Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Shroud (A Skylanders Fanfic)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Shroud (A Skylanders Fanfic) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 04:32:03 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Attention! Background info for all things can be found in Doomslicers Guide to Skylands. It's in Doomslicers guestbook. Seriously. Read it. He should/will most likely post.

Oh, and this is set between the first two games.

Chapter 1
"An Urgent Meeting"

Stealth Elf woke from her slumber in her room at The Ruins. She rolled out of her bed, landing agilely on her feet. She quickly bounded to her chair, and began to form her hair into her signature ponytail.
She liked to think of herself as more masculine than feminine, and the only reason she bothered was because hair easily catches on things. Plus, she once caused a troll's nose to bleed by hitting him with it. It was pretty funny, actually.
She began to think about the mission to Kaos's castle. That was where the whole ponytail thing had actually happened, and many other things. She remembered finally knocking Kaos out with the hilt of her dagger as the other skylanders that were sent on the mission destroyed the last of his minions. Those times were good.
Just before she finished her hair, and her sentiment, she heard a knock at the door. She finished up her hairstyle, then vaulted toward the door. As she opened it, she examined the grub who opened it.
Wrecking Ball was the closest the assassin had ever come to a pet. Wrecking Ball constantly followed her about when she strolled the Ruins. He knocked with his tongue, which he actually did most things with. However, this time was different.
"Hugo wants to talk to us," the magic skylander began. Stealth Elf had already sensed his urgency, and started walking towards the meeting room. "Just us?" she asked gruffly. She expected this to be about the watermelons. Those were entirely Camo's fault. Not hers.
"Nah. One of us from each element, actually," Wrecking Ball explained. "But he hasn't done that since we took down Kaos," Stealth Elf commented. "I know. It's exciting," Wrecking Ball beamed.
They were nearing the room they meant to go to, and Stealth Elf opened the door purposefully. She and Wrecking Ball strode in, examining the rest of the group. Flameslinger sat comfortable in a cushioned chair, and Zap lay near his feet. Hex stood impatiently, with her arms crossed. Bash was trying to stand on his hind legs, and Drill Seargent attempted to balance him. Warnado stood attentatively, paying full attention to Hugo. "You're here!" exclaimed Zap. "Took them long enough," Hex added.
Hugo examined the group with a look on is face that cried, "Pay attention." He finally began to speak, informing, "Skylanders, we have a mission for you. The Eonic Alliance has recieved a 'cry of help' message. But this message wasn't ordinary. It came from The Shroud. And much closer to the center than we're used to."
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:15:48 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#2 Posted: 05:54:26 11/07/2014
Keep up the good work AE c:
This is really good so far ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#3 Posted: 05:57:32 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks CL. The narrator will change between each of the eight chosen skylanders. I'll post Ch. 2 tomorrow
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#4 Posted: 06:57:21 11/07/2014
Look forward to seeing where this is going :D

The link to the guide: http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Us...ide_to_Skylands (please forgive any errors or typos, it's been over years probably since I've edited it, but please don't try to change or fix anything, I'll get around to it).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#5 Posted: 07:31:57 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
"Two Messages"
Flameslinger listened to Hugo's info, thinking about The Shroud. Seems like a voilent place, he thinks. He also wonders who could possibly be the rescuee. It could be anyone, from Kaos himself, to a Mabu in need.
"The message was written in Skyrune. All it said was, 'Need help. Must escape. The deep shroud must not consume me'
"Though the message is cryptic, we have reason to believe it was sent by a member of the Eonic Alliance, maybe even a member of the MFD. In any case, you must still investigate. If their from the Kaotikhaa Empire they can and must be taken as a hostage.
"You will ride in the Dread-Yacht. This will be it's first flight. Flynn will be driving, of course, and Cali will operate all defense mechanisms you eight aren't manning. Remember, it's the maiden voyage. Keep everything monitored at all times."
Hex tilted her head. "So we're to entrust our well being to an arrogant mabu, and an untested ship? This seems very unintelligent."
Flameslinger noticed Hex's pessimism, and chimes, "At least we... know it won't be rusty? At least that means the engines new."
Hugo shook his head. "We're trying out a new energy system for it. Despite the bad implications, we've tested it with smaller ships. You will have to pack: you will have to leave early tomorrow. You are all dismissed."
Flameslinger left the Meeting Room, and headed towards the Mail room. He walked in, and looked in his slot. A letter with a heart seal. A letter from his lover.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:31 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#6 Posted: 12:48:01 11/07/2014
Interesting...
Keep the chapters coming!
---
A story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#7 Posted: 15:27:23 11/07/2014
Cool!
#8 Posted: 17:58:43 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 3
"Dreaming of Vengeance"

And guys, I like comments. Criticism can help. and good stuff is good too.

