Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > IRL, a Skylander Story! © (Season Two Finale!) You're a Wizard, Harry!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
IRL, a Skylander Story! © (Season Two Finale!) You're a Wizard, Harry! [CLOSED]
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#201 Posted: 03:09:26 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113430

It's baaaaaaaack! This time, I'm not talking about IRL, I'm talking about IRL............................................................. Welcome to the Freakshow! Check it out, because I think this has had enough development at this point. I mean two wars? That's development. Anyways, enjoy your stay... At the Freak Show!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#202 Posted: 23:04:22 21/01/2015
Nice chapter! Congrats on fifth page!

Also, I think you should consider renaming Sling, along with either Rex or Rexenstein. The names are too lose to other names of characters.
---
A story.
#203 Posted: 23:06:03 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I noticed that. First off, Rexenstein won't be around long. Second, I'll change Sling or Slinger.
---
#204 Posted: 04:48:47 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 22 – Two Huge Problems---

Rex and Rexenstein charged side by side towards the Home Village. Rex leaped and started flying with his propellers while Rexenstein climbed up to the village. Ares backed up.
“Angel, get over here!” yelled the Fryno. The Knight Light flew over to Ares. “What do you need, King?”
“We need to destroy the traps that are powering Rex,” said Ares.
“But what about that Tree Rex?” Angel asked. Slinger walked over to the two Skylanders.
“We have approximately one minute to deal with Rex before the Tree Rex gets here.”
“That’ll have to do.” said Ares. “Let’s get him.”
Ares hopped onto his angry bike and drove a distance away. He increased to the maximum speed of the angry bike and drove off the edge of the Village. Ares barely caught the foot of the huge Skylander. Meanwhile, Angel had flown towards Rex and sliced at the two Tech Totem traps in the rocket holders. A Mab Lobs and a Brawlrus fell from the traps, taking away Rex’s explosion radius and long distance attack damage. Ares climbed up Rex and pulled out one of the teeth-like Factory Flower traps and threw it down to the ground. It shattered on the tile, releasing Shrednaught, meaning Rex had lost his defense. Ares was climbing on one of the rockets when Rex fired it to get the Fryno away. Ares barely held on to it. The Fryno grabbed the missile and turned it around, sending it back at Rex. Ares aimed the missile at the Maker’s Mana trap on Rex’s tail and leaped onto the Chopper’s back. The tail trap shattered on impact with the missile and released Bruiser Cruiser. Rex had lost his strength. Angel sliced the other Factory Flower trap and released Dr. Krankcase, as well as Rex’s intelligence. Ares smashed the trap on Rex’s back, releasing Trolling Thunder. Immediately, Rex started to shrink.
“No!” yelled Crow. Ares jumped off the shrinking Chopper, who was flying away, and caught Angel’s hand. The two landed back on the Home Village and looked at Slinger.
“Fifty-seven seconds.” said the Bouncer. Ares and Angel immediately turned to where Rexenstein was climbing up. “Take aim!” yelled Ares. As the Tree Rex finally made it to the Home Village, every weapon was used against him. Rexenstein, was shot, stabbed, punched, kicked, bit, etc. He got demolished. The modified Giant collapsed off the edge of the Home Village and crashed into tile. Crow smacked his head with his palm.
“If you want something done right, you got do it yourself, with the help of an army,” muttered Crow. He looked at his army. “It’s show time.” Crow kicked the tied-up Solar and Shadow out of the way and started running at the village. The Trap Team Skylanders followed.
Ares stared at the coming army. “Not this again.”
---End of Chapter 22---

