Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Use of Stickers [CLOSED]
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#1 Posted: 22:27:11 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Every skylander comes with a sticker of them. Who uses these stickers besides tossing them? I threw away most of them. But I just got two swap force stickers swapped on my 3DS XL.

I had a better idea for stickers for my 3DS XL. I want to collect all the trap masters. So I'll fill the top side of my 3DS XL with all the trap master stickers. There is just enough space for sixteen stickers on the 3DS XL. But that's IF the trap master stickers are the same size as the other normal ones. If they're bigger, I'll keep the stickers for something else down the road.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#2 Posted: 23:09:17 20/07/2014
I store the stat cards and stickers in a trading card album. i put the sticker back to back with its card.
i use the images on the packaging to decorate things, element symbols, figure image, skylanders logo and figure logos(light core/series2/3/giant/swapper etc.)
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#3 Posted: 00:25:13 21/07/2014
I just keep them. I originally was going to collect them, but then I started buying used Skylanders because they are obviously cheaper. So, now they are just in a paperlock baggie with the cards.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#4 Posted: 01:41:56 21/07/2014
Atm mine are in a shoebox. I keep saying i'll put them in a binder with a card but I still havent gotten around to it. I was considering putting them on the stanleys i have most my skylanders in but im not sure I plan to keep them giant cases forever as one day i feel my skylanders will all get tossed in one big tote and id loose the stickers if they are stuck on it.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#5 Posted: 02:23:14 21/07/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Atm mine are in a shoebox. I keep saying i'll put them in a binder with a card but I still havent gotten around to it. I was considering putting them on the stanleys i have most my skylanders in but im not sure I plan to keep them giant cases forever as one day i feel my skylanders will all get tossed in one big tote and id loose the stickers if they are stuck on it.

yeah, thats why i can never bring myself to use the stickers as well. my collection is continuing to grow, so the shelves and boxes i use for storage will probably change as i get more, and if i've used the sticker on a box or container, its gone, done, used.

thats why i started using the images from the packaging.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#6 Posted: 03:41:15 21/07/2014
I stick them in a photo album with the stat card. I have an album for each game.
YerMomsFaceHere Blue Sparx Gems: 839
#7 Posted: 04:25:02 21/07/2014
my kid sticks them on the poster for whatever skylander game we are on.
---
Sugar momma's , look no further!
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#8 Posted: 14:06:16 21/07/2014
I stick them in a folder until I can find a use for them (that doesn't look tacky).
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
mase007 Green Sparx Gems: 230
#9 Posted: 15:54:46 21/07/2014
I have a big bin where I keep all my skylanders and the bin is decorated with all their stickers!
---
IG: @SkylanderMase
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#10 Posted: 21:12:25 21/07/2014
I kept stickers over a period of time . The glue will start to rot and it will become a rather disgustiing mess .

Those little black cardboard webcodes of SSA will enjoy a longer lifespan . I am sorry they dropped that idea .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 22:06:28 21/07/2014
i use the SF ones to hold up the poster.
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#12 Posted: 00:36:41 22/07/2014
My brother and I just put them on the poster for that skylander for that game.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#13 Posted: 02:07:56 22/07/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix
I kept stickers over a period of time . The glue will start to rot and it will become a rather disgustiing mess .

Those little black cardboard webcodes of SSA will enjoy a longer lifespan . I am sorry they dropped that idea .

But those cost more. I think.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#14 Posted: 12:50:12 22/07/2014
I am sure SSA webcodes did cost more and thats why it was scrapped . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#15 Posted: 22:16:10 22/07/2014
Quote: min8or
Quote: SlayerX11

yeah, thats why i can never bring myself to use the stickers as well. my collection is continuing to grow, so the shelves and boxes i use for storage will probably change as i get more, and if i've used the sticker on a box or container, its gone, done, used.

thats why i started using the images from the packaging.

Hmm i never thought about using the ones on the box, could you post a pic?
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#16 Posted: 07:29:22 23/07/2014
I keep them to give to my kids when they finally go to school.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me