. They are all cool characters, and if you don't think they are, another game featuring them as a major role could be a chance to flesh them out, or at least make them cooler.
    StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
    #6 Posted: 13:37:31 24/08/2014
    I like Final Fantasy XIII... not entirely though.
    ---
    Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #7 Posted: 16:05:55 24/08/2014
    disney infinity is better than skylanders
    Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
    #8 Posted: 23:46:01 24/08/2014
    Don't know if it's really unpopular, but I think Super Mario 64 aged poorly. It's still great, but I don't think it's like OoT in that it remains a shining example of how a game of its genre "should" be, and some things in levels like teleporting spots don't make sense.

A Link Between Worlds had some amazing puzzles, but the rest of the game- story, environments, combat- was just meh, and I didn't find the exploration very fun, because the lore didn't interest me and the world looked lacklustre.

I dislike Skylander Kids' videos.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:48 25/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
    spyroblack Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
    #9 Posted: 00:52:14 25/08/2014
    Pacific Rim is absolutely terrible.
    I think all those things were people supposedly need help and need you to donate money via paypal or w/e is pure bs. all of it.
    Stealing should never be encouraged no matter what.
    Being something other than what is regular doesnt make you better or special. (for example, being gay doesnt make you better than being straight, being trans doesnt make you better than being cis, ect ect.)
    Most of the social justice and or feminist crap on tumblr is bull.
    Talking about feminism, i think tumblr has completely warped the meaning of it and know they're just chauvinist worms, even though they claim they aren't.
    Also, I like PE, uniforms, and seating charts.
    ---
    MENTALLY.
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
    #10 Posted: 01:04:05 25/08/2014
    Quote: Arc of Archives
    Don't know if it's really unpopular, but I think Super Mario 64 aged poorly. It's still great, but I don't think it's like OoT in that it remains a shining example of how a game of its genre "should" be, and some things in levels like teleporting spots don't make sense.

A Link Between Worlds had some amazing puzzles, but the rest of the game- story, environments, combat- was just meh, and I didn't find the exploration very fun, because the lore didn't interest me and the world looked lacklustre.

I dislike Skylander Kids' videos.

I agree in regards to Super Mario 64, but the DS remake more or less brought it up to speed IMO.

I disagree in regards to OoT though. And I don't think the 3DS remake completely brought it up to speed. It's still the dullest Zelda game to me.
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
    #11 Posted: 02:08:04 25/08/2014
    Quote: StevemacQ

please go play FFIV-FFVI + VIII-IX.

VII has aged horribly.
    TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
    #12 Posted: 10:48:28 25/08/2014
    Super Mario 64 is one of my least favourite Mario games ever, it's controls and camera make the thing nearly unplayable to me. Plus, the only levels in the game that I somewhat like are Thwomp Fortress and Boo's Haunted Mansion, the rest are just plain, bland and awful in my opinion.

I prefer modern Cartoon Network over old Cartoon Network, I'd choose Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Clarence or Regular Show over Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, I Am Weasel or Codename: Kids Next Door any day. Not to say I don't love some older shows on the network, Ed Edd n Eddy still being one of my favourite shows of all time.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:49:30 25/08/2014 by TorchSheep
    #13 Posted: 19:21:15 25/08/2014
    Quote: sonicbrawler182
    I agree in regards to Super Mario 64, but the DS remake more or less brought it up to speed IMO.

I disagree in regards to OoT though. And I don't think the 3DS remake completely brought it up to speed. It's still the dullest Zelda game to me.

I haven't actually played the originals, just the remakes. I honestly don't want to try the original OoT because it seems too clunky, but the original SM64 doesn't seem so bad.
    Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
    #14 Posted: 19:58:31 25/08/2014
    I wouldn't mind school uniforms

Noun-self pronouns seem silly

I don't like Iron man

sonic 06 was okay
    ---
    Twinkies and 2hus
    Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
    #15 Posted: 10:35:30 26/08/2014
    Quote: StevemacQ

FFXIII I feel makes a good movie.

I can kind enjoy it for the effort they put in the visuals, and the music.
    The story is nothing great, but it's not really terrible.
    And I can understand opinions on the gameplay.
    But I honestly disagree when people say it's outright terrible, as it does have some value to it.
    That said, the value it has as a movie is great, as a video game it's selective to each person.