I said Rexenstein wouldn't last long.
---
#205 Posted: 12:55:52 27/01/2015
Yep, you were right about Rexenstein.
But what about Rex? He didn't die, just flew away. Something is making me think he'll be back....
---
A story.
#206 Posted: 14:39:03 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
In IRL, people are always back, you should know that by now.
---
#207 Posted: 16:51:14 27/01/2015
Yeah, that's true. smilie
---
A story.
#208 Posted: 23:12:17 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
What happened to my readers!?!?!?!?
---
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#209 Posted: 23:59:16 29/01/2015
I am here!!!!!!!
I <3 your story + look at my guestbook smilie
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#210 Posted: 02:17:09 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I saw your guestbook before, thank you so much.
---
#211 Posted: 02:47:57 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 23 – The Crow and the Dragonfly---

Quinten dashed up to Ares. He had a look of disdain and hatred on his face.
“I’ve got Crow. I know his weaknesses, his strengths. I am so much better than him.”
“I hope you can back up your words,” Ares said. “We don’t have time to take chances.”
Quinten saluted. “I won’t let you down sir.” The High Five dashed down the steps of the Home Village and zig-zagged through Crow’s army towards the Short Cut himself. Crow turned and saw him coming.
“So the pet returns,” Crow said smugly. Quinten stopped in front of Crow.
“You knew I would. You’re my master,” Quinten bowed to Crow.
Ares looked down at Quinten from the Home Village. “You’re kidding me right?” Taura walked up to Ares.
“He betrayed us,” Taura gasped. “I trusted my children around that slime ball.” Shayd ran down the steps towards Quinten. “Quinten, don’t do this!”
Crow looked at his pet. “To prove your loyalty, kill the Blackout.”
Shayd pleaded with Quinten, “Don’t do this!”
Quinten looked away from Shayd, then turned and spit a cloud of poison pellets at him. The Blackout started to twitch and convulse in front of Quinten, who just stared. Crow stepped up to the dying Blackout.
“Ha, no one can stop me!” yelled Crow. Quinten looked up at the Short Cut and smiled. He started to dash around Crow at super-speed in excitement. The Short Cut laughed, but then stopped. He started taking rapid breaths and fell to his knees. His eyes started to water and he collapsed before finally passing out. Quinten stopped dashing, then jumped and slammed into the ground, creating healing apples. The High Five fed them to Shayd, who slowly sat up.
“We took a bit of a risk there don’t you think?” asked Shayd.
Quinten laughed. “Indeed we did. Good job with the begging by the way: completely believable.” Quinten and Shayd raced back to Ares.
“I told you,” Quinten smiled, “I know his weaknesses. Can’t fathom the idea of someone betraying him. After re-gaining his trust by hitting Shayd with poison pellets, which, by the way, we worked out beforehand, it was easy to trap in a vacuum and cut off his oxygen. And now that he’s gone, his army should surrender. We cut the head off the snake. Now they just need to realize what happened.”
“I’m afraid you couldn’t be more wrong.”
Ares, Quinten, Shayd, and Taura turned towards the steps of the Home Village. There stood Dr. Shock and Woodwind, along with a Fist Bump with a Funny Bone tail and a Déjà Vu hourglass and staff riding a Fling Kong magic carpet.
“I am Dr. Shock. This is Woodwind and Amboo. About that whole ‘head of the snake thing,’ this snake has two heads. Woodwind, Amboo, activate Protocol 7.” The two mutants wound up Dr. Shock, charging him with electricity. He grew into a giant Wind-Up. Dr. Shock stood up straight and bellowed, “Initiate plan B!”
Ares looked out at Crow’s army. “Oh no.”
---End of Chapter 23---

Leave a comment on what you think plan B is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:31 30/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#212 Posted: 13:10:13 30/01/2015
I'm thinking Plan B has something to do with an army of Frankenstein-ed Skylanders.
---
A story.
#213 Posted: 07:59:14 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 24 – There’s Always a Plan B---

