Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Unpopular opinions [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#51 Posted: 11:34:25 10/08/2014
I don't get My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and I've watched several episodes trying to get into it.

I'm sick and tired of superhero movies.

I really don't give a crap about the environment which has worsened due to everyone else's agenda and opinion being shoved down my throat.

I love being alone. I'd rather spend more time with machines than people.

I don't understand the Frozen hype.

I like the 1980's and most music, movies and TV shows from that period despite never living through it.

Oblivion is better than Skyrim and Morrowind.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:35:18 10/08/2014 by Spyro Fanatic
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#52 Posted: 11:57:15 10/08/2014
+1 I liked P.E.
+1 I didn't mind when AoT changed the op theme song
+1 I'm okay with ***got
+1 I actually like sports

I think it's stupid when people ask questions like "who would win in a fight". Like...fighting hurts unless you don't get hit....and even then it hurts what you use to hit. I'm like it in the media and stuff but don't bring it into my everyday life..... Please
I think girl fights are scary as ****
I like anime
I will wear shorts in winter and jeans in summer because I don't think about that stuff before I leave my home
I think the majority of teens don't really want a relationship but just want one for sex or status
I still think convicts should be used for looking for cures for diseases and stuff
I don't jump on bandwagons if it's stupid to begin with
I don't mind gays but some of them tend piss me off a lot so I avoid them in general
Wall-E sucked
I didn't mind the 2nd arc of SAO
I wish I could buy Nurse Akali with IP ;-; but even then I'd have to save up for like two months
I wish there was an option in school where they just give you everything at the beginning of the school year and when you finish you can move onto the next grade two months later. Cause I don't really like waking up at 6 am every single MOTHER ****ING DAY IM ****ING TIRED
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:03:08 10/08/2014 by Ninpire
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#53 Posted: 12:34:57 10/08/2014
I can't get into the My Little Pony thing. I've watched several episodes and it's okay I guess, but I just can't get into it like other people can.

I try not to say the r word or the f word. I know people don't usually use them to offend handicapped or homosexual people, but I still try to avoid them (and even though I don't support gay rights, I'm not gonna be a total ***** to anyone who is gay, either).

It actually really annoys me when a famous person comes out as being gay and everyone makes a big deal about it. Y'all want it to be the new normal yet you practically have a party whenever someone comes out. Meanwhile, their sexual orientation doesn't even affect how they do their job, so it really shouldn't matter what goes on in their private lives. They just feel like putting it out there so they can have their fifteen minutes of fame.

I think a lot of "ugly" things are cute. Like some of the ugly animals or monsters on tv, everyone will say how ugly or disgusting they are and I just want to cuddle them.

I really love reading. Most people I know hardly even like it.

I hate what Disney, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network have become.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#54 Posted: 13:23:51 10/08/2014
Quote: LevanJess
Quote: spyrothe111
I officially hate Teen Titans Go! due to how they derailed the characters (especially Robin), rehashed memorable episodes from the original (even though the creators said they've never seen the original show), and how most of the episodes are either too stupid or downright cruel.

I absolutely loathe that show (and while I haven't seen every single episode, my brother watches them quite often and so I have to watch too whenever I cook myself something. I feel I've seen enough to judge). It's so painfully unfunny and annoying to me - sorry to fans, just not my sense of humor. The only episode that's kind of funny is the Driver's Ed one, that's mainly because the "deduction" thing is an inside joke with my family now. So I feel you there, haha.

Coming from someone who grew up with the original Teen Titans, Go! is really painful for me to watch and I gave up after one episode. How could something that used to be so good essentially become another Adventure Time?
---
self professed austGAYlian
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#55 Posted: 14:11:20 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: somePerson
Post yours

I'm okay with bullying

I think you should log out of darkSpyro and never show your face here again.

Hey that's considered bullying me you hypocrite!
#56 Posted: 14:42:52 10/08/2014
^ I really am curious about why you think bullying is okay.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#57 Posted: 14:44:28 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon

Too lazy to explain.
http://time.com/96848/bullying...ully-healthier/
It also made me mature more when I stood up to the bully. And technically everybody is a bully.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:51:30 10/08/2014 by somePerson
#58 Posted: 14:51:10 10/08/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon

Too lazy to explain.
http://time.com/96848/bullying...ully-healthier/
It also made me mature more when I stood up to the bully. And technically everybody is a bully.

That's pretty interesting, actually.
But that still doesn't make it okay for someone to bully another person.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#59 Posted: 14:51:56 10/08/2014
i think that tread head is kinda dumb

i thought PR RPM was good

i'm not really into ostriches
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#60 Posted: 14:53:20 10/08/2014
Post yours

I'm okay with bullying

Yeah and you're considered a close-minded idiot. Why the **** do you think bullying is okay?
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#61 Posted: 14:55:23 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
i think that tread head is kinda dumb

i thought PR RPM was good

i'm not really into ostriches

Isn't RPM considered one of the best Power Rangers season ever? It's much more better then the Sentai though which was energetic.
http://youtu.be/y2lG7z82-C0
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#62 Posted: 14:57:08 10/08/2014
The world isn't a horrible place.
#63 Posted: 15:00:30 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Yeah and you're considered a close-minded idiot. Why the **** do you think bullying is okay?