Spoilers for some minor gore.
Wrecking Ball lay on his side, twitching, turning. He was dreaming about the day his life had changed. People assume the reason for him joining the skylanders was some "noble crusade." It was not. Not at all. He wanted revenge.
Laying on his side, watching helplessly as huge hands picked up his father by the head. Papa screamed in pain, urging Wrecking Ball and his little sister to run. Wrecking Ball himself being picked up, and dropped into a cauldron of dark liquid.
Twisting, turning, Wrecking Ball fought to survive in this treacherous liquid. Must survive. Must save sis. Wrecking Ball fought hard to get to the surface, and when he did, what he saw horrified him. His sister, about to be dropped into the cauldron.
Rage surged through Wrecking Ball. This rage, paired with the magical properties of the stew, caused him to grow. For him to grow a multitude of large teeth, and a much larger tongue. As he grew, so did his rage. The giant, who now seemed much closer to normal size, sat down Wrecking Balls sister in order to study the new development.
That was his chance. As soon as his sis's body touched the table, a tongue wrapped around the wizards neck. An improved tongue pulled the wizard towards Wrecking Ball. New teeth chomped down on the wizards neck.

This was what Wrecking Ball wanted revenge for. He wanted to avenge the death of his father, the near death of his sister. The wizard who had done this worked for Kaos. Kaos was the one responsible for these things. So Kaos had to die.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:47 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#9 Posted: 18:06:24 11/07/2014
Cool!
The chapters are are short though.
#10 Posted: 19:17:43 11/07/2014
They are short, but good.
You have a lot of potential to make it longer, and keep this story going for a long time.
Good work.
---
A story.
#11 Posted: 19:26:26 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm planning on making them longer once I can type faster. Will add the next chapter later.
---
#12 Posted: 21:19:08 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 4
"Such Impatience. Much Potential."

Hex stood near the Dread-Yacht, waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. They were late, if you asked Hex. Always get thrre early. Exactly on time leaves much wasted, and waste was something with which Hex could not put.
Surveying the exit of the barracks, Hex finally noticed a few other Skylanders. Stealth Elf and Wrecking Ball were ahead of the rest, with Flameslinger far behind. Bash kept pace with the archer, but none of the others were to be seen.
"They're going to be late. It's a cry of help, not a request of pizza. Someone could be dead, and we're waiting for a dragon, a turtle, and a robot," Hex fumed, finishing seconds before Zap rushed in, with Warnado not far behind.
"Where's Drill Seargent?" Wrecking Ball inquires. The robot was programmed to be on time, yet he was yet to get to the Docks. As if on cue, Warnado stopped and cried out, "Drill Seargents circuits have been fried!"
"So are we to leave without him? Or wait for a mechanic?" Hex asked impatently. When informed of the latter, she sighed in dismay. "So we wait."
They all sat, waiting for the mechanic. After a few minutes, Flameslinger broke the silence. "What do you guys think we're saving? What might we find?" The question in itself implies the absence of needed intel. This frustrated Hex, so she responded with, "Who cares? We just have to get this done."
Bash stared at Hex with a glare one could describe as both "Full of Dismay" and "Inquisitive." Bash asked, "I always thought you were detail oriented, Hex." The dragon seemed amused when Hex opened her mouth, got a thoughtful change in her demeanor, and closed her mouth. She was not to be outwitted by a dragon. No! She refused it.
When Zap opened his mouth to add to the conversation, a golden boat appeared and parked itself beside the Dread-Yacht. A female goldling swung over the side, followed by an older male of her species. "Where's the robot?" she asked.
"Follow us." Warnado requested, he and Zap walking in the direction of the food court. The rest of the group followed behind the goldlings.
"So it's arkeyan?" asked the older goldling as the duo began on repairs. "Yes, yes he is." Answered Stealth Elf. She seemed annoyed, though Hex saw no reason for it.
In mere minutes, Drill Seargent's gears were turning. He was repaired. Hex noted the fact they had added a newer lazer. "That's not his usual lazer." she vocalized, and the female responded, "We changed it to a newer version. Free of charge."
Drill Sergeant automatically whirred off in the direction of the Docks, and the rest of the group raced after him. At said docks, the goldlings boarded their own boat while the Dread-Yacht lowered it's gangplank.
"Welcome aboard the Dread-Yacht. I, the handsomest being in skylands, am your pilot. Looks like we're headed for the shroud."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:46 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#13 Posted: 03:12:30 12/07/2014
Nice, a rarer take on WB's character, but certainly an enjoyable one.

