Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#251 Posted: 03:47:25 21/01/2015
Nice dude.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#252 Posted: 03:48:53 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: drobot007
Nice dude.

Look at that,you're the first person besides me to get a page!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#253 Posted: 03:50:15 21/01/2015
No... I was to late.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#254 Posted: 03:52:31 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
No... I was to late.

Sorry bro. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#255 Posted: 01:08:46 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17: Lying Cheese Balls

Salazar woke up, facing the ceiling. "This reminds me of that time as a kid," he thought. He immediately checked to make sure everything was intact and it wasn't like before. His arm was covered in bandages. He sat up and saw the Commander sitting in a chair. "So you made contact with it?" He asked. "With... Wha?" Salazar asked. The he remembered. The strange Gijinka called Michelle had attacked him and damaged his arm. "The Ultimate," the Commander said. "The Ultimate?" Salazar asked. "Yes," the Commander replied. "She's been roaming around the outside for a long time. She has the capability to kill anyone she makes contact with. She is that powerful. It's a miracle you survived contact." "She said there were more like her," Salazar said. "Well, if they decide to attack, then we're screwed, unless Arsenault steps in," the Commander replied.

"We theorize that Diatan is behind her. Or, now, them," the Commander explained. "Who is Diatan?" Salazar asked. "He is Arsenault's opposite; his brother. Essentially an evil Arsenault. Arsenault seems to be able to create anything, so it would make sense that his opposite could do the same. It would make PERFECT sense that he would create immortal battle Gijinkas that could destroy us." "Wow," Salazar breathed in surprise. "You are one of the only two to have ever survived contact with them," the Commander said. "The other being Delta. He is the most powerful Gijinka ever known." "Well, where is he? Can't he help bring down the Ultimates?" Salazar asked, turning black temporarily. "No one knows where he is," the Commander admitted. "Although it's highly unlikely that he's dead. He could slaughter multiple Kanzeniwarus in mere seconds. One day, we set off and he never returned. But nothing could kill that machine. He's out there somewhere. He also..." The Commander broke into a whisper. "Had the ability to Mega Evolve without a Mega Stone or a partner." Salazar's eyes widened. "Sometimes, at night, we will see orange light illuminating the sky," the Commander began to explain. "This proves that Delta is still alive out there somewhere. Although, even with his immense power, it still may not be enough to take down the one Ultimate, let alone all of them."

"You should be able to maneuver just fine in a few hours," the Commander said, standing up. "We're moving out then. Get dressed. We need all hands on deck to kill as many Kanzeniwarus as possible." He walked out of the room. He then stuck his head back in and said "Just for the record, my Delorean is NOT made of string." He then walked back out. Salazar stood up. "I'm already dressed," he muttered to himself. "Crazy Commander." He then walked out and met up with everyone else. "Hey, you're back," Archie said. "Have you met my friend Shelly?" He asked. Shelly was sitting there with him and waved at Salazar. "I already told you, we've met," Shelly said to him. "Just want to verify it with him to make sure you're not just a lying cheese ball."

Salazar sat down and noticed Jason was sitting there as well. Then he looked over at Ichabod. "Hey, Ichabod, you've been pretty quiet lately," he said. "Everything alright?" "I'm just having trouble adjusting to this new life. Leaving everything behind is pretty overwhelming, dontcha think?" Salazar nodded in agreement. "I wonder how Xavier and George are doing," he wondered aloud. "Who?" Shelly asked. "Oh, right, you and Jason don't know them. They were part of our group for years. But they weren't drafted into the war like us." Everyone sighed. They didn't notice because their eyes were closed, but when they sighed, a green aura appeared around them for a spit second. Suddenly a bell rang. "Everyone move out," the Commander announced. "We're going to fight now." Everyone stood up and marched out. "Alright, go kill some Kanzeniwarus!" The Commander yelled. They moved out and looked for Kanzeniwarus once more.