Wind-Ups spread throughout Crow’s army started to send electricity out from them, chaining between all of them. The whole army coursed with electricity and started to grow. Ares looked Dr. Shock. “You have not won. Villagers! To the Town Hall!” Ares, Shayd, Quinten, and Taura ran alongside the other Villagers towards the Town Hall.
“I don’t think so!” yelled Dr. Shock. The Wind-Up shot lightning at the Home Village, lighting it ablaze and destroying it on contact. Ares stared at the flaming ruins. “Small Fry!” The Fryno ran into the fire to find his son. He spotted the mini Fryno along with Sling in the corner of the Hall. On the other side of the room was the staircase to the dungeon, and prisoners were escaping. A choice stood before the King of the Home Village. Stop the evil prisoners, or save his son and the disabled Shroomboom. The choice was easy.
Ares ran to Small Fry and Sling. He grabbed them and jumped through the wall of the Town Hall. Ares ran back to the crowd of Villagers. The Trap Team Skylanders, now the size of Giants, were coming.
“You can’t run forever!” yelled Dr. Shock.
Angel stepped up to Ares. “Get somewhere safe,” Angel ordered. He brandished his Traptanium Scimitar. Shyn, Shayd, and Taura ran up to him.
“Dad, don’t!” pleaded Shyn.
“We’ll miss you!” begged Shayd.
Angel hugged his son and daughter. “I’ll miss you guys too.” Angel let go of Shyn and Shayd and looked at Taura. “Look after them.”
“I will,” Taura said as a tear dripped down her cheek. She kissed her husband, then held her children closely. Angel looked at Ares. “It’s been a pleasure,” the angel said.
“Indeed it has.” Ares saluted Angel.
Angel saluted Ares, then turned to face Dr. Shock. “Get ready to see the light.”
“You think you can beat me? Well, you’re in for a shock.”
Angel leapt at Dr. Shock, aiming his scimitar towards his chest. The Wind-Up caught it with his claw and shoved it – and Angel – to the side before smashing his other claw down onto the Trap Master. Angel rolled to the side and sliced off Dr. Shock’s leg.
“Ah, you will fry for that!” Dr. Shock smacked Angel in the face and lifted him up by his neck.
“Dad!” yelled Shyn and Shayd. Angel looked over his shoulder at his children.
“I love you.” Knight Light turned the sword blade towards his chest and stabbed it through himself. Light began to radiate from the wound, creating a huge supernova of brilliant light.
“What, no, this isn’t happening!” shouted Dr. Shock. “This isn’t possible.”
“The light… always… wins…” Angel took his last breath, then exploded in a flash of white light. When it faded, Dr. Shock and Angel were gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frost crawled out of the dungeon, along with the Fatal Four, or, Fatal Five. While they were in the dungeon, the Fatal Four converted Brainiac to their fifth member, Gehirn. Frost looked at his friends. “Find somewhere warm.”
The Slam Bam walked out of the Council Hall towards the building where his case was taken, the Watchtower. Frost found the case and dragged it out with him. He made his way to the center of the Home Village.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ares led the Villagers to the Watchtower to be safe from Crow’s army.
“We’ll be safe in here.”
“No you won’t,” shouted Frost. Ares got on the roof of the Watchtower and saw Frost in the Town Square. “Can we go one minute without someone trying to kill us?” yelled Ares.
Frost smashed open the case, and pulled out the Empire of Ice level piece. “I said I would get my revenge. And everyone knows revenge is a dish best served... cold.” Frost lifted the Empire of Ice above his head and smashed it into the ground.
---End of Chapter 24---

That's cold Frost, real cold.
Leave a comment down below!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:09 01/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
#214 Posted: 02:44:05 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I am activating a schedule! Not just for this, but for my other stories as well. So, without further ado, here it is!

