Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 47 of 47
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5004
#2301 Posted: 11:57:31 05/06/2019
Women have a ton of privilege that men don't get.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#2302 Posted: 05:40:11 07/06/2019
Duel Academy is the best Yugioh game ever
FedUpWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 924
#2303 Posted: 17:13:12 16/06/2019
I think that dog breeds which have incredibly short snouts, such as pugs and French bulldogs, shouldn't be bred because it is so cruel because they cannot breathe. I think they have to suffer their whole lives because of this, and also from what I've read they are susceptible to a long list of other illnesses because of how they have been bred.

I know a lot of people know about this, but I still think it's a fairly unpopular one judging by the popularity of these breeds. People aren't bad people for owning these dogs, because they just didn't know. I think the main issue is people who breed dogs in such a cruel way to make money, but people shouldn't be paying for these dogs and fueling it, so more people should be aware IMO.
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#2304 Posted: 04:43:16 18/06/2019
MIB: International, while generic and forgettable, wasn't terrible.
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2746
#2305 Posted: 17:18:36 30/06/2019
"Wait, that's illegal" was already normified by the time I heard about it, so I never laughed at it, tbh.
Heck, this means I'm a normie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DcX6691x2g
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4976
#2306 Posted: 19:24:48 13/07/2019 | Topic Creator
media portrayal of rich people being selfish and greedy is brainwashing the lower class. most of the time rich people have earned their lives of money but have this constant struggle of maintaining their status. sure working 9-5 m-f where company time is being wasted on workers going on facebook. jobs that pay a lot have workers working the majority of the days while sometimes pulling all night shifts. there are people who go for days straights without being able to see their children. the hate for rich people is envy
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5004
#2307 Posted: 19:36:02 13/07/2019
Quote: somePerson
media portrayal of rich people being selfish and greedy is brainwashing the lower class. most of the time rich people have earned their lives of money but have this constant struggle of maintaining their status. sure working 9-5 m-f where company time is being wasted on workers going on facebook. jobs that pay a lot have workers working the majority of the days while sometimes pulling all night shifts. there are people who go for days straights without being able to see their children. the hate for rich people is envy



On top of that, while not always the case, rich people tend to be very good and generous.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6559
#2308 Posted: 20:03:44 13/07/2019
I'd say only some portrayals are envy and that's not taking into account how a lot are about the rich making everyone's lives worse which happens IRL and that reflects on media. But on the unfair depictions it's also negative impressions. You notice someone is rich far more often because it's that kid in your college class that keeps crashing their cars and getting new ones/that neighbor that doesn't understand you can't afford appliances at the drop of a hat, than someone who spends responsibly and uses their money for something worth a damn.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:17 13/07/2019 by Bifrost
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2309 Posted: 22:00:51 13/07/2019
What is your definition of "rich"? How much money would one have to have to be considered rich?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#2310 Posted: 23:18:58 13/07/2019
Quote: Bolt
What is your definition of "rich"? How much money would one have to have to be considered rich?



This is big right here.

We're living in an era in which a 6-figure salary isn't even "rich" anymore, it's just upper end of middle class.


Quote: somePerson
media portrayal of rich people being selfish and greedy is brainwashing the lower class.


Quote: somePerson
sure working 9-5 m-f where company time is being wasted on workers going on facebook.


You lose all credibility when you counter a stereotype with another stereotype. Miss me with that bull****.

Wages for the top 10% have grown over five times as much as the bottom 90 in the past decade. Between outsourcing and automation, income inequality is only going to get worse - hell, not even STEM is safe.

Lower class Americans, especially those just entering the job market, are pretty damn scared of how they're going to make a living in the future. But sure, they're just jealous and brainwashed lol amirite.

Seriously. Miss me with that bull****.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:08 13/07/2019 by Metallo
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4976
#2311 Posted: 23:27:02 13/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo
Quote: Bolt
What is your definition of "rich"? How much money would one have to have to be considered rich?



This is big right here.