Archie and Salazar came across a large rock monster with a boulder on its tail and drills on its face. Suddenly, Salazar felt like he was being controlled. He Mega Evolved without activating his Key Stone or making contact with Archie! "Solar Beam!" He yelled as his eyes were ablaze in white energy. A green ball of energy formed in his hands and streamed out at the Kanzeniwaru. It moaned in pain and fell to the ground. "Wow... Did you just OHKO that thing?!" Archie asked. Suddenly an enormous bear with icicles protruding from its face leaped out. The same thing happened to Archie. He Mega Evolved on his own! "Flamethrower!" He yelled. He was shrouded in fire and a blast of it hit the bear, reverting it to ashes. "How are we so powerful suddenly?" He asked aloud in shock.

Author's Log:

So this Michelle is called the Ultimate... Don't get stuck to the name though, it's not the actual name. They just don't know what it is yet. You'll find out what she actually is soon enough.

And just WHY are they so powerful all of a sudden? Well, let me tell you. The reason is[THIS PART HAS BEEN CUT OUT.]

⁓Δ
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:51 22/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#256 Posted: 01:27:35 22/01/2015
Nice chapter!
One mistake I noticed: "Suddenly, Salazar felt like he was being controlled. He Mega Evolved without activating his Key Stone or making contact with Salazar!"

Shouldn't that second Salazar be changed to Archie?
---
A story.
#257 Posted: 01:45:17 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Nice chapter!
One mistake I noticed: "Suddenly, Salazar felt like he was being controlled. He Mega Evolved without activating his Key Stone or making contact with Salazar!"

Shouldn't that second Salazar be changed to Archie?

Fixed. smilie

I should probably proof read these, or have a proof reader...
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#258 Posted: 06:55:56 22/01/2015
MEGA EVOLUTIONS!!!!
---
ded
#259 Posted: 11:42:40 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
MEGA EVOLUTIONS!!!!

DIGIVOLUTIONS!

wut
---
#260 Posted: 00:32:46 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18: Tough Rookie

Salazar and Archie ran around slaughtering Kanzeniwarus left and right. They felt so powerful. Eventually they came across Charlie and Ichabod as well. "Guys!" Ichabod said. "We've been killing Kanzeniwaru after Kanzeniwaru! We're really strong all of a sudden!" "We are too!" Archie said!" "What's going on?" Charlie asked suspiciously. He then tried to hold back, but smiled. "What is it?" Salazar asked. "Oh, nothing," Charlie answered. A large metal ant suddenly came running through. It completely passed them and kept running. Then they saw it— Shelly was chasing it. She blasted water at it and it bursted. "You too?" Salazar asked. She turned and looked at them. "This happened to you too?" She counter-asked them. A large bird came flying through, only to be sliced open by Jason's scythe. "Looks like it happened to all of us," he said.

"This is the strangest thing," Charlie noted. He spotted a flaming bird and and generated a ball of green energy in his hand. He closed one eye, aimed, and shot it at the bird. The bird immediately plummeted to the ground dead. "And that was 4 times resisted," he said. "Both Fire and Flying resist Grass." They heard a small chuckle. They all turned to see Michelle standing a few yards away. (A yard is 0.914 meters for you Metric System users out there.) "So, you have decided to take a death sentence and get involved, have you?" She asked, looking directly at Salazar. "All of you," she said, turning her head to face all of them.

"What are you talking about? We haven't done anything!" Salazar yelled. "Mark says you have," she said, "And that's all Michelle needs to know to be allowed to kill you." "Mark? Who is Mark?" Salazar asked. "Wait, do you know her?" Ichabod asked. "I didn't want to tell you because, well, I thought it might put you in danger," Salazar said. Michelle began slowly walking over to them. "Flamethrower!" Salazar yelled. He breathed flames onto her. It did nothing. "What?!" He yelled in disbelief. "It didn't even bruise you this time! You were badly damaged last time! Before you... Regenerated..." She grinned maniacally. "Michelle didn't need her defenses last time. But you're stronger now." "Oh, so you admit we're a threat then?" Archie challenged. "Yes," she said blatantly. "Michelle does not get cocky and overexaggerate. That is how death will happen. Michelle is weakest of us..." She was suddenly right next to Salazar. "But still much stronger than you." A stone appeared in her hand and she attempted to stab Salazar. He dodged it quickly and got a few feet away.

