Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Element Squad
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders: Element Squad [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 11:33:57 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
THIS IDEA HAS BEEN RETIRED. CLICK HERE FOR THE REVAMPED VERSION OF THIS.

Here is my idea for a new Skylanders game!

The Element Squad was formed before Eon even existed. They were a group of creatures from all around Skylands that teamed up to help fight back evil. But one day, they fought a villain too powerful to overcome; Count Doomviper. He almost managed to destroy them, but they lived on. However, they became weak and needed to carry around magic artifacts to be able to function. When Doomviper came back to destroy them, he fired a magic blast, which overloaded the artifacts and sent the Element Squad to Earth. Now, you have found them! Eon has re-classified them from their ancient Elements to the new Elements. You can use the artifacts to change their element and give them new powers. You must place the Elemental Switchers on the Re-Energizing Portal to send them back to Skylands and defeat Count Doomviper, for he has returned!

There are special areas in the game that correspond to certain Sub-Elements the Elemental Switchers have, and can only be entered if the Switcher you're playing as has that Sub-Element. There are 2 Switchers per Sub-Element. The Sub-Elements are Diamond, Electricity, Energy, Gas, Glass, Ice, Marrow, Metal, Poison, Shadow, Slime, Smoke, Sound, Time, and Wood.

There are 30 Elemental Switchers, 30 Cores, 26 Revamps, 18 Lightcores, 10 Minis, and 10 Magical Artifacts.

In addition to the Sub-Element Zones, there are magical gates that are too small for the Giants, repel Traptanium, and repel the magic of the SWAP Force as well as that of the Elemental Switchers. The Minis cannot enter either. In short, only Cores can pass through. This makes them special.

There are also small holes or cracks in certain places that only Minis can get through.

There are also once again Giant-accessible areas, SWAP Zones, and clusters of Traptanium. And, of course, elemental gates, as well as dual-elemental gates.

The Elemental Switcher toys all have Lightcore parts on them, similar to the Giants. They are also about the same size as a Swapper.

In this game, you have three main bosses; Count Doomviper, Ripto, and Malefor, for they have teamed up! There will be new Traps for them, as well as other new Trappable villains and Traps! There are six new sculpts for the Traps, as well as the Doomviper, Ripto, and Malefor Traps.

For the revamps, the will have official names, but for now, they will just be listed as Series 2.

The ones that have been drawn will be bolded so when you say which one you want me to draw next, you don't have to scroll through everything.

Magic;

Elemental Switchers: Shadow Caster (Shadow), Chopwatch (Time), Sandbag (Smoke)
Cores: Fortune Stellar, Black Magic, Quantum Jumper
Revamps: S2 Voodood, S2 Dune Bug, S2 Déjà Vu
Lightcores: Spyro, Fortune Stellar
Traps: Psychic Sipper (Chalice), Tarot Twirl (Spinner), Enchanted Chanter (Tiki)
Artifact: Magic Spellbook
Villains: Mesmerelda (Doom Raider), Greeble, Arkeyan Bomber, --, --, --

Dark;

Elemental Switchers: Trick Wall (Metal), Foghorn (Gas), Dark Matter (Poison)
Cores: Break Eyes, Shades, Umbra
Revamps: S2 Blackout
Lightcores: Break Eyes
Traps: Gloomy Goblet (Chalice), Blackness Breaker (Hammer), Bleak Bottle (Jughead), Midnight Mace (Mace), Caliginous Caller (Screamer), Shady Shako (Captain's Hat)
Artifact: Dark Ring
Villains: Crush, Dark Geargolem, --, --, --

Undead;

Elemental Switcher: Shape Shifter (Slime), Rip-Cage (Marrow), Impact (Shadow)
Cores: Coffin, Black Jack, Rampager
Revamps: S2 Ghost Roaster, S2 Roller Brawl, S2 Bat Spin
Lightcores: Funny Bone, Coffin
Traps: Creepy Cadaver (Angel), Crossbone Cudgel (Mace), Skull Spider (Spider)
Artifact: Undead Amulet
Villains: Vathek, Gargantula, --, --, --

Life;

Elemental Switchers: Point Plank (Wood), Cracktus (Energy), Sapling (Slime)
Cores: Fly Trapper, Blackthorn, Snapdragon
Revamps: S2 Zoo Lou, S2 Food Fight, S2 High Five
Lightcores: Camo, Fly Trapper
Traps: Chestnut Chomp (Logholder), Hawk Thorn (Owl), Spruce Scepter (Scepter)
Artifact: Life Blade
Villains: Bark Demon, --, --