...All in all, what I'm saying is; I agree with You.
    ---
    Got it Memorized?
    #16 Posted: 05:59:50 28/08/2014
    I wish zir pronouns were used more often, mainly to describe someone whose gender you don't know. I want to use zir pronouns in those cases, but nobody knows what they are, so I don't.
    #17 Posted: 22:15:54 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
    Guardians of the Galaxy is ok.
    Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
    #18 Posted: 00:15:40 31/08/2014
    Honestly, this is what seems to be the general unpopular opinion on otherkin etc

I'm okay with them. I'm okay with fictionkin, just because I don't understand something doesn't mean I'll dismiss it or mock it, of course, but I can get identifying as a species from fictional works better than identifying as a specific character a little better (but it really doesn't have anything to do with me anyways). I think they tend to be interesting people and I'm unwilling to stereotype all of them based on ignorance or lack of understanding.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:20 31/08/2014 by Wild
    DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
    #19 Posted: 03:32:01 31/08/2014
    I think sonic heroes a good and very enjoyable game. C:

I like Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, unlike a lot of people, because of the fact that it's the only game that wasn't created by Insomniac that actually stuck to the original formula. If it was completed, I reckon it would have been a brilliant game.

I dislike Frozen (note: Dislike, not hate), because I don't think it deserves all the attention it gets, and it's not the best Disney movie like a lot of people claim. There are a bunch of classic 2D Disney movies that will never be topped. And Let it Go is not the best Disney song dammit, and people need to stop singing it every time someone says 'let it go'. (which my school does a lot).
    Also I hope the up coming movie, Big Hero 6, will get rid of some of the hype from Frozen. But at the moment people are already not giving it a chance, even though I like the looks of it.

I didn't enjoy watching The Avengers, and was hoping more heroes that I actually knew were in it, like Spiderman and Batman. When I watched the movie for the first time I had no idea who Captain America or Thor were. I only knew the Hulk and Iron Man.

I like Twilight Princess, unlike a lot of people who are now saying it sucks. It has its major flaws which bring the game down (Midna getting too much spotlight, Midna more main than Link himself, Ganondorf being shoe-horned in at the last minute, hyrule field being boring, the later half of the game being boring, and more), but it's still a good game to me and Midna is one of my favourite Zelda characters, and is my favourite Zelda sidekick up to date. I also enjoyed the wolf form of Link. It's ironic though, since I used to hate this game.

I hate Skyward Sword. It was good in the first half, but I just couldn't complete the second half of the game, and I don't think I will or can. I'm up to the ship dungeon and I just can't be stuffed completing the game. Fi sucks too, and I hate Link's design.

Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina of Time, and deserves a remake. Although I think a lot of people are saying this now.
    I also enjoyed playing Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

My favourite Disney princess is Meg. But I don't even know if she's classified as a Disney Princess. I also like Mulan and Esmeralda. Belle and Ariel seem to be the favourites, but I just think they're okay.
    ---
    a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
    RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
    #20 Posted: 08:31:52 12/09/2014
    Chibi Pokemon plushies are hideous.
    and Skylanders Spyro looks better than classic or legend Spyro.
    and Enter the Dragonfly is a really cool game.
    Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
    #21 Posted: 09:17:02 12/09/2014
    I don't like Soul Eater.
    I don't like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan.
    I don't like Spongebob, original seasons or otherwise.
    I liked DotD more than both ANB and TEN.
    The original Teen Titans was average at best, barring maybe the last season.
    ---
    "Was it a hot ghost?"
    StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
    #22 Posted: 14:32:05 13/09/2014
    • I actually think Swap Force fixed some of the problems in Giant. For example, some of the useless Soul Gems and Heroic Challenges only giving a bonus to ONE SKYLANDER!!!!
    • The new designs for characters in Ben 10: Omniverse are okay, but not the worst.
    • Shuff is not as cute as everyone thinks. I mean, how is THIS cute?![User Posted Image]
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:35 15/09/2014 by StormDragon21
    Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
    #23 Posted: 18:02:26 13/09/2014
    -ANB will always be the best LoS game to me
    -I like to ship Eric Cartman with a female instead of Kyle and/or Butters (super gasp)
    -Pokemon 3, to me, is the best Pokemon movie
    -Frozen's okay; don't love it, but don't hate it either. What makes it better is certain YTPs...
    -I prefer Despicable Me 2 over the original
    -While Black Widow is amazing, I'd still like to see a Ms. Marvel film sometime
    -To this day, I still have a soft spot for the "original trio" of Disney Princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora)
    -Prince Phillip is my favorite prince
    -Miles Morales as Spider-Man in a future MCU (... if it were ever to happen)
    -The cartoon Kaijudo is better than any of the Digimon/Pokemon animes
    ---
    Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:04:52 13/09/2014 by Radiance
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #24 Posted: 23:10:57 13/09/2014
    #25 Posted: 23:35:24 13/09/2014
    Quote: ZapNorris

Then you're probably in the wrong place.
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    #26 Posted: 02:03:12 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
    Disney Infinity looks more interesting then Trap Team.
    DC has better shows then Marvel
    I think most Marvel movies are the same thing most of the time
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers sucked
    ThunderBolt3811 Green Sparx Gems: 126
    #27 Posted: 06:52:53 14/09/2014
    I love these topics. >u>

I kinda like Enter the Dragonfly. It's one of those games that's so bad its good.