We're living in an era in which a 6-figure salary isn't even "rich" anymore, it's just upper end of middle class.


Quote: somePerson
media portrayal of rich people being selfish and greedy is brainwashing the lower class.


Quote: somePerson
sure working 9-5 m-f where company time is being wasted on workers going on facebook.


You lose all credibility when you counter a stereotype with another stereotype. Miss me with that bull****.

Wages for the top 10% have grown over five times as much as the bottom 90 in the past decade. Between outsourcing and automation, income inequality is only going to get worse - hell, not even STEM is safe.

Lower class Americans, especially those just entering the job market, are pretty damn scared of how they're going to make a living in the future. But sure, they're just jealous and brainwashed lol amirite.

Seriously. Miss me with that bull****.



cool. its like my opinion or something.
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#2312 Posted: 23:32:54 13/07/2019
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Metallo
Quote: Bolt
What is your definition of "rich"? How much money would one have to have to be considered rich?



This is big right here.

We're living in an era in which a 6-figure salary isn't even "rich" anymore, it's just upper end of middle class.


Quote: somePerson
media portrayal of rich people being selfish and greedy is brainwashing the lower class.


Quote: somePerson
sure working 9-5 m-f where company time is being wasted on workers going on facebook.


You lose all credibility when you counter a stereotype with another stereotype. Miss me with that bull****.

Wages for the top 10% have grown over five times as much as the bottom 90 in the past decade. Between outsourcing and automation, income inequality is only going to get worse - hell, not even STEM is safe.

Lower class Americans, especially those just entering the job market, are pretty damn scared of how they're going to make a living in the future. But sure, they're just jealous and brainwashed lol amirite.

Seriously. Miss me with that bull****.



cool. its like my opinion or something.



And let's review this opinion.

"Poor people are just jealous of rich people, their anger has nothing to do with the fact that their wages have been stagnant for decades and economic prospects are increasingly bleak."

You see how that might ruffle a few feathers, no?
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2746
#2313 Posted: 16:04:44 14/07/2019
People call out toxic cesspools often enough and fairly enough but you know here's a personal one.

Spyro fandom scared me off and did much worse to a good friend.

They discourage any kind of criticism. They say you're just blinded by nostalgia if you prefer the original and this has happened even with popular opinions (like the music). This I've seen happen in response even to largely positive opinions. Popular opinions also get a bit of derision. Remember when people were saying the skyboxes or Nestor were nitpicks? I do. The people who did this kind of thing wouldn't apologise or own up when they marginally improved the skyboxes and continued to act the same. The fandom in general has a lot of bootlickers, frankly.

I sort of would have liked to be part of some Spyro community, honestly- or moreso I would have liked to be able to actually hang around a bit and actually have a discussion, and then move on (I knew as soon as they announced it noap Spyro is not for me, however, also had nowhere to discuss this and it's still hard for me to accept)- but I see it as all the same.

That kind of thing is honestly toxic too. It's just the other extreme from a negative opinion hivemind. It very much happens and there are very much, very much, much worse insults people get for this kind of thing, and it doesn't get called out or remembered. People just remember the critics as whiners. People don't remember other fans scaring off people who would like discussion or telling others they're crybabies.

That's what it feels like, being a critic, anyway.

You can say what you want about my opinions, Spyro-related and otherwise, but I do not try to blindly hate Spyro, I truly try to explain my points so people at least understand most of the time and I'm actually adding something rather than just saying how I felt, and I still feel shunned simply for having negative opinions. I'm not going to try to be more positive for the sake of being even if I think something has more good or more bad. Nobody asks me to criticise my favorite games, which I've fawned over, harder. Even though that would effectively be the same request: to force myself into saying **** I don't feel deserves mentioning or that honestly wouldn't matter to or particularly strike me, kinda-thing.
I'm also sort of speaking here for that good friend of mine and dozens of strangers I've seen elsewhere. You can't deny this kind of thing exists in plenty of cases and probably will not be called out for plenty of them (in my experience, I definitely think so).

