Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylister [CLOSED]
catron1601 Red Sparx Gems: 45
#1 Posted: 15:35:45 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry if there is already a thread for this.

With the fourth game coming out, my sister wanted to get the same app I have so I can export what I've got so she won't get me any duplicates. But neither of us have been able to find it anymore on the App Store. Does anyone know why it got deleted?
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#2 Posted: 18:27:05 15/08/2014
Not specifically, but I noticed it gone out of the App Store a few months ago. If both you and your sister use the same iTunes account and computer to manage your devices, you can just use "back up purchases" in iTunes (if you haven't already) to add Skylister to the group of apps contained in the library on your PC and then just drag and drop (or sync) it to your sister's device.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#3 Posted: 18:34:54 15/08/2014
I advise keeping a spreadsheet on Google Drive. That works for me.
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 18:56:08 15/08/2014
It was most likely removed due to copyright.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 20:37:21 15/08/2014
Activision ran everyone out of town....no one should have a convenience of tracking all of this garbage.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#6 Posted: 16:42:07 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks all! Guess I'll have to make my own for my iPhone since the activision one doesn't have all the variants that I own.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 16:56:03 17/08/2014
so acti killed it, that was very nice of them idiots... it was a good app and now there aint any updates to it anymore...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Thunder_Cracker Blue Sparx Gems: 811
#8 Posted: 01:57:21 19/08/2014
I spoke with the developer and they threatened legal action if he continued to update the app and release new versions. smilie activision wants to force us to use their crappy app.
#9 Posted: 05:26:42 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I had the Activision version on my iPad, but had to remove it because it took up over 3gb of space. It's too clunky for my phone when I'm standing in the store trying to figure out which one I still need. I loved the Skylister and am upset with Activision for getting rid of all the other list programs. Guess I'll need to print up the new games toys to take with me.

I had to send my sister a wish list from the Activision app since she only has an Android.

I also discovered that unless I jailbreak my deceives, I have to pay Apple $99 a year to have my own app on my own device. So no doing my own thing either.
#10 Posted: 17:03:44 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Has anyone found a database app that we can enter our own info into? I've tried a couple, but I can't sort them like I want.

Not sure how this might come out, but what if we could get the creator of Skylister to use the core of his app to create a database that we enter our own figures into. It could be just like the original, but without any of the Skylanders actual info in it. He could also use that same database for the Disney Infinity figures. Since he's just making a database app, no one can tell him he's breaking copyright laws.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me