Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Le Pugs Stories Of Stuff [CLOSED]
breakfastpugbam Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#1 Posted: 22:07:03 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey Guys, i'm starting this new fanfic topic, and . . . yeah so.

#1. The Raccoon Cooper [User Posted Image]

Gandalf sat in his room thinking to himself, why couldn't i be a raccoon. ''I know i'm a wizard but, but that's not enough. I would do anything even to be a raccoon for a day. My mom always said that i could be anything i wanted expect weatherman.'' Just minutes of depression later a man walks in, a man in a mask, a man of mystery. As he takes off his mask, he reveals that indeed he is indeed . . . Sheldon Cooper. Gandalf gets on his knees and says to Sheldon ''Sheldon, may i be a raccoon PLEASE!!!'' Sheldon replies ''Follow me.'' As Gandalf follows Sheldon, he feels jolly and hopeful. But then . . . Sheldon head turns at a 180 degree angle and forms a raccoon's face. Sheldon pulls a knife from his sock and attempts to slash at The mighty wizard, when Gandalf whips out a raccoon tail and starts swinging. Sheldon sliced the tail in half and stabs Gandalf and says '' Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors .'' And Gndalf says his final words ''Okay.''
---
You can't compete with all that puginess.
All the pugginess was had that day.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:30 17/07/2014 by breakfastpugbam
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 01:38:30 18/07/2014
What did I just read?
That makes no sense whatsoever.
---
A story.
breakfastpugbam Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#3 Posted: 12:46:28 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
#2. The Llama

There was a boy called Jim, and one day as he was eating broken glass a llama came up to him. Jim had a fear of llamas, so he picked up a stick and tried to fend off the llama. Suddenly the llama began to stare at Jim and said ''yuppaquawerthominib'' and stood on two legs and put on a pink tuxedo. Jim was very confused with the llama. The llama then got a propellor hat and put it on, where he then flew away. Jim went inside and went to admire himself in the mirror. He looked in the mirror and saw . . . A LLAMA!!! Jim was scared. Jim asked to himself ''How did i turn into tree?''

What do ya think?
---
You can't compete with all that puginess.
All the pugginess was had that day.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 14:39:16 18/07/2014
uhhhh, im not sure but maybe this should be moved over to non-spyro, not to mention I have no idea what's going on here, is any of these characters skylanders?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me