And with so many other cases honestly. It's just nostalgic game remakes seem the worst for it.

Oh yeah. I remember feeling like I got the stink-eye for not liking Odyssey. Still upsets me and that attitude still persists about that particular game (look at Anderson's critique of the game and sort the comments by newest).

It's ALWAYS the critics who have to piss off and it's so unfair. Where are we supposed to go? Do you think all of us just aim to create cesspools annd want to banish us there? I never feel welcome sharing many opinions as someone like this and I really, sincerely, don't just try to hate.

You don't need to look for it. Just check certain responses to TFB's tweets and how people try to piss off any critics. Like that Twilight Harbor one which as far as I know is an unpopular level overall. It's not really some small fringe, it's pretty common.

Keep pissin on Skylanders though.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4711
#2314 Posted: 19:50:00 19/07/2019
I honestly find Old Town Road to be a very overrated song. It's also overused.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10019
#2315 Posted: 17:01:36 20/07/2019
The new Cats movie doesn't look that bad.
---
#SobbleSquad
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2316 Posted: 03:04:57 21/07/2019
Yeah ... Cats actually looks really cool. I don't agree with (or understand) all the hate it's getting. :T
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5818
#2317 Posted: 14:56:54 21/07/2019
Quote: Bolt
Yeah ... Cats actually looks really cool. I don't agree with (or understand) all the hate it's getting. :T


Neither do I. :/
---
Killing slow is the way I conquer
Until you know the meaning of suffer
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6929
#2318 Posted: 02:31:58 23/07/2019
The Sonic movie design was pretty bad but if I'm being honest it's far from the most disgraceful thing I've seen in the Sonic franchise as a whole.

Maybe I'm just numb to Sonic getting treated poorly at this point because of how often that happens to him, but I didn't have a wild reaction to his design like everyone else did. I just thought "eh, that design really friggin sucks" and left it at that.
---
Cool cool.
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#2319 Posted: 03:29:18 26/07/2019
Diet Coke is good.

Coke Zero is good.

Diet Dr. Pepper is good.

Fight me.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6975
#2320 Posted: 03:51:40 26/07/2019
Pepsi > Coke
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#2321 Posted: 03:58:24 26/07/2019
Quote: parisruelz12
Pepsi > Coke



SHUT YOUR MOUTH

YOU'RE NOT GOD, OR MY FATHER, OR MY BOSS
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5514
#2322 Posted: 03:58:34 26/07/2019
I don't drink soda and don't really care about it anymore lol
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4403
#2323 Posted: 04:44:48 26/07/2019
Quote: parisruelz12
Pepsi > Coke


The only true opinion on the matter.

Wild Cherry Pepsi is the best.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2324 Posted: 05:49:34 26/07/2019
Quote: DragonCamo
I don't drink soda and don't really care about it anymore lol



The only good opinion.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
FedUpWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 924
#2325 Posted: 16:27:01 28/07/2019
Quote: Bolt
Quote: DragonCamo
I don't drink soda and don't really care about it anymore lol



The only good opinion.



soda is gross
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5818
#2326 Posted: 19:36:41 28/07/2019
I enjoy certain kinds of soda, but I've been trying to reduce my intake of it a bit.
---
Killing slow is the way I conquer
Until you know the meaning of suffer
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#2327 Posted: 20:45:41 28/07/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
Quote: Bolt
Quote: DragonCamo
I don't drink soda and don't really care about it anymore lol



The only good opinion.



soda is gross


My people!!!!
Unfortunately I'm currently in a very unhealthy relationship with chewing gum, though.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6181
#2328 Posted: 22:29:08 28/07/2019
Quote: Drawdler
People call out toxic cesspools often enough and fairly enough but you know here's a personal one.

Spyro fandom scared me off and did much worse to a good friend.

