Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 35 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1701 Posted: 19:48:24 23/05/2017
Eh, I hate to start a dogpile, but I really take issue with the elitist mentality people take with nostalgic properties. TFA was a good movie and got me interested in a franchise I never thought I'd be into. I'm sorry you didn't like it, but don't hate on the people who got into it because of the bad thing.

That'd be if I shat on a kid for getting into Ninja Turtles through Next Mutation, lol. If you seek out the other iterations afterwards, then what's the big deal?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1702 Posted: 20:09:25 23/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Idk tfa isn't the best movie ever made. It doesn't really have the same feel that episode 5 gave me because tfa seems more Hollywood I guess. Like lens flares, more action featuring explosions, a forgettable soundtrack, and the camera always being moved or tilted. Does that make it bad? No. Just different.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1703 Posted: 20:23:10 23/05/2017
Well, if anything, it lowers expectations if it's mostly a meh movie, which is a benefit if it sold that well and the new movies start trying to outdo themselves rather than rely on nostalgia.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#1704 Posted: 01:46:02 27/05/2017
Rhapsody of Fire has had better guitar work without Luca Turilli and their Symphony of Enchanted Lands I is their worst album to date alongside with Legendary Tales.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#1705 Posted: 10:07:16 07/06/2017
I've never quite liked the "animated variety show" approach when it came to certain cartoons. Animaniacs was fine because that's what it marketed itself as. But shows like Freakazoid, Uncle Grandpa, Billy & Mandy, etc came off as lazy to me. Like, you couldn't just stick with one premise for more than 11-22 minutes so you just have random other sketches thrown in?
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#1706 Posted: 10:14:09 07/06/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I've never quite liked the "animated variety show" approach when it came to certain cartoons. Animaniacs was fine because that's what it marketed itself as. But shows like Freakazoid, Uncle Grandpa, Billy & Mandy, etc came off as lazy to me. Like, you couldn't just stick with one premise for more than 11-22 minutes so you just have random other sketches thrown in?

How dare you? This topic isn't the place where you can just waltz in and spout things people will disagree with.
---
Soon.
#1707 Posted: 10:17:33 07/06/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

How dare you? This topic isn't the place where you can just waltz in and spout things people will disagree with.

Billy and Mandy isn't a bad show by any means! I just like the Billy and Mandy parts more than the Evil Con Carne bits.
#1708 Posted: 10:32:50 07/06/2017
Oh. Ok then. Carry on!
---
Soon.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1709 Posted: 18:43:38 07/06/2017
With the exception of a few breeds, I really, really dislike dogs. They're annoying, loud, clingy and smell horrible. I will never understand why people like them.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#1710 Posted: 21:06:54 07/06/2017
Quote: DarkPredator
I hate the Legend of Korra and have little to no respect for what it tried to be.

I do not like Twintelle in ARMS.

Bruh u gay or somethin?

...wait *checks profile*

Bruh, u straight or somethin?

This is joke btw.

-----

Bad joke aside, Coco looks boring as ****.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:18 08/06/2017 by TheToyNerd
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1711 Posted: 01:09:41 08/06/2017
PlayStation is better than Xbox. PlayStation has better, more classic games (imo), like Crash and Spyro.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#1712 Posted: 12:15:53 08/06/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Chompy-King257
PlayStation is better than Xbox. PlayStation has better, more classic games (imo), like Crash and Spyro.