Water;

Elemental Switchers: Subzero (Ice), Hydra-Electric (Electricity), Venomous (Poison)
Cores: Tide Piper, Cool Cat, Depthys
Revamps: S2 Rip Tide, S2 Echo, S2 Flip Wreck
Lightcores: Punk Shock, Tide Piper
Traps: Swampy Swooper (Owl), Aquatic Arachnid (Spider), Bird Brine (Swan)
Artifact: Water Vase
Villains: Leviathan, --, --

Fire;

Elemental Switchers: Smoke Bomb (Smoke), Terror Dactyl (Sound), Fast Lane (Diamond)
Cores: Hot Glue, Fire Ant, Fire Drill
Revamps: S2 Sunburn, S2 Torch, S2 Trail Blazer
Lightcores: Ignitor, Hot Glue
Traps: Burning Bulb (Bulb), Infernal Inferno (Pinwheel), Bonfire Bones (Skull)
Artifact: Fire Lantern
Villains: Fire Viper, Lava King, --, --, --

Air;

Elemental Switchers: Cold Cut (Ice), Stratus (Gas), Recharger (Electricity)
Cores: Airmadillo, Blue Tooth, Velocity Raptor
Revamps: S2 Pop Thorn, S2 Scratch, S2 Fling Kong
Lightcores: Lightning Rod, Airmadillo
Traps: Aerial Armor (Flying Helmet), Windy Whirler (Pinwheel), Soaring Swan (Swan)
Artifact: Air Flute
Villains: Raven Lobber, Cluck, --, --, --

Earth;

Elemental Switchers: Glass Jaw (Glass), Timber (Wood), Slymond (Diamond)
Cores: Ground Breaker, Half-Cut, Cave Digger
Revamps: S2 Dino-Rang, S2 Scorp, S2 Rocky Roll
Lightcores: Fist Bump, Half-Cut
Traps: Bright Basalt (Bulb), Sediment Slammer (Mace), Rocky Rotator (Spinner)
Artifact: Earth Keychain
Villains: Baron Von Shellshock, Rock Walker, --, --, --

Light;

Elemental Switchers: Glass Cannon (Glass), Headlight (Energy), Bird Bane (Marrow)
Cores: Flash Bulb, Crashlight, Tailspin
Revamps: S2 Spotlight
Lightcores: Flash Bulb
Traps: Bright Bulb (Bulb), Chandelier Chalice (Chalice), Glowing Grip (Hand), Aurora Orb (Orb), Flight Light (Swan), Iridescent Inferno (Torch)
Artifact: Light Mirror
Villains: Gulp, Light Geargolem, --, --, --

Tech;

Elemental Switchers: Shock Star (Sound), Bulldozer (Glass), Time Twister (Time)
Cores: Laserdisc, Trouble Shooter, Click
Revamps: S2 Boomer, S2 Wind-Up, S2 Chopper
Lightcores: Tread Head, Laserdisc
Traps: Techno Twister (Pinwheel), Robotic Rocket (Rocket), Gear Gyrator (Spinner)
Artifact: Tech Rotor
Villains: Chompy Bot, --, --

Other Traps: Malefor Trap, Ripto Trap, Doomviper Trap
Other Villains: Malefor, Ripto, Count Doomviper
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 27 times - Last edited at 01:11:27 20/07/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#2 Posted: 19:54:04 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone like this idea?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#3 Posted: 19:56:36 20/08/2014
Cool ideas! smilie
#4 Posted: 19:58:25 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrothe111
Cool ideas! smilie

Thanks! I'm thinking up ideas right now for characters and such. Once I come up with a few, I'll add them here.
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#5 Posted: 20:09:04 20/08/2014
I love it, I wold definetly buy it!
---
Spread those positive vibes
#6 Posted: 20:11:19 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: WilltheWizard
I love it, I wold definetly buy it!

Thanks so much!! Stay tuned to see some characters!
---
#7 Posted: 20:30:58 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Traptanium
Love the Idea!

Thank you! I have a couple character ideas already, so expect to see them later today! smilie
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#8 Posted: 20:42:13 20/08/2014
Awesome ideas! I'm going to make something like this soon,I just need a little time working out details.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#9 Posted: 20:43:24 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Medicus
Awesome ideas! I'm going to make something like this soon,I just need a little time working out details.

