Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The second, conveniently placed, darkspyro single bar
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50
The second, conveniently placed, darkspyro single bar [CLOSED]
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#1701 Posted: 01:55:50 12/09/2014
Sexy page~
And yus we are bestest friendz now.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#1702 Posted: 01:58:11 12/09/2014
Neat. Should do that again sometime.
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#1703 Posted: 02:02:40 12/09/2014
I'm so confused right now with this Mega Man game.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1704 Posted: 05:16:22 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
MY BAR IS GETTING OUT OF HAAAAAANNNNDD

AR, I would like some smexy times pls
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#1705 Posted: 11:09:09 12/09/2014
CAV had his first... "Smexy time"?
Neat.

*sits on roof*
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#1706 Posted: 11:52:46 12/09/2014
I had my 20th smexy time last night.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1707 Posted: 11:58:02 12/09/2014
Blub.
---
My life is complete.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1708 Posted: 14:55:32 12/09/2014
*floats next to ShadowMewX*
I'm considering changing my avatar, but then I wouldn't be able to fly or phase or anything fun like that :( (I would however, gain Geass, THE POWER OF THE KING, and a supreme bishonen body that would be hot enough to melt this whole place)

Honestly why on earth... or wherever we are... do we hang around these sensually driven creatures?
I've had to switch from reizu quantum cocktails to just plain ol' brain bleach.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1709 Posted: 17:21:12 12/09/2014
Is this the general erp topic.

Quote: ShadowMewX
CAV had his first... "Smexy time"?
Neat.

*sits on roof*

HAHAHAHAHA
#1710 Posted: 17:47:20 12/09/2014
^I know right?

Such silly assumptions.
#1711 Posted: 20:52:31 12/09/2014
Meep.
---
#1712 Posted: 20:55:43 12/09/2014
Beep.
#1713 Posted: 21:01:06 12/09/2014
I feel really bad, guys... I feel sick...
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1714 Posted: 21:05:32 12/09/2014
Get better soon AR!
#1715 Posted: 21:09:20 12/09/2014
Thanks ep~
Brb going off to curl up and die in a hole
---
#1716 Posted: 21:13:30 12/09/2014
@AM Oh no. Don't do that! I hear alcohol is helpful.
...oh who am I kidding?!

@Doom Hm. You should probably stay as you are, for now, then.
As for why I'm still here...I guess my presence is somewhat notable by now. It'd be strange if the roof-sitter mysteriously disappeared, I suppose.
---
#1717 Posted: 21:36:24 12/09/2014
Get well soon, AR.
---
#1718 Posted: 21:51:09 12/09/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
Thanks ep~
Brb going off to curl up and die in a hole

Nooo! don't die! I haven't had my turn in the closet yet!
#1719 Posted: 21:55:09 12/09/2014
Yah, if I were a hot bishonen like Lelouch I'd get mobbed and dragged into the closet *shudders at the thought*
I'm not single IRL so Idk if I'm even qualified to come here, though on dS I'm still single lol.
[User Posted Image]
*Continues to attempt to destroy the closet, in vain*
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1720 Posted: 22:01:29 12/09/2014
IM OFFICIALLY SINGLE.

COME AT ME BABES
---
My life is complete.
#1721 Posted: 22:02:07 12/09/2014
You won't destroy the closet.
---
#1722 Posted: 22:06:19 12/09/2014
-.- I know, but I still want to.
*continues reizu barrage*
---
#1723 Posted: 22:08:22 12/09/2014
Why do you even want to destroy the closet? Because of the many smexy times that go on within it? Or do you just really hate closets?
---
#1724 Posted: 22:10:29 12/09/2014
Idk, but He won't try if people are inside.
What do ya say, AR?
---
#1725 Posted: 22:11:00 12/09/2014
I'm officially officially single now as well.
#1726 Posted: 22:13:05 12/09/2014
I've been for almost 2 weeks, CAV.
---
#1727 Posted: 22:21:11 12/09/2014
Quote: Dark Bro

You think 2 weeks is bad, try 6 months. But luckily that changed
---
#1728 Posted: 22:23:35 12/09/2014

You think 2 weeks is bad, try 6 months. But luckily that changed

Two weeks is bad cuz my current ex cheated on me after 3 days.
---
#1729 Posted: 22:23:44 12/09/2014
Well if you want to get technical about it I've been single for close to a month.

