Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Skylanders: FIRE VS FIRE (The Villain and the New Season)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Skylanders: FIRE VS FIRE (The Villain and the New Season) [CLOSED]
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#101 Posted: 22:58:39 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
PAGE!

In order to celebrate a new page Chapter 14:H will be release tomorrow!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:59 10/01/2015 by Medicus
#102 Posted: 16:19:21 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: H
Two days have past. Molten has started construction on his ‘Core of Molten’ right in the center of Cloudbreak.The Skylanders haven’t made a move yet but are going to soon as Double Trouble has claimed to have learned a spell to enter someone’s mind. If the spell works, then they could all enter Molten/Sunburn’s mind and help him take control of his body again. Molten however hadn’t counted on them entering his mind so this may be a safe plan. Although on their first attempt they learned that magic wouldn’t be enough, so Sprocket, Drobot, Drobit, and Spy Rise were building a machine that when combined with magic would open a portal into Molten’s mind. Unfortunately Molten’s machine would be ready at the same time…. Seven hours pass before the time comes…. “DONE!” Molten exclaimed having completed his machine. “WOO!” Drobit exclaimed. “Lets just hope this works.” Spy Rise said. “I’ll go get Double Trouble” Sprocket said leaving the room. A few minutes later Sprocket and Double Trouble entered the room. But at that exact moment Molten’s voice was heard by each and every Skylaner. “Hello! I’d like to inform you that I now have the power to kill all in Skylands with the press of some buttons! You see, I have harnessed the power of Mt. Cloudbreak and can cause it to erupt whenever I please! But instead of spreading magic, it will spread a special form of Tugwata across all Skylands! A Tugwata that won’t affect ME! That is all. Ta Ta!” The group relized they needed to go now if they were gonna go. They fired up the portal and called a few others. Within 10 minutes it was ready to be used. They opened it into Molten’s mind.
---
#103 Posted: 16:38:01 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Next chapter will be a much longer chapter that will play a very large role in the story. Infact it will be such a long chapter that it will be a 2 part with each part at least twice as long as Chapter 8
---
#104 Posted: 22:07:59 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15:E-Part 1

There was a loud crackling sound as the portal opened. Spyro,Tree Rex,Knight Light,Camo, Cynder, Trigger Happy, and Snap Shot prepared to enter one of the scariest places they could think of, Molten’s mind. The portal was a bright orange,yellow, and red mix with purple lightning beaming out of it. “Good Luck” Drobot said to his friends wondering if they would actually ever return. The group walk through the portal into a strange world. There was a dark orange mist here and there. The ground almost seemed to be kinda like a brain but made of stone. The sky was a wonderful shade of red, and other than that there wasn’t anything there. They walked for a while before coming to a dome of green traptanium. “Do you think this is where Sunburn is?” Asked Trigger Happy. “Only one way to find out” Answered Spyro. Spyro tried burning a hole through the dome even though he knew that traptanium could easily withstand it. “Let us try!” Knight Light said as he and Snap Shot prepared to attack the dome. They both hit it a few times before a giant hole appeared in the dome. They saw a brilliant blue sky within the dome fade with the big puffy clouds. The sun that illuminated the dome burnt out of existence. Sunburn teleported next to them where he saw the dark red sky outside the dome. “Good to see you!” Sunburn said to his friends. “YOU TOO!” Shouted Trigger Happy. “Listen, your,um……‘other personality’ has taken over you body” Said Spyro. They then relized that Sunburn didn’t actually know about Molten. They generally explained what happened since he went missing. “So, I have another personality?” Sunburn asked in astonishment. “Yep” Answered Camo. “So then, where are we?” Asked Sunburn. “We’re inside your mind” Answered Knight Light answered. “So how exactly do we get out then?” Sunburn asked. “Uhh…..that’s a good question.” Snap Shot replied. “Well I guess we need to find the portal we came through to get here.” Knight Light answered hoping it would be that simple. They walked in the direction they had came for a few minutes, before hearing a loud rumble. They walked a tiny bit further before fining the source of the sound. A giant volcano right in the middle of the path they had come. Then, they heard the loudest bang yet, and saw, a light that was a brilliant mixture of red and orange. Each of them all had an idea of what was about to happen, and all but Trigger Happy’s idea was accurate. The rumble got louder as the light got brighter, the volcano was erupting. The ground shook and the sound was like a rocket taking off. Lava burst into appearance. The heat was intense as lava spilled onto the ground. They started to run and fly. They flew high with one carrying another. And then, something unexpected happened. Bat/spider hybrids flew out of the lava heading towards the Skylanders. The tried to fight back, and as the were winning, it proved difficult since they were 91 feet above the molten hot lava. Right as the last of the creatures was shot out of the air, a light appeared before their eyes. As bright as the sun it was. It was there for a moment and then it died down. When the light faded, Molten was there.
“And what do you think you’re doing” asked their powerful foe.
“Uh, we were just leaving.” Trigger Happy responded nervously.
“Ah, I don’t think I can let that happen until we’ve had a little ‘discussion’ “ Molten grinned.
A bright orange steam rose out of the volcano and formed a black platform below them. “Let’s fight shall we?” Molten sound extremely confident.
“You really think you can defeat all of us?” Snap Shot asked hoping he had made the correct choice in doing so. “ Does it even matter? The difference here is that you came through a portal that physically put you inside my mind. That means if you get a hole in your chest, it stays that way, If I get a hole through my head, I will be perfectly fine in reality. Coming here was the stupidest mistake of your lives.” Molten chuckled because he knew he was right. The mere thought that he had such a big advantage AND he was already more powerful, frightened all of the Skylanders at least a little.