Bullying is like the LGBT community, people glorify it way too much when it's always been around and will probably never leave. Also read the topic's title.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#64 Posted: 15:28:04 10/08/2014
Oh yeah, I absolutely hate mass effect. To me it's just a star wars ripoff with halo elements put into there.
---
Cool cool.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#65 Posted: 15:31:50 10/08/2014
GotG isn't that appealing to me *gets mauled by users*

1Direction should break up and die.
I think old music is better than what we have today (there are a few songs I like)
---
now its time to get funky
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#66 Posted: 16:30:57 10/08/2014
Quote: CAV

I dislike LGBT pride parades because they glorify something that should be considered normal, and it allows people to act out and make a worse name for their movement.

you are obviously missing the point
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#67 Posted: 17:43:28 10/08/2014
^Whatever the point may be, it gets drowned out by people acting inappropriately in public, giving media outlets like Fox only more reason to condemn the movement. When you go out nude or acting out in public areas where families and children are around, it's not some sort of statement of "pride". It's indecent exposure, something that is otherwise illegal for everybody else every other time of the year.

Protests, get-togethers, and the like are perfectly fine and encouraged to help get the state/country to legalize all of this and make LGBT groups more accepted. But pride parades (in the typical way they've always been) doesn't give the movement a better name.

If there is a point that I'm missing, by all means let me know. I'm interested in finding out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:18 10/08/2014 by CAV
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#68 Posted: 18:00:24 10/08/2014
Quote: ReshiramForever
Coming from someone who grew up with the original Teen Titans, Go! is really painful for me to watch and I gave up after one episode. How could something that used to be so good essentially become another Adventure Time?

I've grown up with the original series as well and was pretty hyped when I found out there was a new series of it coming (a comedy series to boot)! I was severely disappointed with the first episode though (the legendary sandwich one I think) and all the others I've seen. Something just led me to think that it wouldn't be that kind of humor. I knew it wasn't going to be like the original series, but still smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#69 Posted: 18:51:03 10/08/2014
Teen Titans GO!>Adventure Time or Regular Show, but that's not saying much, it's still not that good of a show (it can be funny at points though, but man they get a lot past the radar)
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#70 Posted: 19:18:56 10/08/2014
My opinions are around so I wouldn't call them unpopular. They are just mostly kept by people that are quiet and don't really give a damn.

Some are:
Rule 34 is not something that I find horrifying and find it a bit funny when I see others(That are old enough for it) freak out because of it.
So what if being nice doesn't get you love? Do it anyway!
It's ok to forgive.
Humans are pretty damn great.
Fanservice is great!
You can like loli characters and not want to bang them.

Quote: Pixilism

I have mixed opinions on people using the word "retard", but those mixed opinions are broken to the point that it depends on who says it, how they say it, and what mood I'm in. I typically won't use the word, however.

I also don't mind the word "***got", and I often use it. Despite what it may mean, I don't use that word with the intent of offending homosexuals, but I use it for a more comedic purpose simply because I think the way it sounds is hilarious.

Also these.
And Wild's "The world isn't a bad place"
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#71 Posted: 19:54:44 10/08/2014
Skylanders is better than Spyro
Skylanders Spyro is better than Classic Spyro
---
#72 Posted: 20:00:44 10/08/2014
Sweat pants are attractive and should be worn outside more
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#73 Posted: 20:38:17 10/08/2014
Quote: Doomslicer
Sweat pants are attractive and should be worn outside more

I wear sweat pants all the time I even bike in them smilie
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
#74 Posted: 20:59:51 10/08/2014
Apparently they're considered rude and informal here -.-
WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE GOT AGAINST COMFORT
---
#75 Posted: 21:20:56 10/08/2014
^Around here it depends on the kind of sweatpants. Some of the thinner, more athletic-like are perfectly fine to wear outside (like you would shorts). But thicker sweatpants (the kind you would wear around the house) just sends the message that you're lazy or, like you said, informal.

This is also kinda how I feel about it.
#76 Posted: 22:15:35 10/08/2014
I hate how people think that it's lazy to wear sweatpants.
---
#77 Posted: 22:21:14 10/08/2014
I think it's fine if you're going to the store or walking in the neighborhood. But if you're going out in the city you should probably wear something else.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#78 Posted: 22:29:19 10/08/2014
AP US History is an easy and amazing class.
#79 Posted: 22:55:33 10/08/2014
Quote: AngelicBeast
Spoilered because spoilers
I think "straight pride" and "white pride" are stupid, not that any other "pride" is any better, it's just "straight pride" and "white pride" are even more unnecessary than "gay pride" or any others since these pride things are to help teach others that it's normal and nothing wrong with any of them.

I don't recall anybody saying these things and being serious about it. Is this a thing somewhere?

