Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I think our Hot Head Died?? [CLOSED]
star kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 917
#1 Posted: 06:01:01 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
So, we've never had any issues with our figures before so I'm not sure if he's actually dead or he can be saved someway. Yesterday my son tried playing Swap Force on his PS3 and when he put Hot Head on the portal the fire symbol would show up on the screen and it will freeze right at that point. I can't do anything, not even use the controller. I have to reset the whole system. Our other figures seem to work fine but every time we put Hot Head on the Portal the same thing happens.....FROZEN...right after the little fire symbol pops up on the screen. Is this what happens when figures die?? Do we have to kiss Hot Head Goodbye??
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#2 Posted: 06:19:35 22/07/2014
Never had that happen, but the first thing I would try is clean the SF disc. it could be dirty and when loading Hot Head it can not read the disc.
If that does not work then, maybe. Others here may have seen this and have a better answer, but for me that's what I would try first.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#3 Posted: 06:25:01 22/07/2014
^ If you have Giants, test out Hot Heat on it. If it still doesn't work, I'd contact Activision.
---
words. letters. filler.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 18:27:31 22/07/2014
That has happened to me once or twice but after i reset the game it worked fine.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#5 Posted: 22:53:54 22/07/2014
This sounds strange, but lightly hit the base of it with your hand a couple of times. maybe it's just out of place.
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 02:44:10 23/07/2014
Does he work in Giants?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
star kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 917
#7 Posted: 05:51:28 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you for all your suggestions!! We tried him out in Giants and he worked!! We then went back to Swap Force and tried again and he worked without an issue. I don't know what the problem was? I'm just glad he's working right now. I just hope it's not coincidence and the problem is really intermittent. Time will tell..I guess.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me