Monday: N/A
Tuesday: Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Roleplay: The Fan-Fiction!
Wednesday: IRL
Thursday: N/A
Friday: IRL: Welcome to the Freak Show
Saturday: Skylanders: the Musical
Sunday: IRL

Also, every other Saturday and Sunday will be a new character in my OC hub. Let's see if I stick do this new schedule which is starting next week.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:33 04/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
#215 Posted: 14:43:42 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Who's excited for a chapter tomorrow!?
---
#216 Posted: 23:14:53 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 25 – Frostbitten---

The Empire of Ice stabbed into the Town Square. Ice started spreading from the Adventure Pack, consuming everything in its path. As it approached Crow’s army, they froze as soon as the ice came in contact with them.
“I have to keep you guys warm,” Ares muttered. He started bashing the ground over and over, building up heat in his gloves. He pressed them to the building and radiated through it, warming all in side as the ice spread through the Village. Ares closed his eyes and hoped for the best.
When Ares opened his eyes, he gasped. The whole store was frozen! And so was the Watchtower. Immediately Ares ran down into the Watchtower. Everyone was alive.
“Villagers,” Ares smiled, “we survived the freezing!”
The Villagers cheered and rejoiced, all except for Shayd, Shyn, and Taura. They still remembered Angel.
“Guys, it’s time to go back out there,” Ares said. The Fryno maneuvered his way through the Villagers to the door of the Watchtower. He exited and was met with a wave of cold. The rest of the Villagers followed. Before them, Frost sat on top of the Empire of Ice. He was wearing an ice crown.
“Hello Villagers, my name is Emperor Frost. I am the new ruler here. And guess what? I sentence all of you to banishment.” Emperor Frost laughed manically before stomping the ground, causing the ice to crack. The side of the Home Village that the Villagers were on cracked beneath their feet and fell away. The Villagers landed on the frozen tile.
Ares was the first to stand up. “Is everyone okay?” All of the Villagers nodded yes as they stood up.
Dolph and Vam walked up to the king. “You save the Villagers lives a lot, don’t you?” asked Dolph.
“Not all of them.” Ares looked out at the frozen soldiers, Solar and Shadow among them. “They hadn’t been here long, but they were good people.”
Vam looked where Ares was looking. “Solar and Shadow?”
“Yeah.”
Dolph looked over as well. “They understood the risks of S.A.V.E. when they signed up.”
“Freezing wasn’t supposed to be a risk.”
“No, but what they did was supposed to happen,” Vam looked Ares in the eye. “If they hadn’t done their duties as a member of S.A.V.E., we would have never had the chance to stop Crow and Dr. Shock. They were heroes.”
Ares smiled. “Indeed they were.” Ares looked down. “So was Angel.”
Hearing the name of their father, Shyn and Shayd rushed over. “What about our dad?” Shyn asked.
“Your father was a hero.” Ares smiled. “He gave his life to protect you and the Villagers. The only thing stronger than your dad was his love for you and your mother.”
A tear rolled down Shyn and Shayd’s cheek. “He’s been with us through everything.” Shayd smiled.
“He was the best father you could have.” Shyn smiled as well.
Small Fry walked up to Ares. “My dad is the best dad.”
Ares picked up Small Fry and hugged. “Now, now, we need to help them through this tough time.” Ares looked at Shyn and Shayd. “I’ll help your mom take care of you. Don’t worry.”
Shyn and Shayd ran up and hugged Ares. Taura walked over and hugged her children.
“Now,” said Ares, “we must face this winter. Let’s go.” Ares started to walk down the aisle, Taura and her children followed alongside Slinger, Dolph, Vam, and Quinten. Sling ran up to Ares, his adopted father. The rest of the Villagers followed, afraid of what may come next.
---End of Chapter 25---

What do you think may come next? Leave a comment below!
---
#217 Posted: 03:01:30 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
SHELVES

January 26, 2013 - February 13, 2015

Today, the DarkSpyro forum has suffered a terrible loss. The amazing Uttster13, my friend, has left this forum. Uttster was my inspiration, the reason I wrote on this forum was that man, uttster. Today, Friday the 13th, will no longer be a day that I think of as lucky (my lucky number's 13) or unlucky, today will always remind of the loss of Uttster (13.) Goodbye Uttster, you will be missed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:06:18 14/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
#218 Posted: 18:42:38 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 26 – Winter Walk---