"Eat this!" Jason yelled as he swung his scythe at her. She put out her hand and it hit it, doing nothing as a result. "Michelle turned to him. "Bad idea," she said. She generated the same green fangs from before and it but down on Jason. "GAHHH!" He yelled. "It's super effective," she said. Suddenly Salazar's fist was engulfed in flames. "Fire Punch," he said. Michelle turned to him. His fist was heading for her heart area. Her eyes widened and she jumped out of reach from the punch. "Oh, what is that I see?" Salazar asked. "A weak spot?" "Michelle has no weakness," she said. "Michelle can't lie well either," Charlie added. She turned away from them. "You have managed to survive this time," she said, clearly upset with them. "But Michelle will kill next time. No mercy. No holding back." She ran away. "We managed to survive," Archie said. "What about Jason?" Salazar asked. Jason was lying on the ground, unmoving. He was immediately rushed to the hospital.

Charlie walked into Jason's hospital room. "How are you holding up?" Charlie asked. "I'm doing fine," Jason said. "I'll be able to fight again soon, but not quite yet. Around a week, they said." Charlie moved in closer to him. "I've got an update," Charlie whispered. "What is it?" Jason asked. "We're close to succeeding," Charlie said. "But we need one more thing to happen first if we're going to change the outcome." "What is it?" Jason asked. Charlie whispered something even quieter. Jason's eyes widened. "No! I can't do that!" Jason said. "That's too terrible of a thing to do." "Would you rather everyone perished, as you experienced?" Charlie asked him. "The Homunculi will kill everyone. Michelle was just the tip of the iceberg." Jason thought for a moment. "Fine," he agreed. "I'll do this horrible task." "You can't do it yet though," Charlie said to him. "It has to be a specific time, or else the outcome doesn't change." "When do I have to do it then?" Jason asked him. "I don't know," Charlie admitted, "but the Commander will tell me when it's time."

Author's Log:

I think our protagonists are digging themselves into something deep...

Just what do you think said horrible task is? What do you think it is that Charlie, Jason, and now the Commander are trying to accomplish? How many of these Homunculi are there? What is a Homunculus? So many mysteries to be unraveled! NOW do you guys have any theories?

⁓Δ
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#261 Posted: 02:11:49 24/01/2015
Oooooooh...
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#262 Posted: 02:45:17 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Oooooooh...

Hmmm?
---
#263 Posted: 14:08:04 24/01/2015
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHARLIE, JASON AND THE COMMANDER ARE UP TO!!!
---
A story.
#264 Posted: 14:20:50 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator

You'll find out soon enough...

EDIT: July 11 is my one-year anniversary of this story. I know it's still a few months away, but still. What would you guys like to see in it? A big mystery revealed? A big game-changing development? Just some awesome action? A very long chapter?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:11 24/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#265 Posted: 14:42:17 24/01/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

EDIT: July 11 is my one-year anniversary of this story. I know it's still a few months away, but still. What would you guys like to see in it? A big mystery revealed? A big game-changing development? Just some awesome action? A very long chapter?

I personally think you should wait to plan that at a date closer to it, because you never know what will happen, storyline wise. It's seven months away, so don't jump the gun too soon.
---
A story.
#266 Posted: 14:44:58 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator

I personally think you should wait to plan that at a date closer to it, because you never know what will happen, storyline wise. It's seven months away, so don't jump the gun too soon.

