Poll

Watched Skylanders Academy Season 2?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 37 of 37
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5481
#1801 Posted: 01:20:02 02/09/2017
I don't care for Game Grumps and I don't understand the hype for them.
---
Well, that happened.
Mary I Red Sparx Gems: 72
#1802 Posted: 08:07:16 06/09/2017
I don't like any of you.
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
blutopazluver Green Sparx Gems: 434
#1803 Posted: 14:37:54 06/09/2017
Quote: Mary I

I don't like any of you.

k

. . .
fyra Emerald Sparx [online] Gems: 4111
#1804 Posted: 16:50:32 06/09/2017
I actually like ESO and never find it boring or got any issue with it.
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3016
#1805 Posted: 19:04:44 06/09/2017

I don't like any of you.

ow the edge
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 8161
#1806 Posted: 19:07:07 06/09/2017

I don't like any of you.

chill out mary we're all roman catholics here i swear
#1807 Posted: 03:30:10 07/09/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox

I don't like any of you.

chill out mary we're all roman catholics here i swear

I hope so.You know what happens to dissenters on my watch. #FiresOfLondon
---
Drawdler Yellow Sparx Gems: 1527
#1808 Posted: 10:56:46 16/09/2017
Don't like when YouTube comedy or review channels make every video bigger-budget. See newer Nostalgia Critic and JonTron (and I actually still like both a lot). I prefer when those kind of channels just make fun, genuine content without making themselves polish every single video, with absolutely minimal amounts of skits, (especially) special effects and cutting away from content or talking about it. It feels more genuine and those videos just usually happen to be the ones I have more fun with, perhaps just because it's obvious they prioritized the content rather than having to have it polished.
I'm not saying newer NC or Jontron don't make good content, again, I like both a lot, I can't argue they've become bad or anything, I'd even argue newer Jontron is better than newer NC despite myself preferring the latter by a decent margin, but their newer stuff just isn't as funny to me and I feel like it's both because it doesn't feel as pure to me from being over-polished and sometimes is just them working on effects and skits more than the content, talking about how silly it can be, etc.
I mean there's also that I have more nostalgia for the older stuff, but I'm still not nostalgic about many new NCs and JonTron sans StarCade and almost always binge old ones instead, so it truly feels like something here changed for me. I mean hell, maybe part of it is just that their older videos come from simpler times I'm more nostalgic about... But I dunno, I feel like I generally get nostalgic about things fast. And then again, you have IHE whose newer videos clearly have more polish than before, but who I think still has the same kind of humor and whose videos I still feel the same about and enjoy even more than his old ones. I know his content isn't quite the same type of thing, you never see him in the flesh, but I think he managed to make his stuff more polished while keeping the same feel, quality and not going overboard with polish.
---
(except not really)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:03:13 16/09/2017 by Drawdler
StevemacQ Emerald Sparx Gems: 4472
#1809 Posted: 18:12:10 22/09/2017
Libertarian is another word for Authoritarian-ass-slaves. They're vicious towards every left-leaning ideal while allowing fascists to abuse them.
---
The world that inspired me is dying. I will cling to what is right and reject this new status quo set in motion.
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5481
#1810 Posted: 21:32:50 04/10/2017
I love Panic! at the Disco but their first two albums are honestly really bad. ESPECIALLY their first one. "Pretty. Odd." at least had a couple decent songs, but I hate all the songs on "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out," even "I Write Sins Not Tragedies."
---
Well, that happened.
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 3537
#1811 Posted: 05:32:19 05/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Really unpopular opinion here
I honestly think trans is the new goth tbh. just like goths back then we have a bunch of young people trying to get others attention by saying that they are special while also proclaiming that nobody understands them. It seems that the only people who come out are internet geeks who don't really have many friends outside and are usually basket cases with an identity crisis still leftover. Don't get wrong im not against trans people because I still believe they exist but it's honestly annoying having to hear people complain about a subject that doesn't really matter everyday. It also doesn't help that the people that I see who say they are trans participated in a lot of fads before.
---
boo
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:55 05/10/2017 by somePerson
#1812 Posted: 09:13:27 05/10/2017
Quote: somePerson

Really unpopular opinion here

I honestly think trans is the new goth tbh. just like goths back then we have a bunch of young people trying to get others attention by saying that they are special while also proclaiming that nobody understands them. It seems that the only people who come out are internet geeks who don't really have many friends outside and are usually basket cases with an identity crisis still leftover. Don't get wrong im not against trans people because I still believe they exist but it's honestly annoying having to hear people complain about a subject that doesn't really matter everyday. It also doesn't help that the people that I see who say they are trans participated in a lot of fads before.