They discourage any kind of criticism. They say you're just blinded by nostalgia if you prefer the original and this has happened even with popular opinions (like the music). This I've seen happen in response even to largely positive opinions. Popular opinions also get a bit of derision. Remember when people were saying the skyboxes or Nestor were nitpicks? I do. The people who did this kind of thing wouldn't apologise or own up when they marginally improved the skyboxes and continued to act the same. The fandom in general has a lot of bootlickers, frankly.

I sort of would have liked to be part of some Spyro community, honestly- or moreso I would have liked to be able to actually hang around a bit and actually have a discussion, and then move on (I knew as soon as they announced it noap Spyro is not for me, however, also had nowhere to discuss this and it's still hard for me to accept)- but I see it as all the same.

That kind of thing is honestly toxic too. It's just the other extreme from a negative opinion hivemind. It very much happens and there are very much, very much, much worse insults people get for this kind of thing, and it doesn't get called out or remembered. People just remember the critics as whiners. People don't remember other fans scaring off people who would like discussion or telling others they're crybabies.

That's what it feels like, being a critic, anyway.

You can say what you want about my opinions, Spyro-related and otherwise, but I do not try to blindly hate Spyro, I truly try to explain my points so people at least understand most of the time and I'm actually adding something rather than just saying how I felt, and I still feel shunned simply for having negative opinions. I'm not going to try to be more positive for the sake of being even if I think something has more good or more bad. Nobody asks me to criticise my favorite games, which I've fawned over, harder. Even though that would effectively be the same request: to force myself into saying **** I don't feel deserves mentioning or that honestly wouldn't matter to or particularly strike me, kinda-thing.
I'm also sort of speaking here for that good friend of mine and dozens of strangers I've seen elsewhere. You can't deny this kind of thing exists in plenty of cases and probably will not be called out for plenty of them (in my experience, I definitely think so).

And with so many other cases honestly. It's just nostalgic game remakes seem the worst for it.

Oh yeah. I remember feeling like I got the stink-eye for not liking Odyssey. Still upsets me and that attitude still persists about that particular game (look at Anderson's critique of the game and sort the comments by newest).

It's ALWAYS the critics who have to piss off and it's so unfair. Where are we supposed to go? Do you think all of us just aim to create cesspools annd want to banish us there? I never feel welcome sharing many opinions as someone like this and I really, sincerely, don't just try to hate.

You don't need to look for it. Just check certain responses to TFB's tweets and how people try to piss off any critics. Like that Twilight Harbor one which as far as I know is an unpopular level overall. It's not really some small fringe, it's pretty common.

Keep pissin on Skylanders though.


This is prevalent everywhere and isn't just specific to Spyro. It's very common in a lot of fandoms/communities and as someone who tends to openly express criticism and hone in on it even when I otherwise really like something, it's something I've experienced personally too many times.

We kind of live in a weird era where whenever a new thing comes out that is well known and very marketable, people eat it up as the new "best thing ever". Everyone knows that whenever a new thing comes out that is at least decently enjoyable to the masses, it tends to go through a "honeymoon phase" where people focus on the positives and ignore the negatives until everyone has had their fill of hype and then they start noticing the flaws. However, these honeymoon phases are getting longer and people tend to hype things up even more now and it's gotten to a point where people saying anything critical, even things that are objective like "this game could use a more stable frame rate" tend to have the hive mind lash out at people as if they are saying the game sucks or something.

I can't say for sure why things are like this, but I can think of a few ideas:

-A lot of popular media right now is very "nostalgic" in nature - remakes and remasters of beloved video games, things like the MCU being a huge movie franchise being based on beloved comic book characters, etc. As such, people tend to think that if you're being critical of the current iteration, then you must hate every iteration, the company who made it, or some other rash assumption.

-A lot of people, particularly millennials, are at a point in their life where things maybe are a lot harder for them in their day to day lives compared to the past. As such, now more than ever, they really just see works of fiction as a way to de-stress and have fun, and don't really want to engage in critical thought and discussion. So they see people being critical of the thing they like, even if not to a severe degree, as invading their space and stopping them from enjoying the thing they like.