You may be right, but I may want to save a big secret for it.
---
#267 Posted: 19:45:57 24/01/2015
Nice stories. I have all starters cause my cousin has torchic so it was traded over to my game and I made an egg then gave it back. My uncle has swampert so I did the same thing.
---
#268 Posted: 20:18:32 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: drobot007
Nice stories. I have all starters cause my cousin has torchic so it was traded over to my game and I made an egg then gave it back. My uncle has swampert so I did the same thing.

I have all the starters from every gen.
---
#269 Posted: 20:46:51 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Big announcement for Gijinka Continent!

I've decided to slow down the pace a bit. At this rate, all the good secrets will be revealed by the time the one-year anniversary comes. So, I'm going to have an actually schedule now.

New chapters will be posted on Tuesdays and Fridays. This way I won't be posting them all the time and wondering when to post one and thus doing it really early and whatnot.

Get pumped for the new chapter in two days! Also the one year anniversary will be the exception for this rule. I'm gonna post something on that day obviously.

⁓Δ
---
PabloDaniel Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#270 Posted: 22:04:15 27/01/2015
Woah, chapter 18! Sorry, I didn't comment anything before, I am reading this too.
#271 Posted: 22:14:58 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PabloDaniel
Woah, chapter 18! Sorry, I didn't comment anything before, I am reading this too.

Thanks for commenting!
---
#272 Posted: 22:22:44 27/01/2015
MIKE! MIKE! GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!
-Tuesday, Camel. It's Tuesday.
THAT MEANS IT'S TIME FOR A GIJINKA CHAPTER!
-Give it too me. NOW!
---
A story.
#273 Posted: 22:26:31 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
MIKE! MIKE! GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!
-Tuesday, Camel. It's Tuesday.
THAT MEANS IT'S TIME FOR A GIJINKA CHAPTER!
-Give it too me. NOW!

I had piano until 4:30 and didn't get home until about 5. Then I had some pizza and I'm just now getting back on my iPad. (5:25) So now I'm finally able to upload it. Get ready!
---
#274 Posted: 22:27:33 27/01/2015
THANK THE HEAVENS!
---
A story.
#275 Posted: 22:28:11 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19: Autumn Is Here

The Commander had gathered the group into one room. It had been about a week since the incident with Michelle and Jason had recovered. "It looks like Delta has granted you his power," he said. "What?" Salazar said in disbelief. "How do you know?" "We found some traces of Delta during Jason's operation. He claims he has had a recent advance in power and you have too, so I presume the Delta chose all of you." "But why would he do that?" Charlie asked. "I don't know!" The Commander yelled. "What am I, omniscient?" "Well, in that case, shouldn't we be able to take on the Homunculi?" Shelly asked. "There are six of us and we have Delta's power. Delta was able to survive contact with Michelle. If he's granted us his power, that means he's alive out there somewhere. Wouldn't he have been constantly tracked down by the Homunculi?" "He may not be alright," the Commander said. "This could've just been a cry for help." "Then that's even more of a reason to go and try to take them down!" Shelly exclaimed.

"You'll leave in a few hours," the Commander said. "Go pack up some food or whatnot. You'll be out there alone for a few days." He left the room. Everyone stood up and went to their rooms to pack up some essentials for the mission. They stood outside the wall for a while before the Commander came up to them. "Are you ready to be submerged into a world of death and utter darkness?" The Commander asked them. They nodded. The gates were shrouded in a pink aura and they opened. "Goodbye," the Commander said. "Anything specific you'd like on your gravestones?" "We're not gonna need them just yet," Salazar said. "If you say so," the Commander said. They turned and walked out the gates.

"So how are we going to find these Homunculi? Do we have a plan or are we just going to running blindly?" Charlie asked. "Running blindly IS a plan of sorts," Shelly noted. "I guess we'll just look around and try to find if," Salazar said. "I mean, we do kind of have a lead. We can go in the direction Michelle went after she saw we were a danger to her." They all agreed and began to walk. They came across the area where they had altercated with Michelle. "She went that way, right?" Jason asked, pointing with his scythe. "Right," Salazar said. He flew up to where she had jumped away to and helped everyone else up. They walked uphill for a while. They did not say it out loud, but they were all frightened. Eventually they came to a big open field. "This place looks suspicious," Ichabod said. "We better be careful." They began slowly striding through the field.