I love Don Bluth's 90's movies (while everyone else hates them)

...I can't think of anything else
    ---
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
    #28 Posted: 01:02:20 15/09/2014
    - I don't like anime.

- When an artist's more recent work is different from their previous albums, I still listen to and enjoy them instead of clinging to their first album.

- Family Guy disgusts me and I can't even bear to watch it.

- I really did not enjoy The Dark Knight much at all. I think it's extremely overrated. I think Batman Begins was much better and should get more of the recognition.

- I liked Man of Steel. I see it's flaws, but I don't understand how people can call it the worst movie ever. I've actually heard a lot of people say that.

- I really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It's my favorite Spider-Man film film. It has some issues with the plot and character developmentent, but I thought everything else was really well done. I don't understand people who say it's worse than Spider-Man 3 because it's so much better.

- Clash of Clans is really boring and not worth my time. I don't care if like 85% of my friends play it.

- I don't have a problem with Justin Bieber's music, I have a problem with Justin Beiber himself since he's a jerk now. Well, I don't listen to his music, but I don't get all mad and scream when one of his songs comes on the radio.

- Justin Timberlake is the modern king of pop.
    ---
    go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:08 17/09/2014 by awesomerockets
    #29 Posted: 14:06:42 16/09/2014
    I can't get excited for Big Hero 6, because I really didn't care for Frozen when I watched it. And I'm sad because it looks really cute and I want it to be good. I'm still going to watch it, just apprehensive right now.

Then again- some people who worked on Wreck-It Ralph are also working on BH6, and I felt similarly about Wreck-It Ralph before I saw it- but I digress.

The Donkey Kong Country cartoon is underrated. It's no masterpiece, but it has genuinely nice characters, fairly enjoyable writing and several good songs, making it fun to watch when combined with some laughably bad/dated qualities (as long as you don't take it too seriously).
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:15:53 16/09/2014 by Arc of Archives
    alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
    #30 Posted: 22:19:12 16/09/2014
    Quote: Radiance
    -Pokemon 3, to me, is the best Pokemon movie

That's something I can agree on. smilie

- Attack on Titan has never really appealed to me.

- My least favourite Pokemon games are Red/Blue. I do like Yellow though but I like the remakes FireRed/LeafGreen a lot better.

- I'm not really a fan of any superheroes. I don't hate them, I just don't care for them.

- I enjoy replaying Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly sometimes.

- I prefer the dubs of some anime to the subbed versions.

- I like Fennekin and its evolutions better than Froakie.

- I wouldn't mind playing Sonic Boom. I've never played many Sonic games, I just want it because it was developed by people who worked on Jak and Daxter.

- Sword Art Online has become one of my favourite anime.

- I like some of the direct to video Disney sequels.

- Despite all the filler, the Johto saga is my favourite part of the Pokemon anime.

- I like the live action Cat in the Hat movie.

- I don't care about (but not hate) Doctor Who.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:59:13 17/09/2014 by alicecarp
    Masked Man Blue Sparx Gems: 564
    #31 Posted: 00:51:17 17/09/2014
    • I don't think the Masked Man looks cool with one red eye and one green eye.
    • Gen 1 of Pokemon is my least favorite gen.
    • Wolves never appealed to me.
    • I'm fine with Spyro being single, and I don't like Spyro x Cynder or Spyro x Ember.
    • I think it would be cool to have Ridley and Lucas in SSB4.
    ---
    mmmm sexy vore
    Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
    #32 Posted: 12:16:46 25/09/2014
    Iron Man was cooler when he was just a quiet tech guy, content to put his head down and work hard. Now he's a genius-savant douche that looks and acts exactly like Bob Downey Jr.

The 2013 Seattle Seahawks are the greatest football team of all time.

MLS will someday be more popular and lucrative than the NFL.

Speaking of which, I shouldn't be the only person I know boycotting NFL games and sponsors until Commissioner Goodell is fired.

Spy Bomb is the best Skylander in Swap Force.

Milli Vanilli should've kept performing and making records like nothing happened.

Swoon is still the best Silversun Pickups album.

And finally...