It's quite flattering you're using my guide, I still feel so honored :D
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#14 Posted: 04:19:10 12/07/2014
Good job!
---
A story.
#15 Posted: 05:00:42 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Doomslicer

It's quite flattering you're using my guide, I still feel so honored smilie

I like giving cute characters darker twists. Is fun.

And your guide was really good.

Oh yeah. Though all Skylanders used are from SSA, SG cores will be referenced. *coughcoughfemalegoldingcoughcough*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:29 12/07/2014 by assassinelf
#16 Posted: 05:58:49 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 5
"Discovery"

The Dread-Yacht. Some people would go talk about the engineering, the barracks. Zap often speaks of the boredom. But none of those things were for Bash. Bash liked the observatory.
Looking at the stars, things that were ahead, even examining skin and saliva samples from his companions. The computer spoke, and had many though-provoking questions. Bash spent lots of time in this room. It was a welcome change from the hectic bustle of the other rooms and decks, and Bash cherished every minute of it.
He stood at the magniying glass, staring down at the cells in Wrecking Balls skin samples. It displayed a very unusual phenomenon. They split apart at a rate much faster than normal. It was almost as if... as if it was growing. Ever so slightly, but it never seemed to stop. If it continued at this rate, Wrecking Ball would be five times larger in five years than he is now.
"So. Why do you spend so much time in the laboratory?" Bash was surprised to hear Stealth Elf's voice. He and the computer had never noticed her before. It was strange. "Why wouldn't I?" he asks, though. he knows where this is going.
"Well... Lightning Rod says the Earth element has no harbor for the intelligent." Bash expected this. Air and Earth had long been at odds. It was said to have been started by the ancient elementals associated with Earth and Air, of years ago. "Well, my rocky exterior shows nothing about what's between my ears. I'm not a dumb brute. So don't believe all that Lightning Rod tells you."
Stealth Elf seemed taken aback by this. "Is it because of the rivalry? I don't see why the ancient elementals couldn't just get along. If they had, I wouldn't have just made a complete fool out of myself." Her tone sounded repentant, yet also slightly angry towards the end. It was a strange combination Bash hadn't expected from her.
"Yeah. My life would be easier if they had..." Bash wasn't sure what to say next. He decided to show her his discovery. "Take a look through the microscope. The elf nodded a quick "ok," and looked through. "Wow. Those things are splitting rather quickly. What does it mean?"
Bash quickly answered, "That's Wrecking Ball's. It means he's growing. Quite quickly, in fact. That could be good or bad." Stealth Elf looked up quickly.
"Bad as in... what?" she interrogated. Concern was heavy in her tone. Her love for the grub was quite obvious now. "I mean in a few years he won't fit in most doors. Nothing to bad," Bash assured her. In truth, he didn't know. It could mean multiple things. Yet that one was most likely. And the best case scenario.
Stealth Elf seemed relieved before asking, "Want to go play Skystones? My deck is quite good, I'll warn you. Bash nodded. "I think I can take you. Let's go."
Thus, the duo left for the skystones table. If they had stayed mere moments later, they would have noticed a devilish face appear on the computer screen.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:25:57 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#17 Posted: 18:46:59 13/07/2014
Quote: assassinelf
Quote: Doomslicer

It's quite flattering you're using my guide, I still feel so honored :D

I like giving cute characters darker twists. Is fun.

And your guide was really good.

Oh yeah. Though all Skylanders used are from SSA, SG cores will be referenced. *coughcoughfemalegoldingcoughcough*

Very fun indeed.

Why thank you.

Fun.
SPROCKET IS AWESOME, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!
*Back to calm exterior*
Bash the observant, smart type? Never would've guessed, but you're making it work.
---
#18 Posted: 19:34:01 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
That last one's a compiment, right? smilie

Ch. 6
"The Shepherd"

