Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Dark is a furry [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#51 Posted: 13:04:16 23/10/2014
Quote: shadowstarcat
Quote: zer0dch
Quote: shadowstarcat

Why? It's not as if we kill people... or do we smilie... You'll never know, because guess what! You have no idea what a furry is!

OooooOOOooooOOOOhhhh snap son. Do I have to be a furry in order to understand what a furry is?

Answer=yes

No. Understanding what furries are isn't a difficult task and can be pretty easy to wrap your head around even if you aren't remotely interested in it.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#52 Posted: 22:02:15 23/10/2014
We donate to animals because we hate seeing them be treated wrong. And yes, some weirdos in the fandom are... like that, and it annoys me that they do too. I have a cat, but I like to consider her as my sister. Speaking of which, shes sleeping in my draws right now :3
I'm new to the fandom, so I don't know if it's true or not. I'm only (I guess half furry) because I like costuming and animals (I used to always watch RSPCA when it was on). All that explicit content disgusts me.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#53 Posted: 22:05:08 23/10/2014
^I don't think supporting animal rights makes you a furry... And if it does then I am one.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#54 Posted: 01:18:14 24/10/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
^I don't think supporting animal rights makes you a furry... And if it does then I am one.

You're pretty much a furry if you want to be. Animals play a big part in the fandom, be them anthro or not. Still, you don't have to be a furry if you like them.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#55 Posted: 01:26:36 24/10/2014
Hmm... I wonder how quickly this will morph into a "let's all post shirtless anthro animals" topic.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me