First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
FULL CHARACTER POStER!!!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#51 Posted: 19:00:58 12/08/2014
I put this up already, but here are my thoughts on figuring out who's on it.

Magic - Blastermind, some skinny specter spirit dude with a staff maybe, s3 Pop Fizz, Deja Vu, a genie looking guy with maybe a vacuum weapon, Mini Jini, and that baby Spyro sidekick.
Water - Snap Shot, Lob Star, s4 Gill Grunt, a blue fish dragon thing, Flip Wreck, Thumpling, and Gill Runt
Fire - Wildfire, a big red guy with an indescribable weapon, s2 Fryno, Torch, maybe a dragon or fire horse, and 2 unknown sidekicks, but one looks like a mini Eruptor
Life - A green skinny bug guy with Scimitars maybe, Bushwhack, s2 Shroomboom, Food Fight, High five, Whisper Elf, and Barkley
Air - Gusto, strange guy with blaster guessing, s3 Jet Vac, some bird creature, Blades, and 2 unknown Sidekicks.
Tech - Jawbreaker, Gearshift, Treahhead, Chopper, Triggerssnappy, and another unknown Sidekick.
Earth - Wallop, Head Rush, Rocky Roll, Fist Bump, Terrabite, and that little Bash
Undead - Krypt King, a small hooded guy with scissors, Funny Bone, Batspin, little Hex, and Eye Small.

Those four blanks is anyone's guess what those are supposed to be. The things I'm happy about with this is first off, that second Life Trap Master could be a Praying Mantis with Traptanium sickles. Second, I actually made up a Trap Master with Scissors and thought we would get a guy with them, but never thought the second Undead guy would be the one. That guy is officially my favorite of them all, at least for now that is.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#52 Posted: 19:01:19 12/08/2014
Quote: Approves
Please,... is it just me, or is there a Drobot Sidekick???

It looks like it's a Drobot to me. Primarily green, yellow eyes.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#53 Posted: 19:03:20 12/08/2014
I think the Sidekicks are probably going to replace the reposes.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#54 Posted: 19:03:46 12/08/2014
I can see for the other undead trap master that he has a giant scissor with a lantern
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#55 Posted: 19:06:19 12/08/2014
Depending on what they give to the Sidekicks,it's the best idea to have for older 'landers - only so much to add to a character's moveset without having to give the game new attack buttons. And it's tied to the plot as well, Miniverse Skylands and all. Now why the nano world mirrors the canon world is beyond me.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#56 Posted: 19:14:15 12/08/2014
what are the question marks for? Its driving me insane what could they be for

Its got to be unfinished why would 3 elements have less skylanders on the roster
---
"Taking Charge"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:16:54 12/08/2014 by GIANTSRULE
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#57 Posted: 19:14:26 12/08/2014
The Fire Sidekicks look like Ignitor and Eruptor.
The Air ones are Jet-Vac and Whirlwind.
The unknown Tech look likes Drobot.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#58 Posted: 19:14:40 12/08/2014
Quote: AzureStarline
To posts saying it's "unfinished" I think the truth is just they aren't showing every last card in their hand yet. So, yes, the poster is incomplete, but not exactly because the roster is unfinished.

Yep. The poster doesn't match the count previously communicated. It may be by design, or perhaps they are scrapping some stuff. Hopefully the later. less is more, activision. less is more.

Quote: GIANTSRULE

Why, it's the introduction of the 9th and 10th element.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:35 12/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#59 Posted: 19:16:08 12/08/2014

The Kaos and Eon elements.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#60 Posted: 19:17:57 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
2 more elements? that's crazy
#61 Posted: 19:18:21 12/08/2014
I'm counting on extra bosses, been looking for those ever since SSA. The two main secret villains are from the Adventure Packs most likely, and the other ones can only be found after beating the game or something. Now, there are absolutely no hints on the four secret probably Skylanders. Unless we get villain figures(maybe someone goes good for real in the game), they could be anything - new element,secret reposes, or stuff Acti might scrap as GhostRoaster said.
---
#62 Posted: 19:20:29 12/08/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
2 more elements? that's crazy

Kaos is already on the super villain list there, so add an Eon villain (probably from the mirror adventure pack) plus the other 8 elements and you'd have 10 super villains.
---
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#63 Posted: 19:20:55 12/08/2014
Quote: Zylek

The Kaos and Eon elements.

