Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Trap Team Dark Edition
skyguy247 Green Sparx Gems: 310
#51 Posted: 22:24:12 06/08/2014
Getting this and Gearshift together from Gamestop. My collection is huge so I won't be getting as many other figures other than trap masters for this game. I don't even use half of my Skylanders! But it looks cool, especially the slightly larger (I mean way larger) Kaos trap Dark version. Looking into Elite Spyro, but if the figure looks about the same as Spyro's Adventure figure, which it does, I don't know what will be so great about it besides a new move and the cool packaging and that doesn't mean much to anyone besides the wild collectors. (I might be a minor collector anyway) Gearshift looks cool anyway, and this incoming generation looks like it will have cooler Skylanders and villians (Broccoli Guy and the EVIL SHEEP from the new Soda Springs gameplay)Excited for all this!
---
I'm a sky guy, for life. Currently playing NBA 2K15.
Why did I use my master ball on Magikarp?
Money makes the world go round, but I wish I had some
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#52 Posted: 22:05:08 09/08/2014
Quote: bionicle2809
Not sure how to feel about the Kaos trap being in the dark edition. Okay, so it'll probably be released on it's own at some point (kind of like Dark Spyro, Punch Pop Fizz, Gnarly Tree Rex, Series 2 Cynder, Jet Vac... etc) but those figures had a nasty habit of being near damned impossible to find on their own.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I never even saw Jet-Vac (except LightCore) or Punch Pop Fizz alone.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#53 Posted: 22:10:20 09/08/2014
Quote: Masterospyro
Yay Spyro is returning with a new version for trap team

Elite Spyro

[User Posted Image]

Does any oen else think that this is a fake? This Spyro looks almost exactly the same as the first game's figure and the base is purple, not red.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#54 Posted: 22:50:35 09/08/2014
They showed that at comic con it is real :D
---
ded
MIKEOFWAR3 Green Sparx Gems: 221
#55 Posted: 23:13:44 09/08/2014
So im pretty sure all dark edition are $99 regardless where you get them from unless you purchase from a third party. When dark swap force starter pack came out i tried finding some place that was at a lower price, but ended up paying $99 at game stop for it. This is how i look at it ... If your a Skylander collector like us here at SkyTeam its worth the money to eventually have rare variants to your collection with out having to spend a fortune later on from a third party on ebay. So i think its best to make the purchase as soon as it comes out and get this out of the way.... Lol Mine is paid for and awaiting for pick up at GameStop....

Im very Excited
---
MIKEOFWAR3
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#56 Posted: 13:49:27 10/08/2014
@MIKEOFWAR3 mine is too
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
DarkTrapper612 Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#57 Posted: 00:29:31 11/08/2014
Don't worry, it's confirmed that the Kaos Trap will be available at launch in a single Trap Pack. The Ultimate Kaos Trap is slightly bigger than the average Trap and is Silver.
---
EXPANDING IS THE KEY
MIKEOFWAR3 Green Sparx Gems: 221
#58 Posted: 14:12:30 11/08/2014
@L-NightBomb.... Ya Its a good feeling, The wait is killing me lol. Is it bad that I requested the 6th and 7th of Oct. Off from work so i can put some major Man hours in... Lol
---
MIKEOFWAR3
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#59 Posted: 23:23:22 11/08/2014
Quote: Masterospyro
Yay Spyro is returning with a new version for trap team

Elite Spyro

[User Posted Image]

It is actually confirmed.
I have seen pictures of it actually taken by a camera and Activision announced it too.
The Spyro and the Chop Chop figure looks exactly like the images.
However, this is JUST an Eon's Elite figure. If Chop Chop and Spyro have a series 4 in trap Team they will have different poses.
I am guessing Spyro will be in Trap Team so he will be in a different pose because obviously that is a shinier series 1 Spyro with gold claws and a gold base.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
oufanindallas Blue Sparx Gems: 907
#60 Posted: 23:02:07 20/08/2014
I pre-ordered it at Gamestop. Kinda surprised they don't have the exclusive again this year. Got it and Gear Shift.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#61 Posted: 22:16:14 27/08/2014
I don't need it
I don't need it
-sees Snap Shot and Wildfire-
I NEEEEEEEED IT
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Damore Green Sparx Gems: 358
#62 Posted: 17:47:06 02/10/2014
Does anyone know if the stores will be selling this in store? I have only seen it for preorder online.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me