Don't forget to comment!
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#105 Posted: 22:32:11 17/01/2015
The.....
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#106 Posted: 22:33:22 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
The.....

What?
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#107 Posted: 23:03:00 17/01/2015
The last few chapters have been named after letters. So far, they spell THE.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#108 Posted: 23:10:04 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
The last few chapters have been named after letters. So far, they spell THE.

Oh, DUH! I should have known that's what you meant but you had me confused there for a moment. Nice picking up on that....
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#109 Posted: 23:43:04 17/01/2015
Cool!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#110 Posted: 00:48:24 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: E Part 2
“So….who’d like to die first?” Molten asked as he couldn’t decide who to kill. Snap Shot took two steps forward. “Guys, I’m going to try to hold him off as long as I can. You need to find a way out of here. Knight Light, if you can’t find the portal use that Trap Team communicator and ask them to close and reope-” Snap Shot was cut off by a rush of fire in his face. “That’s what you get for not facing your opponent.” Molten told him.
Snap shot pulled back his Traptanium arrow and began to fight. The rest of the Skylanders jumped of the edge to rediscover the lava below them. One was caught by another as only some could fly. Of course now the flying Skylanders didn’t have to work together to carry Tree Rex as Knight Light was Strong enough to do it himself. When they finally got to a walkable ground Knight Light decide to just call the other Trap Team members.
The handheld machine made a slight buzz and then went silent. “Guys, I don’t think I have service in here….” Knight Light said. THey walked for a few minutes in silence before Sunburn said “Guys, wouldn’t it of made more sense for me to stay and fight him? I mean I can’t die here either so…..” Everyone look at him. Without any other words they all turned around and went back to help Snap Shot.
-----
“SNAP!” Knight Light called out to Snap Shot. Sunburn flew up to Snap Shot who had been being beaten down,burned and scratch. “Listen, it only made sense I take him on! After all I can’t die here either.” Sunburn explained. Molten grinned evilly “Oh, I’m afraid that isn’t 100% true. I’m the original personality. Therefore the body can’t survive without me. You however are actually only a little bit of magic. As you’d be the hardest to kill, it is possible to kill you without damaging me.” Molten had more pride than ever now. Sunburn then retorted” I don’t think you’re powerful enough to destroy me. After all, why wouldn’t you have already done that instead of trapping me in a dome?” “Because, I didn’t think it necessary. It’ll take a deal of effort and power, but I’m stronger here. I hold power in this realm that took me years to gain and will take me months in the real world. BEHOLD!” Molten yelled. He screamed. He had obviously put himself in to pain. Then he glowed, and started to float. Then it all made sense. He started to grow and slowly, he transformed into a much bigger, much more powerful dragon. “HAHA! You see? I could crush you with ease! This entire mission has been a waste! For, it works in one way, The body has no use for you, but you need the body! If you had left our mind then you’d have maybe a week before you’d fade from existence!” Molten said loudly. The Skylanders were sure he was telling the truth but, it was worth a shot. the portal opened beneath them and they all fell into the academy.
As molten saw them disappear, he yelled with anger. He could have killed most of them.
Why hadn’t he? He had been so busy building up to it he had almost forgotten to actually kill them. That wouldn’t happen again. He started course to the academy. He had to find the machine they had used to enter his mind. He was oing to send Sunburn back into his mind. He need Sunburn. It was part of his curse.In addition, he knew he had enough fire power to kill or knock out at least half the Skylanders. Especially now that he had the Core of Molten to destroy Cloudbreak.
---
#111 Posted: 13:43:39 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16 will be out within a week!
---