Why would they make Skylanders in the element of a villain? I just don't get this one. Unless you mean that Kaos and an evil Eon (from the mirror adventure pack) are trappable and whatever element they end up being has Skylanders as well.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#64 Posted: 19:22:03 12/08/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
To posts saying it's "unfinished" I think the truth is just they aren't showing every last card in their hand yet. So, yes, the poster is incomplete, but not exactly because the roster is unfinished.

Yep. The poster doesn't match the count previously communicated. It may be by design, or perhaps they are scrapping some stuff.

Where are people getting numbers of how many characters there are from? It was never said how many characters there are. All they said is that there will be 16 trap masters and 18 new core skylanders. That matches except for the extra 2 core characters, who are presumably a part of these unknown elements.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:17 12/08/2014 by bionicle2809
#65 Posted: 19:22:38 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
this is odd.
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#66 Posted: 19:23:52 12/08/2014
It looks a lot like drobot. Yea this is so cool. I really wonder now what are the questions marks. The skylanders can be 1 core and 1 sidekick or the question marks can represent 2 sidekicks.
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#67 Posted: 19:26:05 12/08/2014
Something's not right with this image. Why would some elements have more characters than others?
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#68 Posted: 19:26:24 12/08/2014
I think if they were meant to be from one of the other elements they would have put the "?" there instead of making them separate with another "?" in the same place an element symbol is in all the other element areas.
---
#69 Posted: 19:26:51 12/08/2014
Quote: bionicle2809

Yep. The poster doesn't match the count previously communicated. It may be by design, or perhaps they are scrapping some stuff.

Where are people getting numbers of how many characters there are from? It was never said how many characters there are. All they said is that there will be 16 trap masters and 18 new core skylanders. That matches except for the extra 2 core characters, who are presumably a part of these unknown elements.

I'll admit I don't readily recall, but I thought I saw somewhere information on the total counts somewhere. You are correct the breakdown isn't in black and white but the total counts was. I might have gotten it wrong, thought a very early video from SkylandersBoyandGirl talked about it. I'll defer to the real experts here, as I'm not on top of this anymore. I seem to recall the discussion about the total counts and the speculation on the counts not aligning to the elements. That part we knew a long time ago, and the reason why I thought we DID know this was because of the communicated total "new" counts.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:38 12/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
#70 Posted: 19:27:54 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
so what it's not finished, all of the cores and trap masters have been confirmed.
#71 Posted: 19:29:24 12/08/2014
Quote: wideawakewesley
Something's not right with this image. Why would some elements have more characters than others?

Those 3 are just missing a repose.
---
#72 Posted: 19:30:46 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
maybe that's the mind-blowing news...
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#73 Posted: 19:32:20 12/08/2014
I need every single sidekick they are the cutest things. There seems to be a drobot one, I'm too excited.
#74 Posted: 19:32:20 12/08/2014
Yeah but Acti would be shooting themselves in the foot by favoring the other elements over Tech,Earth and Undead. What's the point of having a different number of characters? They could still make S2s and S3s out of some characters in it.
---
#75 Posted: 19:34:23 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
the second fire sidekick is fryno.

[User Posted Image]
#76 Posted: 19:34:38 12/08/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Yeah but Acti would be shooting themselves in the foot by favoring the other elements over Tech,Earth and Undead. What's the point of having a different number of characters? They could still make S2s and S3s out of some characters in it.

Frankly, they're on the slippery slope now on a number of things...might as well just go all in on the nuttiness.

It could also be something yet to be revealed---the transport vehicles, weapons, etc. I'll admit that there's about a 25% chance of new elements, but I'm not going to discount it either.