One Day Later…
The Villagers are slowly making their way to the front of the store. They’d only made it a quarter of an aisle. The cold made it hard to travel fast. Ares was walking next to Slinger.
“Sir, I have unfortunate news,” Slinger spoke with his trademark monotone.
“What is it?” Ares looked at his robot friend.
“All of the robots, including me, are starting to react slower.”
“This isn’t good. We have a long way to go.”
Ares walked over to his child and adopted child. They were talking to Quinten.
“How are you guys doing?” asked the king.
“Quinten is talking about his adventures before the Home Village,” Small Fry exclaimed.
“He an-and the Re-Reb-Rebels did so-some awe-awes-awesome st-stuff,” Sling stuttered, the cold only making it worse. Ares hugged the two children.
“We’ll get out of here,” Ares whispered. “I promise.”
Ares hugged Sling and Small Fry, then walked over to his other sort-of adopted children, Shyn and Shayd. Man, he has a lot of sort-of adopted children.
“How are you guys doing?” he asked.
“We’re okay,” Taura replied. Shyn and Shayd slowly walked alongside their mother.
“You know,” Ares started to say, “Your dad reminded me of someone. There once was a great civilization of Skylanders like us called the Sewers. Now, there was a part of the sewers known as the Outskirts, a place filled with evil people and monsters. But there was a light in this place, and that light was the Black Hawk, a hero of the night. You see, Black Hawk was a Knight Light, just like your father. And also like your father, the Black Hawk was a hero. He stopped crime all over the Outskirts to protect the innocent. Your dad protected us just like the Black Hawk protected the Outskirts. He was a hero.”
Shyn and Shayd smiled slightly. “Was the Black Hawk real?” asked Shayd.
“Of course he was. In fact, he still exists today.”
“Was our dad the Black Hawk?” asked Shyn.
“Who knows? The Black Hawk was always mysterious.”
“Our dad was a hero,” said Shyn, smiling.
“He probably fought bad guys every day,” Shayd said as he smiled as well.
“He was awesome!” exclaimed Shyn.
Taura mouthed the words ‘thank you’ to Ares. He smiled and walked away as Shyn and Shayd invented tales of their heroic father.
Ares walked back to the head of the group. All of these people were happy. Ares had to get them to safety. It was his duty as King. Looking ahead, Ares continued to lead them to the safety outside of the store.
---End of Chapter 26---

What do you think they'll encounter? Leave a comment below!
---
#219 Posted: 02:37:22 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 27 – Emperor’s New Crew---

