darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Did Any one use the Swap Force... Strategically?
Page 1 of 1
Did Any one use the Swap Force... Strategically? [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 18:13:36 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, I remember some articles saying it and lots of people in early swap force talked about how its easier to use a certain swappers top or bottom half, to you know, Use them "Strategically"? Well I never did. I never really got it. Yeah I understand use Free Rangers bottom half mixed with Rattle shake and you can shoot people and have crowd control but... Thats pretty much the closest it got for me. I dont understand. lol, Skylanders, Especially this game, Is waaaayyy to EASY for me. I never have to think about it too hard. i just made fun ones and funny looking ones like Boom Bomb. Or Freeze Rise or Freeze Buckler. or Fire Kracken with... anybody. There are very few parts in the game where you actually need to THINK. Though Doom Shake Is strategic. Still did you guys ever use the Swappers " Strategically"?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 18:16:58 16/08/2014
as i see it there was no point in going the strategically route. the figures was easily upgraded to max, then you could just button smash you through anything that did come in your way.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#3 Posted: 18:47:54 16/08/2014
It isn't difficult enough to warrant that and I don't think it's too interesting in itself.
I started a quest to play with every SWAP combo, but got bored of it and gave up within a couple months.
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#4 Posted: 18:56:59 16/08/2014
Strategically? Not at all. Slap together Magna Ranger and you've broken the game.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 19:07:40 16/08/2014
Though I should add you basically need Magna for any Time Attack combo, he makes getting clocks much faster. (For the bottom half, there are a couple of choices, though imo Ace Gunner Jet is best when you use him to spam Mach 1) Magna Jet is the only combo I use kinda strategically now.
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#6 Posted: 21:00:29 16/08/2014
I find Spy Rise to be the most OP swapper and I use one of his halves for Nightmare runs. Unless there are other swappers out there who are as strong as him.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 01:58:42 17/08/2014
I think I remember making something like this

Two combo I remember

Blast Rouser and Blast Buckler
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 10:30:13 17/08/2014
It was a minor extra option for me to play with like a dragon cannon toy or a lightcore skylander .Only time i went nuts with it was for the swop accolade . Whoots i am a swop lieutenant .

I always play with my little brother so i dont even open those duel element gates with a mix swopper .

The developers could not make it strategic because everyone has a different amount of swoppers. They are trying to tickle us to buy more swoppers not force us .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:39:00 17/08/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Yuckaiju Green Sparx Gems: 122
#9 Posted: 12:32:29 17/08/2014
I tend to just go for combos I like playing, but I suppose there is a bit of strategy in that I tend to use fast bottoms and heavy hitting tops and some pieces I strategically don't use because I don't like the way they play smilie Been having fun with Rubble Charge lately.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me