Zap enjoys the pool on the Dread-Yacht. So much so, in fact, that he slept underneath it's surface. The water felt good on his amphibious skin. Plus swimming was fun. That's almost always a plus. Well, to Zap it is.
Zap swam laps around the pool, enjoying the wet feeling of the pool. Hex was sunbathing on the side, though she and Zap both knew she would never get a tan. Zap stopped to listen to Flynn, who was on the speakerphone.
Except it wasn't Flynn. A deep, exceedingly masculine, voice called through the speakers. "I am the Shepherd. Prepare to die."
As soon as this message was annunced, Zap noticed that Hex had latched herself onto one of the poles that held up the awning of the control room, which was quite close by. Apparently she had the right idea, as the boat tipped itself over.
Zap bit down on a drainage pipe, which held him suspended. A few of the more oblivious Mabu workers fell over the side, screeching, shrieking, and screaming, as they tumbled down into the nebula, never to be seen again.
Zap wrapped his forelegs around the pipe, and shimmied to the edge of the pool. At the border, he craned his neck, and saw the pillar that held up the table. He strained and reached for it with his mouth, and pulled himself to it. He was now standing on the underside of a table. He spotted another table, not far away, but not close either. He mustered himself, and leapt for it.
Once he was in the air, Zap realized it was farther than he first thought. Just shy of the tables corner, he fell short. He bit for the table, and managed to lodge a few of his upper teeth into the wood. He proceeded to pull himself up.
From this new table, he had a view of the control room. Hex hung from the knob of the entry with her right arm and, with her left, waved a signal into the air. Zap assumed this was a signal for him to attempt to join her, so he leapt.
Teeth buried in the front of Hex's dress, he was surprised when she exclaimed, "What are you doing!?" Zap copied the signal signal with his hind leg. "You dolt. I was casting a spell to get me into the control room," she explained, aiming her hand at the door. A spirit seeped out of her fingertips, and flung open the door.
The momentum of the door carried both skylanders in, where they landed on the roof. Much to their surprise, they were alone in the room, no "Shepherd" to be seen. The intercom spoke again. "How interesting. You assume your ship can't be hacked from elsewhere?"
As the questions meaning began to sink in, the ship slammed into a nearby island.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:56 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#19 Posted: 19:58:46 13/07/2014
This is amazing!
---
#hu
#20 Posted: 21:17:15 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 7
"Massacre"

Spoilered for some gore
Warnado lay on his back, unconscious. When they had collided with an island, it had been from above, and because of this, the ship was wrecked, but was still on top of something, with little to no chance of the survivors falling into the abyss.
For some strange reason, the Mabu were almost all conscious, with the exceptions of Flynn and Cali. The mabu had elected to put the sleepers in the treasury, where they would almost definitely be safe. This, however, left these poor Mabu near defenseless as they scavenged for useful items.
The only real plan they had to escape from attackers required at least one person to die. The plan: If you hear someone scream, make a break for the treasury. Leave the screamer to fend for his or her self.
Screams. The ultimate sign of fear. Loud, so as to attract protection. A middle aged Mabu pondered this as he peeled off pieces of bark from trees. He turned, to gather bark, but instead of a tree, he was facing a large sheep with horns sharpened to perfection. The creature also wore a strange helmet, with yellow lense covering his eyes, a gun, quite similair to Trigger Happy's, pointed out from the centre of his forehead.
The man screamed, alerting the others to the frightening creature. The noise was cut short, however, when the sheep pressed both horns into both of the attackee's lungs.
Another problem with this plan: the creatures far outnumbered the Mabu. Most of the Maby who got the chance to run were either shot or burned through with lazers quite similair to that of Drobots.
A Mabu woman, carrying her child, ran ahead of the rest. Nearing the treasury, she looked behind her. Two or three men, six women. Other than her and her child, those were the only Serving Mabu who were alive. At the start of the expedition, there were one hundred and twenty-five proud Mabu present. Now... only eleven.
Then, her estimation could be higher than the end result. There were a group of three sheep gaining on her fellow Mabu. She reached the treasury, and opened the vault hatch. She knew the combination for... her own reasons.
First, she pushed her child inside. After that came a pair of elderly Mabu women. One shot her a gracious glance. Soon after, a group of two males and two females. The mother looked up, and saw that everyone not already inside, other than herself, was dead. The sheep, as well, were meters away. She climbed in, and locked the latch.
Warnado slowly came to, with the others beginning to rouse. "What happened?" he asked, wondering why so few Mabu were present. Eliza, the Maby mother, respoonded, "We found out what we're up against."

~

Eliza is my FC.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:56 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#21 Posted: 21:23:47 13/07/2014
Those sheep things would be an awesome skylander. smilie
---
#hu
#22 Posted: 21:26:22 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
BUT DEIR EVIL!!!!!!!
PURE EVIL!!!!!!
---
#23 Posted: 21:29:32 13/07/2014
If they weren't, they would be.
---
#hu
#24 Posted: 21:33:27 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
...true...
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#25 Posted: 01:01:27 14/07/2014
WHAT GORE IS INCLUDED IN THIS?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:54 20/08/2014 by FuryBeam136
#26 Posted: 01:05:06 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Teh piercing of lungs, the biting off of heads. I wanted to get more descriptive with both, but...

Should I?
---
#27 Posted: 01:05:36 14/07/2014
Yes. Do it.
---
#hu
#28 Posted: 01:05:49 14/07/2014
Quote: FuryBeam136
WHAT GORE IS INCLUDED IN THIS?

