Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Punk Shock is out in regular packaging. [CLOSED]
DM235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1678
#51 Posted: 18:50:00 18/03/2015
Quote: mastermc54
Five Below in Princeton, NJ didn't have Punk Shock, but tons of QuickDraw Rattle Shake and Jade Fire Kraken. I checked the ad on the counter which begins March 21st and it specifically shows QD Rattle Shake, Jade Fire Kraken, Wind Up, and Punk Shock with the standard selection may vary disclaimer.

I can confirm that Five Below in Niagara Falls, NY had plenty of stock of all 4 of those characters (QD Rattle Shake, Jade Fire Kraken, Wind Up, and Punk Shock). I didn't see any other characters.
the_dunner Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#52 Posted: 23:42:12 18/03/2015
Five Below in North Olmsted, OH had Punk Shock, Jade Fire Kraken, QuickDraw Rattle Shake, Ninjinni, and Bouncer. No Wind Up, though.
Candhsmom Green Sparx Gems: 251
#53 Posted: 00:23:04 23/03/2015
After getting punk shock for $5 at five below, along with QuickDraw rattle shake, I stopped by game stop next door and they had a pre- owned punk shock for $12.74. I just chuckled and walked back out.
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#54 Posted: 02:18:27 23/03/2015
Hmm my store only had Bouncer, Ninjini, and Jade Fire Kraken on the 13th. Do you think it's possible they'd have her now?
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#55 Posted: 03:09:51 23/03/2015
Quote: JetVac96
Hmm my store only had Bouncer, Ninjini, and Jade Fire Kraken on the 13th. Do you think it's possible they'd have her now?

Maybe. Call and ask.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#56 Posted: 04:01:14 25/03/2015
Five Below in Princeton, NJ didn't have Punk Shock, but tons of QuickDraw Rattle Shake and Jade Fire Kraken. I checked the ad on the counter which begins March 21st and it specifically shows QD Rattle Shake, Jade Fire Kraken, Wind Up, and Punk Shock with the standard selection may vary disclaimer.

Well the Five Below I visited in Princeton last week seems to have stocked up on the regular packaging Punk Shock after finding none previously, though it seems they have sold out of the many Quick Draw Rattle Shakes I saw last week!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#57 Posted: 11:34:26 25/03/2015

Well the Five Below I visited in Princeton last week seems to have stocked up on the regular packaging Punk Shock after finding none previously, though it seems they have sold out of the many Quick Draw Rattle Shakes I saw last week!

Im not too surprised on that, selling a swapable skylander for $5 makes a good toy to buy a kid while in the store. if my son didnt have him and i was in the store id prob say yes to that myself.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#58 Posted: 11:56:16 25/03/2015
I said it in my previous thread! //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113678
I was seeing Swappers in my five below! You all thought I was crazy! Thanks for people confirming they are now seeing them!
I didn't see any cores like punk shock, only actual swappers and giants.
I am curious if it's possible to find Roller Brawl. I've said in these forums plenty of times already that I'm disappointed that Roller Brawl didn't get the repose, she was my favorite that came from Swap Force and I really want to take her down her other path but I held off getting another one because I thought she'd get a repose. I'm almost sure she'll get a repose down the road though.
#59 Posted: 00:27:50 26/03/2015
Picked up Wind-Up and Punk Shock today! I can't wait to see their other paths, I might pick up a Rattle Shake to get his soul gems. ALL the Wind-Ups had tape and each one looked really spotty...
---
MabuMommy Blue Sparx Gems: 906
#60 Posted: 23:18:16 02/04/2015
Quote: Street50
I said it in my previous thread! //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113678
I was seeing Swappers in my five below! You all thought I was crazy! Thanks for people confirming they are now seeing them!
I didn't see any cores like punk shock, only actual swappers and giants.
I am curious if it's possible to find Roller Brawl. I've said in these forums plenty of times already that I'm disappointed that Roller Brawl didn't get the repose, she was my favorite that came from Swap Force and I really want to take her down her other path but I held off getting another one because I thought she'd get a repose. I'm almost sure she'll get a repose down the road though.

Just saw Roller Brawl last night at the GameStop in Reading PA
swanylyn Gold Sparx Gems: 2738
#61 Posted: 00:01:12 03/04/2015
Does anyone know if punk shock will be available in other retail locations. Sadly, no five belows in Florida.
#62 Posted: 00:27:52 03/04/2015
Most likely not, most Five Below merch is leftover from other stores.
---
ENIGMA71 Green Sparx Gems: 125
#63 Posted: 00:04:10 28/04/2015
Just picked up punk shock at 5 below in Gadsden, AL.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me