I hope these "Minis" are like $5. And they actually do something. Frankly the more I see here with no explanation for this little tykes the more dumbfounded I become. And that's not to be confused with AWESOMENESS.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:38:20 12/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#77 Posted: 19:36:36 12/08/2014
I'll admit that there's about a 25% chance of new elements, but I'm not going to discount it either.

There is a 60% chance this statistic is made up. smilie
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#78 Posted: 19:37:26 12/08/2014

[User Posted Image]

AND it looks like some sort of water dragon and a fire horse!
I've never liked the water element because they are mostly fish humanoids so this really excites me.
#79 Posted: 19:38:39 12/08/2014
Doing things you don't approve of =/= Doing obviously stupid things. Some kid is going to come over and ask them why don't they love Tech enough and so would the rest of the fandom. Maybe the poster doesn't fit the rest of them, like when they randomize the current game's Skylanders in the back of a package.
---
#80 Posted: 19:39:30 12/08/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
I'll admit that there's about a 25% chance of new elements, but I'm not going to discount it either.

There is a 60% chance this statistic is made up. smilie

You are 90% correct on that probability. However my probability looks more realistic since I say it with confidence. smilie

We know it's either people places or things. I think I have it all covered in my statement. Probability still stands.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:40:44 12/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
TheMuffinater Green Sparx Gems: 498
#81 Posted: 19:43:30 12/08/2014
Was there confirmation of there being new elements? Cause if not I really don't think it will happen.
---
Dino-Rang, Wind-up, Thumback, and Spy Rise FTW!!
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#82 Posted: 19:46:03 12/08/2014
So, Already known from trap box: Undead, Earth and Magic have 1 villain less than the other elements.
From the poster: Undead, Earth and Tech have 1 core less than the other elements (though the extras in the other elements are series+).

The unevenness makes me cringe...

The question-marked villains have an intriguing number: 2 big, 6 small. Which makes me think of: 2 new adventure packs, 6 existing APs. I doubt it's the case, but I would love it if those villains are in the adventure packs.

The question-marked Skylanders are much weirder... the official number of new cores is 18, so, what's with the other two? They can't be Trap Masters, because it's officially 16 of them, and they're already covered.

They're being very secretive and weird (unevenness...) with this game, I'm not quite sure that I like it or not. Definitively makes me want to know more.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#83 Posted: 19:46:24 12/08/2014
Unknown Trap master thoughts

Magic: Is that a golem magician thing holding a staff?
Fire: smilie he looks like has a traptanium riot shield or something
Life: Traptanium blade arm samurai, enough said
Air: Air version of ignitor?
Undead: Undead Dragon/winged beast?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#84 Posted: 19:47:39 12/08/2014
The only reason Tech, Earth, and Undead show five, is because they haven't revealed the Series 3/4 for those yet.

I am going to assume though that there are only going to be 8 Series 2/3/4 figures now, instead of 16. I kinda wish they'd stick to the 16 formula for those, because it allows for more chances of the forgotten showing back up. Characters like Ghost Roaster, Dino-Rang, Wham-Shell (S2), Boomer, Warnado (S2), Sunburn, and Voodood.

However, it seems like we won't be getting most of those. Three at best, should TFB decide to give us Dino-Rang, Ghost Roaster, and Boomer.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#85 Posted: 19:48:23 12/08/2014
GREAT they stopped their spammy moneymaking repose stuff!
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#86 Posted: 19:53:58 12/08/2014
Quote: Nightmoon
So, Already known from trap box: Undead, Earth and Magic have 1 villain less than the other elements.
From the poster: Undead, Earth and Tech have 1 core less than the other elements (though the extras in the other elements are series+).

The unevenness makes me cringe...