Check out my FanFic! The Silver Sunset

I wouldn't advertise on other people's topics. It's just... wrong.

Good chaps!
---
A story.
#29 Posted: 02:19:42 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Gore near the end.

Ch. 8
"Whatever Life Throws At You"

Drill Seargent was the last to come to, or reboot, in his case. The remaining Mabu quickly explained what all had happened to the Skylanders.
"I say we attempt to repair the ship," Cali suggested. Drill Seargents data chip weighed the possibilities. Stealth Elf, Bash, Wrecking Ball, Flameslinger, and Eliza agreee. Drill Seargent ultimately decide there was a fifty-fifty chance of success. This was higher than any other chance percentile. "Logic decrees we do as said.
Flynn shook his head vigorously. "Prepare yourself for the best plan you have ever heard. I say we exterminate this silly little sheep infestation. I mean, their sheep. What's the worst that could happen?"
Cali stared at Flynn, mouth wide in disbelief. She then facepalmed when Eliza responded: "Are you daft? If we face those 'harmless' sheep legion head-on, we will die. And there is no doubt about that, Flynn."
The drill-bot corrected Eliza with, "Actually, there's a 0.001% chance of that plan succeeding. Very slim. I advise we do not try it."
Zap asked, "How're we gonna fix it?" The team pondered this for a moment, before Bash slowly piped up, "The less subtle among us could salvage the wreckage. These sheep are obviously quite advanced, so Stealth Elf, Cali, and Eliza could probably steal things, like a new generator, from them. Shall we try this?"
Drill Seargent nodded, "This has a high chance of success. Eighty-five to fifteen, in fact." This plan could definitely work.
Wrecking Ball nodded. "So it's settled. But what do we do about the three sheep outside?" he then asked.
Stealth Elf and Hex automatically stood up. The two elves, along with Flameslinger, were often sent on missions together. "I'll get the one in the middle, in stealth. You two attack the ones on either side after I've reappeared. Plan?"
The ranger and the witch nodded, so Stealth Elf became transparent.
She unlocked, and opened the latch, and flipped through. She sneaked up to the one she planned to kill. She threw four seeds in the ground. Ultragrow axe dummies, one of her favorite tricks. As soon as she reappeared, she leapt backwards. The sheep began to move forward, but the front dummie popped up, and sliced open it's nose. Blood spurted out quickly, splattering the blades with the red liquid. As the creature stepped back, the hind, left and right dummies popped up, slicing open it's sides, which spilled out blood and unnameable organs.
As Stealth Elf was doing this, Hex was simultaneously killing the left sheep. Skeletal hands wrapped around it, preventing it from moving. After that, the skulls of the Mabu the sheep had killed flew into the air, and began to tear at the sheep. Each skull ripped open the creatures flesh, tearing off wool, and not long after, the skulls had eaten the whole sheep, leaving nothing but a bloodstain and the creatures own skull.
Whilst the two ladies dealt with their sheep, Flameslinger dealt with his. First, he shot a few arrows into the creatures eyes, through the lenses, essentially blinding it. The archer then dashed forward, his boots trailing fire. He wound it into a triangular shape with the sheep in the center. After he finished, the space between each side of the figure burst into flame. The sheep was caught in the center of the inferno, and after a few seconds of the creatures skin and eyes melting, and it's wool burning, the beast died.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:51 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#30 Posted: 04:33:54 14/07/2014
That was awesome!
---
#hu
#31 Posted: 12:51:15 14/07/2014
THAT had gore.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#32 Posted: 00:22:58 15/07/2014
And now we know what Skylanders' combat would look like in a more realistic art style.

Awesome story btw, though still trying to brain bleach the thought of Hex sunbathing out of my poor, (kind of) innocent, little mind O.o
---
#33 Posted: 02:06:22 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I wonder if TFB and Acti realize how macabre their "kids" franchise can be made.

Ch. 9
"The Ninja, the Treasure Hunter, and the Theif"