Wait, what? By PlayStation, do you mean the original or the console line in general?
If the latter, that isn't an unpopular opinion at all. If the former, the two aren't really comparable, as they came out during different console generations. (The PS2 was the competitor to the original Xbox)

Yeah, I mean the latter, as well as all the games they offer as a whole.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1713 Posted: 15:59:41 09/06/2017
I think the PC master race and the console wars are so stupid and it's just people wanting to start drama with another side.
---
My life is complete.
#1714 Posted: 18:16:36 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
honestly I really don't care that Adam west passed away. Yeah sure he was the "first batman" (he's not btw). everybody acts as if this is a horrible death to be remembered in history but the thing is nobody gave to ****s about him last week, last month, and some their whole entire life. let's be honest you never watched the 60's batman show and never will.
#1715 Posted: 21:56:15 10/06/2017
It's still sad though.
---
Soon.
#1716 Posted: 22:06:44 10/06/2017
Quote: somePerson
honestly I really don't care that Adam west passed away. Yeah sure he was the "first batman" (he's not btw). everybody acts as if this is a horrible death to be remembered in history but the thing is nobody gave to ****s about him last week, last month, and some their whole entire life. let's be honest you never watched the 60's batman show and never will.

You can say that about every celebrity death tho... No need to be a dick because you aren't affected by this death much. I still was sad for people even though I never cared about Gene Wilder before he passed
#1717 Posted: 00:41:36 11/06/2017
2016 wasn't that bad. I feel like people kinda exaggerated it.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#1718 Posted: 02:47:36 11/06/2017

I did watch reruns of the show all the time as a kid, own a vinyl record of the show's soundtrack, and have a VHS tape from it. Don't assume anything. Besides that, he also voiced Catman in Fairly Odd Parents & the mayor in Family Guy, people care regardless of Batman.

I'm not crying or making a loud fuss over it, but I am still sad that he's gone. People tend to make a big deal about a lot of celebrity deaths.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1719 Posted: 13:11:18 11/06/2017
Quote: Seiki

I did watch reruns of the show all the time as a kid, own a vinyl record of the show's soundtrack, and have a VHS tape from it. Don't assume anything. Besides that, he also voiced Catman in Fairly Odd Parents & the mayor in Family Guy, people care regardless of Batman.

I'm not crying or making a loud fuss over it, but I am still sad that he's gone. People tend to make a big deal about a lot of celebrity deaths.

He also voiced young mermaid man in spongebob
---
#1720 Posted: 16:16:28 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator

okay first of all you're the one making assumptions here okay? and yes while he did do lots of cameos on tv shows as himself there was this long period of time where people despised adam west's batman for being too cheesy and giving comic books a bad reputation. adam west was ignored for many decades by both dc's staff and many readers of comics. but ever since 2010's happened with superheroes gaining popularity it has become this thing to pretend to enjoy old bad superhero shows. and the list of characters that you listed is something called a cameo where a character has a guest appearance in a show where adam west played himself. and no people don't care about his other roles because he has only played cameos of himself where most of them referencing that he was batman. plus if you look up most adam west death related articles they all have the word "batman" in the title. why is that? maybe it's because he is best known for playing batman and not his cameos in other shows that lots of people just google to make them look like huuuuuuuge adam west fans.
#1721 Posted: 16:41:56 11/06/2017
I still don't understand the problem here... A celebrity death is a celebrity death. No need to demonize people for getting sad
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#1722 Posted: 22:41:16 11/06/2017

okay first of all you're the one making assumptions here okay? and yes while he did do lots of cameos on tv shows as himself there was this long period of time where people despised adam west's batman for being too cheesy and giving comic books a bad reputation. adam west was ignored for many decades by both dc's staff and many readers of comics. but ever since 2010's happened with superheroes gaining popularity it has become this thing to pretend to enjoy old bad superhero shows. and the list of characters that you listed is something called a cameo where a character has a guest appearance in a show where adam west played himself. and no people don't care about his other roles because he has only played cameos of himself where most of them referencing that he was batman. plus if you look up most adam west death related articles they all have the word "batman" in the title. why is that? maybe it's because he is best known for playing batman and not his cameos in other shows that lots of people just google to make them look like huuuuuuuge adam west fans.

I'm well aware of what a cameo is, the point was that it still brings awareness to who he is to people who may not have seen the Batman show. Yes, he is most famous for Batman and will get the most recognition for it.