They reached the other end and walked into the forest again. "It's suspiciously quiet around here," Archie said. "Do you think we've entered their terrain? There aren't any Kanzeniwarus around here. They may be steering clear of the Homunculi's general area." "You may have a point there," Charlie said. "We should start searching around." They began examining different things around the area. Branches, rocks, vines, everything. "We meet again," said a voice. They all turned to the direction of the voice to see Michelle. "Michelle, you stand back this time," another voice said. A Sawsbuck Gijinka walked up. "Who are you?" Salazar asked. "Are you this Mark Michelle spoke of?" "Mark? Use your brain, idiot," she said. "Mark is a male name. I'm Autumn." "Hey, I've been thinking," Charlie said suddenly. "The definition of homunculus is a miniature manmade person. How does that relate to you?"

Autumn grinned. "You won't find out anything about us," she said. "You'll die before that happens." "Bring it on!" Ichabod yelled. "We were close to taking out Michelle before she made like a stupid and left!" "Oh, Michelle?" Autumn said. "The weakest of all the Homunculi?" "The... Weakest?" Ichabod said with fear in his voice. "Brick Break!" Salazar yelled. He used his hand to break off Autumn's antlers. "Congratulations, you were able to snap a few sticks," she said. The antlers grew back. She kicked Salazar in the stomach with both feet and he went flying into a tree, which toppled down onto him. "Salazar!" Shelly yelled. "You can't beat me that easily," Salazar said. The tree burst into flames and went flying up into the sky. Something in his brain activated. His eyes glowed white and he Mega Evolved, this time with the Charizardite Y. "Solar Beam," he said. A green energy beam appeared and was fired at Autumn. It blew off her left arm. "Wait, I thought that took a long time to charge up?" She asked as her arm regenerated. "I have the ability Drought," he said. "I can absorb sunlight immediately." He was then right next to her and he punched her into a tree. "An eye for an eye," he said.

Author's Log:

We've made contact with a new Homunculus! Autumn! Anyone have a guess for what Mark is?

Again, tell me how many Homunculi you think there are! And how the definition of homunculus relates to them!

(Man, it's so weird uploading this one now. I've written so much in advance that it seems strange uploading certain ones. Is that normal? smilie I'm asking you, Uttster.)

⁓Δ
---
#276 Posted: 22:34:01 27/01/2015
Autumn seems like the big, mean sister, while Michelle seems like the tiny terror. If they were related, that is.

It's not weird at all! smilie
It felt weird uploading a chapter a week after I wrote it, especially with 100. smilie
---
A story.
#277 Posted: 22:36:29 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Autumn seems like the big, mean sister, while Michelle seems like the tiny terror. If they were related, that is.

It's not weird at all! smilie
It felt weird uploading a chapter a week after I wrote it, especially with 100. smilie

They are not blood related, no.

Ok. I was uploading this and thinking "Wait, they're only just now about to find out about Autumn? Is this the right chapter I'm uploading?"
---
#278 Posted: 22:50:05 27/01/2015
Wow man.
---
#279 Posted: 03:29:18 28/01/2015
Yay, new chapter! But when will the Garbodor Gijinka appear? Mega Garbodor Y could kill Autumn!!!
#280 Posted: 03:41:03 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yay, new chapter! But when will the Garbodor Gijinka appear? Mega Garbodor Y could kill Autumn!!!

I think at this point all the characters have appeared...

Well, apart from the ones that are planned but not yet shown up. I don't think anymore characters will be added.
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#281 Posted: 13:42:59 28/01/2015
Considering the amount of characters, you manage to keep them all involved in the story which is good.