You are loved. Doesn't matter what you've done or who you are or where you are. At the end of all things, only three will remain: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is...
    ---
    1Jn47
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:40:07 25/09/2014 by Plordigian
    Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
    #33 Posted: 11:08:04 26/09/2014
    For me, Halo 4 is on the top 3 Halo games. I didn't get to play MP until Reach, so armor abilities are the norm for me, and I really like the story of the Reclaimer Saga.

Humans are my favorite animal.

Most anime sucks IMO, but Hokuto no Ken is amusingly cheesy (manliness to the max) and thus I like to watch it.

I like growling in music.
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
    #34 Posted: 01:03:47 01/10/2014
    Quote: Iceclaw
    Noun-self pronouns seem silly

Quote: Pixilism

I don't believe it is possible to be otherkin. I just don't believe it to be possible, but I could care less if you believe it's possible. I also dislike pronouns associated with some people in the otherkin category. Fictionkin are even more unbelievable.

I don't know where I stand on pronouns that aren't within the usual he/she/they. I typically try to avoid people that use other pronouns, but like otherkin, I don't bother them with my opinion, or anyone for that matter.

I don't believe in being "transethnic".

Quote: Spyrobaro
    -People who use nounself pronouns or anything similiar are seeing gender as an acessory and are widely uneducated. I won't attack someone directly for using nounself pronouns, but they are harming people with actual gender dysphoria by doing so. It makes people take trans and non-binary people less seriously when those people need to be protected.

i dont think these opinions are really unpopular anywhere except one section of tumblr
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:11:38 01/10/2014 by Carmelita Fox
    Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
    #35 Posted: 04:10:24 01/10/2014
    Quote: Sesshomaru75
    I like the 1998 "Godzilla" film. It's nowhere as good as most of the true Godzilla movies, but certainly better than ones such as Godzilla's Revenge and Ebirah, Horror of The Deep.

Hey! Ebirah, Horror of the Deep was my first Godzilla movie and made me love the series! It's far better than the 1998 Godzilla movie. I won't disagree with you on All Monster Attack/Godzilla's Revenge though. Also, Ebirah was supposed to be a King Kong movie but they changed Kong to Godzilla instead. It would have been cool to see Kong in the role of that and have him meet Mothra. Lots of potential in that movie, just bad execution.
    #36 Posted: 21:24:34 07/11/2014
    • I like Skylanders: Swap Force better than Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.
    • P.E. is fine, although I'm sure my opinion has changed over the past years. In no way can I say that I liked it my entire life, because I used to hate it. My second-grade report card had one bad grade, and that was in P.E.. I guess it was because I didn't participate.
    • DragonVale is way better than Dragon City.
    • Mesmo does not need to get a remake. He's fine as he is.

Quote: Masked Man
    • I don't think the Masked Man looks cool with one red eye and one green eye.
    • Gen 1 of Pokemon is my least favorite gen.
    • Wolves never appealed to me.
    • I'm fine with Spyro being single, and I don't like Spyro x Cynder or Spyro x Ember.
    • I think it would be cool to have Ridley and Lucas in SSB4.

If you mean the wolves on Animal Jam, then I agree.
    ---
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
    #37 Posted: 15:48:04 09/11/2014
    bee and puppycat sucks
    DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
    #38 Posted: 18:13:29 09/11/2014
    Doctor Who is highly overrated, the whole story line confuses me and they took out the ma in reason I watched it (Amy) for some lame chick named Clara that apparently never dies which just seems week to me that she doesn't remember anything when she gets "born again" the very first Doctor seems okay..... But not the newer stuff. Bleh.

Frozen is WAY TO OVERRATED! OLAF IS NOT THAT CUTE AND ELSA IS TO DEPRESSING! Anna is cooler and Elsa does not make a good couple with Jack Frost from Rise of the Gurdains, He's snowballs and fun times and she's "DON'T TOUCH ME I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU JUST TOUCH ME JUST ONE BIT!"

The eeveeloutions are overrated but I still like a few. (Mainly Jolteon, and Flareon.) (Leafeon just looks... Weird.)

Trends are weird, I rather live without them, especially bleaching your eyebrows.

Adventure Time sucks.

EDIT
    After seeing a YouTube video I have mixed feelings about Disney, Dreamwork's and Pixar are cool though... To bad Pixar doesn't fully own their movies and characters.....
    END OF EDIT

Miley Cyrus was always weird.

Highschool Musical doesn't make sense.

One Direction and Justin Bebier are lame. (More like WRONG Direction!)

Pretzels are better then chips.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:16:07 10/11/2014 by DragonDog
    I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
    #39 Posted: 18:20:17 09/11/2014
    Magnemite should be in smash and is the best pokemon ever.

