Page 1 of 1
question about the toys [CLOSED]
wildman Red Sparx Gems: 22
#1 Posted: 12:21:43 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
in Swap Force do the toys unlock anything like in SSA and SG? Cause I want to collect them all but not every repose. If I can buy 1 toy and it unlock everything in all games so far is what i'm looking for. I'm playing through Swap Force my first time currently.
---
need
SSF smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SSG smiliesmilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 12:25:56 15/07/2014
Only reposes, and LC Wham Shell/Flashwing/Warnado work in previous game(s).
You need a Swap Force Skylander with each ability to 100% SSF. Also, if you have 2 controllers and at least 1 character per each element, you can unlock all elemental gates. Otherwise, if you only have 1 controller, you need a Swap Force Skylander of each element to unlock all gates. (You don't need a second person, just a second controller. Just join with the 2nd and unjoin once the gate is open)
For SSA/SG, you only need 1 per element to unlock everything, but they have to work in the game, of course. And one Giant for SG, but Tree Rex comes with it
#3 Posted: 12:50:03 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I get that. I should of worded my question better sorry. But what i'm asking is this. Trigger Happy is in all 3 games. Series 1, 2 and 3 all can play all of the games and level up to 20. But series 1 trigger happy will only unlock the heroic challenge that is unique to trigger happy in SSA will not in SG. But the series 2 trigger happy will unlock it in SSA and SG. I'm curious if there is anything like that in SSF that will only unlock with a series 3 trigger happy that a series 1 or 2 won't unlock.
---
need
SSF smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SSG smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:51:37 15/07/2014 by wildman
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 12:58:00 15/07/2014
Ah sorry.
On that note, I can't be positive, but I am pretty sure that there is nothing besides his new Wow Pow and being in your collection screen.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#5 Posted: 13:06:07 15/07/2014
Quote:
I'm curious if there is anything like that in SSF that will only unlock with a series 3 trigger happy that a series 1 or 2 won't unlock.

Only his new WOW POW will be unlocked . But everything will work on Giants and SSA with that character .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#6 Posted: 13:08:09 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ok thanks smilie
---
need
SSG smiliesmilie
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#7 Posted: 12:19:19 31/07/2014
The only downside of buying just a Series 3 is that you wont be able to play the Series 2 Wow Pow in Swap Force (but you can in Giants)
And dont forget that Dark Mega Ram Spyro will show up as S2 Spyro in Giants, and S1 Spyro in Spyro's Adventure. Why they would make it this way is beyond me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me