Also if you want someone to proof read something, i could take a look for you.

I'm working on a few things myself so i hope you'll have a look at those when they're done.

I still have a fic open if you'd like to have a read of it.
---
^ You all know it's true
#282 Posted: 21:03:06 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble
Considering the amount of characters, you manage to keep them all involved in the story which is good.

Also if you want someone to proof read something, i could take a look for you.

I'm working on a few things myself so i hope you'll have a look at those when they're done.

I still have a fic open if you'd like to have a read of it.

Nah, I might just start proof reading it myself... Or not have it proofread at all. smilie

Also, guys... Mega Cherrim may be confirmed in the actual Pokémon games...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_TkymohFHs

If this is true, we may be introducing a new character soon...
---
#283 Posted: 21:13:51 28/01/2015
I know, I was just kidding (but they must give us a Garbodorite for Dark Black & Bright White 2!!!)
#284 Posted: 21:19:32 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I know, I was just kidding (but they must give us a Garbodorite for Dark Black & Bright White 2!!!)

I wonder when they will remake B/W... When they do, they better add a Mega Haxorus.

Mega Garbodor would be cool too. smilie
---
#285 Posted: 21:58:12 28/01/2015
Yeah, I hope we get Mega Haxorus and remakes in about... 6 years or something.
#286 Posted: 22:33:34 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I hope we get Mega Haxorus and remakes in about... 6 years or something.

You're right, B/W remakes probably won't be here for like six years. Here's my prediction;

2015: X/Y Sequels
2016: Gen 7
2017: D/P Remakes
2018: Gen 7 Sequels
2019: Gen 8
2020: B/W Remakes
---
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#287 Posted: 22:54:48 29/01/2015
so Delta is Raquaza
#288 Posted: 22:55:42 29/01/2015
and Homunculus , there should be 7
#289 Posted: 22:56:14 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: owen4402
so Delta is Raquaza

It's not like you knew about Delta before. It shouldn't come as a surprise.
---
#290 Posted: 22:57:36 29/01/2015
so Delta is Raquaza

no, i knew the second I read it, i just wanted to finish the read first before I posted the comment itself
#291 Posted: 22:58:18 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
so Delta is Raquaza

no, i knew the second I read it, i just wanted to finish the read first before I posted the comment itself

Um... Ok?
---
#292 Posted: 23:01:34 29/01/2015

Um... Ok?

right now i'm just listening to this on a loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T_hTlAJ3p0

so what are you doin'?
#293 Posted: 23:05:57 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Um... Ok?

so what are you doin'?

Can we keep this conversation somewhere else? Like my guestbook, PM, or on dA? Tis place is supposed to be for Gijinka Continent discussion.
---
#294 Posted: 23:17:39 29/01/2015

Um... Ok?

so what are you doin'?

Can we keep this conversation somewhere else? Like my guestbook, PM, or on dA? Tis place is supposed to be for Gijinka Continent discussion.

yeesh, fine
#295 Posted: 21:20:40 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20: Hear Me War

The tree had fallen on Autumn and crushed her. But, obviously, she regenerated. "You're tough, boy," she said, "but how long can you really stand out against a Homunculus?" She asked. "You forget," Archie said. Autumn looked over at him. "There are six of us." They all Mega Evolved. "Haha," she said mechanically. "Mark, you should get in on the fun." Suddenly, another Gijinka walked up. A Raticate. "We haven't encountered an enemy this powerful in ten years," she said. "And now there's six. Looks like we can finally have a stimulating fight." Mark grinned maniacally. "Kill," he said. "Time to kill." He jumped at Jason, but he knocked him into a tree with his scythe. "Jason and Charlie, you two take Mark," Salazar said. "Ichabod, you take Michelle. Archie and Shelly, you two help me take down Autumn." They all looked at their foes and nodded in agreement. They all moved out.