“Jeder! Bosewicht! Ist! Zitronen! Gehirn!” The Fatal Five walked up to Emperor Frost after his roll call.
“What is it you want?” asked Zitronen, leaning on his axe.
“As you know, I banished the Villagers earlier. But I want a guarantee that they won’t survive. So I need you, the Fatal Five, to go get them. Can you do that?”
The Five smiled. “We can do that,” Ist stated as he flexed his arms.
Frost tossed five ice crowns to the Fatal Five. “Use these, you know what they do. Now go.”
The Fatal Five ran in unison to the steps of the Village, down the steps, and into the store. Meanwhile Frost got off his throne walked to the steps as well. On his way, he observed everything that was frozen in ice.
There was a crystal scimitar buried beneath the ice, a white glow coming from the blade. It was the sword of that Knight Light, Angel. Frost, in disgust, walked over the blade, leaving it in the ice.
Also in the ice were huge Skylanders, the size of Giants. Deciding that they might be helpful, Frost chiseled the Skylanders out of the ice. Slowly, one by one, they stood up, shivering in the cold.
“Hello my new minions!”
The Skylanders looked at Frost, confused.
“Oh, you didn’t know? Since Dr. Shock and Crow are gone, I, Emperor Frost, am your leader.”
A Funny Bone stood up. “Why should we listen to you?”
Frost laughed. “You see this crown? This crown lets me do this.” Frost shot a blast of ice from his fingers, freezing the Funny Bone. “Any other objections?” The Skylanders remained silent. “Good! Now, there was a shipment of Skylanders still here when I froze the place. We need to get it.” Frost kept walking to the steps, the Skylanders scared into following him. After they descended the steps, some of them tried to go and free Crow.
“Get any closer to the Short Cut and you freeze,” commanded Frost, still walking towards the Loading Bay. Some Skylanders who started to walk over towards Crow stopped and continued to follow Emperor Frost.
Frost arrived at the Loading Bay. It was frozen solid. The Emperor turned to his subjects. “We have work to do.” Frost rose a spike of ice out of the ground and snapped it off of the tile. “Catch.” Frost’s servants scrambled to catch the spike. Together they lifted it up on their shoulders.
“Stab the spike through the wall of ice blocking of the truck,” ordered the Emperor of Ice. His Skylanders lifted the spike into the air and charged at the ice wall. The spike stabbed through the ice, shattering it on contact. Frost pulled himself up into the truck. He dragged the boxes out of the truck and dropped them onto the floor. Skylanders poured out onto the tiles, stuck in frozen packaging. “Open them!” yelled Frost.
Two of Frost’s moved to open an Ignitor figure. “No!” yelled Frost. “No fire elements. Actually, all living fire elements come to me now.”
Twenty-three Skylanders stepped forward. “Thank you my friends,” said frost. He then immediately froze them in ice, which immediately started to melt. Frost walked up to the melting-ice covered Skylanders and beat them to a pulp as they unfroze, leaving all of the fire elements destroyed and deformed on the ground.
“Fire elements can combat my ice,” Frost stated as he dusted off his hands. “That’s why Ares must be stopped.” Frost stared at the ground, lost in his memories. “Anyway, gather the other Skylanders and bring them back to me. I’m heading back to my throne.” Frost walked back to the frozen remains of the Village, planning the demise of his old friend. Man, this story is dark.
---End of Chapter 27---

Man, this story is dark. Leave a comment below!
---
#220 Posted: 07:17:29 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 28 – Wings of Metal---

The Villagers hadn’t made much progress. The cold was really starting to affect them now. Robots were freezing up and other creatures were shivering. Only fire elements like Ares and Small Fry and water elements like Barnek were still okay. They spent most of the journey rushing around and warming up the cold Skylanders with fire. In fact, if it weren’t for the fire element Skylanders, the others would have frozen solid by now.
“Fire elements, keep it up!” shouted Ares. The Fryno was currently hugging Sling, keeping him warm. “Volcanic, I need to talk to you.”
Volcanic was a volcanic Eruptor. He was currently working with his wife Magmiss and his son Weeruptor to warm up the robots. He walked over to Ares. “What is it king?”
“As a fire element, you are resistant to this cold,” explained Ares. “So I am assigning you to a very important mission. I need you to scout ahead of the Villagers and melt as much of the ice as possible. The less ice there is, the warmer we will be. You can bring Magmiss and Weeruptor if you want to.”
“As you wish, Ares,” spoke the Eruptor. He walked over to his wife and child, then all three of them journeyed ahead of the group.
The Eruptor family members were melting ice like they were told to. As they used lava blobs and volcanoes on the tile, the ice slowly shifted into warm water.
“So you’re melting ice?” The three lava creatures turned to face the voice that just spoke. It was a Punk Shock. Next to her stood a Chill and a Riptide.
“Tide, Berg, what should we do to them?”
“I don’t know Jolt, what should we do?” asked Tide, the Riptide, sarcastically.
“I know!” Berg stated, also sarcastically, “Let’s kill them!”
Jolt shot a blast of lightning at the water. Just before it hit, Volcanic threw Weeruptor out of the water pool. The lightning was electrified, and Magmiss and Volcanic fell to the ground twitching. Before Weeruptor could react, Tide ran over and picked up the little Eruptor. The still conscious Volcanic and Magmiss watched as Tide put his sword to Weeruptor’s throat. “Help!” the little one yelled.
Suddenly, Jolt gasped and fell to the ground. Berg and Tide turned to see a gear in her back. Berg fell to the ground as well, but this time, her end came at the receiving end of a laser. Tide dropped Weeruptor and turned around, looking for the source of the attacks. As he did so, a shape swooped out of the ground and rammed Tide into the ground. Another gear from the creature ended his toy life.
Slowly, Magmiss and Volcanic stood up. Weeruptor ran and hugged them as they looked at their savior. It was Drobot in a suit. He looked at the Eruptor family. “Stay here. They’ll be here soon.” The Drobot turned and walked towards the crowd of Villagers. He walked up to Ares. “Hello, my king.”
Ares squinted his eyes at the Drobot. “Domech?” The dragon nodded. “Domech!” Ares hugged his old friend. “How did you survive the freeze?”
“When Frost first brought that case, I analyzed it and detected that it was an Empire of Ice. Knowing its power, I built this thermal suit to stay warm. I knew you could take care of the Villagers.”
“This is great news!” exclaimed Ares.
“Not quite. I bring bad news. The Fatal Four are on their way, along with a Blastermind. Somehow, they aren’t affected by the cold. They’ll be upon us soon.”
“Well then,” Ares responded. “Villagers, stop! We must face the Skylanders heading our way!” The Villagers came to a halt. Ares walked to the back of the crowd, the side closest to the Home Village, and saw the Fatal Five approaching. Ares stretched out his fists and stared at the approaching threat, ready to fight.
---End of Chapter 28---