Either way, it's a celebrity death, this sort of thing happens all the time where people act like they're bigger fans than they are or know more than they do. It lasts a couple of weeks then life moves on. If you aren't one of the people affected or upset by it, that is fine, no one is saying you have to be. However, a death is not the time for you to get on your high horse, act like a dick, and tell people whether or not they're allowed to be upset just because you aren't.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1723 Posted: 20:05:06 13/06/2017
N. Sane Trilogy looks better than Odyssey. Or, at least for me.
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#1724 Posted: 12:06:58 16/06/2017
wathed some of svtfoe and tbh i wasnt impressed by the first few eps and generally not enjoying the characters and premise but i can see why its widely enjoyed based on what i hear
#1725 Posted: 16:40:22 16/06/2017
Trust me, the second season is much better.
---
Soon.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1726 Posted: 20:07:39 17/06/2017
I like Mario Party 9 more than any other mario party in the game

Sharks are da best animal

Harambe is still a relevent meme
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#1727 Posted: 07:01:18 18/06/2017
Trust me, the second season is much better.

honestly im getting the same feeling as i did with gf and while i liked it, it felt like a chore to watch so im gonna pass

--

i want more gameplay styles in sonic games , boost is boring
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1728 Posted: 19:13:53 18/06/2017
Caster (Tamamoe no mae) is really annoying and i don't like her
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1729 Posted: 19:16:11 18/06/2017
Don't know how unpopular this is but most sitcoms are boring and unfunny to me besides a few stand outs
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#1730 Posted: 23:25:09 19/06/2017
The Beatles are a good band, but I feel as though anyone who says they're the greatest rock band ever probably hasn't listened to a lot of other rock music.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1731 Posted: 00:34:17 20/06/2017
Like, I can't argue some statement like "The Beatles were the most influential rock band of all time" because I can definitely believe that, but they're nowhere close to the best, and I really wouldn't call them rock, not by today's standards.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1732 Posted: 12:33:07 20/06/2017
Here's some more of mine:

-I'm more excited about Splatoon 2 than Odyssey
-I don't like Gravity Falls
-The ending of the Legend of Korra is stupid
-I don't want a Danny Phantom reboot
-Miraculous Ladybug is stupid and just plain...weird
-Nutella is not as great as everyone says it is
-I don't like Twenty One Pilots
-I've never played Metroid (but I was very excited at the Metroid Prime 4 announcement)
-I'm actually excited for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
-Breath of the Wild is a great game but not the best of all time or the best Zelda game
-I don't care for Kirby games

Most are gaming related, but yeah.

That!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:36:45 20/06/2017 by SkylandrPurists
#1733 Posted: 23:02:38 20/06/2017

-I've never played Metroid (but I was very excited at the Metroid Prime 4 announcement)
-Breath of the Wild is a great game but not the best of all time or the best Zelda game

This. I have Kirby Superstar Ultra for DS, and even thought it's fun, I don't think I'll ever want another Kirby game. They're not bad, but they just don't interest me. I feel like they're the same, repetitive gameplay every time. It's just not my thing, really.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1734 Posted: 02:29:13 21/06/2017

This. I have Kirby Superstar Ultra for DS, and even thought it's fun, I don't think I'll ever want another Kirby game. They're not bad, but they just don't interest me. I feel like they're the same, repetitive gameplay every time. It's just not my thing, really.