Preach brother!

That said I wouldn’t say it was so much Trans people that is the fad, to me the fad is the ‘social construct of gender’ stuff
---
TheToyNerd Yellow Sparx Gems: 1082
#1813 Posted: 20:25:36 10/10/2017
OK KO’s animation is fine for the most part. I don’t get why people the show looks bad. Sure it goes off model a lot, but I still enjoy the color scheme and character designs.
---
IT IS THE TIME OF SPOOKS MY DOOD
King-Pen Krazy Blue Sparx Gems: 860
#1814 Posted: 20:26:43 10/10/2017
Zootopia isn't very good in my opinion
---
Cuphead Progress:67%
Inkwell Isles Complete:2, Bosses defeated:13, Platformings Completed:4, Coins:19/40
#1815 Posted: 07:22:40 11/10/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

But it deals with racism in a way that both adults and children can understand
---
King-Pen Krazy Blue Sparx Gems: 860
#1816 Posted: 12:36:51 11/10/2017

Yes, and that's a good thing

But like, nothing happens
---
Cuphead Progress:67%
Inkwell Isles Complete:2, Bosses defeated:13, Platformings Completed:4, Coins:19/40
Lunarz Gold Sparx Gems: 2704
#1817 Posted: 14:24:37 11/10/2017

Yes, and that's a good thing

But like, nothing happens

did you like, watch the movie?
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5275
#1818 Posted: 00:17:18 13/10/2017
I've kind of taken a liking to Reddit over internet forums and such due to there being much less of a focus on who each poster is and more on the actual discussion at hand.

On forums, due to things like avatars and the site normally being focused around a specific subject, it's easy for people to form an overly simplistic impression of a person and try to define them with one or two traits. People's impressions of/responses to the discussion topic presented can be influenced by who is posting it, sometimes more so than they rightly should. I've also seen people literally take heat in the past for not acting "how they usually would", which is pretty asinine IMO.

But with Reddit, unless you are a mod or a super active regular of a specific sub, it's unlikely people will form an impression of you either way and let that influence how they read your posts. People are purely responding to the points addressed in your posts, and I find that leads to a more productive and mentally stimulating discussion experience. Also, clicking on a person's name brings up all of the posts they've made on different subs, and since they have a different flair on each sub, you can get a much more accurate, in-depth picture of their interests. There's also things like how each comment can have it's own chain of threads within a post, meaning you don't have to skim through a bunch of posts that might not be as relevant to what you are looking for, and it's easier to see who is involved in what discussions.

That doesn't mean I don't see the problems with Reddit and a fair few of the subs I frequent have their issues. But I guess that, from perspective of the format and layout of the site, I think it facilitates actual, pure discussion better.
---
"Oh what do you know, ya big palooka?"
#1819 Posted: 12:58:59 17/10/2017
I like Spanish men.
---
fyra Emerald Sparx [online] Gems: 4111
#1820 Posted: 21:29:56 17/10/2017
I still thinks story matters in video games,that multiplayer is not necessary,a linear title can be amazing,graphics while it’s nice is not the reason a game is great,that depth is worth having,that not everything have to be easy,that full packaged games with no dlcs will sell far more than paywalled ones,that online on console should not be paid.
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
HIR Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1821 Posted: 11:52:01 19/10/2017
Dunno how unpopular this is but I greatly prefer the Funimation dubs for Dragon Ball Z/Super to the subbed version. Only voices I can tolerate in Japanese are the new characters like Beerus and Whis. <.<;
---
*sigh*
What a drag...
First | Previous | Page 37 of 37
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me