#112 Posted: 00:22:50 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16:
Molten arrived at the academy. HE sent 6 dozen small robots that operated on wheels. They had two arms one of which was a machine gun. They had been based off of MAgna Charge’s design. Every Skylander that had been found was there. They were all ready for a battle. They knew that Molten had to be taken down. For once, they knew that death may have to be an option. Molten was just too dangerous. They all leaped into action against the evil machines except, Sunburn. Sunburn knew that Molten would take care of his doppelganger first. So, he waited in the game room. Molten teleported only a matter of yards from him, 4 exactly.”Here we are. Just you and me. You, and you’re curse.” Sunburn said to the person he knew he may kill him. Molten grinned. “Ah, so you’ve accepted it! Well that’s good. I really must congratulate you, I thought you’d need more convincing.” Sunburn’s eyes widened. “I WAS INSIDE YOUR HEAD! Err, my head, our head? Yeah our head that’s it! Well, I think it is about time, you explain something.” Sunburn said. “Oh yeah? And what’s that?” Molten asked
“Why can I remember being a baby?” Sunburn said. Molten took a step back “Wha? You can’t- THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE! “ Molten shouted.
“Look, I can remember parts of being a baby. That means either;
A.You’re lying because you’re evil.
B. I can remember because the magic was infused into you.
C. You can remember for that reason. Or…
D.We were actually born with the disorder and there never was a spell.”
Sunburn was confident now that he could see Molten’s face. “It must be B! I am the original personality! The witch cursed me with you! YOU! ARE! JUST! MAGIC!” Molten screamed. “Oh really?” Sunburn retorted. Molten phoenix dashed forward, grabbed Sunburn with his sharp claws and teleported them both to the machine. He pressed a button as if he knew exactly how the machine worked and sure enough it worked.
“Now, it is time to send you back to where you belong!” Molten said. Molten sprang at his doppelganger. Sunburn dodged hoping that Molten would phase right into the portal. Unfortunately, Molten was too smart and knew what he was doing. He stopped and turned back towards Sunburn.
“Nice try but I think I’ll stay here for a while. Sunburn teleported unexpectedly and knocked him into the portal. The two bodies were one for a moment, until Molten simply stepped back through the portal as Sunburn didn’t shut it immediately. The portal was wide open though and Molten had intentions of succeeding. They fought for a moment but in the end, Sunburn was knocked into the portal, and it was closed. That’s when it happened. Kaos. Kaos had shot him with a knockout dart as revenge for making him look so weak and unimportant. A few hours later the body was hooked up to a machine. Drobot was using a new machine to mentally DELETE Molten. “YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” Molten yelled. After the one single yell, Molten stopped. He had not been deleted yet but he knew yelling wouldn’t do anything. Plus, he still had some fun to have. “So, when was the last time you were in Cloudbreak?” He asked. Wash Buckler took a few steps forward. “What, did you just say?” Wash Buckler asked. Alas, he was too late! Drobot had ‘finished’. Molten was no longer, apart of Sunburn. “Guys! I think we need to find out what he was planning on doing before he came to an end!” Wash yelled.
The Swap Force had arrived at Cloudbreak. Although, there was nothing there. They didn’t know what they were looking for but they wouldn’t find the core of Molten. Instead, the found a bomb. It wasn’t to difficult for them to defuse, infact it was rather easy. They kept looking for another day or two but nothing else was found. Peace was restore. Molten was gone, no where to be found….
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:04 17/02/2015 by Medicus
#113 Posted: 16:02:03 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Ark 1 of FVF s over now.
Expect the story to return within coming months.
Hope you enjoyed.
Remember to comment!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:07 17/02/2015 by Medicus
#114 Posted: 21:10:34 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Expect Season 2 to start around March 1-7
---
#115 Posted: 21:44:49 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
SEASON TWO:

ARKS:
Jack Cucurbita
-------
-------
?------?
?-------?

