Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What's an impact do you wish to leave on people?
Page 1 of 1
What's an impact do you wish to leave on people? [CLOSED]
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#1 Posted: 17:11:50 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
When you talk with someone. Can be short or long talk, as long as you exchange words. When you do that, what do you wish the person would have gotten from you?
That you're nice? That you're to cool to be with them? That you're shy?
What?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:15 22/07/2014 by wspyro
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 17:14:17 22/07/2014
Depends on who I am talking to. If it's some jerk I want them to know not to mess with me. If it's someone cool then I want them to know that I'm nice and yeah. I seem to get pretty overprotective of the ones I love so that gets me into trouble with others sometimes. I don't really know if I answered your question.
---
now its time to get funky
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#3 Posted: 17:15:27 22/07/2014
I want to give the impression that I'm funny and that they can talk to me about their problems with me.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#4 Posted: 17:16:33 22/07/2014
I've never actually thought about that...I'm actually not sure.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 17:17:14 22/07/2014
That I'm okay...?
jackie_boo Ripto Gems: 15
#6 Posted: 17:24:35 22/07/2014
i want to be the shadow of their minds
the dent in their ferrari
the scars in their eyes
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#7 Posted: 17:26:05 22/07/2014
i want to leave an impact in THEIR FACE so they know i am a powerful warrior with the strength of a small ape
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#8 Posted: 17:55:51 22/07/2014
I find it particularly challenging to think that what type of impact I want to give to people when they’ve met me. This is because I usually tend not to get involved in anybody’s life too effectively. But of course this does not mean that I expect to be completely ignored, in fact it is impossible for human connections to be ignored since action of ignoring can be considered as impact as well.

Well in conversations of substance I wish that I could always give some new insights and angles towards the subjects at hand. I do not want to change opinions of the people I interact with but truly wish to help them understand the views outside their minds. Of course in these types of discussions I wish to leave sophisticated, well-informed and all around decent image of me to my opposing party.

In everyday small conversations I really do not give that much of a thought about the outcomes of my image and impact. Usually I tend to be as ordinary, well-behaved and bland in those chats. Of course by bringing in some planned-ahead edge to those small talks one can make either positive or negative impact that may or may not help developing new connections. But I typically don’t like to be like that.

So those are the most common ways I handle discussions in my life. In long-term I think that I should probably change some of my most fundamental ways of handling verbal social interactions if I wish to create new social connections. I have lots to work on especially on the side of everyday small talk. Eventually the most profound reason and main goal for mankind’s existence is to leave an impact to other people and our surroundings. That is the way the things just work.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#9 Posted: 17:57:32 22/07/2014
Quote: Project_Unnamed
I find it particularly challenging to think that what type of impact I want to give to people when they’ve met me. This is because I usually tend not to get involved in anybody’s life too effectively. But of course this does not mean that I expect to be completely ignored, in fact it is impossible for human connections to be ignored since action of ignoring can be considered as impact as well.

Well in conversations of substance I wish that I could always give some new insights and angles towards the subjects at hand. I do not want to change opinions of the people I interact with but truly wish to help them understand the views outside their minds. Of course in these types of discussions I wish to leave sophisticated, well-informed and all around decent image of me to my opposing party.

In everyday small conversations I really do not give that much of a thought about the outcomes of my image and impact. Usually I tend to be as ordinary, well-behaved and bland in those chats. Of course by bringing in some planned-ahead edge to those small talks one can make either positive or negative impact that may or may not help developing new connections. But I typically don’t like to be like that.

So those are the most common ways I handle discussions in my life. In long-term I think that I should probably change some of my most fundamental ways of handling verbal social interactions if I wish to create new social connections. I have lots to work on especially on the side of everyday small talk. Eventually the most profound reason and main goal for mankind’s existence is to leave an impact to other people and our surroundings. That is the way the things just work.

*Stands up, applauds and cries*
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#10 Posted: 18:04:29 22/07/2014
I just want people to know they have a friend in me smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#11 Posted: 18:06:40 22/07/2014
Quote: Cynderluv8801
I just want people to know they have a friend in me smilie

Because I can.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#12 Posted: 18:33:36 22/07/2014
I want them to trust me and see me as capable.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#13 Posted: 20:25:32 22/07/2014
I strive to show people that I'm friendly and able to be trusted.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:06 22/07/2014 by LevanJess
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#14 Posted: 20:57:47 22/07/2014
I just do whatever I want and if they don't get annoyed and push me away then yay
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me