Domech's back! Leave a comment.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:18:01 28/02/2015 by Fryno Forever
#221 Posted: 08:35:00 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello? People?
---
#222 Posted: 19:42:44 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 29 – The Freezing Five---

“Fatal Four!” yelled Ares. “Stop where you are!”
“First off,” yelled Zitronen, “we’re the Fatal Five now. Second, we don’t listen to you! Three, we have been granted the ability to freeze you.”
“That’s very nice Elsa, now run away to a mountain!” shouted Ares
“What’s an Elsa?” asked Small Fry.
“You remember, we watched Frozen before Trap Team showed up.”
“Oh yeah!”
“Really, we’re threatening you and you’re talking about a movie!?” shouted Gehirn.
Ares looked back to the Fatal Five. “We’re trying to distract ourselves from the threat in front of is, just give us a second!” Ares looked back to Small fry, then looked at the Fatal Five again. “Nope, the moment’s ruined.”
“Just stop talking and let me freeze you!” yelled Jeder. He shot a bolt of ice at Ares. The Fryno ducked and rolled out of the way out of the blast. “Domech, what do we do!?” shouted the king.
“Well, to freeze things, these blasts must achieve absolute zero,” observed the Drobot, “which cold enough to freeze anything. But none of those Skylanders have the natural ability to achieve absolute zero, so I assume the crowns give them their abilities. Without the crowns, their freezing abilities will cease to work and they will be hit by the sudden rush of cold.”
“So, get the crowns?”
“Well, in layman’s terms, yes.”
Ares turned to the Fatal Five. He hopped onto his angry bike and rushed at the five Skylanders. They were taken by surprise. Ares leaped off of his bike and grabbed Gehirn’s crown. As he landed on the frozen tile, he put the crown on his head.
“Brr, it’s cold!” shouted Gehirn. Ares pointed his hand towards the Blastermind and froze him before rolling out of the way of an ice blast. The Fryno created a staircase of ice and ran up to the top before leaping off and grabbing Bosewicht and Jeder’s crowns. The two Skylanders were frozen immediately afterwards. Ares turned and threw a crown at Ist, knocking his crown off of his head and sending it clattering along the ice. Zitronen looked at Ares. “You think you can stop me, Zitro, the great leader of the Fatal Five!?”
“I heard that your name was Zitronen,” responded Ares questioningly.
“That was when I was allied with these fools, I now am Zitro, and I will be back!” Zitro grabbed the two crowns that were on the ground, then turned and started to sprint away.
“You’re not leaving!” shouted Ares. He threw the other crown at Zitro. The Bushwhack jumped and spun in the air, catching the crown. He landed threw the crowns in the air, and spun around as Ares sent another ice blast. The ice reflected off of the Traptanium Axe and the three crowns landed on the handle of the axe. He ran forward again, stabbed the blade into the ground and used it to pole vault himself towards a high shelf. He smashed through the ice that covered the shelf and landed, the crowns still caught on the handle. Zitro shot one last glance at Ares before turning and running along the shelf, disappearing behind the rest of the ice wall.
---End of Chapter 29---