-We live in an age where being a vocal shill for a corporate entity can get you noticed by said company if you do so in a manner that is marketable for said company. And everyone starts from somewhere.

It's frustrating to deal with as I often am passionate about the things I am critical of and even when I am being critical, I consider myself as trying to offer genuine constructive feedback and suggestions rather than just saying "this is **** and anyone who likes it is an incel". I genuinely enjoy discussing they why's and how's of whether something is good, bad, or anywhere in between or beyond. So it can feel very isolating to be run out of communities just for having an opinion.

That being said, it's always been like that on the internet to a degree, it just seems to get more and more pronounced as time goes on and seems to be at a boiling point lately.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6559
#2329 Posted: 14:04:04 29/07/2019
I think I drank this tea a few times in my forum time already, but soap operas give people unrealistic relationship expectations far more than some shows or cartoons. There's degrees of separation in fantasy or animated contexts that USUALLY people know to separate(which unfortunately isn't always), but soaps sell themselves on being """realistic""" with big quotations even as they portray abusive couples as quirky and cute, or that men can't be friends with women unless they want to get into each others' pants.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#2330 Posted: 23:13:08 31/07/2019
When a POC gets cast for a traditionally white role, and people argue against it with "Diversity shouldn't matter, qualification should" I can't help but think they're implying POC to be inherently less qualified than whites

I could be wrong but that's honestly how I feel.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:05 31/07/2019 by Metallo
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4976
#2331 Posted: 22:55:55 12/08/2019 | Topic Creator
pedophiles who come out and are trying to better themselves by announcing their urges are unnatural or awful should be praised and encouraged. better to fix yourself because being a pedophile doesn't mean you have to be a child molester.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6181
#2332 Posted: 00:56:57 13/08/2019
I'm not a huge fan of MCU Spider-Man movies. They're not terrible (objectively, they're pretty good), but they just don't capture the tone of Spider-Man for me, definitely not on the Peter Parker side of things. And pretty much any time they have a chance to delve a little deeper into something that could lead to a heartfelt or introspective moment, they just ignore it in favour of more jokes.

It's not a huge deal since we at least have other non-comic sources of Spidey media right now (Spiderverse and Insomniac Games), but MCU Spider-Man is the one that will always get the most exposure so I feel he should be better.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5004
#2333 Posted: 01:04:52 13/08/2019
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I'm not a huge fan of MCU Spider-Man movies. They're not terrible (objectively, they're pretty good), but they just don't capture the tone of Spider-Man for me, definitely not on the Peter Parker side of things. And pretty much any time they have a chance to delve a little deeper into something that could lead to a heartfelt or introspective moment, they just ignore it in favour of more jokes.

It's not a huge deal since we at least have other non-comic sources of Spidey media right now (Spiderverse and Insomniac Games), but MCU Spider-Man is the one that will always get the most exposure so I feel he should be better.



Honestly, IMO, the only thing they need to do is make sure Peter is still a loser in his adult life. A big part of Spider-Man is that Spidey is cool, but Peter is the exact opposite.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
ShylaShadow Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#2334 Posted: 02:56:48 13/08/2019
Most of the Spyro fandom (including tlos and skylanders) sux and it's very hard to find good and nice people who like Spyro
---
close your eyes and you might find
the dark that's scary in your mind
is no different than the light
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6559
#2335 Posted: 12:59:13 13/08/2019
Quote: somePerson
pedophiles who come out and are trying to better themselves by announcing their urges are unnatural or awful should be praised and encouraged. better to fix yourself because being a pedophile doesn't mean you have to be a child molester.



Well, get yourself treated, but probably don't post that in public and get yourself blacklisted from any job prospects in the next decade.


Life is, in fact, too short to eat jam straight out of the jar. You'll be cleaning your entire hand for a while until it stops feeling sticky, and depending on the jam, it's gonna be so sweet you'll immediately regret not eating it with a biscuit/toast. Lick that jar all you like once it's finished but I recommend actually eating it the intended way first.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2336 Posted: 18:22:11 13/08/2019
I say this unironically. The Lorax is actually a good movie and has a better ending than most animated movies that I've seen.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6559
#2337 Posted: 19:14:33 13/08/2019
Quote: Bolt
I say this unironically. The Lorax is actually a good movie and has a better ending than most animated movies that I've seen.