There's definitely an OCD element inside me going...noooooooo!
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#87 Posted: 19:54:34 12/08/2014
Look with the question marked skylanders here's what I think. With these two new elements there will be 1 new core and 1 new sidekick confirming that there are 16 trap masters and 18 cores.
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#88 Posted: 19:57:01 12/08/2014
BABY BASH
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:29 12/08/2014 by Kevin16
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#89 Posted: 19:57:35 12/08/2014

[User Posted Image]

Eruptor Side kick.

With there being 2 side kicks in each element (include "reposes" )
I just want to know something
WHAT DO THE SIDE KICKS DO IN THIS GAME?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#90 Posted: 20:31:59 12/08/2014
here is a up close picture of all the new ones....

[User Posted Image]
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#91 Posted: 20:35:52 12/08/2014
Well probably find out tomorrow im so excited, it would be cool to have two new elements
---
"Taking Charge"
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#92 Posted: 20:36:47 12/08/2014
If you haven't checked out the new trailer for Trap Team on the tablet go do it now!
We get a glimpse of the character poster! With all villains and Skylanders. Sidekicks too!
#93 Posted: 20:37:57 12/08/2014
This cant be the final its too messed up with less skylanders in each element and there are no sticker slots at the bottom of each character
---
"Taking Charge"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:41 12/08/2014 by GIANTSRULE
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#94 Posted: 20:46:53 12/08/2014
Anyone notice how all 3 of the frito lay characters are there? Wasn't it supposed to be just one?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#95 Posted: 20:47:40 12/08/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
here...
[User Posted Image]

Thanks Moneybone that helps so much. I think the second fire Trap Master is a volcano with legs.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
imdaly Red Sparx Gems: 44
#96 Posted: 20:53:26 12/08/2014
Has there been any confirmation that there are two new elements, or is this just speculation.

My immediate thought was not that there's TWO new elements, but just one: Kaos. Yes, there are two boxes with 2 ?'s in each of them on this poster, but notice that they're both black (like the black Kaos crystal) and that every other element in this poster is broken up into two boxes (2 Trap Masters in one, and 4 non-TMs in the other). I'm thinking that we're not going to see 2 new elements, but instead we're going to see 2 Kaos Trap Masters and at least 2 other Kaos Skylanders, none of them being Kaos himself (since it wouldn't make much sense to make him his own Skylander character AND a trappable character). Perhaps 2 Kaos sidekicks (Glumshanks, for example)?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#97 Posted: 20:55:27 12/08/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
here...
[User Posted Image]

Yep, Sidekick Bash, Drobot, Eruptor, Gill Grunt and Spyro.

Magic: Blastermind, A Grim Reaper Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz, Deja Vu, The Genie, MiniJini and Spyro Sidekick

Water: Snap Shot, Lob Star, Tidal Wave Gill Grunt, A Water Dragon(?) Flip Wreak (Yay), Thumpling and Gill Runt.

Fire: Wild Fire, A knight/Chef with a Traptainium accordion (?), Hog Wild Fryno, A Fire Pegasus (Wolf?) Fryno Sidekick, and Eruptor Sidekick.

Life: Cheetah Lady with blades (?), BushWhack (Lol), Sure Shot Shroomboom, Food Fight, High Five (Yay) Whispter Elf and Barkley.

Tech: Jaw Breaker, Gear Shift, Tread Head, Chopper, Trigger Snappy and Sidekick Drobot.

Earth: Wallop, Head Rush, Rocky Roll, Fist Bump, Terra Bite and Sidekick Bash.

Undead: Krypt King, Undead Trap Master with Traptainium Scissors, Funny Bone, FrightenGale, Sidekick Hex and Eye Small.

Air: Gusto, The Beared Man with a Club (?), Full Blat Jet-Vac, A bird wizard (?), Blades, SideKick Sonic Boom and Whirlwind.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:00:16 12/08/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
#98 Posted: 20:58:59 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

managed to get good shots of these guys.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:15 12/08/2014 by ZapNorris
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#99 Posted: 21:01:21 12/08/2014

Try again, Zap, I'm not getting anything.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#100 Posted: 21:01:47 12/08/2014

The links don't work. smilie
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me