Stealth Elf loved the recon part of her job. Sneaking past and stealing from people without them even noticing. It gave her an adrenaline rush unparalled. Except, maybe, by combat, and the pre-combat strategizing that make it to where fighting is the only thing you're thinking about.
Yet, she didn't do either of the latter two as much as the former. All lives were her canvas, thievery her paint, and she was the artist. She could make lives miserable through stealing, and others joyous through the obtaining of things stolen.
Stealth Elf quietly walked through the forest, along with the two Mabu. Cali, whom she was great friends with, and Eliza, whom she knew nothing about.
Cali looked over to Eliza. All three women knew Stealth Elf would have sensed any sheep in range of hearing them, so talking was safe. "Eliza, I bet Hugo would be willing to hire you." Cali stated. "Why? And hire me to do what?" the Mabu servant asked.
Eliza was the same type of Mabu as Flynn and Cali, so why does she work as a servant? She was just as quiet as Cali, though Stealth Elf surpassed both in that department. The Mabu could be of great use to the Eonic Alliance. So why did she act as if this was prepostorous?
"Stealth. However, Eliza, what I would like to know is this; why does a servant, who should have never experienced stealth, so good at it? Also, the other Mabu survivors said you knew the treasury lock. Cali here is our treasurer. So how did you know it?" This came from Stealth Elf. The latter observation was something Bash had mentioned. The former came from sneaking experience.
Eliza looked at Stealth Elf with a look of surprise. Cali did the same, but with a look of realization. "Are you implying..." the Treasure Hunter asked. Stealth Elf nodded, and looked to Eliza, "so. Is what I'm saying true?"
Eliza, surprisingly, came clean right off the bat. "Yes. I have stolen from your treasury. But I can explain why.
"I come from a long line of proud full blooded Mabu. They wanted me to supply our family with our net generation, for I was an only child.
"As you may have noticed, my child is a Mabokin. I know it's cliched, but I met a molekin named Amos, who was kind and considerate, unlike the Mabu my family wanted me to marry. He treated me like a servant.
"I know it's clichéd, but I loved Amos, so I ran away with him. My family was, of course, outraged. They sent Rome, my suitor, to kill Amos. He did find us. He did attempt to kill Amos. But I was prepared. I killed him with a pickaxe Amos had given me. I sent it straight through Rome's skull.
"But before that, I spent months training to become near invisible. After I killed a man for him, Amos tried to support the two of us with his meager salary. But I was pregnant. He couldn't pay for the babies food, so I stole in order to do so.
"Recently, Amos was injured in a mining accident. We couldn't afford to treat him. So I came on this trip, to steal from you, and to save my hus-."
Stealth Elf quickly lifted a finger to her lips There were many sheep nearby, to the left. The three ladies quietly went in the direction of the sheep.
Four sheep were working on a piece of metal and wiring. Though Stealth Elf was unfamiliar with technology, Cali quickly identified it as a generator. "Do you think you could take all four?" asked the unarmed woman. "Of course," the ninja replied with a smile. She snuck up, and got out her pouch of seeds.
She performed her trick on one, then positioned hersef between two of the other three. As soon as she became visible, the dummies popped up, effectively killing one sheep, and getting blood all over the dummies. The two she was inbetween autmatically turned toward her, and opened fire. Since she was between them, leaping out of the way put multiple bullets in both sheeps brains. The fourth sheep charged her, but she flipped into the air. Mid-air, she grabbed onto the dull base of the sheeps horns. The momentum of both entities caused the sheep to swing over the elf's head, and slam into the ground. The sheep had merely been knocked out, but Stealth finished the job with her sunblade, splattering her outfit with blood. She cautiously picked up the generator wth gloved hands, though there was no way for it to shock her. "I believe we'll let you off the hook, Eliza."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:10 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#34 Posted: 15:38:33 15/07/2014
I wonder if TFB and Acti realize how macabre their "kids" franchise can be made.

I imagine you're going to try and see?

Great story so far.
All dat blood... O.o
---
#35 Posted: 16:35:19 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm planning on making a little comic for this.
But it would have gore, plus I can't post pictures with teh xbox.
Maybe in a few months I'll put it on.
---
#36 Posted: 20:18:12 15/07/2014
^ That'd be awesome!
---
#hu
#37 Posted: 02:16:36 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I JUST REALIZED I PUT "I know it's clichéd" TWICE
---
#38 Posted: 15:02:28 16/07/2014
smilie It's okay.
---
#hu
#39 Posted: 00:38:21 17/07/2014
I'm planning on making a little comic for this.
But it would have gore, plus I can't post pictures with teh xbox.
Maybe in a few months I'll put it on.

I'm sure all the fans are clamoring for a good, gorey Skylanders fan comic :D

I JUST REALIZED I PUT "I know it's clichéd" TWICE

We forgive you
---
#40 Posted: 17:44:03 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10
"A Ship Rebuilt..."