Thanks! I can't wait to see your idea!
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#10 Posted: 20:46:51 20/08/2014
If you want an idea for an Undead, PM me.
---
#hu
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#11 Posted: 21:09:57 20/08/2014
I like the idea a lot it sounds that it would make a good game.
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
#12 Posted: 21:20:11 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Slobbertooth123
I like the idea a lot it sounds that it would make a good game.

Thanks!
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#13 Posted: 21:45:45 20/08/2014
Those are some cool ideas. It'd be neat to hear what some of the characters would be.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#14 Posted: 21:51:00 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute
Those are some cool ideas. It'd be neat to hear what some of the characters would be.

I'm gonna upload some ideas later tonight after I have a few more.
---
#15 Posted: 02:42:04 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Some new Skylanders I'm introducing! Keep in mind some of these designs may change later on.

Shadow Caster "No strings attached!"
Element: Magic
Sub-Element: Shadow

Shadow Caster lived in a village of reptilian creatures. In that village, it was tradition to plunge newborn babies into magical water for a short amount of time. However, while Shadow Caster was being plunged into said water, Count Doomviper stormed in and Evilized everyone. They all left to follow Doomviper, but luckily, he had not noticed Shadow Caster. The Evilizing beam he had sent out had been changed by the magic water, and made it only look like Shadow Caster had been Evilized! In hopes of winning his village back, he joined the Element Squad.

He is a big purple lizard with pink claws, teeth, etc. You can see his teeth with his mouth closed. He is biped and has two pink claws on each leg, along with one pink spike sticking up from each. He has a pink underbelly and pink spikes going all down his back and long tail, which has two spikes on the end, making it resemble a pickaxe in a way. He also has three pink spikes coming from either sides of his face.

---

Subzero "Knock you cold!"
Element: Water
Sub-Element: Ice

Subzero lived in the Mountainous Tundra with his pack. They would go hunting every day and always come home with something for the whole family to eat. But one day, the hunters became the hunted; Count Doomviper raided their cave. He destroyed all but one; Subzero. He mourned for weeks, until he realized mourning would do nothing. He found some Yetis who forged ice armor for him, and he set off to fight against Doomviper.

He is a large biped white wolf with fangs made of ice. He has ice plating on his forearms that extends out into ice blades. All his claws are made of ice, and he has ice crystals on the end of his tail. He has armor made of ice covering most of his legs, and a big ice shield on his back.

---

Shape Shifter "Any way, shape, or form!"
Element: Undead
Sub-Element: Toxic

Shape Shifter was not always the creature he is today. He was the result of a failed potion to make Count Doomviper able to transform into anything. When the elixir had emerged, Shape Shifter oozed from the bottle, much to Doomviper's surprise! Doomviper saw Shape Shifter as a potential sidekick and sent him to destroy the Element Squad. Shape Shifter grew to a humongous size and set out. But when he got there, he realized Doomviper was the actual evil one, and turned to the other side.

Shape Shifter has a bit more simple design, but it has a simple charm. He is dark purple, completely translucent (except for his eyes), and just a big gelatinous blob with a head-like shape at the top and arm-shaped segments coming from both sides of him.

---

Cold Cut "When pigs fly!"
Element: Air
Sub-Element: Ice

Cold Cut lived on the top of the highest mountain in existence; Mount Ipsa. It was far below freezing there, but his species had managed to survive; He was a Flying Pig. As a boy, his parents always told him that he would grow up to be a hero and out an end to their species' ridicule. His father even gifted him with his priceless swords crafted from pure platinum. When Cold Cut came of age, he was sent down into the fight for good. He saw how chaotic the world that had always been below him was and decided to do something about it; As a result, he formed the Element Squad.

As you can tell from his story, he was the original Elemental Switcher. He founded the team, and comes in the Starter Pack. Anyway, I haven't gotten much on his design yet. All I know is he's a biped pig with armor all over his body and two big white wings. He has two swords; one on each hand, as well as a knife in his mouth.

---

Black Jack "Trick or beat!"
Element: Undead

Black Jack was once just a normal pumpkin in a pumpkin farm. When Halloween eventually came around, the pumpkins were being bought left and right! Black Jack, however, was purchased by an insane wizard. The wizard brought home Black Jack, carved in a face, and set him down on his shelf, waiting for Halloween to come along. But, the wizard's cat accidentally spilled an elixir on Black Jack, bringing him to life! The wizard saw this, then grabbed his baseball bat and tried to smash Black Jack. But Black Jack saw a black lance at the end of the room, which he grabbed and used to scare the wizard back. He ran out of the house and was lost for two weeks before Fright Rider found him and recruited him into the Skylanders.

