darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > If anyone is stuck up to diffiting Skab then this should help you. :)
Page 1 of 1
If anyone is stuck up to diffiting Skab then this should help you. :) [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#1 Posted: 11:52:46 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
All you need to do is go up close to him, quickly press dragon time before he swings his sword. Jump above him then press circle three times then do an Earth pound and fly back down in dragon time. Don't kill the ape thingys otherwise you well have to wast your time jumping over the waves and douging his sword and stuff. Repeat this untill he is died.

WARNING: You may need to run around for a bit to get the dragon time bar back up. Avode the apes attacks. If you are surounded, then just swich to ice and use the tail attack and then run. Or use the poler bome or Earth pound.

PS: This is also good for diffiting Cynder.

Will. There you go. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:25:38 30/10/2008 by Cynder_543
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 01:08:12 30/10/2008
there are so many words spelled wrong here.i can't even count.

NO OFFENCE!if you get some words wrong always go(er....spelling?)so ppl will spell it out for you.then you can hit 'edit post' and edit it.thats what i do.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#3 Posted: 11:24:06 30/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Er.. sorry about that. I was in a hurry so I wrote it really quickly and forgot to check my spelling. I will edit my spelling. There may still be some words that are not spelt correctly but it will have to do.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:24:35 30/10/2008 by Cynder_543
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me