And before that I was single for 15 years so suck it.
#1730 Posted: 22:26:11 12/09/2014
I was single for 17 years, had a great 2 years of being happy, then 6 months of sadness and singleness again, now I'm back to being happy.
Tis the timeline and life story of AmethystRose.
---
#1731 Posted: 22:29:03 12/09/2014
I was single for 17 years, had a great 2 years of being happy, then 6 months of sadness and singleness again, now I'm back to being happy.

I've been through a lot of relationships throughout the past two years. Before that, I was single for a good decade.
Why am I so young?
---
#1732 Posted: 22:30:05 12/09/2014
2 and a half years of support and happiness (if it weren't for some bad apples). Now nothing.

Feh
#1733 Posted: 22:32:00 12/09/2014

I've been through a lot of relationships throughout the past two years. Before that, I was single for a good decade.
Why am I so young?

Please don't hate me for saying this, but you're way too young to start thinking about being in a relationship. You have to first figure out who you are as a person before you get involved with another person. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's true...
---
#1734 Posted: 22:33:22 12/09/2014
Why do you even want to destroy the closet? Because of the many smexy times that go on within it? Or do you just really hate closets?

Both really. Some closets I don't mind, but some I can't stand.

Idk, but He won't try if people are inside.
What do ya say, AR?

Wanna bet?
[User Posted Image]
Of course, the closet can't be destroyed, but hey, giant cosmic bolts of power are a great way to work off some stress and angst and all that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:06 12/09/2014 by Doomslicer
#1735 Posted: 22:38:20 12/09/2014

Why am I so young?

Please don't hate me for saying this, but you're way too young to start thinking about being in a relationship. You have to first figure out who you are as a person before you get involved with another person. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's true...

To add onto this, also wait for your potential partners to grow up before getting into something with them.

If someone is cheating on you within 3 days of starting a relationship, it's a clear sign that she doesn't understand how relationships work and what goes into them. Better to wait than to just get tossed around like that at a young age and end up with a bitter image of all relationships.
#1736 Posted: 22:38:45 12/09/2014

Why am I so young?

I won't get mad at u. I see where you're coming from, but I just let my emotions take control. I know who I am as a person, but after this last relationship, I'm not so sure.
---
#1737 Posted: 22:42:23 12/09/2014
If she cheated on you in 3 days then it's not your fault or anything you did. She doesn't get it that when you go into a relationship you stick with your partner and not go off with others in the meantime.

She chose to look at "boyfriend" as a possession title to own, rather than as a bond you make with your significant other. That's her problem.
#1738 Posted: 22:46:16 12/09/2014
My thoughts exactly.
---
#1739 Posted: 22:50:59 12/09/2014
Also, and I'm going to try and not be offensive about this or go too far into it, but when you made a comparison about your breakup to mine, I couldn't help but feel like something was lost in translation.

You tell me that you were with this person for 3 days before she ****ed it all up and left you in the dirt. That sucks. It really does. It's not a great thing by any stretch and I hope it doesn't damage your view on relationships or your person. But I was in something for a quarter of a decade. She made one year the best of my life, while also helping me get through the worst. Eventually she became a huge source of support for me over this time. And while we are still going to remain close friends and talk regularly, there will be that lingering feeling that the support I had before isn't around anymore, with no equal to it present or on the horizon.

You may have been single for longer at this point, but the relationship I was in played a much larger role in my life than what yours probably did in those 3 days. Excuse me for assuming that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:16 12/09/2014 by CAV
#1740 Posted: 23:02:57 12/09/2014
Quote: CAV
Also, and I'm going to try and not be offensive about this or go too far into it, but when you made a comparison about your breakup to mine, I couldn't help but feel like something was lost in translation.

You tell me that you were with this person for 3 days before she ****ed it all up and left you in the dirt. That sucks. It really does. It's not a great thing by any stretch and I hope it doesn't damage your view on relationships or your person. But I was in something for a quarter of a decade. She made one year the best of my life, while also helping me get through the worst. Eventually she became a huge source of support for me over this time. And while we are still going to remain close friends and talk regularly, there will be that lingering feeling that the support I had before isn't around anymore, with no equal to it present or on the horizon.

