Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
walmart windup dispenser display [CLOSED]
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#1 Posted: 17:37:12 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Windups come out the bottom and another falls into place. New and neat. This is at walmart in Carlisle pa.
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#2 Posted: 17:56:26 29/07/2014
This is just cool.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
SkylandersEzra Emerald Sparx Gems: 3666
#3 Posted: 20:04:20 29/07/2014
I've seen them at my Walmart as well, but apparently they're at Target and TRU too.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 20:27:29 29/07/2014
That's actually a really neat design. Kind of interactive without being overly obnoxious and potentially saving shelf space. I think it'd be cool to get a hold of one of those chutes whenever they start to sell off these things.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#5 Posted: 20:31:04 29/07/2014
It's pretty neat, yeah. Though I can see it being pretty annoying for the collectors out there looking for the figurines with the best paint jobs... Luckily for me I don't think this display or anything as fancy will make its way to Norwegian stores. :P
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#6 Posted: 22:40:08 29/07/2014
"Need dispenser here" smilie

Also that's a pretty nice thing to erect in a shelf full of collectibles. I don't think I've never seen a collectible dispenser like that before. Cool!
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#7 Posted: 01:34:04 30/07/2014
My Walmarts dispenser is a discrace the dispenser is out of wind ups and wind up packs are all over the floor and stuff I even found a wind up back in the tennis sport section. I'm making a complaint this week it's to fusterating
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#8 Posted: 02:50:46 30/07/2014
Quote: Portal King
My Walmarts dispenser is a discrace the dispenser is out of wind ups and wind up packs are all over the floor and stuff I even found a wind up back in the tennis sport section. I'm making a complaint this week it's to fusterating

Well it's not like every customer is going to place each item back.
---
words. letters. filler.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#9 Posted: 03:04:42 30/07/2014

Could be looking like the Wal Mart near me: figures thrown everywhere and packages busted open... plenty with the figure gone too.

You stay classy, Wal Mart thieves.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#10 Posted: 11:48:40 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Prob some kids decided it was cool and started pulling them all out. To put them back in an employee would have to take the dispenser off the shelf and but them back in from the bottom.
#11 Posted: 03:01:35 02/08/2014
Yeh well it's been almost 3 weeks and they haven't done anything about it. Not like my target is better each 2 days they move the figures I won't be surprised to find skylanders in the garden section soon.
---
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#12 Posted: 03:58:45 02/08/2014
My TRU has dozens of damaged packaged Skylanders that they have placed on top of the shelf to prevent people from buying them. I think they give people discounts if they complain about it.
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#13 Posted: 16:37:31 03/08/2014
I approve of this, nice idea walmart
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#14 Posted: 23:24:15 03/08/2014
Tomorrow I'm going to write a complaint on there website ( since I'm in Canada the Canadian website ) every walmart I go to the carts have dents on there wheels, they make sounds like they are scratching the floor, the wheels lock and can't move. So much to complan about.
---
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#15 Posted: 23:44:20 03/08/2014
Quote: Windumup
I approve of this, nice idea walmart

I'm sure that isn't walmart's idea. Not their style at all. Walmart grabs attention by dropping a pallet of the items in the middle of the aisle.
#16 Posted: 04:51:22 04/08/2014
Tomorrow I'm going to write a complaint on there website ( since I'm in Canada the Canadian website ) every walmart I go to the carts have dents on there wheels, they make sounds like they are scratching the floor, the wheels lock and can't move. So much to complan about.

And this is important, why....?
---
words. letters. filler.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#17 Posted: 06:25:10 04/08/2014
Do people actually go to Walmart and expect quality or customer service anymore? You go to Walmart because you want something cheap. Its cheap because they minimize costs not cleaning the store or repairing things like the carts. Then they pay their employees minimum wage providing them little motivation to care, and generally giving just under the number of working hours needed to declared full-time and get insurance through the company.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#18 Posted: 16:28:27 04/08/2014
Quote: GothamLord
Do people actually go to Walmart and expect quality or customer service anymore? You go to Walmart because you want something cheap. Its cheap because they minimize costs not cleaning the store or repairing things like the carts. Then they pay their employees minimum wage providing them little motivation to care, and generally giving just under the number of working hours needed to declared full-time and get insurance through the company.

You said this perfectly.
#19 Posted: 16:37:07 04/08/2014
Quote: Epic popthorn

You said this perfectly.

I agree you said it the way it is. But I went to the states last week for vacation and most of the Walmarts I went to had a good selection and where stocked Nicely and I come back and i don't only see everything on the floor I see that the last time they put new skylanders was wave 3 they have like 1 kickoff and that's it I never saw JFK come there at all.
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#20 Posted: 16:49:14 04/08/2014

In reality, yes. On the flip side, I don't condone people doing their jobs poorly to stick it to the man. I had my share of crap jobs, gave me plenty of motivation to better my situation. I'd like to think of it as, do unto unto others mantra.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:57:09 04/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#21 Posted: 10:44:09 05/08/2014
Not that I've done a formal survey, but I haven't found Walmart employees to be rude or anything like that. It mostly seems that they are either not that sharpest tool in the shed, or generally just bored and depressed...or don't know any better. That said, I avoid walmart because of management...how they pay employees, how they treat suppliers, take care of their stores, etc. I'd rather spend money elsewhere.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#22 Posted: 13:58:43 05/08/2014
I hate shopping at Walmart, for many reasons - I limit my shopping there as much as I possibly can. Chief of which is how they treat employees. I've run in many helpful ones, and many less than helpful ones. Yes, yes I know employees should put in the effort regardless and be thankful for their job, but whatever happen to the other side of that coin? Shouldn't the company be thankful they have an employee that puts in extra effort? Why can the company do the least amount required, but the employee needs to buck up? Why does only the company enjoy the benefits of harder work? They pay almost minimum wage, so they get almost minimum effort. Heck, and their idea of "helping" employees is providing assistance in applying for food stamps and welfare - yes, they actually do that. They run canned food drives for their own employees (rather than oh, I dunno, paying them enough to afford Thanksgiving dinner). And they crush with extreme prejudice any attempt to organize or demand better treatment/pay. You and I are subsidizing one of the wealthiest corporations and families (the Waltons) so they can underpay their employees. Oh, and the Walton's idea of "charitable giving" is funding their sister's pretentious art museum for the tax deductions.

Walmart in general makes a habit of pushing local business out of business. They come in, depress wages (pay is cut by local business in a futile attempt to compete on prices). Once all of the local competition is gone, you have a small town where the majority of people make peanuts and can only "afford" to shop at Walmart. They leech the blood out of the town. It happened to the town where I am from. There used to be all sorts of small businesses. Now the main road is 90% closed down. Even the grocery store had to close up shop. Tax revenue has cratered, so emergency services, roads and schools have suffered. I don't see how the spiral can be reversed.

I don't blame the employees for their "I don't give a crap" attitude. In fact, I kind of expect it. I guess Walmart does too.
#23 Posted: 00:23:33 06/08/2014

You said this perfectly.

I agree you said it the way it is. But I went to the states last week for vacation and most of the Walmarts I went to had a good selection and where stocked Nicely and I come back and i don't only see everything on the floor I see that the last time they put new skylanders was wave 3 they have like 1 kickoff and that's it I never saw JFK come there at all.

Well you can't expect every walmart to be the same.
---
words. letters. filler.
#24 Posted: 13:27:03 06/08/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

You said this perfectly.

Well you can't expect every walmart to be the same.

I know and I'm not going to complain about every one of them just the closest 2 in my area that are really bad but I found one about a 5 minute detour walmart from my usual one so that's where I will probably be going
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me