Flameslinger rummaged through a pile of metal pieces. He handed any that might be useful, or usable, for that matter, to Drill Seargent. Drill Seargent would then proceed to attach it to the Dread-Yacht. Repairs were coming along nicely.
Drill Seargent used to carry things on his drills. That was inefficient for multiple reasons; Bad balancing, the tendency to poke holes in the item, the fact he often had to fire with the drills. But since the Golding had upgraded it, Drill Seargent had gained a useful new feature. A levitational lazer. Much more efficient.
Flameslinger looked at how repairs were going. His optimistic mind thought it was going quite well, since they were already half of the way done. However, Hex didn't share that view.
"It's been hours. We already had a portion of the Dread Yacht in good repairs, and we've only recently gotten to a halfway point," Hex complained while she handed a piece to a small zombie, who rushed it to Drill Seargent.
"Don't be so pessimistic. Halfway isn't a bad point to be at. You wouldn't complain if you only had five hundred chompies to kill if you started with one thousand," Flameslinger responded. Flameslinger would never understand the ladies pessimism.
Hex sighed at the analogy. "I can kill a thousand chompies in less than thirty minutes. Well, chompies of the weakest form. That is nothing when compared to the time we've spent on this forsaken ship," Hex grumbled.
As if in response to her views, Bash called out, "I found a something you guys need to see!" Flameslinger rushed towards him, and was surprised by what he saw.
The entire training room was intact. It was complete. Flameslinger opened the door, and the inside seemed untouched. This would greatly speed up the process. Not even Miss Pessimism could deny that fact.
Or maybe she could. "So one more room of the sixteen we're yet to use? Much important. Such valuable. Many lame," the witch mocked.
Flameslinger stayed silent as he continued to find bits and pieces. Hex was just being rude. No reason to let her pessimism get to the archer. Nope. None at all.
The rooms left were, in fact, of number. The bar, the War Room, the generator. These were but a fifth of the fifteen rooms partially or completely destroyed. Flameslinger was beginning to wonder if Hex was right.
Snapping the man back to his former view, Stealth Elf and the two Mabu women returned from their mission. This wouldn't have affected him much had they not found a generator. But a generator was all they needed to reduce the number of missing rooms to fourteen. A timely and needed reduction is always helpful.
Drill Seargent plainly stated, "With two large room and thirteen small rooms, we're seventy six percent of the way there. We should be done before nightfall."
Zap's response was immediate, "That's awesome! This complete boring-ness will finally be over!" Flameslinger sighed in relief as well. The sheep would most likely not have time to attack again.
The time passed in a mostly optimistic mood. The three women who returned speeded up the process, and only one room was left by night.
Working dilligently to complete the last room, the bar, the skylanders were silent. Little noise could be heard, and finally, Drill seargent called, "It is done." Mere seconds after, the woods came alive with stampeding sheep.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:44:10 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#41 Posted: 19:42:22 20/07/2014
So close. smilie
---
#hu
#42 Posted: 02:42:52 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11
"...Some Sheep Destroyed"

When the sheep appeared, most everybody made a run for the Dread-Yacht. Most were fairly close, and made it easily. The lesser Mabu, meaning all Mabu but Eliza, her child, Flynn, and Cali, were shot before they got aboard.
Inside, Flynn rushed for the control room. The skylanders capable of ranged combat shot from the windows, while those not fired from cannons. Cali and Eliza loaded the cannons when needed, which proved essential as the sheep advanced.
Wrecking Ball spotted a figure among the sheep. It appeared to wear the same helmet as the sheep, and bear the same horns. However, it was bipedal, and in each hand it held an oversized axe. It loomed over the other sheep, at least four times their size. It made it's way towards the Dread-Yacht alongside the sheep.
Wreckingball yelled out, "I see something! I think it's the shepherd!"
"Rangers, concentrate your fire on it!" Ordered Stealth Elf, "Cannons go for the horde!"
The cannonballs made headway, blasting sheep to bits. The Shepherd, however, batted anything shot at him to the sides with his axes.
"This isn't working!" cried Flameslinger. As he did so, he shot at the sheep, his arrows melting skin and boiling blood.
"When's this ship gonna lift off?" asked Wrecking Ball. IInbetween words, he slapped sheep with his tongue. The rough appendage tore at skin, muscle, and wool. Occasionally, the smoother side of his tongue would hit, which bludgeoned and sent sheep flying.
In the control room, Flynn was struggling to work the ship. The button colors he had memorized were all changed in reconstruction, and he was attempting to memorize the new order. He yelled, "Wait a minute! We'll lift off in a bit!"
Hex raged in response, "The sheep could be on us in a minute you ****ing incompetent buffoon!"
Bash exclaimed, "Guys, they should be here in a few minutes or less! Flynn, hurry the hell up!"
Drill Seargent confirmed, "Three minutes fourty seven seconds until arrival!" He then proceeded to count off the seconds until arrival.
Zap shot out blast after blast of electric bolts, and each hit scorched the skin and wool of the sheep hit.
Stealth Elf stuck her backup pouch of seeds into the cannon. When it shot, hundreds of seeds landed in multiple places, effectively placing axe dummies all over the battle field. When they popped up, they sliced open surrounding sheep.
Seconds afterward, the ship began to lift. Slowly at first, yet gaining speed as Flynn familarized himself with the controls.
Although they were in the air, the Skylanders did not cease fire. As they flew out of shooting range, Drill Seargent stated, "They would have arrived."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:35 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#43 Posted: 09:59:47 22/07/2014
Damn, that was close.
---
#hu
#44 Posted: 21:56:56 22/07/2014
Brillaint idea with the cannon and Stealth Elf.
Such a bweutiful bwudbath
---
#45 Posted: 01:18:08 24/07/2014
What. The. Pie.