The original or the new one where they beat pollution and logging with a wacky chase?
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#2338 Posted: 19:52:13 13/08/2019
Bifrost[/url]]Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=106957&post=6406981
the new one where they beat pollution and logging with a wacky chase?


I heard they did a tie-in promotion with a car company. And from my knowledge, NOT and electric car company.

I guess we're gonna beat pollution by driving MORE cars?

(also yes i know i cant format quotes good)
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2339 Posted: 20:06:22 13/08/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
Quote: Bifrost
the new one where they beat pollution and logging with a wacky chase?


I heard they did a tie-in promotion with a car company. And from my knowledge, NOT and electric car company.

I guess we're gonna beat pollution by driving MORE cars?

(also yes i know i cant format quotes good)



OOF if this is true then I don't think I'm too happy about this movie anymore LOL

(also yeah frosty the new one!! i think it's a guilty pleasure of mine after seeing it played on the tv twice in the span of a month)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 264
#2340 Posted: 20:15:30 13/08/2019
A weird thing about my tastes is that I've always preffered Crash WoC to Crash 3.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5818
#2341 Posted: 20:34:35 13/08/2019
Electric cars aren't actually that much better, to be fair.
---
Killing slow is the way I conquer
Until you know the meaning of suffer
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2342 Posted: 21:13:04 13/08/2019
Quote: Doggo144
A weird thing about my tastes is that I've always preffered Crash WoC to Crash 3.



Yeah same ><;
But I didn't enjoy Warped that much because I felt like it tried too hard with all the different play styles ... though I guess the same could be said about WoC. And I think it's lazy and boring when games go down the time travel road pfft.
But I love how WoC mixed the levels up, you know? Starting a level in a mine cart, or submarine, or ending it with a car chase. That's pretty neat, and I think they should bring that idea back.


Quote: Sesshomaru75
Electric cars aren't actually that much better, to be fair.



It depends on where you get your electricity from!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9625
#2343 Posted: 21:23:19 13/08/2019
Quote: Doggo144
A weird thing about my tastes is that I've always preffered Crash WoC to Crash 3.

Quote: Bolt
Yeah same ><;!


[User Posted Image]
- - -
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#2344 Posted: 21:34:34 13/08/2019
Hes beautiful how dare you mock him
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9625
#2345 Posted: 21:39:02 13/08/2019
[User Posted Image]
he is flawed
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3064
#2346 Posted: 03:25:46 14/08/2019
Speaking of Crash, even after playing the PSOne titles, I still think most Crash games on the 2000's weren't all that bad. Talking about console titles, I really feel the series only missed the mark twice (with Wrath of Cortex and Tag Team Racing). Everything else ranged from average but horribly flawed at worst to relatively solid at best. Can't talk about portable titles, gotta play those.

Obviously the first four titles have set pretty lofty standards for the series which almost nothing that came after (besides the remakes of course) managed to deliver. But still, most of them weren't half bad honestly.
---
Play time's over!
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5818
#2347 Posted: 18:31:46 20/08/2019
Coming out as trans doesn't mean (Nor should it) that one has to change their personality completely overnight. (Especially to fit into a stereotype of whatever gender someone identifies as)

It also doesn't inherently mean that one needs to change what they wear or what they enjoy if they don't feel that it's necessary to be comfortable with who they are as a person.

Doing so only causes one to be in denial of who they are beyond their gender identity, and ultimately trivializes the issues that others have to go through on a daily basis in the community as a whole.

tl;dr: Be truthful with all of you, not just one part.
---
Killing slow is the way I conquer
Until you know the meaning of suffer
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:26:52 20/08/2019 by Sesshomaru75
First | Previous | Page 47 of 47
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me