Yes, this one is a Core. Anyway, he is a pumpkin with a carved face and vines for arms and legs with leaves as the hands and feet. He also, obviously, carries around a black lance.

THESE ARE ALL SUBJECT AND MOST LIKELY TO CHANGE.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:10 24/12/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#16 Posted: 14:36:51 21/08/2014
Wow, that's a really cool back story! smilie much better than anything I would've given him (Black Jack)
---
#hu
#17 Posted: 19:51:07 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rickorio
Wow, that's a really cool back story! smilie much better than anything I would've given him (Black Jack)

Haha, thanks man!
---
#18 Posted: 00:53:55 22/08/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Rickorio

Haha, thanks man!

You're welcome!
---
#hu
PortalMasterJ Gold Sparx Gems: 2528
#19 Posted: 00:58:05 22/08/2014
sweet new characters so far
---
It's time for adventures of the Skylanders!
#20 Posted: 01:00:42 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: PortalMasterJ
sweet new characters so far

Thanks! smilie
---
#21 Posted: 00:38:11 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This was a nearly complete roster before, but now it has been removed.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:32:32 31/12/2014 by 84skylanderdude
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#22 Posted: 03:31:29 25/08/2014
^Timber! I once made a character with a very similar name. His name was Timbear. He was a bear lumberjack with two traptanium axes that he would swing around, and he could throw seeds that could grow into trees and he could chop them down for major attack power....Its funny bc then we learned about Bushwack who can do very similar things! Anywho, I was wondering if maybe you could make Timbear replaced Timber? If Timber was supposed to be a Switcher then that's ok, but I thought Timbear would make an awesome core anyways!

Btw, the story and the characters so far are AMAZING! I LOVE this idea! Ever since Giants I've actually been dreaming of a game with sub-elements!~
#23 Posted: 03:49:05 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: isaac343018s
^Timber! I once made a character with a very similar name. His name was Timbear. He was a bear lumberjack with two traptanium axes that he would swing around, and he could throw seeds that could grow into trees and he could chop them down for major attack power....Its funny bc then we learned about Bushwack who can do very similar things! Anywho, I was wondering if maybe you could make Timbear replaced Timber? If Timber was supposed to be a Switcher then that's ok, but I thought Timbear would make an awesome core anyways!

Btw, the story and the characters so far are AMAZING! I LOVE this idea! Ever since Giants I've actually been dreaming of a game with sub-elements!~

Thanks so much!

As for Timber, I think at this point, I can't change it. I've got a whole design planned out and everything. He's gonna be a sloth with a giant log he can swing around. He is an Elemental Switcher. Earth, Wood.
---
#24 Posted: 11:45:10 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This was a roster before, but now it has been removed.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:11:27 24/12/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#25 Posted: 21:51:13 28/08/2014
I LOVE THIS(Most of it anyway)! Go to TFB and get a job there!
---
#26 Posted: 21:56:22 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I LOVE THIS(Most of it anyway)! Go to TFB and get a job there!

Hehe, I doubt they hire 13-year olds.

Thanks so much!
---
#27 Posted: 02:09:58 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone there?
---
#28 Posted: 19:38:53 08/09/2014
there?
---
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2520
#29 Posted: 19:41:43 30/09/2014
Great idea smilie
[this is a name i just came up with]
Skylanders
[The Elements before]
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
#30 Posted: 18:22:41 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone still subscribed to this? If so, isn't it funny that now there's a Light element and a character named Knight Mare? I'm gonna be changing this so it can work with the new developments in Skylanders. There will be new Sub-Elements and stuff. Light and Dark ones too, like Foghorn and Headlight. Those are two of the Dark and Light ones. smilie
---
#31 Posted: 11:18:32 23/12/2014
I'm still subscribed.
---
BopCrafter Red Sparx Gems: 34
#32 Posted: 12:53:26 23/12/2014
I am subscribed.
---
smilie Best Mini Ever smilie
#33 Posted: 15:44:18 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys for sticking around. I'm gonna finish this, I'm not gonna just abandon it.
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#34 Posted: 16:32:12 23/12/2014
Subbed.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#35 Posted: 18:13:49 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Subbed.

Thanks.
---
DarkTrapper612 Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#36 Posted: 04:49:22 31/12/2014
What about element masters? Press your left trigger to shuffle the Skylander's element to change its powers! Like a Life one who has a grass blade and changes to a spore gun? Good idea?