Forgive me for my tendency to use food names instead of other words.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#46 Posted: 19:28:34 25/07/2014
Next chapter?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#47 Posted: 22:00:20 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for lack of chapters.

Chapter 12
"FOOOOOOOOOD. And Blackmail."

Six days after the sheep incident, the Dread-Yacht was well on it's way to The Shroud. The first two or three days, they were still on edge. However, they soon fell back into routine, the only difference being the lack of Mabu.
Hex was, perhaps, the least wary all-in-all. She was doing her daily ritual from the second day with the fixed Dread-Yacht. First, she put on enormous amounts of sun screen, for she burned quite easily. Then, and this is the part she was currently doing, she would lay by the side of the pool in her bikini, hoping against all probability to get a tan. Then, finally, she would eat three hemlock berry pies, then indulge in one of Wrecking Ball's cheesecakes.
Most everybody knew wrecking Ball will eat nigh anything, for he had once wondered out loud about how Voodood might taste if filleted. However, he still preferred the gourmet, and Hex was, quite happily, in fact, his undead taste-tester.
After thinking about his food, Hex began to wonder how long it was until tan-time was over and she could go to Wrecking Ball's buffet. Thus, she looked up at the clock, and noted that it was twelve twenty-eight. Only two minutes until lunch.
She stood herself up, and began to put on her dress. The fact she had to do so frustrated her: Wrecking Ball refused to see her in a bikini. His cakes, however, made up for that infuriating factor to the deal.
On her way to the Café, she noticed Flameslinger walking out of the mail-room. The room held a slot, and anybody who knew the name of the ship could send them letters.
Hex quickly continued on before coming to a standstill. What was Flameslinger holding? It looked rounded. The witch crept back, and peered around the starboard edge of the building she had been heading toward.
The mail was pink. What an ugly color. And... and it was shaped like a heart! Hex automatically concocted a plan to blackmail the man later on in the day.
She still wanted food though. Food squashes blackmail in Hex's mind. And thus, she entered the awaiting building.
The cafe comprised of sixteen tables for people to eat, and nine tables filled with delicious food. The walls were painted a multitude of colors. A color for each kind of person that might enter. So elemental colors and beige.
The food was organized by who preferred it. There was a table specifically designed to cater for each element, along with one for mabu.
The mabu usually ate grains, and some preferred blander foods. The life skylanders ate fruits and veggies, while the magic table had many exotic foods and spices. Tech had oil for Drill Seargent, and fatty meats for the rest. The earth ate anything that was grown from the ground, and the air mostly ate sweet or sugary food. Water liked to stay hydrated, and had mostly drinks, along with fish. Fire had, predictably, mostly spicy foods. Undead, which was undoubtedly Hexes favorite, was filled with poisons, poisonous fruit, and meat from venomous animals.
The reasoning for the undead table is quite simple: undeath reverses things. That which was poisonous in life is quite healthy for the undead. The opposite kind of food can sometimes cause the undead to be ill, explaining why they don't just eat normal food.
Hex quickly made her way to the undead table. She only tested the food on the undead table, as there was other testers for other elements. Todays special was... Rattlesnake Pot Pie. Yum!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:27 07/11/2014 by assassinelf
#48 Posted: 02:40:09 26/07/2014
Yay! Pie!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#49 Posted: 02:49:06 27/07/2014
Still trying to brain bleach Hex in a bikini out of my head (at the risk of sounding racist, so much pale, bony, blue flesh can be a bit... traumatizing), but otherwise another enjoyable chapter. Interesting idea about the ship's mail system.
---
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#50 Posted: 07:53:51 06/11/2014
I REALLY REALLY like this so far! Please, do continue!

I listen to epic music and think of my made up characters fighting.... And yes, it's-

-REALLY GORY!!

But still, I L O V E this! Keep it up!

Ps. Hex is a b*tch smilie
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me