Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
opinions [CLOSED]
bensdady Yellow Sparx Gems: 1702
#1 Posted: 05:49:20 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
How should I go about selling my collection if I decide to do so. I have all of spyros adventure figures including sidekicks and a sealed flocked stump smash. I have all of giants excluding light cores and including sidekicks. And for swap force I have all figures excluding lightcores and series 2 jet vac and hot dog. So I'm asking if I do sell should I try to sell in lots according to the game or should I sell individually?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Jonlander Green Sparx Gems: 433
#2 Posted: 07:06:42 24/07/2014
You will always make more money individually. Quick kills is where you sell lots. If you have the time singles.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 07:28:19 24/07/2014
side kicks in lots of the 4 figures and then singles on all of the rest.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
bensdady Yellow Sparx Gems: 1702
#4 Posted: 16:31:41 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay thanks guys
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me