You may have been single for longer at this point, but the relationship I was in played a much larger role in my life than what yours probably did in those 3 days. Excuse me for assuming that.

I see where you're coming from. The thing that pissed me off the most was that she asked me and she did what she did.
I feel sorry for u, two and a half years of happiness were taken from beneath u.
---
#1741 Posted: 23:13:44 12/09/2014
Whole there are exceptions, it seems like a lot of teens (and other age groups too, but teens especially) don't really understand how relationships work, as CAV basically stated. Wait until you're sure that you yourself understand them, and of course that your other does too. I wasn't in anything remotely resembling a relationship until I started one with someone that I had a very deep emotional bond with.

Short version: as a teen, it's best to stick to crushes, deeper relationships are typically best avoided, though there can be exceptions. One elderly couple in my life fell in love before they were even teenagers and have been married for over 50 years, so if you and your other truly do love each other (and you should never have an other you don't deeply love, and it has to be a love that isn't just romantic or just sensual [dear heavens but don't ever get in a relationship just because you have a large deal of sensual affections towards someone]), it could ultimately work, but don't get too serious till you're older.

Also, I don't think people should have, ahem, certain relations before being married, that's my personal view, but I especially think teens should avoid it, for their own benefit. I've known some good couples that going to that level while too young really strained them, and despite what culture says it really is not a good thing at all (admittedly, I'm demihetero, so I can't feel that form of attraction on the same level as most people, but still, I think you can resist hormones). So yes, try to stay moral too, remember the best relationships are not based on romance or anything like that, they're based on care and devotion (but of course, romance and all that can make them more enjoyable).
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1742 Posted: 02:54:53 13/09/2014

So has he, in fact he's been for like over 3 now.
#1743 Posted: 03:31:17 13/09/2014
Somebody get me a beer.
---
#1744 Posted: 03:33:34 13/09/2014
Quote: Ice Dragoness

So has he, in fact he's been for like over 3 now.

Wow jerk making these last few weeks not count.
#1745 Posted: 06:22:55 13/09/2014
Guys plz don't fight in the bar. 3':
---
#1746 Posted: 13:04:59 13/09/2014
I have no interest in dating. Whatsoever. It hurts that I've turned a couple people down, but really, I don't think I'm ready. A relationship is something you have to commit to, especially after you've really liked the person. The problem with me is, most friends I see are as...well, friends. There's nobody I've met so far that I think would be one that I'd be able to share time with romantically. I seriously am not good at talking to people, talking to them everyday, hearing their problems and sharing mine, etc. I would end up being the problem in the relationship, most likely, and I don't want to send anyone through that.
---
#1747 Posted: 15:48:52 13/09/2014
We're 15 pages away until this bar closes and another is opened!
#1748 Posted: 16:36:37 13/09/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: ShadowMewX
I have no interest in dating. Whatsoever. It hurts that I've turned a couple people down, but really, I don't think I'm ready. A relationship is something you have to commit to, especially after you've really liked the person. The problem with me is, most friends I see are as...well, friends. There's nobody I've met so far that I think would be one that I'd be able to share time with romantically. I seriously am not good at talking to people, talking to them everyday, hearing their problems and sharing mine, etc. I would end up being the problem in the relationship, most likely, and I don't want to send anyone through that.

LET ME CHANGE TAHT.
JUST 1 NIGHT IN TEH SUPPLY CLOSET. MAYBE U WILL LOVE ME.
U NEVAR KNO WAT U LEIK UNTIL U TRY, BBY ;)

Having only very recently discovered I was even capable of lusting, I still think desire is overrated. It's annoying and it subverts my logic and morality centers, which is extremely unsettling to be aware of.

Anyway, yes, I have no interest in dating either. Demiromantic, so it wasn't until I became extremely emotionally bonded to a certain person (more than I had ever bonded with anyone else), that I even felt any major wish for romance.
But I think you'll find someone. I never shared my problems with anyone, and she never shared hers with anyone either, but me and that certain person I keep mentioning now very often share our problems and talk every day. Honestly I'm quite surprised at how much better I am at being in a relationship than I thought it'd be, it actually comes kinda natural after a point.
---
#1749 Posted: 18:09:00 13/09/2014
Who wants to hang out with me outside of the bar?
---
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me