CHAPTERS:
Chapter 1: The Villain and the Orb-3-10-15
Chapter 2: The Villain and The Witch Pt 1-N/A
Chapter 3: The Villain and the Viper-N/A

New Characters:
Jack Cucurbita
---
#116 Posted: 21:46:59 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Villain and the orb
Jack Cucurbita had spent the past 3.5 months looking for it. It had cost him a lot of pain but the Pumpkin headed skeleton minotaur had finally found what he had been looking for. Not only that but in the past months he found a cool biker’s jacket. He picked up the Mors Orb,which was about the size of a baseball and stared at it a moment. He knew purplish /blackish gem was one of a kind. For it had the powers to reverse or stop death, when combine with three different components. One of which was in the pocket of his jacket. Once he had the other two pieces, he would his body to it’s ‘former glory’.
He was weak as a skeleton. What did he expect? He had NO MUSCLES. Of course the Arkeyans had made skeleton warriors that were pretty strong but that was different. The had magic blended technology. They were Arkeyan for crying out loud! Jack looked at his reflection. What had he become?
His head was normal old pumpkin. He stared at the orb for a moment longer before putting it in the pocket of his jacket and running into the night. He had no time to spare. If he could restore himself by St.Patrick’s Day, which was just three weeks away, he could seek revenge on a greater scale. For every year on St.Patrick’s day the tree of luck grows upon the largest island in Skylands and allows the spirits of Skylanders who have fallen in battle speak with the new Skylanders. In a way the tree held a parallel pocket dimension within it that was like Skylander heaven. Although if he found the tree before the Skylanders did, he’d be able to, not only destroy it, but obtain the sap of the tree which would nearly double his power. He had exactly three weeks,21 days, to restore himself. He only needed to obtain the other two pieces so that he could combine the power and have his flesh and blood back. He ran as fast as he could to search for the next piece. How hard could it be? Supposedly he had found the hardest to find piece all ready. Now with a little ‘luck’ he’d accomplish his goal.
-----------------------------------
It was a lovely day at the academy. It had been just over two months since Molten had been defeated.
The academy had been repaired from the damages that had been done. Sunburn had went through a couple tests to make sure that he was really Sunburn. The Doom Raiders were still on the loose except for Dream Catcher who had been caught about two weeks ago. The minis had gone through training has usual and well Kaos had actually behaved most of the time. Only two attempts to escape.
He had been relatively polite, for a villain anyways. In fact he had even said please when asking for some ketchup for his fries on day. Why he was so nice no one really knew. Maybe the Traptanium had actually improved his attitude. Perhaps he had given up. They would just have to wait and see.
---
#117 Posted: 20:53:56 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: The Villain and The witch Pt 1
Jack ran,glided,drove, swam, and fell to get to where he was now. He was in an old hut with a witch.
The witch had offered to tell him about the next piece under the condition he bring he three gold coins from a mabu town nearby. He agreed even though while he was in the town he heard someone shouting to other mabu that there was a witch just a few miles off that couldn’t be trusted. “Listen here pony!” Screamed the witch “The next piece is called the bone of Esgyrn! It looks like a silver bone and it IS a silver bone! It isn’t all to complicated! Is it simple enough for your horse brain?!?” Jack stood up. “What did you call me?!? Asked Jack.
“Hehe! Sit own my little pony friend! You’re going to need your energy to obtain it!.” The Witch said.
Jack sat back down but crossed his arms. “So where do I find it?” Jack asked. Without knowledge of where it was or how to get it, knowing what it looked like wouldn’t do him any good. The witch’s eyes widened. “Ah YES! You see, pumkin, the Esgyrn sits atop a mountain! FAR,far off in the montagna
islands. The mountain is crawling with spiders. Parts of it are covered in lava. Beware of literal acid rain!
OH! And the fire viper guardian of the Silver treasure!” The Witch seemed to be getting a little hyper.
“And how exactly do I get there?” Jack asked. “I don’t know but thats not my problem! I said I’d tell you about the relic and I did, so unless you want to learn about the molecular makeup of the it or find out how many pieces of dust are on it, I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE!” The Witch shouted. Jack looked at her for a moment before realizing that he had no reason to be here anymore, walked right out her front door.He went through three or four villages before finding a ship he could take. It was small, about the size of a motor boat. It was black with a silver stripe. It ha two wings about size of a table and had a GPS next to the steering wheel. He set the coordinates and his trip. It took about two hours before reaching the montagna islands. Even once he was there though it took him about an hour before he found the right one. He parked the ship right on the bare ground of the island. He looked at the mountain. He thought about how long it would take him to get all the way to the top. He glanced at the bout but knew in the end it would be too cold and high for the standard motor it possessed. He started his hike knowing that it would take him at least a day at the speed he could run, an that was without the obstacles. ---- 24 hours later Jack was nearly there. The only obstacle he had left to deal with was the Fire Viper. He knew that it would be the most dangerous of the obstacles but he frankly couldn’t care less.

Please Comment.
Comment and another chapter will be up on Friday
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:28 25/03/2015 by Medicus
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me