All I got right now.
    ---
    you never saw me
    pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
    #40 Posted: 02:07:38 18/11/2014
    Quote:
    I hate power rangers.

I thought sonic lost world was a great game. It certainly wasn't the best sonic game, but it was still solid.

I like both of the Percy Jackson movies, and I hate people who dislike them just because they aren't like the book. I can handle people disliking it as a movie though.

I think the Wii U is one of the best game consoles to own right now

Mass Effect is terrible.

Michael Bay's Transformer movies are really flawed, but far from being the worst thing ever.

Titanfall is one of the worst games to come out this year and does not deserve near the amount of praise it got.

Dark Pit was a nice addition to Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U even if he didn't deserve it.

While I do enjoy Ocarina of Time, it is the most overrated game I have ever played and shouldn't be considered the best game ever made. I enjoyed Zelda games like Wind Waker and A Link Between Worlds more than this entry.

When it comes to comparing the hunger games books and movies, even though I don't like comparing adaptations to source material, I enjoyed the movies more. I think hunger games is a concept that works better in film.
    ---
    Cool cool.
    cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
    #41 Posted: 18:06:27 18/11/2014
    My unpopular opinions?
    Mkay then....

The Government is not needed.

The government is full of crap. Period.

The way current Humans live their lives and how Society functions is utterly insane and needs to stop, now.

We shouldn't have to go to work everyday and be nothing more then a slave to the system that is currently in place.

Humans are more powerful then they think, and we need to realize this soon so we can finally be free. We could end this all in a day, if we only tried...

Humans in their current state are not ready for Extraterrestrial contact, at least not yet.. (Of course that doesn't mean that there aren't some individuals who ARE ready for this, though.)

This whole "Money is needed to survive" bull needs to stop, and if we all really wanted to, we could just end it...

Humans are in need of something big to "slap them in the face" (Metaphorically.), so we can really wake up and become aware of whats happening.

Living in this world is very stressful, and I don't know how people can be so "content" with our current situation here.

That's all I can think of for now, IF I think of more I will add moar.
    So there you go, my unpopular onions. Treat them well....^.^.^.^
    ---
    I am a Cow.

"Moo".
    Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
    #42 Posted: 03:55:21 24/11/2014
    Off the top of my head:

Link from the Legend of Zelda series is a woman.

Spyro x Cynder is an example of a bad/toxic relationship.

LoSpyro is a terrible hero and a horrific role model.

Midna's "true" form at the end of Zelda: Twilight Princess is not her real form (and is also boring/out of character for her).

Cynder x Sparx is way more fun/interesting than Cynder x Spyro.

Tyrannosaurus Rex was primarily a scavenger, not an apex predator/hunter.
    shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
    #43 Posted: 01:20:24 25/11/2014
    i like all of the 3d sonic games excipt 06 and boom
    ---
    103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
    DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
    #44 Posted: 03:29:49 25/11/2014
    I'm not a fan of Midna's true form, and I would have preferred something more.... non-human? I wish they stuck with her first true form design, because IMO her Imp form and her true form look way too different to be the same person.

old team magma >>>> new team magma. everyone seems to accept the new design because they 'have a personality', but my problem is that i never saw them as science nerds, but more like thugs. the only character change i approve is Courtney.

I love the cell shade graphics on The Wind Waker.

spyro x cynder is a terrible couple. I saw potential of it in TEN, but DotD made it seem like a complete depressing relationship.

ANB was actually pretty good, and Spyro wasn't that bad in it. He cracked jokes every now and then with Sparx. It was TEN and DotD that ruined TLOS and Spyro's character for me.

i wish cynder played the role of an anti-hero, and i wish everyone didn't accept her so easily. i know that being evil wasn't her fault, but I still think realistically everyone would still be weary of her.

Sometimes I feel Spyro should have just stopped ether after AHT/SL or even as early as YotD. I don't believe that 'it is good that spyro is still being remembered with Skylanders and TLOS'. TLOS and Skylanders don't need Spyro to be good.
    ---
    a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:43 25/11/2014 by DarkCynder_543
    Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
    #45 Posted: 04:11:28 25/11/2014
    ^^^ Are you alternate universe me? Can we be friends?! :D

Well, now there are two of us (more or less) who have similar opinions on these matters, at least. :D Although I like AHT/SL as Spyro games and Skylanders is fun for what it is (I don't care anymore if it is or isn't a Spyro game; it's not my speed but it's cute for the kids I guess).
    #46 Posted: 04:46:39 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
    The well walker in the Walking Dead didn't disgust me.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:00 28/11/2014 by somePerson
    Page 1 of 54 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me