If someone is being serious about it, though, it's probably with the mindset that people of those classes shouldn't feel shamed for being white or heterosexual (or inevitably, cis), since some people feel like harassing these people is the right way to go about equal rights

It shouldn't be "pride", though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:12 10/08/2014 by CAV
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#80 Posted: 23:00:31 10/08/2014
I don't like gravity falls.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#81 Posted: 23:01:23 10/08/2014
Quote: Doomslicer
Teen Titans GO!>Adventure Time or Regular Show, but that's not saying much, it's still not that good of a show (it can be funny at points though, but man they get a lot past the radar)

Regular show is the best show on cartoon network what are you even talking about
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#82 Posted: 00:55:20 11/08/2014
I don't care for The Lion King.

I like Jak II.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:57 11/08/2014 by Kitty
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#83 Posted: 00:57:18 11/08/2014
I am absolutely tired of zombies in the mass media.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#84 Posted: 01:01:09 11/08/2014
I really didn't like The Dark Knight at all. I think it's far from being the best superhero movie. I don't think it's even the best Batman movie.

I liked the Percy Jackson movies
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#85 Posted: 01:05:27 11/08/2014
Quote: Wolfgang

Agreed.
It's overdone. Time to move on to something new now.

I actually enjoy One Direction's songs.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#86 Posted: 01:10:54 11/08/2014
Mario, although he is a mascot, has one of the most boring game series' ever, and most of the spinoffs are better than the original game.

I really don't like the sun and witnessing a sunrise makes me feel strange / sometimes a bit sick in the stomach.

I have never seen Star Wars or LotR and don't really have much interest in watching them either.

Avatar (that one movie with the blue jungley people) was soooooo boring.

LoL > DotA
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#87 Posted: 07:33:59 11/08/2014
I forgot one. The original Teen Titans wasn't that great. I didn't hate it or anything, it was just meh.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#88 Posted: 08:02:30 11/08/2014
Quote: Wolfgang

Omg Thank you. I absolutely agree there.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#89 Posted: 11:56:32 11/08/2014
I am tired of Dragons everywhere....
#90 Posted: 12:03:06 11/08/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: wreckingballbob
Skylanders is better than Spyro
Skylanders Spyro is better than Classic Spyro

I'm about to strangle a *****.

It's my opinion.
---
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#91 Posted: 12:52:02 11/08/2014
Quote: CommanderGame
I am tired of Dragons everywhere....

then you've come to the wrong website
#92 Posted: 13:42:43 11/08/2014
I like both the Classic series and the Legend series in Spyro.
My favorite Spyro game is Ripto's Rage.
I hate the skateboarding levels in Year of The Dragon.
I like Enter The Dragonfly.
I like all of the GBA Spyro games. (except Spyro Fusion, which I hate)
I like The Eternal Night better than A New Beginning.
I don't count Skylanders as part of the Spyro franchise.
I like both Skylanders and Disney Infinity, though I'm still more neutral on both.
I like Crash of The Titans and Mind Over Mutant.
I like both Call of Duty and Halo. However, I'm not one of those raging fan-boys of either.
My favorite Devil May Cry games are 2 and 4.
I like Nero better than Dante in Devil May Cry 4. (Dante is better in 3, however)
I like DmC: Devil May Cry. It certainly isn't as good as the original games, but I still like it.
Though I love the original Legend of Zelda, it's my least favorite game in the franchise.
I like Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time. (still love both)
I like Twilight Princess more than The Wind Waker. (still love both)
I like Spirit Tracks more than Phantom Hourglass. (still love both)
I like A Link Between Worlds more than A Link to The Past. (still love both)
I think Skyward Sword was a great game, despite its annoying controls.
I like Vaati more than Ganon as a villain, and I wish he would appear again in the series. (hopefully in 3D, preferably Twilight Princess style)

I'll add more later.

Quote: wreckingballbob

I'm about to strangle a *****.

It's my opinion.

I know, I was joking. smilie

Do note, however, that your precious Skylanders wouldn't even exist in the first place without Spyro. smilie

Out with old, in with the new smilie.
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#93 Posted: 14:11:22 11/08/2014
Unpopular opinions? Hmm...
I actually like Spyro and Cynders look in DotD, as much as I like all their other looks and designs. ^.^
I disagree with Society on many things.
Aaand I can't think of anymore...>.>
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#94 Posted: 14:24:57 11/08/2014
The Mockingjay book was boring towards the middle, and although I didn't finish the book (just skipped right to the end) I'm excited for the movie.

Teachers shouldn't treat students different. By this, I mean not saying "thank you" if a student holds the door open but expects them to be all polite and ****, ect.

People should deserve respect just because they're older. We should all be respected equally no matter what age.

They should discuss the LGBT community in sex ed classes to enlighten the students on the subject, so they don't go around slurring them.

The law should come down harder on underage sex.

Idiots like Justin Bieber shouldn't be famous.

spyro is god, you are a peasant.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#95 Posted: 15:06:07 11/08/2014
More people aught to be demisexual (I know, it's not a chosen orientation, but still)

People shouldn't assume someone's orientation until that person themself states it

Teens shouldn't, ahem, be so intimate so much

Guys shouldn't naturally be assumed to be perverted or immoral and they really shouldn't be like that anyway

Unborn children are human beings

Humans are hypocrites by nature

Sports are overrated
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me