Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dumb ways to Skylanders 11 [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 18:38:53 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
This is really old and the first topic was stupid anyways where users thought Gnarly was the king of trolls even though he was mentally ill and not a troll. So really all we ever did in that topic was bully a mentally ill child. Good job m8.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#2 Posted: 22:47:01 30/07/2014
I never bullied him...IM GONNA GET LAST PO-*shot*
#3 Posted: 22:48:07 30/07/2014
catch fire to eruptor, poke a acorn at stump smash, take kaos' medicine without a fly, use spyro as paranoia bate. Dumb ways to skylander, dumb ways to skylander, dumbest ways to skyylanndderr, so many dumb ways to skylander. Get your chompy out with a fork, do your own trigger happy business, teach your self how turn into a skull, eat a two week old unrefrigerated cookie. Dumb ways to skylander, dumb ways to skyylannderr, so many dumb ways to skylander. Invite grim creeper in side, scratch pop fizzes brand new potion, take your lightning bolts off in outer space, use hot head as a hiding place. dumb ways to skylander, dumb ways to skyylanndderr, so many dumb ways to skylander. Keep hot dog as a pet, show both your wings on the internet, drink a bottle of super fryno, hmm I wonder what does countdown do? I'm the bomb (boom)! Dumb ways to skylander, dumb ways to skylander, dumbest ways to skyylanndderr. Dress up as a Shroomboom for erupting season, play with a nest
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#4 Posted: 22:51:45 30/07/2014
If it came off like I was bullying him, that was not my intention. And why does everybody think he has a mental disorder? Sure, he's rather...... strange, but that doesn't mean he's mentally ill.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:35 30/07/2014 by awesomerockets
#5 Posted: 22:53:48 30/07/2014
^ He's just a kid that made mistakes. I take him as a funny, innocent kid that's accident prone an oblivious to strangers. Some users here think he has a mental illness.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me