Skylanders: Elemental Elites
---
EXPANDING IS THE KEY
#37 Posted: 06:27:56 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkTrapper612
What about element masters? Press your left trigger to shuffle the Skylander's element to change its powers! Like a Life one who has a grass blade and changes to a spore gun? Good idea?

Skylanders: Elemental Elites

I don't think just pressing a button to change elements would be as fun as using actual toys to do it. You don't get the same aesthetic appeal.
---
midnightmagic34 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3743
#38 Posted: 20:38:57 31/12/2014
I hope it's not to much to ask, but can you acctually make a list of all the sub-elements?
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
#39 Posted: 21:05:46 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: midnightmagic34
I hope it's not to much to ask, but can you acctually make a list of all the sub-elements?

They're already listed in the second paragraph of the first post. smilie
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#40 Posted: 15:13:03 01/01/2015
Someone like totally stole your idea:
http://instagram.com/p/xT55b7GPtJ/?modal=true
---
Spread those positive vibes
#41 Posted: 04:13:08 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Updated it with more. smilie Need more villains.

Hey guys, I'm gonna draw one of these for now. Which one?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:00 20/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#42 Posted: 22:47:44 20/02/2015
I'd like to see Chop Watch and Shape Shifter
---
#43 Posted: 22:50:35 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I'd like to see Chop Watch and Shape Shifter

Hmm, okay, maybe I'll draw Shape Shifter first. smilie

I'm gonna start drawing all the characters now, guys! Looks like Shale Shifter is first. After he's done, y'all tell me who you want next! I'll always draw a demanded one. Maybe soon enough all of them will be drawn. smilie
---
#44 Posted: 22:58:51 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone know the maximum amount of photos per post? I might make the first post on the second page reserved for character drawings.

EDIT: you know what, nevermind. I wouldn't be able to fit the character pictures AND the upgrades. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:59:31 20/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#45 Posted: 23:21:05 20/02/2015
I like it.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#46 Posted: 23:35:30 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: drobot007
I like it.

Thanks! smilie
---
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#47 Posted: 23:42:23 20/02/2015
This is a cool idea, I have an idea something like this, except mine can't swap elements
but seriously, these ideas are really neat
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#48 Posted: 00:02:30 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PMTgaming150
This is a cool idea, I have an idea something like this, except mine can't swap elements
but seriously, these ideas are really neat

Thanks! I'm drawing Shape Shifter right now. smilie
---
#49 Posted: 04:17:00 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Shape Shifter
"Any way, shape, or form!"
Undead/Slime

There once was a failure of a wizard living in Skylands. He would ruin every potion or spell he concocted and as a result, he threw them in the river outside his house. The river eventually became filthy and abundant in simultaneously dangerous and magical chemicals. On one day, the wizard had failed to correctly concoct a potion to revive the dead and threw it in the river. This, as a result, transformed the body of pollution into a living beast! This beast was Shape Shifter, who could stretch and squeeze, grow and compact, any part of his body. The other Skylanders noticed this as a strategic way to fight Doomviper and thus recruited him.

Basic Attacks;

Slime Smash: Press attack 1 to morph Shape Shifter's hand into a hammer and smash it on enemies.
Slice Spinner: Hold down attack 2 to morph Shape Shifter's hands into an axe and spin around. You can maneuver around while performing this.

Basic Upgrades;

Faster Reflexes: Slime Smash happens much faster.
Hammer Mania: Mash attack 1 to keep smashing the ground repeatedly.
Goo Cannon: Hold down attack 3 to morph Shape Shifter's torso into a cannon and shoot blobs of goo.
Fast Axe: Spin and maneuver faster while performing Slice Spinner.

Axe Wielder Path;

Dual Blades: Use two more powerful axes at once.
Sling Slime: Shoot out goo while spinning.
Bladewave: While spinning, press attack 3 to fire out a giant axe blade.

Slimeshooter Path;

Light Armor: Shape Shifter does not slow down while using Goo Cannon.
It's Alive!: Slime shot from the Goo Cannon will move on its own and not stop until it finds an enemy.
Primordial Ooze: Press attack 1 while living slime is out to shoot a wave of powerful slime everywhere.

Soul Gem;

Spread Like A Plague: Being hit by enemies makes them poisoned, continuously damaging them. Armor is also increased.

Alright guys, who's next?
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#50 Posted: 04:37:31 21/02/2015
Awesome!
Also, Fast Lane.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me