Mark looked at the two foes who stood in front of him. "Twice the fun," he said. A white ball of energy appeared in front of his face. "Hyper Beam!" He said. It fired at the two. "Leaf Blade!" Charlie yelled. A green sword appeared in his hand and he used it to block the blast. Jason also used his scythe to block the blast. They held it back for a few seconds, but their weapons couldn't take it and it knocked them back. "Hyper Fang!" Mark yelled. His teeth glowed golden and he jumped towards Jason, who was lying on the ground. But then he picked up his scythe and sliced Mark's entire top half off. Blood flew everywhere and Mark's lifeless corpse fell to the ground. Unfortunately though, his lower half grew back. "That was close," he said, standing up. "You almost hit my kokoro." "Your kokoro?" Jason asked. Charlie stood up. "Oh no," Mark said. "You idiot!" Autumn yelled at him. "Hyper Beam!" He yelled again. It hit Charlie and he flew into Jason. Mark ran up to his two foes and scratched them up a lot. "You know why they call me Mark?" He asked them. "Because in the unlikely even that you survive an encounter with me, you'll have marks to show it!"

"Energy Ball!" Autumn said. A green orb of energy appeared in her hand and flew at the three. Salazar jumped in front and took the blast all himself. "Salazar!" Archie yelled. "It's okay," Salazar said. "I resist it four times. It deals neutral damage on you, Archie, and it's two times super effective on Shelly when she's Mega." "You idiot!" They heard Autumn yell. They turned to her again. "Fire Punch!" Salazar said. His fist was engulfed in flames and he charged at Autumn. She avoided it, but Archie jumped above her and breathed flames onto her while she did so. The Flamethrower charred her badly. As she began to regenerate, Shelly used Ice Beam on her. "Salazar, finish her!" Archie said. "Flamethrower!" He said. But right before he breathed the flames onto her, she yelled "Attract!" Suddenly both Archie and Salazar became immobilized. "You cheater!" Shelly said. "Yes," Autumn said back. "And I'm a grass type; Super effective on Water types such as yourself." Shelly backed up. "Ice Beam!" She said. But naturally, Autumn avoided it. By now, she had completely regenerated.

"Flamethrower!" Ichabod yelled. It hit Michelle, but did virtually nothing. "Inferno!" He tried. A large line of fire went at her, but she avoided it. "Inferno is powerful," she said, "plus, it would have gotten STAB. But it has low accuracy." She walked up to him. "Stone edge," she said. A stone appeared in her hand and she stabbed him with it. However, it did almost nothing. Her eyes widened. "W-Why won't it do anything?" She asked frantically. "You're a fool," Ichabod said. She looked up at him, frightened. "You can take hits like a wall," he said, "BUT YOU CAN'T ATTACK FOR SH* T!!" He was suddenly right up to her. "FIRE BLAST!!" He yelled. A large cross of fire appeared in front of him and hit Michelle. It put a large hole right through her. "My... Kokoro..." She said faintly. She fell to the ground. Her head hit the dirt and her eyes went blank.

Author's Log:

Just keep in mind the three battles happen at the same time, they don't happen in the order the paragraphs are.

Did they do it? Did they finally rid themselves of a Homunculus?

⁓Δ
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:36:13 30/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#296 Posted: 21:23:01 30/01/2015
There is no mega gardabor y.
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#297 Posted: 21:44:28 30/01/2015
3 battles at once eh? OH BABY A TRIPLE! Ok, I'll stop now anyways great chapters!
---
ded
#298 Posted: 22:13:26 30/01/2015
I'm sorry, but Infierno isn't super effective on Shuckle. Great chapter by the way.
#299 Posted: 22:21:04 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry, but Infierno isn't super effective on Shuckle. Great chapter by the way.

Fire is super effective on Bug.
---
#300 Posted: 22:24:13 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Right, Shuckle's part Rock type. I always forget.

EDIT: Come on, guys! No one's gonna take the first comment of page 7?! I'm leaving it up for grabs!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:24 31/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me