The Fatal Five entered, only one walked out. Not to mention the skill of Ares in this battle. So, what's coming in the season finale? Find out soon!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:03 04/06/2015 by Fryno Forever
#223 Posted: 20:52:02 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 30 – The Price of Leadership---

“Villagers, we need to start moving again. Let’s go.” Ares started leading the Villagers once again towards the front of the store. Domech walked up to him.
“Who is the Shroomboom next to Small Fry?”
“My adopted son, Sling.”
“Sir, something’s wrong with him. Where did you find him?”
“Some of our Patrolmen found him in an aisle. He had been shot by Razor with a coin gun.”
“Was the coin ever removed?”
“We never checked.”
“Do you mind if I check the Shroomboom for that coin?”
“Not at all.”
Domech walked over to Sling. Ares saw the Drobot say a few words, followed by Sling leaning his head forward, allowing Domech to inspect the wound. After a few minutes, the Drobot patted Sling on the back, then walked to Ares.
“Sir, I have bad news,” he started to say.
“What?” the King of the Village asked.
“The cold is causing the coin to rust, which is ruining the little one’s brain. If we don’t remove it, he will die.”
“So remove it.”
“That’s the other bad news. If we were to remove the coin, it would injure his brain. Removing the coin will kill him. Both options will involve a painful demise.”
Ares looked down. “He’s not making it out of this store, is he?”
“I’m afraid not.”
A tear rolled down Ares’ cheek. “I know what I have to do.” The Fryno walked over to Sling. “Hey little guy, can I show you something?”
“Su-Sure,” responded the Shroomboom. Ares picked him up and walked around to the other side of the aisle, grabbing a coin gun on his way. He set down Sling.
“Just listen to my voice Sling.” instructed Ares. “Close your eyes, and imagine a world without evil. A place where everyone lives in harmony. There is no ice. There is no Razor. There’s no Fatal Five, no Crow, no Dr. Shock. There’s no Frost. No war. Angel is still alive, along with Atom, Zeus, and everyone we’ve lost up to this point. Imagine a world where they’re all still alive. Are you imagining it?”
Sling was smiling. “Y-Yes, I a-am. Will there be dogs?”
“Of course there will be dogs. Not just dogs, but puppies. Magnificent, adorable puppies, and they’ll want to do is play and play.” Ares aimed the coin gun at Sling, tears rolling down his cheeks. “Just think of the puppies.”
A gunshot echoed through the store. The Villagers stopped walking. They turned to where Sling and Ares had disappeared to. The Fryno walked back around the corner without Sling. He dropped the coin gun and kept walking. He walked through the crowd of Villagers and kept walking towards the front of the store. His face was expressionless. When he spoke, his voice was low and lacking energy.
“Come on. We’re leaving.” The Villagers slowly started to follow Ares. Some of the little ones were confused about what had happened to Sling. But the older Skylanders knew what happened. They felt sorry for Ares. But Ares felt nothing. He knew that he had to be the one to put Sling out of his misery. He didn’t want to, but he had to. That’s the price you pay when you become king. That’s the price of leadership
--End of Chapter 30---

And there it is. The season finale. Another depressing end to a season. There seems to be a theme going on here.
What are your guys' predictions for Season 3? Share them in the comments below!
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me