Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > A little story I'm going to begin writing
Page 1 of 1
A little story I'm going to begin writing [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 01:26:52 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This will be a story about my spirit friend Ura. It is completely off the top of my head... And so it might not be constant. I might post two parts one day and none the next. Not sure. THIS IS ARU'S POINT OF VIEW. Aru is Ura's brother.

"I invite you to come with me sister," I say, grinning as Ura steps into view. "Come, and you will find great power." Ura looks at me. "You lie, brother," she says. "You always lie." I smile. "But not this time," I say. "Come, and see for yourself."

I'll stop there.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 02:07:11 04/08/2014
Seems interesting. I'll be waiting for the next part of the story. smilie
---
now its time to get funky
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 02:22:44 04/08/2014
Sounds great so far, it also sounds familiar
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#4 Posted: 02:20:07 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
*Not quite.*

I walk over to her. "You seem convinced I'm lying," I whisper. "Yet you know little of the power I hold. Come, and I shall show you." Ura shakes her head and steps back. "You expect me to beleive you?" she asks. "After what you did to me?" I sigh. "Ura, you know I love you," I say. "This power is mine to hold, mine to bend and twist. Come." Ura begins to follow me. I lead her to the ruins of an institute. A flag has survived the building's destruction, and waves overhead with the word LIVE in bold letters. Ura follows me and I show her to the room I have discovered that has survived. In it is a single chair, two helmets attached. "Take a seat," I tell Ura.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me