Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Recycle Skylanders packaging? [CLOSED]
LilDeamon Green Sparx Gems: 108
#1 Posted: 12:36:34 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know if you can recycle the plastic from Skylander boxes? Obviously the cardboard you can bit I've got a mountainous box of the plastic shells they come in that I don't really want to throw in the bin. ><
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#2 Posted: 13:37:50 14/08/2014
I've always broken them down by taking the cardboard backing off, then any and all plastic from the inside goes in with all the other plastics.
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LilDeamon Green Sparx Gems: 108
#3 Posted: 13:42:32 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
There's no plastic codes on them though and our council is vague by just asking for yoghurt pots and plastic bottles. Eh I'll just do that and get rid haha.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 00:46:14 16/08/2014
Yup, all pieces of the skylanders boxes are recyclable. I dunno how it is in other states, etc so you might want to check. if you have separate bins, separate the plastic from the cardboard/paper inserts.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 17:15:05 18/08/2014
Different cities take different materials. In the town I lived in before, they wouldn't even take cardboard or glass. The only paper products they would accept were newspapers, magazines, and sheets of paper (i.e. stuff you may have printed out, homework, envelopes, etc.). I moved to a city nearby and they take cardboard and glass, but are still restrictive on plastic (only "items with a neck"...i.e. bottles, jugs, etc.). It just depends on what type of facilities your city has and what they're able to process.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me