Same.
---
My life is complete.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1735 Posted: 02:32:26 21/06/2017
-I think FF7 is boring
-Alien 3 isn't that bad
-E.T Isn't that bad
-Sonic Unleashed is the best sonic game
-Motion controls are usually good
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#1736 Posted: 06:35:49 21/06/2017
i think reviews are kind of useless tbh
#1737 Posted: 14:49:18 21/06/2017
Here is my latest batch of unpopular opinions

I find the Loud House episodes "L is for Love" and "No Such Luck" the most "meh" episodes of the show

The YouTube Cartoon Community (especially MrEnter, Vailiskibum, PhantomStrider and Scott Fly) really annoy me recently

On a similar note; I find the constant YouTube rants on Teen Titans Go MUCH more annoying than the actual show (and I GAVE UP on it at the end of 2014)

Pokemon's X&Y anime is overrated (kind of ironic: considering my current avatar)

Disney-Pixar's Coco doesn't look interesting to me

I honestly don't mind the announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon

I don't really like the Admirable Animations or Animated Atrocities Scorecards anymore. I thought it was a cool idea in 2014: but now; it's just stale regurgitation.

I don't mind the Cars franchise

I LOATHE the "It Ruined my Childhood" complaint
---
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:11:04 21/06/2017 by SkylandrPurists
#1738 Posted: 18:22:43 21/06/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists

I find the Loud House episodes "L is for Love" and "No Such Luck" the most "meh" episodes of the show

The YouTube Cartoon Community (especially MrEnter, Vailiskibum, PhantomStrider and Scott Fly) really annoy me recently

On a similar note; I find the constant YouTube rants on Teen Titans Go MUCH more annoying than the actual show (and I GAVE UP on it at the end of 2014)

Pokemon's X&Y anime is overrated (kind of ironic: considering my current avatar)

I honestly don't mind the announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon

I don't really like the Admirable Animations or Animated Atrocities Scorecards anymore. I thought it was a cool idea in 2014: but now; it's just stale regurgitation.

My thoughts...

Well for me, LIFL was a good episode aside from the fact that they completely abandoned Ronnie-Anne and Rocky. No Such Luck was garbage though.

I actually watch PhantomStrider, but not much else tbh.

I only ever watched one episode of it and... it wasn't that awful. But yeah it gets covered way too much. It's bad. We get it.

Not at the XY anime yet but I saw some fight scenes and they were some of the best in the series so far.

Haven't looked up enough about Coco.

Me neither. I'm not too fond of the new designs for Solgaleo and Lunala, but that doesn't mean the game will be bad.

Don't care enough about AA scorecards to give my opinion.

Yeah, the first Cars was good, I haven't seen the second one in years and the third one looks like it'll be great.

As for the whole childhood thing... if you don't like it, don't play/watch/whatever it.
---
Soon.
#1739 Posted: 19:52:53 21/06/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists

My thoughts...

Well for me, LIFL was a good episode aside from the fact that they completely abandoned Ronnie-Anne and Rocky. No Such Luck was garbage though.

It's okay if you disagree! I just want to state an opinion that is unpopular. I'm learning to be a bit more tolerant of others opinions thanks to deviantART. Thank you for understanding!
---
smiliesmilie
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1740 Posted: 13:05:13 22/06/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
-I think FF7 is boring
-Alien 3 isn't that bad
-E.T Isn't that bad
-Sonic Unleashed is the best sonic game
-Motion controls are usually good

THANK YOU

I really like Alien 3. It's not my favorite in the series but I still think it's a really solid movie.

Speaking of Alien, I've noticed it's quickly becoming more and more unpopular to say that I really loved Alien: Covenant.
---
Cool cool.
#1741 Posted: 00:46:12 23/06/2017
I've never been super into Pokemon and don't think I ever will be.
---
#1742 Posted: 00:50:57 23/06/2017

Yeah, me too. I like it as a franchise, but the games are boring as hell to play, tbh.
#1743 Posted: 00:55:43 23/06/2017

Yeah, me too. I like it as a franchise, but the games are boring as hell to play, tbh.

I don't own a single game, thinking about it. I like some of the characters like Mewtwo and Meowth, but other than that I'm just not interested in it at all.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1744 Posted: 17:06:13 26/06/2017
Inside out was ****

Sonic Forces looks horrible

Cars 3 was worse than Cars 2.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
First | Previous | Page 35 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me